Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Camelot Tower

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: Camelot Tower

Alana sighs for a moment and then looks at Gabrielle....Alana: Please have a seat and join me. Besides you just said something that will make him think, it will take a moment for him to recover. Oh and business here is good thank you for asking. James covers your tab here, maybe he likes you...Alana giggles and cuts a glance at Garcia as she rolls her eyes at him...Alana: As for you Michael, hello. How about I give James a call he may just be in his condo upstairs, I could ask him to come down here and you could say hello face to face. Ever heard the saying ask and yea shall receive? As for the clown remark, I don't associate Over the Edge with clowns, and you should not either. Take that as friendly advice, huh.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Main Event Mike looks up at the Caramel Goddess' nearly perfect body and smiles.

Garcia: So that's all you want, eh? Me to prove myself? Well, Ms. Gabby, get your popcorn ready cause The Wayward Warrior is about to go on a journey that ends in a world of hurt. And then...maybe, once I prove that I can compete with the best of the best around here...you'll let your true feelings emerge. I get it. You've got an image to maintain around here. Cant be seen with anyone who hasnt proven themselves around here. Dont worry, Gabs. I'll show you that together, we can be exactly what the other one needs...

As for you, Alana, who are your boys putting over this week? The cats? The Marvelous Marvins? Triple J?

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Gabrielle: I'm glad its still making money, I feel guilty sometimes drinking and eating for free.

Gabrielle then glances up into Michaels eyes for just a moment, that familiar "Gabrielle" smile on her face; seductive, teasing, mesmerising, intoxicating and a little bit dangerous all at once.

Gabrielle:
    If thats what you need to motivate you, to make you reach the heights that are expected of you...then dont forget what you've just said. You can think the worst of me so often if you want Michael...but a Goddess is only as grand as her subjects.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Alana begins to raise her cell phone to her ear, but then grins and places it on the table. She then picks up her glas and takes a drink as she sees Killemall standing behind Michael with his arms folded in front of him....

Killemall: Drinking your courage and bothering women. What was that you called yourself? You got the wayward part right.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Michael notices Alana's glance and looks up, noticing Killemall standing over him.

Garcia: I realize you arent the brains of the group, but I was referring to Cyrus. By his nickname.

So sorry about your most recent loss last week...

And the week.before that.

And the week before that..

And the week before thatm

Fearless University

Status

Gabrielle just smirks and drinks from her glass.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Killemall: Save your tawdry remarks for someone who gives a damn. You say I put people over, something you are in desperate need of, sign a contract, pick whatever match you want. I'll show up and put you right in the place you belong. Where all past memories go to fade away. Yes, reference the black hearts, it was you at your best after all.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Alana: Hey , Gabby... I saw the movie you did with Eyes. I want to say our relationship has been professional. But girl!! I had no idea.....

Fearless University

Status

Gabrielle: What can I say, James is fun to shoot with.

Thread Information