Thread: Survivor Series 2016 - Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown (5-on-5 Men’s Elimination)

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Survivor Series Survivor Series 2016 - Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown (5-on-5 Men’s Elimination)

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Raw vs. SmackDown LIVE. Only one show can survive.

The friendly competition between Team Red and Team Blue turns physical on Sunday, Nov. 20, when a five-Superstar squadron of Raw’s male Superstars take on a corps of SmackDown LIVE’s competitors in a 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Men’s Elimination Match.

After accepting SmackDown LIVE Commissioner Shane McMahon and General Manager Daniel Bryan’s challenge to pit the shows’ rosters against each other in traditional Survivor Series format, Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon and General Manager Mick Foley responded by naming WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens, United States Champion Roman Reigns and Chris Jericho to their team. Braun Strowman then won a Battle Royal on Raw to become the fourth member of Team Raw. Seth Rollins was later added as the squad’s final member, thanks to “assurances” made to The Architect by Stephanie McMahon.

SmackDown LIVE named WWE World Champion AJ Styles and his perennial challenger Dean Ambrose, as well as Baron Corbin, Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton, whom The Eater of Worlds appears to have assimilated into his Family.

Who will SmackDown LIVE name to their own roster, and which show will prevail come bell time? Find out when WWE Survivor Series airs live, Sunday, Nov. 20, at 7 ET/4 PT only on WWE Network.
    Last edited by Order; 11-09-2016 at 10:57 AM.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Re: Survivor Series 2016 - Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown (5-on-5 Men’s Elimination)

I just want to see BRAAAAUUUUNNNN run through everyone.

This match looks stacked.

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

Re: Survivor Series 2016 - Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown (5-on-5 Men’s Elimination)

Here's hoping that Rollins and Styles will be the final two.

LOL at Corbin being on the front

#WC4Horsemen

Heel Champion

Status

Unless Ziggler and The Miz are wrestling one another at Survivor Series I for one cannot fathom how Corbin is anywhere near the match, he barely gets time on Smackdown anymore!

[Knockin' on Heaven's Door]

Status
      Country                    England

Poor Baron Corbin. He's gonna be booked as the hoss of Smackdown & will look pathetic next to Braun.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Miz isn't in the match because he's going to screw Team Smackdown.

Harper should have been in this instead of Corbin.... Then the final six could have been Rollins Reigns and Strauman vs Wyatt Harper and Ambrose.

THE MAN

Status

I got this one wrong on the predictions, I thought Orton/Bray would be doing their own thing elsewhere, but Strowman getting the nod should of been an indicator Wyatt Family were getting involved in this one.

This should be a lot of fun and a nice breather from current feuds on the branded shows. There are obviously weak links in the match, but this is the type of match that can hide those weaknesses unlike singles matches. No-one wants to see Corbin in a singles match, no-one wants to see another Orton/Bray match, we need to move Braun onto real competition at some point, this match can tick all those boxes.

Raw ? has to be Seth Rollins right after the finish to Raw. Hopefully it is as he has a history with a lot of people in the match, and could provide some much needed pace and high spots to the match.

Miz costing Smackdown the match makes sense from a storyline POV, but I feel like he's gonna have his own thing on this show with Ziggler and the IC open challenge, and that Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton's relationship breaking down, or AJ and Dean fighting to promote TLC could just as easily be the out for SD to get screwed.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Alot of the matches seem to have potential for team in fighting. Feels like less of a bragging rights matchup to me for the most part and more or less just a plot device to help set up feuds heading into the December PPVs. Not really a bad thing.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Established Veteran

Status

Looking forward to this match. Rollins will take the final Raw spot. Rusev and Harper should have been in this instead of Strowman and Corbin. They could have just had Strowman get a dominant win over Mark Henry on the kick off show. Bad match but at least it wouldn't be on the main card. Corbin being in this is so disappointing. Miz is likely to cost Team Smackdown the match. As the show is 4 hours, they may have Harper vs Kane on the card. About time Harper gets a good push.

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

For a second there I was wondering which team Corbin was in and why he's positioned as if he's captain.

Heel Champion

Status

I don't understand why a 46yo Shane O Mac who hasn't wrestled since WM and just takes spots, is in the match instead of any other Smackdown wrestler not on the Survivor Series card.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I don't understand why a 46yo Shane O Mac who hasn't wrestled since WM and just takes spots, is in the match instead of any other Smackdown wrestler not on the Survivor Series card.
    In fairness, I would legitimately rather watch Shane McMahon - who I think is awful - than Baron Corbin.

I think this match has so much potential to be one of the best Survivor Series matches ever.

Heel Champion

Status

Why not give it Taker or Ziggler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE MAN

Status

Tbf you can't give it Ziggler because he was scheduled to be in another match.

Cider 'I' Up

Status

Can see a perfect opportunity for Seth Rollins to win it for team RAW, give his character an edge for a while instead of the stale I was the #1 Draftpick.

Also a great opportunity for Strowmen to run riot I suppose and build him up, finally not a squash match will be brilliant to see him get a load back instead of just running the show, which is good to start with but when it was week in week out it got stale.

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Cyber bullying just made me 12 bucks. Sweet.
    2017 Movie Log

Its Rock Or Bust!

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

I would have liked this to have been a Raw champions vs Smackdown champions match (minus the Cruiserweight champion) but I'm expecting this to be good. Shane is a bit of an odd choice but there really isn't anyone else on Smackdown I can think of that would be as suitable, besides Cena. I don't like the idea of Seth being on the same team as Jericho or Owens either, especially when theres nothing really up for grabs.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Hope Haitch shows up with a NXT invasion crew...

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Established Veteran

Status

Great to see Corbin being replaced but Shane is an odd choice. I'd rather see him in the team over Corbin. It sucks that Luke Harper isn't in the match. Super Shane will probably end up as the last man on team SD left or the sole survivor. I'd rather have Shane in the team than Corbin but hopefully Shane gets eliminated quickly. I'm rooting for Team Smackdown as I like their team better than Team Raw.

Thread Information