Page 107 of 142 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2828

Thread: The President Trump Thread

  1. #2121
    GOAT
    TB12's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    5,097
    Rep Power
    197727
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    If that is what he's saying, and I'm not disputing that, he needs someone to write his stuff and practice his speeches and Q& A.
    Yeah...

    He tried to make light of the situation and make some smiles by saying, "This is going to mess up our budget"..
    Fate whispers to the warrior
    'You can not withstand the storm.'
    The warrior whispers back,

    I am the storm.


  2. #2122

    Silk's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hell on Earth
    Posts
    7,086
    Rep Power
    448489
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    I'm just here for the memes




    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

    Never Forget
    Spoiler:



  3. #2123
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,199
    Rep Power
    181397

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I'm just here for the memes

    And I didn't lol because the situation is funny. I still can't believe he threw paper towels. These people didn't spill a glass of milk.

    I often wonder what you, Silk, think about all this since moving to Canada. Do you regret moving up here? Do you like it here compared to back home.
    Last edited by indyfan; 10-04-2017 at 03:32 PM.

  4. #2124
    Tacos Rule!
    hanz gruber's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    24757
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post


    So apparently in Trumps eyes what happened to Puerto Rico is not a catastrophe. Is this guy drunk and he brings up Katrina wanting to compare death tolls the stupidity of this man for real. If I was the guy on the right of him I would of said you know Mr.President in all due respect you're surely wrong about that and I find you highly disrespectful to say such a stupid thing like that to the Puerto Rican people.
    Having gone thru Katrina myself when I was 19 and out of the house on my own there is no way to put in words saying how bad things were down here. Anybody who has gone thru a bad, estructive hurricane knows this. Sure the death tolls in some were much more but it's not just that what the hurricanes bring. People lose everything, literally everything- from storm surges, wind damage, tornados, flooding. And if you are lucky not to lose everything , you may have to go without electricity for awhile- I lucked out with only being without for 2 weeks, my parents 5 weeks. You have to sit in your car in line for supplies- MREs, water, toiletries etc. You walk in banks, drug stores, grocery stores etc and military are walking thru carrying guns- to keep people from stealing I suppose. You wait in line hoping to be able to get gas, hope to get ice..and whatever else. Someone like Trump doesn't know this, doesn't see it. Doesn't care. That's not to say rich people don't care- I know Bret Farve came down with supplies (he is a local), Sean Penn did too
    The situation in PR is a bit worse as to where the Island is.
    Last edited by hanz gruber; 10-04-2017 at 10:23 PM.

  5. #2125
     
    Sully's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,662
    Rep Power
    306994
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vayne View Post
    Yeah...

    He tried to make light of the situation and make some smiles by saying, "This is going to mess up our budget"..
    He actually said it a little worse than that

    "you've thrown our budget a little out of whack... but that's fine"

    So it was a little more condescending

  6. #2126
    Sangre por Sangre
    Sadio HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    32,834
    Rep Power
    373494
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Yeah when I saw him throw Paper Towels I had to rub my eyes because I was thinking is this real life or fantasy. I'm happy to say that I've had contact with my Grandma in PR and she's doing okay, the Relief is starting to get to people which is really great to hear. I saw the other day they had plenty of Trucks for Food Supplies and other things, but a lack of Drivers to get the job done.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

  7. #2127
    Tacos Rule!
    hanz gruber's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    24757
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Yeah when I saw him throw Paper Towels I had to rub my eyes because I was thinking is this real life or fantasy. I'm happy to say that I've had contact with my Grandma in PR and she's doing okay, the Relief is starting to get to people which is really great to hear. I saw the other day they had plenty of Trucks for Food Supplies and other things, but a lack of Drivers to get the job done.
    That and the lack of fuel isn't helping.

    Glad your grandma is ok

  8. #2128
    MR. MON$TER IN THE BANK~!
    Dashing Doom's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    9,608
    Rep Power
    275600
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Here's Eminem criticizing Trump in a freestyle:



    Enjoy!
    Last edited by Dashing Doom; 10-11-2017 at 03:51 PM.


    LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    FANTASY BASEBALL: 2014 | FANTASY BASKETBALL: 2017-18 | FANTASY FOOTBALL: 2016

  9. #2129
    GOAT
    TB12's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    5,097
    Rep Power
    197727
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Shady cyphers are always fucking fire.
    Fate whispers to the warrior
    'You can not withstand the storm.'
    The warrior whispers back,

    I am the storm.


  10. #2130
    Striving for a B+ in life
    The Golden Roo's's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    6,859
    Rep Power
    214942
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    "And any fan of mine who's a supporter of his, I'm drawing in the sand a line, you're either for or against, and if you can't decide who you like more and you're split on who you should stand beside, I'll do it for it for you with this."




    "The Golden One" Devin Golden

    3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10


    Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion


  11. #2131
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    20,946
    Rep Power
    221407
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    "And any fan of mine who's a supporter of his, I'm drawing in the sand a line, you're either for or against, and if you can't decide who you like more and you're split on who you should stand beside, I'll do it for it for you with this."


    I like Eminem ok but I choose the President.


    Hurrah for the flag of the free!
    May it wave as our standard forever,
    The gem of the land and the sea,
    The banner of the right.
    Let tyrants remember the day
    When our fathers with mighty endeavor
    Proclaimed as they marched to the fray
    That by their might and by their right
    It waves forever.

