Page 107 of 134 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2662

Thread: The President Trump Thread

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: The President Trump Thread

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    If that is what he's saying, and I'm not disputing that, he needs someone to write his stuff and practice his speeches and Q& A.
    Yeah...

He tried to make light of the situation and make some smiles by saying, "This is going to mess up our budget"..
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

Status
      Country                    Djibouti

I'm just here for the memes

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I'm just here for the memes

And I didn't lol because the situation is funny. I still can't believe he threw paper towels. These people didn't spill a glass of milk.

I often wonder what you, Silk, think about all this since moving to Canada. Do you regret moving up here? Do you like it here compared to back home.
    Last edited by indyfan; 10-04-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post

So apparently in Trumps eyes what happened to Puerto Rico is not a catastrophe. Is this guy drunk and he brings up Katrina wanting to compare death tolls the stupidity of this man for real. If I was the guy on the right of him I would of said you know Mr.President in all due respect you're surely wrong about that and I find you highly disrespectful to say such a stupid thing like that to the Puerto Rican people.
    Having gone thru Katrina myself when I was 19 and out of the house on my own there is no way to put in words saying how bad things were down here. Anybody who has gone thru a bad, estructive hurricane knows this. Sure the death tolls in some were much more but it's not just that what the hurricanes bring. People lose everything, literally everything- from storm surges, wind damage, tornados, flooding. And if you are lucky not to lose everything , you may have to go without electricity for awhile- I lucked out with only being without for 2 weeks, my parents 5 weeks. You have to sit in your car in line for supplies- MREs, water, toiletries etc. You walk in banks, drug stores, grocery stores etc and military are walking thru carrying guns- to keep people from stealing I suppose. You wait in line hoping to be able to get gas, hope to get ice..and whatever else. Someone like Trump doesn't know this, doesn't see it. Doesn't care. That's not to say rich people don't care- I know Bret Farve came down with supplies (he is a local), Sean Penn did too
    The situation in PR is a bit worse as to where the Island is.
    Last edited by hanz gruber; 10-04-2017 at 10:23 PM.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vayne View Post
    Yeah...

He tried to make light of the situation and make some smiles by saying, "This is going to mess up our budget"..
    He actually said it a little worse than that

"you've thrown our budget a little out of whack... but that's fine"

So it was a little more condescending

Shuyaku

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah when I saw him throw Paper Towels I had to rub my eyes because I was thinking is this real life or fantasy. I'm happy to say that I've had contact with my Grandma in PR and she's doing okay, the Relief is starting to get to people which is really great to hear. I saw the other day they had plenty of Trucks for Food Supplies and other things, but a lack of Drivers to get the job done.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Tacos Rule!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Yeah when I saw him throw Paper Towels I had to rub my eyes because I was thinking is this real life or fantasy. I'm happy to say that I've had contact with my Grandma in PR and she's doing okay, the Relief is starting to get to people which is really great to hear. I saw the other day they had plenty of Trucks for Food Supplies and other things, but a lack of Drivers to get the job done.
    That and the lack of fuel isn't helping.

Glad your grandma is ok

DILLY DILLY

Status

Here's Eminem criticizing Trump in a freestyle:

Enjoy!
    Last edited by King Dong DOOM; 10-11-2017 at 03:51 PM.
    Can we just skip past the rage and get right to your inevitable apology because this melodramatic snowflake shtick of yours is getting a bit tiresome. - Brock Landers

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

Shady cyphers are always fucking fire.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

"And any fan of mine who's a supporter of his, I'm drawing in the sand a line, you're either for or against, and if you can't decide who you like more and you're split on who you should stand beside, I'll do it for it for you with this."

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Putting America First

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    "And any fan of mine who's a supporter of his, I'm drawing in the sand a line, you're either for or against, and if you can't decide who you like more and you're split on who you should stand beside, I'll do it for it for you with this."

