Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 2016: Civil War

BRAUUUUUUN

Status
      Country                    United States

WWE WWE 2016: Civil War

WWE 2016: Civil War
    The WWE has been on a steady decline for almost 5 years now. Ratings are plummeting, but their roster remains bloated. WWE sees this as an opportunity to take advantage of it being a household name and finally shake some things ups. WWE announced that on July 19th, there would be a WWE Draft to create a rejuvenated Brand Extension, with each brand being run by a McMahon. Stephanie controlled Raw while Smackdown belonged to Shane.

Both McMahons would act as Commissioners to their shows, with it being agreed upon that they would each assign a General Manager to act under them, where the GM will be able to have the same powers as the Commissioners, but the Commissioners have the ability to overrule and set any rule they’d like regardless of GM’s wishes. This was made in kayfabe to have a suitable power structure, whereas, in the reality of the situation, it was to allow Stephanie and Shane to not need to be at every episode while still having an on-air authority figure. The two General Managers will be announced at the Draft, after the initial 10 draft picks that will be made by each commissioner.

The draft event starts at 12 noon eastern time, before the first live Smackdown ever that would happen that night. This is to allow the commissioners to make clear who they are grabbing first, while also letting any undrafted stars make a point to why they should be drafted during the supplemental draft after Smackdown on the WWE Network. This is the New Era of competition in Professional Wrestling. This is WWE’s Civil War!

Coming Later Today... The Official WWE Draft!

I'm STILL not finished with you!

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Raw Raw Roster

Monday Night Raw

Champions:

Active Roster:
    Aiden English
    Akira Tozawa
    Alicia Fox
    Apollo Crews
    Ariya Daivari
    Baron Corbin
    Becky Lynch
    Bobby Roode
    Braun Strowman
    Bray Wyatt
    Bubba Ray Dudley
    Cedric Alexander
    Charlotte Flair
    D-Von Dudley
    Dana Brooke
    Dash Wilder
    Dean Ambrose
    Drew Gulak
    Drew McIntyre
    Erick Rowan (Injured)
    Goldust
    Gran Metalik
    Hideo Itami
    Jey Uso
    Jimmy Uso
    John Morrison
    Johnny Gargano
    Kalisto
    Kane
    Kevin Owens
    Kota Ibushi
    Kurt Angle
    Mark Henry
    M.V.P. (Suspended; 30 days)
    Naomi
    Natalya
    Nikki Bella(Injured)
    Noam Dar
    Peyton Royce
    R-Truth
    Randy Orton
    Rhyno
    Rich Swann
    Roman Reigns
    Rusev
    Scott Dawson
    Seth Rollins
    Simon Gotch
    Sin Cara
    Tajiri
    Tamina(Injured)
    TJ Perkins
    Tommaso Ciampa
    Tony Nese
    The Miz

Tag Teams and Stables:
    #DIY - Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa
    Charlotte and Dana Brooke
    Miz and Morrison - John Morrison and The Miz
    Nese and Gulak - Drew Gulak and Tony Nese
    The Dudley Boyz - Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley
    The Golden Truth - Goldust and R-Truth
    The Lucha Dragons - Kalisto and Sin Cara
    The Revival - Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson
    The Usos - Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso
    The VaudeVillains - Aiden English and Simon Gotch
    The Wyatt Family - Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, and Erick Rowan

Commentary Team:
    Byron Saxton - Announcer
    John “Bradshaw” Layfield - Color Commentary
    Michael Cole - Announcer

Other Personnel:
    Charles Robinson - Referee
    Daniel Bryan - General Manager
    Darrick Moore - Referee
    John Cone - Referee
    Jojo Offerman - Ring Announcer
    Lana - Valet
    Lita - Analyst
    Maryse - Valet
    Mick Foley - Analyst
    Renee Young - Backstage Interviewer
    Ric Flair - Manager
    Road Dogg Jesse James - Analyst
    Rod Zapata - Referee
    Sam Roberts - Head Analyst
    Scott Armstrong - Referee
    Stephanie McMahon - Commissioner
    Triple H - COO

Upcoming Pay-Per View Schedule:
    Royal Rumble - 1/29/17
    Fast Lane (Date Unknown)
    Wrestlemania XXXIII - (4/2/17)
    Backlash (Date Unknown)
    Judgment Day (Date Unknown)
    Armageddon (Date Unknown)
    SummerSlam - 8/20/17
    Clash of the Champions - 9/25/16
    Halloween Havoc - 10/30/16
    Survivor Series - 11/20/16
    New Year's Revolution - 12/18/16
    Last edited by SaveUsTy2J; 03-10-2017 at 04:12 PM.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Smackdown Smackdown Roster

Tuesday Night Smackdown

Champions:

Active Roster:
    AJ Styles
    Alberto Del Rio
    Austin Aries
    Big Cass
    Bayley
    Big E
    Big Show
    Billie Kay
    Bo Dallas
    Carlito Colon
    Cesaro
    Chad Gable
    Chris Jericho
    Curtis Axel
    Darren Young
    Dolph Ziggler
    Emma
    Enzo Amore
    Epico Colon
    Eva Marie
    Fandango
    Finn Balor
    Heath Slater
    Jack Swagger
    Jason Jordan
    John Cena
    Karl Anderson
    Kofi Kingston
    Konnor
    Luke Gallows
    Luke Harper
    Neville
    Paige (Suspended; 30 days)
    Primo Colon
    Rob Van Dam
    Ryback
    Sasha Banks
    Sami Zayn
    Samoa Joe
    Sheamus
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    Summer Rae
    Titus O’Neil
    Tye Dillinger (Suspended; 30 days)
    Tyler Breeze
    Viktor
    Xavier Woods
    Zack Ryder

Tag Teams and Stables:

American Alpha - Chad Gable and Jason Jordan
    Breezango - Tyler Breeze and Fandango
    Enzo and Cass - Enzo Amore and Big Cass
    Social Outcast - Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, and Heath Slater
    The Ascension - Konnor and Viktor
    The Club - AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows
    The New Day - Big E, Kofi Kingston, and Xavier Woods
    The Shining Stars - Epico Colon and Primo Colon

Commentary Team:
    Corey Graves - Color Commentator
    Mauro Ranallo - Announcer
    Tom Phillips - Announcer

Other Personnel:
    Bob Backlund - Manager
    Booker T - Analyst
    Brock Lesnar - Part Time Worker
    Cathy Kelley - Backstage Interviewer
    Chad Patton - Referee
    Dan Engler - Referee
    Edge - Analyst
    Eric Bischoff - General Manager
    Greg Hamilton - Ring Announcer
    Jason Ayers - Referee
    Jerry Lawler - Analyst
    Mike Chioda - Referee
    Paul Heyman - Manager
    Peter Rosenburg - Head Analyst
    Ryan Tran - Referee
    Undertaker - Part Time Worker

Upcoming Pay-Per View Schedule:
    Royal Rumble 1/29/17
    No Way Out (Date Unknown)
    Wrestlemania XXXIII - 4/2/17
    Payback (Date Unknown)
    Vengeance (Date Unknown)
    Capitol Punishment - 7/2/16
    SummerSlam - 8/20/17
    Unforgiven - 9/11/16
    No Mercy - 10/9/16
    Survivor Series - 11/20/16
    Rebellion - 12/4/16
    Last edited by SaveUsTy2J; 01-09-2017 at 09:54 PM.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

WWE Observer Report

Huge WWE Shake Up 7/17/16!

Live Event Madness

At the most recent WWE live event, the line up for the main roster is looking very different, with a lot of big changes possibly being made very soon. The most notable is Cesaro winning the Intercontinental Championship from The Miz clean. This change was acknowledged by WWE.com and has been announced officially that the scheduled match with Darren Young at Battleground will now be a three way.

Also happening at the Live Event, Triple H made a surprise return, helping Seth Rollins and AJ Styles beat John Cena and Dean Ambrose. Whether this leads to a full return on screen for Triple H, or if it was just a way to make the crowd liven up (they were significantly quiet all night) is yet to be seen. Either way, it's interesting that Triple H hasn't been on TV at all with the impending brand split closing in this Tuesday.

Finally, in a very odd turn of events, that show has Xavier Woods do another nod towards NJPW's Elite. The New Day and Elite have had a twitter feud for the last few months, with the two giving nods to each other, and even having Woods and Kenny Omega battle it out in street fighter. However, this nod, was a rather interesting one, with Woods taking one of Kenny Omega's old moves and hitting it on his opponent (Bo Dallas). The move was Omega's old finisher Hadouken EX, and it actually ended the Tag Title Match between New Day and Social Outcast.

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

Re: WWE 2016: Civil War

I'm surprised you've decided to start a new project when you've been doing your other one for so long. Regardless of the reason, I'll be paying close attention to this one.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    ro=Romania

Will be keeping an eye on this , that's sure

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

WWE Re: WWE 2016: Civil War

LIVE Exclusively On The WWE Network
    WWE Draft 2016
    7/19/16
    Still shots of all members of the active roster are shown. Somber music plays as commentary sound bytes talk about how serious tonight is shaping the complexion of the future of WWE.

Michael Cole:
    July 19th on the WWE Network starting at noon eastern, nine a.m. pacific, we will have a live draft special where Shane and Stephanie will EACH draft ten exclusive roster members! After that, we will have a live SUPER Smackdown, where the remaining undrafted talent can try to prove themselves. As soon as Smackdown goes off the air, return to the WWE Network to watch the supplemental draft as other stars are assigned brands. Remember, they can come from the active roster, alumni, NXT, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD people can be drafted by the COOs of Raw and/or Smackdown!