  12. #2132
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,199
    Rep Power
    181397

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall Dakson View Post
    I like Eminem ok but I choose the President.


    I knew you'd be back

  13. #2133
    YES! YES! YES!

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    32,099
    Rep Power
    1135717
      Country                    England

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall Dakson View Post
    I like Eminem ok but I choose the President.

    Please upload your freestyle retort to Eminem.

  14. #2134
    SIX F'N STARS
    The Natural's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,449
    Rep Power
    330137

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Please upload your freestyle retort to Eminem.
    I miss Sunshine Tony

    I dunno why but I can't make it through the Eminem thing, I don't like that style of... whatever the fuck that is. Just speak.
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.


  15. #2135
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,199
    Rep Power
    181397

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    I miss Sunshine Tony

    I dunno why but I can't make it through the Eminem thing, I don't like that style of... whatever the fuck that is. Just speak.
    I agree. I didnt care for it though I agree with the message.

  16. #2136
    Tacos Rule!
    hanz gruber's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    24757
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall Dakson View Post
    I like Eminem ok but I choose the President.

    Welcome back!

  17. #2137
    MR. MON$TER IN THE BANK~!
    Dashing Doom's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    9,608
    Rep Power
    275600
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    I'm gonna come clean.

    I'm so sick and tired of the protests and politics in the NFL. I don't believe it's really doing a damn thing, except giving these pampered NFL players attention to themselves instead of the issue. This kneeling down, raising fists, locking together in arms is a bunch of BS. Why? Is it because of the stuff Trump said last month? I do believe it's disrespectful to the American flag. If these players want to raise awareness of so-called police brutality and racial equality, then either do it on your own time or do it on social media or on the streets. The NFL is losing ratings because of this. I also believe it's getting out of hand. Our country is divided enough with the issues that goes on everyday.

    The blame should be put on Kaepernick for bringing attention to himself. The media can talk about how unfair the owners are of not signing Kaepernick, because he sucks plus the burden he carries with him.

    I'm not racist or anything I'm just trying to prove a point. Again, if the players want to raise awareness of their issues, don't do it in sports, period. It's peaceful to some, but it's a distraction that goes with it. Think about it.

    It is free speech, but it does not belong in any kind of sport. I may lose all credibility, friends, reputation and dignity, but it's my opinion that I'm expressing.
    Last edited by Dashing Doom; 10-12-2017 at 01:36 AM.


    LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    FANTASY BASEBALL: 2014 | FANTASY BASKETBALL: 2017-18 | FANTASY FOOTBALL: 2016

  18. #2138
    Sweet Meat
    Hollywood Dook's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    56,600
    Rep Power
    701366

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
    I'm gonna come clean.

    I'm so sick and tired of the protests and politics in the NFL. I don't believe it's really doing a damn thing, except giving these pampered NFL players attention to themselves instead of the issue. This kneeling down, raising fists, locking together in arms is a bunch of BS. Why? Is it because of the stuff Trump said last month? I do believe it's disrespectful to the American flag. If these players want to raise awareness of so-called police brutality and racial equality, then either do it on your own time or do it on social media or on the streets. The NFL is losing ratings because of this. I also believe it's getting out of hand. Our country is divided enough with the issues that goes on everyday.

    The blame should be put on Kaepernick for bringing attention to himself. The media can talk about how unfair the owners are of not signing Kaepernick, because he sucks plus the burden he carries with him.

    I'm not racist or anything
    I'm just trying to prove a point. Again, if the players want to raise awareness of their issues, don't do it in sports, period. It's peaceful to some, but it's a distraction that goes with it. Think about it.

    It is free speech, but it does not belong in any kind of sport. I may lose all credibility, friends, reputation and dignity, but it's my opinion that I'm expressing.
    If you have to say this, you're probably on the wrong side.

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  19. #2139
     
    Sully's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,662
    Rep Power
    306994
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    It wasn't anywhere near as big of a deal until Trump got involved and started criticising the NFL. Then a lot of the players got involved basically to tell him to stick it up his ass and that they don't support him.

    I wasn't really on a side either until Trump started in it, so obviously I'm on the side of protest. Still incredibly terrible that our president is more involved in this than actual you know president stuff...

    But I think that's the point. He's trying to district everyone from Puerto Rico and North Korea. It's always something new with him. But that's what happens when you elect a reality TV show personality to President. You're going to get story arc after story arc.

  20. #2140
    MR. MON$TER IN THE BANK~!
    Dashing Doom's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    9,608
    Rep Power
    275600
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    If you have to say this, you're probably on the wrong side.
    What does that mean exactly?

    To answer your question Sully, it's a big deal to the players that they're protesting, but it's becoming a distraction even before Trump stuck his nose into the sport to make it worse. I watch sports in general to get away from politics and the issues in life, and I'm afraid those politics and issues are being flooded into the NFL. It's a big turn off. I will never be on the side of any protests in the NFL. That's not why I support or watch the sport. I won't quit watching it.

    As for the ongoing issues with him dealing with the aftermath of Puerto Rico and the ongoing storyline of North Korea, it's gonna continue to be a distraction indeed.


    LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    FANTASY BASEBALL: 2014 | FANTASY BASKETBALL: 2017-18 | FANTASY FOOTBALL: 2016

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •