Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Retirement

The Rightful Mod

Status

Re: Retirement

This looks really like the end of the line I have to say few things... and for te first time in a long time I have nothing bad to say about FWA related stuff.

As you know I wanted to come back for only one match and only against Kennedy, because the Wolf vs Kennedy feud is my most favorite feud from all the e-fedding I did. Working with you was fun in and out of the character. You could have stayed that one more week

Captain Hammered

Status

Was def hoping this was an EEL style swerve... damn... best of luck with everything man.

THE 559

Status
      Country                    Ireland

We never got to square off in an environment where we could both promo. I always wanted to be able to be in a position to do that. I always felt the biggest thing I could do with Toner would be beat CK legit. Even more so than a World title win. It's the highest praise I can give.

Enjoy retirement brother.
    LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!

Indy Talent

Status

Haven't been around that long but reading Kennedy and Dinorah (especially Dinorah actually, which might make me weird) has been a joy. I'll echo the statement that you're one of the very best writers here and certainly the best cutter of a scathing, balls-to-the-wall promo. Hopefully we'll get to see some of your non-efed work (either on here or the bookshelves!) and you stick around in a non-rping capacity.

On a personal, selfish note it's annoying we never got to do Redgrave v Anzu properly, but never say never...

Jobber

Status

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

real life always comes first... but as with TGO and In Progress, i hope you stick around at least to keep up with the product, offer reviews, etc, just hopefully be able to enjoy FWA without having to promo in it.

Thread Information