Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Fifa 17 Discussion Thread

It's True, It's True

Status

Re: Fifa 17 Discussion Thread

Was 5-0 on Weekend League to start with and then got paired with Bateson87

Got beaten 3-0, but strangely I thought I defended pretty well. Couldn't create shit against him though. Was reduced to long shots. His Gullit was absolutely everywhere and his front trio (TOTY Suarez, TOTY Ronaldo, TOTY Messi) always found the bit of space they needed.

It's True, It's True

Status

I'm playing like shit. Can't muster any passes together. I don't know what I'm doing wrong because I'm not getting frustrated, I'm just playing my normal game but creatively I can't think of any way of scoring goals. Which is annoying because all week I've been working on my finishing, so when I get chances I'm really clinical with them, but I can't get those chances. I genuinely think I've been unlucky to be paired with a lot of very very good players too.

Neymar is a really odd player to use. He's phenomenal against idiots, but anyone with half a brain can shut him down for the game. So in the weekend league I've found him largely ineffective, so I think I need to do some emergency changes. I'm thinking of moving Suarez back up front and getting FIF Isco for my CAM position. His stats look just like Mertens/Dybala, and his stamina is fixed with his IF boosts.

Prices have absolutely plummeted too. My team isn't worth shit anymore It's now worth about 2m coins, which - by comparison - last week it was worth 3m. Thankfully the rest of the market is in the toilet too!

EDIT:

A formation change and personnel change and things have turned around nicely for me. Gone on a 7 game winning run since picking up 90 Isco and Veron (selling the Pog to free up the cash). Veron is 300k at the moment and Ronaldo is under 1m Prices are in the toilet!

Gone back to 4-1-2-1-2 (2) as well because I wasn't doing well defensively and I needed to tighten things up.

Current team:

GK: Neuer
    LB: Alaba
    CB: Boateng
    CB: TIF Sokratis
    RB: SIF Piszczek
    CDM: Vidal
    CM: Veron
    CM: SIF Thiago
    CAM: FIF Isco
    ST: SBC Suarez
    ST: Ronaldo

Only slight disappointment is Thiago isn't really doing much of anything for me at the moment. But he's the only player that fits the system in terms of chemistry for now, and he's not playing badly, just not amazing atm.

I still don't feel like I've played particularly well in my 7 game streak. But I'm much happier now than I was before.

It's True, It's True

Status

God, I wish the prices hadn't dropped so much. I don't want to sell my team because I won't get value for money for it, but the prices are just going to continue to sink until TOTS. I had a nice idea for a Belgian team which I could afford but there's no point right now.

I don't actually know how I can improve my squad beyond what it is. Maybe swap Isco out for Messi and go 4-3-3 (1) then switch in game to 4-1-2-1-2 (2) with Messi as CAM and SBC Suarez and Ronaldo up front. That could work and it would keep everyone on 10 chem. Or if Messi gets an IF CAM this week I could save up for him, though he'll cost an arm and a leg for him at least until TOTS comes out.

It's True, It's True

Status

Lost all motivation for the game now. Liquidated my entire club apart from my main team and it's still not worth shit anymore. And to top it off I don't have anything spare to do SBCs anymore, so that's even worse. The price crash has really killed my motivation for the game because I've lost an obscene amount on high end players like Ronaldo. And while people might say "yeah but all the other prices have fallen" but Ronaldo dropped over 500k and is still dropping. That's a monstrous dip.

No idea what to do anymore. Can't be bothered with the weekend league for more and more shit rewards week after week. I'm getting better at the game but I'm not progressing because all the shit casuals are leaving meaning that every game in the weekend league is a pain in the arse and tough as hell.

TOTS is around the corner and prices are just going to hit rock bottom. I think it's best to cut my losses and sell up and see if I want to re-buy my team later. Might build just a cheap squad out of my untradeables at this point, I don't know.

I'm 26 wins from Elite Monthly, which I'll try and power to this weekend, after that I'll sell up and put down the game for a while because it's not fun to look at my club and see how much I've fucked up these last few weeks.

Ole!

Status

Gone back on today as sorted out my live and whatnot, not had too bad a run, won 3 out of 5 so can't complain, about normal for me, still never qualified for the weekend league.

Keep Fighting Bradley!

People's Champion

Status

I'm starting to enjoy my current team although I'm stuck on who to push into CDM as an upgrade on Allan/De Rossi.

Handanovic

BD Abate - Bonucci - TOTT Koulibaly - Sandro

CDM

BD El Shaarawy - SBC Parolo

BD Candreva - SBC Giovinco - SBC Insigne

Ive looked at NIF Nainggolan, IF Joao Mario, IF Bonaventura and SIF Brozovic and they all have their positives and negatives. Might try out the cheapest and move up if it don't work out.

It's True, It's True

Status

Nainngollan is the best value for money mid in the game (along with Dembele). The perfect all round midfielder.

I've sold up and built this untradeable team:

GK: Butland
    LB: Rose
    CB: Smalldini
    CB: IF Keane
    RB: Walker
    CDM: SBC Fernandinho
    CM: Dembele
    CM: Rooney
    CAM: De Bruyne
    ST: Dybala
    ST: OTW Higuain

With Suarez, Neymar, Kante, IF Gayle, POTM Kane, SBC Can, IF Martial to play with on the bench too.

Bye bye Ronaldo You are the greatest, and I will miss you so much. When your prices fall once again, I will buy him back. Final stats
    214 games, 227 goals, 92 assists.

People's Champion

Status

Yesterday Nainggolan was mid 20k yesterday now he's mid 40. I'll wait till he drops again.

Trying out Mario due to his Med High work rates

Thread Information