We see a shot of the set up for tonight’s proceedings which looks vaguely similar to the stage for the NFL Draft. There is a stage with a podium and big titantrons behind them, which graphics and colors being able to change between Raw and Smackdown. The room is filled with dining tables where Superstars sit with their families as they await their fate here tonight.

Howard Finkel:
    Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the WWE 2016 Brand Extension Inaugural Draft!

Shane and Stephanie both walk to the stage from their seats and shake hands in front of the podium with smiles on their faces. They stand on either side of the podium as the Superstars politely applaud them, hoping to go to one of the shows.

Howard Finkel:
    Now, due to a coin flip conducted 15 minutes ago, Stephanie McMahon has secured to #1 Overall Draft Pick for Monday Night Raw! May the drafting commence!

The screens and lights shift to a deep red as the Raw Logo appears on the podium and screen behind it. Stephanie walks forward to the podium, looking into the sea of Superstars with a smile on her face. Shane steps back, slightly behind the curtains off-stage to give her a chance to do what she needs to do for the first overall draft pick.

Stephanie McMahon:
    Ladies and gentlemen viewing on the WWE Network, welcome to the start of a new age for this company. Not because of the talent, not because of the brand extension, but because of each and every one of you! All of you have been clamoring for change and for us to do something different, and here we are, about to assign whole new rosters. I know I am greatly excited to see what my brother, Shane, can produce as I’m sure we all are, but I would be lying if I said I didn’t think I could do it better. So without further ado, I’d like to make history and announce the #1 Overall Draft Pick for the 2016 Draft! This man is a multiple time World Champion, Royal Rumble Winner, and has decimated opponents for decades. Ladies and gentleman, going to Monday Night Raw is…

Spoiler:

“The King of Kings” Triple H

Finisher(s): Pedigree
    Brand: Raw
    Pick Number: 1 (1 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    World Champion 14x
    Intercontinental Champion 5x
    Tag Team Champion 3x
    European Champion 2x
    Royal Rumble Winner 2x
    King of the Ring 1x

Triple H makes his way up to the stage with a smirk on his face. He is given a Raw Jersey with the number 1 on it, and gives Stephanie a kiss. Triple H and Stephanie pose for a photo before Triple H makes his way off the stage. The stage and lights all change colors and logos to showcase the Smackdown colors. Shane makes his way onto the stage as the superstars applaud him.

Shane McMahon:
    Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your kind response. Now, what we just saw from Stephanie is exactly what I want to avoid. I don’t want to be seen as someone who gives people whatever I feel like whether they like it or not. I am here to give you the biggest matches and the best matches out there. So for that, the Number 1 Smackdown pick will be…

Spoiler:

“The Face That Runs The Place” John Cena

Finisher(s): Attitude Adjustment, STF
    Brand: Smackdown
    Pick Number: 1 (2 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    World Champion 15x
    United States Champion 5x
    Tag Team Champion 4x
    Royal Rumble 2x
    Money In The Bank 1x

John Cena walks onto the stage and receives a Smackdown Jersey with a 1 on it. He and Shane shake hands as they smile for a picture. The stage returns to Red and Stephanie reclaims her spot on the podium.

Stephanie McMahon:
    Shane… You love thinking you’re one step ahead of me. But here’s the thing. I didn’t want John Cena. Hell, he might be one of the most polarizing stars ever, but for every cheer, there’s a boo in response. That’s why my next pick is one of the most universally loved stars we have, as well as, and you may have overlooked this with all your “talent” mumbo jumbo, but he’s the WWE Champion!

Spoiler:

“The Lunatic Fringe” Dean Ambrose

Finisher(s): Dirty Deeds
    Pick Number: 2 (3 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    World Champion 1x (Current)
    United States Champion 1x
    Intercontinental Champion 1x
    Money In The Bank 1x

Dean walks out, wearing jeans and a leather jacket which clearly doesn’t match the formal attire everyone else is in. He grabs the #2 jersey and makes a face at Stephanie while holding up his championship for the picture. Dean walks straight to the back of the room and leaves the room altogether. Shane walks back to the now blue set.

Shane McMahon:
    While, I do admit, that was a big oversight on my part, I stand by the fact that I am selecting the best talent from around the world, loved hated or otherwise. For example, my next pick is perhaps the best wrestler in the entire world, despite the fans not loving what he does. My next pick to Smackdown is…

Spoiler:

“Phenomenal” AJ Styles

Finisher(s): Styles Clash, Phenomenal Forearm, Calf Crusher
    Pick Number: 2 (4 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    NWA Champion 3x
    NWA Tag Team Champion 4x
    IWGP Heavyweight Champion 2x

Styles marches to the stage with a smug look on his face. Styles grabs the #2 Jersey and gives Shane a Too Sweet for the photo. Stephanie wastes no time getting to the podium for her next pick.