I like Eminem ok but I choose the President.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall Dakson View Post

I knew you'd be back

~Phenomenal~

Status
      Country                    England

Please upload your freestyle retort to Eminem.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Please upload your freestyle retort to Eminem.
    I miss Sunshine Tony

I dunno why but I can't make it through the Eminem thing, I don't like that style of... whatever the fuck that is. Just speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucha Bear
    Well...you can't have anything in life

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    I miss Sunshine Tony

I dunno why but I can't make it through the Eminem thing, I don't like that style of... whatever the fuck that is. Just speak.
    I agree. I didnt care for it though I agree with the message.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Welcome back!

DILLY DILLY

Status

I'm gonna come clean.

I'm so sick and tired of the protests and politics in the NFL. I don't believe it's really doing a damn thing, except giving these pampered NFL players attention to themselves instead of the issue. This kneeling down, raising fists, locking together in arms is a bunch of BS. Why? Is it because of the stuff Trump said last month? I do believe it's disrespectful to the American flag. If these players want to raise awareness of so-called police brutality and racial equality, then either do it on your own time or do it on social media or on the streets. The NFL is losing ratings because of this. I also believe it's getting out of hand. Our country is divided enough with the issues that goes on everyday.

The blame should be put on Kaepernick for bringing attention to himself. The media can talk about how unfair the owners are of not signing Kaepernick, because he sucks plus the burden he carries with him.

I'm not racist or anything I'm just trying to prove a point. Again, if the players want to raise awareness of their issues, don't do it in sports, period. It's peaceful to some, but it's a distraction that goes with it. Think about it.

It is free speech, but it does not belong in any kind of sport. I may lose all credibility, friends, reputation and dignity, but it's my opinion that I'm expressing.
    Last edited by King Dong DOOM; 10-12-2017 at 01:36 AM.
    Can we just skip past the rage and get right to your inevitable apology because this melodramatic snowflake shtick of yours is getting a bit tiresome. - Brock Landers

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
    I'm gonna come clean.

I'm so sick and tired of the protests and politics in the NFL. I don't believe it's really doing a damn thing, except giving these pampered NFL players attention to themselves instead of the issue. This kneeling down, raising fists, locking together in arms is a bunch of BS. Why? Is it because of the stuff Trump said last month? I do believe it's disrespectful to the American flag. If these players want to raise awareness of so-called police brutality and racial equality, then either do it on your own time or do it on social media or on the streets. The NFL is losing ratings because of this. I also believe it's getting out of hand. Our country is divided enough with the issues that goes on everyday.

The blame should be put on Kaepernick for bringing attention to himself. The media can talk about how unfair the owners are of not signing Kaepernick, because he sucks plus the burden he carries with him.

I'm not racist or anything
    I'm just trying to prove a point. Again, if the players want to raise awareness of their issues, don't do it in sports, period. It's peaceful to some, but it's a distraction that goes with it. Think about it.

It is free speech, but it does not belong in any kind of sport. I may lose all credibility, friends, reputation and dignity, but it's my opinion that I'm expressing.
    If you have to say this, you're probably on the wrong side.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Status

It wasn't anywhere near as big of a deal until Trump got involved and started criticising the NFL. Then a lot of the players got involved basically to tell him to stick it up his ass and that they don't support him.

I wasn't really on a side either until Trump started in it, so obviously I'm on the side of protest. Still incredibly terrible that our president is more involved in this than actual you know president stuff...

But I think that's the point. He's trying to district everyone from Puerto Rico and North Korea. It's always something new with him. But that's what happens when you elect a reality TV show personality to President. You're going to get story arc after story arc.

DILLY DILLY

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    If you have to say this, you're probably on the wrong side.
    What does that mean exactly?

To answer your question Sully, it's a big deal to the players that they're protesting, but it's becoming a distraction even before Trump stuck his nose into the sport to make it worse. I watch sports in general to get away from politics and the issues in life, and I'm afraid those politics and issues are being flooded into the NFL. It's a big turn off. I will never be on the side of any protests in the NFL. That's not why I support or watch the sport. I won't quit watching it.

As for the ongoing issues with him dealing with the aftermath of Puerto Rico and the ongoing storyline of North Korea, it's gonna continue to be a distraction indeed.

Thread Information