2. Mike Tyson

3. Joe Louis

4. Rocky Marciano

Sugar Ray Robinson

6. Sugar Ray Leonard

7. Floyd Mayweather

8. Manny Pacquiao

10. Julio Cesar Chavez

You know alot of people know I love Wrestling with a passion, but outside of my other loves like Football, Anime I truly love Boxing. It was always a fun time with the whole family sat by the T.V and watched some Boxing especially during the days of Ali, Tyson and later Tito Trinidad. Now I'm the only one who watches it outside of my Dad, who watches it here and there. The sport of Boxing is different than even 15 years ago, Boxers are ducking other Boxers in the same weight division. Boxers not having fights not to due to injuries, but because of a difference of million of dollars it's just frustrating. So I wrote down a list off the top of my head on who is my top 10 Greatest Boxers of All Time in the sport. 6-10 I had the pleasure to watch in my teenage years, and 1-5 I had to watch bouts from their career while watching documentaries to see their greatest first hand. Now let's down the list, Ali easily my number 1 between his charisma inside the ring and outside of it, he really did take Boxing to the next level on what guys like Louis/Rocky did years before. My favorite Ali fight has to be Ali vs Frazier 3. Everyone remembers their first fight, but their third fight to me was the closest I've watched to where two Boxers could of died in the ring. Joe Louis one of the first popular figures in Boxing, and he was so calm and a gentlemen of the sport. The true Rocky had the will of a Lion in that ring especially when he was hurt in a fight. Robinson was a tough fighter who fought and won titles in multiple weight classes when Boxers weren't even daring to do that.

Sugar Ray Leonard easily one of the top charismatic Boxers after the days of Ali ended in the sport. People didn't understand why like him, yeah he can be cocky at times, but watch what he does inside that ring. He probably a greatest combo of speed, quickness and powers in the game in the small weight classes at that time. Pac/Mayweather the two greatest of their generation and Floyd is up higher due to his fight with Manny that he won. Mayweather is retired but money talks, and I think the sport is missing him right now. A Boxer with no losses on his record, arrogance at times, wastes money on Cars every week yeah he can sell a fight with a Broom and people would come out to see if that no loss record will be broken. Manny had some classic fights over the years before people even grabbed onto him like Morales, Barrera, Marquez who made him a better fighter. At one time Manny was a one handed fighter, and Freddy Roach made him become a two handed fighter which is why he is still one of the best in the game even at his age today. Chavez is a great number 10, but I can honest is saying he could easily be 2 or 3 if I think about it more. The man had over 100 fights and he fought wars in the ring. The best Mexican Boxer ever sorry Oscar De La Hoya, Canelo you can't touch this guy! Who is everyone else's top/favorite Boxers?!

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling

Simply Ravishing

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Greatest/Favorite Boxers of All Time Discussion

You went from 8 to 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Btw Jiggy said I was only a 4 on a scale of 1 to Jon for being annoying so that's my resolution covered.

Jobber champion

Status

Joe Frazier. My all time favorite.
    I'm Blair Walsh and I can't hit a chip shot to save my fucking life, but If you need me to kick from the fucking parking lot I'm a god damn ace"

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Never watched alot of boxing in my life but I was always a massive fan of Arturo Gatti. Loved his fights with Ward. First fight especially. Round 9 is phenomenal heart from Gatti.
    Last edited by PowerfulShake; 10-19-2016 at 06:53 PM.

Spoiler:

POWERFUL RANGERS

Zero
    Silk
    Shake
    Benwah
    HoHo

Ghost In The Shell

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by MitchDynamite View Post
    You went from 8 to 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh I knew I forgot something. Number 9 was Joe Frazier, another great Heavyweight champion in his day. He defeated Ali even after Muhammad called him a Uncle Tom and not a true African American. Dude knocked down Ali later in that first fight and only Ali could of gotten up from that shot.

Wow Gatti/Ward brings back memories no doubt Shake. Round 9 if not their whole three fights together makes me cry seeing those Boxers put every ounce of themselves with every round.
    Last edited by Kassius HoHo; 10-19-2016 at 07:11 PM.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling

Thread Information