Stephanie McMahon:
    Oh yeah? Well, AJ is talented for sure, but he’s never held a championship here! Shane, you’re flat out delusional at this point. My next pick has a decorated career, and he’s only been a singles star for 2 years! My next pick is…

Spoiler:

“The Architect” Seth Rollins

Finisher(s): Pedigree, Phoenix Splash
    Pick Number: 3 (5 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    World Champion 2x
    Tag Team Champion 1x
    Money In The Bank 1x

Seth makes his way from the back of the room, slowly taking his time as he has his arms outstretched. Smugly, Rollins grabs the Raw Jersey and holds it up for the camera as he and Stephanie smile. Shane looks slightly worried and walks over to the podium again.

Shane McMahon:
    Alright, I agree that Seth is a great pick… But my next pick! He’s one of the most underrated talents on the whole roster! This past Sunday he went out and proved how great he is, winning the Intercontinental Championship from The Miz… He is!

Spoiler:

“The Professional” Cesaro

Finisher(s): Neutralizer, Very European Uppercut, Sharpshooter
    Pick Number: 3 (6 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    Intercontinental Champion 1x (Current)
    Tag Team Champion 1x
    Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal Winner 1x

Cesaro walks from his seat with his championship right on the shoulder of his custom made suit. He takes off his sunglasses for the picture as he holds his #3 Jersey. Stephanie comes up and smiles.

Stephanie McMahon:
    How cute, Shane. But here’s the thing. I can draft champions too. That’s why my next pick is the CURRENT United States Champion… As pick #4, Raw selects…

Spoiler:

“The Bulgarian Brute” Rusev

Finisher(s): Accolade
    Pick Number: 4 (7 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    United States Champion 2x (Current)

Rusev and Lana walk to the stage and Lana takes the Jersey from Stephanie, as Rusev stands stone-faced for the photo op. Shane McMahon walks up and then wipes his forehead a little bit before speaking.

Shane McMahon:
    Stephanie, congratulations, Rusev is a great acquisition, but this is where I use some of the draft rule to my advantage. Specifically, the fact that tag teams can be drafted as one selection. That’s why, for Smackdown’s fourth pick, will be… The Tag Team Champions…

Spoiler:

The New Day

Finisher(s): Midnight Hour (Team), Big Ending (Big E), Shining Wizard (Xavier), Trouble In Paradise (Kofi)
    Pick Number: 4 (8 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    Tag Team Champions x2 (Current/Longest Reigning Ever)

New Day walk up celebrating loudly and brashly as usual. They yell and cheer about being selected by Shane as Kofi and Big E hold up the tag titles, while Xavier holds up the Jersey while they all pose with Shane. Stephanie marches up to the stage, looking unhappy with that pick.

Stephanie McMahon:
    You think you’re the only one who can pick tag teams? Well, that’s not the case, Shane. Because my next pick is possibly the most decorated tag team in wrestling history. As number 5, Monday Night Raw selects…

Spoiler:

The Dudley Boyz

Finisher(s): 3D
    Pick Number: 5 (9 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    Tag Team Champions x9

The Dudleys walk forward the stage and receive their Raw Jersey, as they take the photo with Stephanie. Stephanie has now crossed the line into the second half of her picks for this event. Shane marches to the stage with a smile on his face.

Shane McMahon:
    Well, thanks to the oversight of Stephanie, I now get one of my dark horse picks very clearly, and relatively early. So Smackdown’s next pick will be…

Spoiler:

“Y2J” Chris Jericho

Finisher(s): Code Breaker, Lionsault, Liontamer, Walls of Jericho
    Pick Number: 5 (10 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    World Champion 6x
    Intercontinental Champion 9x (Most Ever)
    Tag Team Champion 7x
    European Champion 1x
    Hardcore Champion 1x
    First Ever Undisputed Champion

Jericho slowly marches up to the stage and grabs the Smackdown shirt, looking at Shane with disdain for the picture. He walks away slowly as Stephanie comes back.

Stephanie McMahon:
    Well, this man deserves much better than this number, and now, with there being time for him to prove himself, here comes Raw’s next pick!

Spoiler:

“The Prizefighter” Kevin Owens

Finisher(s):
    Pop Up Powerbomb
    Pick Number: 6 (11 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    Intercontinental Champion 2x
    NXT Champion 1x

Kevin Owens walks up sarcastically and goes to stand with Stephanie. Suddenly, Sami Zayn runs up behind him and starts pummeling away on Kevin Owens! The two start throwing huge fists and they spill out into the hallway through the door and fight out of the building. Shane walks over, laughing as Stephanie’s mouth is agape with shock.

Shane McMahon:
    Well, with that… My next pick is…

Spoiler:

“The Underdog From The Underground” Sami Zayn

Finisher(s): Helluva Kick, Blue Thunder Bomb
    Pick Number: 6 (12 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    NXT Champion 1x

Well, clearly, Sami is not here to take the Jersey or the picture. Shane moves the Jersey and quickly moves along to the next pick for Stephanie.

Stephanie McMahon:
    Well, with the last year being spear headed by a big Women’s Revolution, it only makes sense for my next pick to be…

Spoiler:

“Genetically Superior” Charlotte

Finisher(s): Natural Selection, Figure 8
    Pick Number: 7 (13 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    Diva’s Champion 1x (Last Ever)
    Women’s Champion 1x (Current)
    NXT Women’s Champion

Charlotte struts up to the stage and receives the #7 Raw Jersey, holding it over the shoulder opposite of her championship. Shane applauds but smirks as he walks up.

Shane McMahon:
    Well, I have to admit, she’s genetically superior. However, my next pick is a genetic monster. My next choice is…

Spoiler:

“The Beast Incarnate” Brock Lesnar

Finisher(s): F5, Kimura Lock
    Pick Number: 7 (14 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    World Champion 4x
    King of the Ring 1x
    Royal Rumble 1x
    UFC Heavyweight Champion 1x
    Broke The Undertaker’s Undefeated Streak At WrestleMania

Stephanie’s jaw drops with surprise, clearly forgetting that Brock Lesnar was eligible. Paul Heyman marches up to the stage and takes the Jersey for his client. He shakes hands with Shane for the photo as Stephanie comes to the stage.

Stephanie McMahon:
    Raw selects…

Spoiler:

“The Viper” Randy Orton

Finisher(s): RKO, Punt
    Pick Number: 8 (15 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    World Champion 12x
    Tag Team Champion 1x
    Money In The Bank 1x
    Royal Rumble 1x

Clearly shaken up, Stephanie is hurrying up, trying to get her best picks in quickly. Randy Orton walks up and receives the Raw Gear before taking a photo with his former Authority partner. Shane walks up smiling as he goes for his next pick.

Shane McMahon:
    Alright, not bad Stephanie. But my next pick is a legend. My next pick is…

Spoiler:

“The Phenom” The Undertaker

Finisher(s): Tombstone Piledriver, Hell’s Gates, Last Ride
    Pick Number: 8 (16 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    World Champion 7x
    Hardcore Champion 1x
    Tag Team Champion 7x
    Royal Rumble 1x

Undertaker, not in attendance, doesn’t have the ability to pose for a picture, so Shane moves the Jersey along and moves aside for Stephanie McMahon, who keeps getting angrier at Shane picking these huge names.

Stephanie McMahon:
    Well, my next selection is the next line for the same type of destruction and chaos that Undertaker caused… This is the NEW Face of Fear…

Spoiler:

“The Eater of Worlds” Bray Wyatt

Finisher(s): Sister Abigail
    Pick Number: 9 (17 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    N/A

Bray slowly marches up to the front with a frantic smile on his face. He grabs the Jersey and holds it up while Stephanie awkwardly tries to not make eye contact with him. Shane walks up with a smile on his face.

Shane McMahon:
    My next pick is a world travelled talent that has taken the NXT fans by storm. This man is royalty in that ring, even sometimes called a “King…” My next pick…

Spoiler:

“King of Strong Style” Shinsuke Nakamura

Finisher(s): Kinshasa
    Pick Number: 9 (18 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    IWGP Heavyweight Champion 4x
    IWGP Intercontinental Champion 5x
    IWGP Tag Team Champion 1x

Shinsuke Nakamura walks through the doors and comes over to Shane, shaking his hand and doing his hand sign while holding up the Smackdown jersey as he has joined the ranks for Shane McMahon. Stephanie walks up infuriated.

Stephanie McMahon:
    You know what, Shane?! You’re not the only one who can make big picks! In fact, I made this signing earlier today just to make sure I would be able to draft this man. Introducing, the final pick for the initial draft for Monday Night Raw…

Spoiler:

“The Olympic Hero” Kurt Angle

Finisher(s): Angle Slam, Ankle Lock
    Pick Number: 10 (19 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    World Champion 6x
    European Champion 1x
    Tag Team Champion 1x
    Hardcore Champion 1x
    King of the Ring 1x

The room of superstars is in stunned silence as Kurt Angle walks through the room, and up to Stephanie. The two shake hands and Angle holds up his Jersey while they take the photo. Shane walks up calm and collected to the podium.

Shane McMahon:
    Now, my final pick. I thought long and hard about this and I have decided that this will be a huge acquisition for Smackdown. My 10th pick is…

Spoiler:

“The Demon King” Finn Balor

Finisher(s): 1916, Coup De Grace
    Pick Number: 10 (20 Overall)
    Accomplishments:
    NXT Champion 1x (Longest Ever)

Balor comes through the door and walks up. He Too Sweets Shane as they pose and Finn takes a seat. Shane and Stephanie stand up there as Mr. McMahon stands on the podium and addresses the superstars.

Mr. McMahon:
    Now, later tonight you all who were undrafted will be able to show why you deserve to be drafted later tonight in the supplemental draft. For our final business right now, we have a twist. Shane and Stephanie have chosen their GMs. Now is the time for them to present them.

Stephanie walks up and points to the door.

Eric Bischoff
    ***I’m Back***

The stars audibly grown as Bischoff walks into the room and shakes hands with Stephanie. He stands next to Steph as Shane imitates that movement toward the door.

Daniel Bryan
    ***Flight of the Valkyries***

WHOA! Daniel Bryan has been selected by Shane McMahon! He walks up and shakes hands with Shane as the two stand together. They go to leave but Vince takes the podium again.

Mr. McMahon:
    WAAAAAIT! WAIT A DAMN MINUTE! Now, I said there’d be a twist. Now you both selected General Managers, but I never said you were selecting your own. Therefore, Eric Bischoff will be the GM of Smackdown and Daniel Bryan will be the GM of Raw, each with a yearlong guaranteed contract that only I can terminate. See you all at Smackdown!

Mr. McMahon walks out smiling as the new GMs and Commissioners look at each other clearly unhappy with this. The Superstars stand and begin to shuffle out as the Network feed fades to black.

END OF SHOW
    NOTE: The Smackdown next will not be written. I will be updating the roster pages with the “draft results” and posting the results to Battleground. The following Raw will be the first official full show in this series.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

WWE Observer Report

WWE Signings Announced On Website

WWE have signed a lot of international talent from Wednesday through Sunday evening going into tonight's Battleground Pay-Per View. These are only the confirmed signings, as many more are reported to be happening soon. Most talent will be reporting to NXT while some will be heading right to the main roster. The signings are...

Spoiler:

Akira TozawaAriya Daivari
    Big Damian O'Connor
    Cedric Alexander
    Gran Metalik AKA Mascara Dorada
    Ho Ho Lun
    Jack Gallagher
    Johnny Gargano (Exclusive Deal)
    JTG
    Kota Ibushi
    Noam Darr
    Rob Van Dam
    Sean Maluta
    Shad
    Tajiri
    TJ Perkins
    Tommaso Ciampa (Exclusive Deal)
    Tommy End
    Zack Sabre Jr.

Apparently, WWE still has their eyes on poaching more talent. The wrestlers that will be in NXT will report to the Performance Center in September, but the returning stars have already been assigned brands apparently.

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

Before I get started, I'd just like to say that your graphics are pretty top notch for this one! I especially like the Roster logos, showing off your top stars behind the commissioners. I also like the fact that the main draft is Network exclusive as not to infringe on the show. Very good use of the Network there. Now that that's out of the way, let's start with my review of your draft.

-I truly did not see Stephanie DRAFTING Triple H as the first pick! That's...an interesting direction. I would've said that indicates the direction of Raw going forward, but I had to change that opinion when Shane drafted John Cena first. I'll admit I was very confused by that since Shane's the main person hyping the new era and new change, yet he chooses a big established name like Cena. I thought he might go for Ambrose or Rollins first, but he went there instead. And because he went there, he lost them both in the opening. That's gotta suck a slight bit. Not saying it's a total loss because he picked up AJ Styles in the process, but it still sucks.

-I like that most of the Champions get drafted right after that exchange. It shows how much they're valued to each brand. And I like that Smackdown gets the workhorse Intercontinental title and the Tag Team Championships while Raw gets the United States and Women's Championships. The Women's title isn't established till later (which is kind of a shame), but it's good nevertheless.

-The tit-for-tat ends up costing Stephanie when she drafts The Dudleys pretty early IMO. Shane gets Jericho and Stephanie counters with Owens. Shane counters with Zayn and Steph finds herself behind the 8 Ball again.

-Steph gets Charlotte, but Shane gets Lesnar! Steph's still behind the 8 ball IMO. The Women's Championship is important, but not as much as The Beast Incarnate.

-Steph gets Orton to come back, but Shane gets Taker. Not really sure about Shane getting Taker this early since he's somewhat of an annual competitor now.

-Steph counters with a good pick with great potential in Bray Wyatt, but Shane blows her out of the damn water with SHINSUKE NAKAMURA! AWESOME PICK THERE! Really kind of sad that he went this late, but better late than never.

-KURT ANGLE! Nice counter by Stephanie and Shane comes right back with Finn Balor! Great last picks by both.

-Time for the GMs and Steph picks...ERIC BISCHOFF?! HE'S BACK!! AND SO IS BRYAN!! Good GM picks by both...AND VINCE SWITCHES THEM?! WHY COULD...wait a minute...that means Daniel Bryan is in charge of Triple H!!!!

-The supplemental draft was very good for both shows. The Wyatt Family and The Club stay together on opposite shows, which is a very awesome idea. I really hope you take the opportunity to build them both into great stables so they can go at it on the cross promotional PPVs. I think Smackdown got the better of the end of the stick when it comes to Tag Teams...GRAVES AND RANALLO!! YES!!!!

-Also, really glad that Reigns didn't go in the top 10. It shows that his future is really uncertain. Kinda don't like that The Shield members are still on the same roster, but it's cool.

All in all, I'd say your draft went about 10 times better than the actual one! Great start!
    Last edited by Kilik; 07-20-2016 at 11:19 PM.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Battleground Battleground 2016

7/24/16
    Verizon Center in Washington D.C.
    Commentators: Mauro Ranallo, Michael Cole, and Tom Phillips

Singles Match:
    Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens

Sami Zayn wins via Pinfall with a Helluva Kick in 12:33.

Non-Title Match
    Six Man Tag Team Match:
    The Wyatt Family vs The New Day

The Wyatt Family win via Pinfall with a Sister Abigail to Xavier Woods in 14:11.

Intercontinental Championship
    Triple Threat Match:
    Cesaro© vs The Miz W/ Lana vs Darren Young W/ Bob Backlund

Cesaro retains via Pinfall with a Neutralizer to Darren Young in 10:09.

Singles Match:
    Becky Lynch vs Natalya

Becky Lynch wins via Submission with a Dis-Arm-Her in 12:22.

Tag Team Match:
    Sasha Banks and Emma vs Dana Brooke and Charlotte

Sasha Banks and Emma win via Submission with an Emma Lock to Dana Brooke in 15:49.

Six Man Tag Team Match:
    The Club vs John Cena, Enzo Amore, and Big Cass

John Cena, Enzo Amore, and Big Cass win via Pinfall with an Attitude Adjustment to Karl Anderson in 20:58.

United States Championship
    Singles Match:
    Rusev© W/ Lana vs Zack Ryder

Rusev retains via Submission with an Accolade in 9:55.

WWE Championship
    Triple Threat Match:
    Dean Ambrose© vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns

Dean Ambrose retains via Pinfall with a Dirty Deeds to Roman Reigns in 26:40.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

WWE Observer Report

WWE New Era, New Looks?!

Coming off of Battleground, new things have been happening for WWE Raw and Smackdown. They both have been given new logos on twitter, but we can report they will also be getting new, independent sets, as well as new theme songs. The idea is to give both shows strong feels, but not to feel similar to each other. This way, even if you don't like one show, there are reasons to like the other and vice versa.

Another huge change, is that Smackdown has been raised to three hours. To compensate the cost of shooting six hours of live television each week, tapings of Superstars and Main Events have been cancelled. In their place will be simple dark matches before the shows as was tradition before those shows were existent. This, along with the new everything about shows, looks to be very intriguing. There are also apparent brand exclusive ppvs that will be alternating every two weeks, as can be seen on the roster pages on the website. Things are looking to be shaking up very quickly for WWE.

OOC: This will be my last post before a full episode, sorry it took this long, but I hope you're enjoying!

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Raw Monday Night Raw 7/25/16

Monday Night Raw
    7/25/16
    Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA
    Commentators: Byron Saxton, John Bradshaw Layfield, and Michael Cole

Dark Matches:
    The Revival defeat Local Talent in 6:33
    Hideo Itami defeats Mark Henry in 7:59
    Bobby Roode defeats Drew McIntyre in 16:34
    Dana Brooke defeats a local talent in 4:22

We open up Monday Night Raw with the brand new theme song, Power by Kanye West, as we see footage of all the exclusive Raw talent!

Pyro
    We pan over the crazed Pittsburgh crowd that seems extremely excited over their first episode of Monday Night Raw with exclusive stars on their roster that won’t get to be seen anywhere else on the planet!

Raw Commissioner – Stephanie McMahon
    ***Welcome To The Queendom***

Stephanie McMahon strides out from the back with her hands in the air and a huge smile on her face, which the crowd answers with extreme disdain.

Stephanie McMahon:
    Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Raw! *Pop* And we are in the start of a new day and age, and you are all going to be joining us on this adventure! *Pop* And it is ALL! Thanks to me! *Boos* Who the hell do you think you’re booing?! This is MY show! Here, I make the rules, and I say that you will all show me some respe –

WWE Champion – Dean Ambrose
    ***Retaliation***

The crowd erupts as the fan favorite WWE Champion, the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose walks out from the back, wearing his usual jeans and leather jacket combination with the WWE Championship draped over his shoulder. He climbs in the ring and stares down with Stephanie before demanding a microphone.

Dean Ambrose:
    Is that right, Steph? This is your show? Well, last I checked… Dean Ambrose has the big shiny thing around here. *Holds up the WWE Championship to a huge pop* And you know what that means, Steph? That means this show belongs to DEAN AMBROSE. I will do what I please and you will accommodate me because I AM the WWE Champion, do you understand? And you can threaten me with whatever, but nothing you can or will do will ever take away the fact that I am the best wrestler on this roster and that I will win back this belt no matter how many times you take this away from me.

Stephanie looks at Dean both shocked and mortified at the gall that Ambrose is showing here. She goes to speak…

Kurt Angle
    ***Medal***

The crowd comes unglued for the official on-screen debut of the star that made his return in the draft, from the back walks Kurt Angle in jeans and his new “Olympic Hero” T-Shirt. He climbs into the ring and shakes hands with Dean Ambrose before requesting a microphone of his own.

Kurt Angle:
    Well, well, well… Look what we have here. Steph, long time no see, and can’t say I’m sad about that. Enough pleasantries though, I just heard something. Something that I really don’t like. You see, if you said what I think you just said, you just told the world that you are the best wrestler on this roster, is that right Dean? *Dean nods and smiles* Well, I don’t know if you know this, but I am an Olympic Gold Medalist wrestler, and I won that with a broken freakin’ neck. *Pop. Angle looks to the crowd* Oh it’s true, it’s damn true. *Angle turns back to Dean Ambrose.* So look, if you think you’re the best, why don’t you put that title on the line, tonight, against me?

Before Dean Ambrose is able to respond, Stephanie McMahon quickly cuts in.

Stephanie McMahon:
    Hey! This IS my show, damn it! And you will acknowledge that I have power. But how about this? Since you both seem to want this match, I will give you the chance. In the main event, Kurt Angle will go head to head against a superstar of my choice. If Angle wins, at Summer Slam, we will see Kurt Angle vs Dean Ambrose for the WWE Championship. If Angle loses, then Kurt goes to the back of the line and has to work his way up like everyone else. And by the way Dean, I wouldn’t look so smug. Because you’re going to be in action NEXT! You’re dismissed.

Stephanie smiles and walks off as her theme music plays. Dean Ambrose and Kurt Angle stare each other down as the commentators freak out over the possibility of the match between Dean Ambrose and Kurt Angle.
    Commercial Break (Still Shots of Battleground Shown/Hyping Summer Slam/Showcasing Draft Highlights)
    Non-Title Match
    Singles Match:
    Dean Ambrose vs Baron Corbin

Final Moments:

Dean Ambrose is seated on the top rope by Corbin, but counters an attack attempt, kicking him away momentarily. Corbin charges back as Ambrose soars with an elbow drop the chest of the Andre The Giant Battle Royal Winner. Ambrose picks up Corbin who tosses him off hard, Ambrose teeters in the ropes looking for the Lunatic Lariat, which Corbin catches, trying to lift him for the End of Days! Ambrose backflips and lands on his feet, driving a knee into the ribs. He quickly butterflies the arms and NAILS a Dirty Deeds! Corbin crumbles to the mat, and Ambrose hooks both legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Dirty Deeds), Dean Ambrose!
    Match Length: 9:21
    Road Agent Notes: Ambrose ragdolled around a lot, selling Corbin as a viable threat to the champion. Ambrose eventually would use his speed and craftiness to gain the upperhand and used his experience to seal the deal.

We go backstage to see Seth Rollins has arrived here tonight to the building. We have Renee Young go up to him to try and get a word, but Rollins brushes us off and refuses to give any acknowledgement to our crew.
    We see a shot of a post on WWE.com where Stephanie McMahon stated that we will see two tag team qualifying matches to determine who will face off at SummerSlam to determine the new champions with the reinstating World Tag Team Championships.
    World Tag Team Championship Qualifier #1
    Tag Team Match:
    Lucha Dragons vs The VaudeVillains

Final Moments:

Aiden sends Kalisto off the ropes, and Kalisto responds with a swift springboard hurricanrana, taking down Aiden English! Kalisto starts stalking for the Salida Del Sol, but Simon Gotch climbs into the ring. Gotch goes for a clothesline to Kalisto, but Kalisto ducks and as Gotch goes to hit the ropes, Sin Cara pulls the ropes down and Gotch tumbles to the outside. Sin Cara springboards and hits a very high elevation moonsault to the outside! As Kalisto is distracted, English is taking advantage, hitting a stiff elbow to the back. Gotch begins to climb the ropes… He goes for a Senton Bomb, but Kalisto moves! Kalisto picks him up and lands a full-on Salida Del Sol! Cover! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winners Via Pinfall (Salida Del Sol), And Advancing To SummerSlam, Lucha Dragons!
    Match Length: 9:00
    Road Agent Notes: Lucha Dragons had a very high-octane offense while we had VaudeVillains try very slow paced and methodical movements. They were trying a very old school style that would gain heat just because it isn’t as hard hitting as modern stylings. The crowd did not like it and it did indeed give them some more heat.

After the match, Lucha Dragons celebrate together as they motion for belts around their waists. The crowd surrounds them in Lucha chants as we see a graphic for later where the second qualifier will be held between Golden Truth and The Dudley Boyz.

Commercial Break (Hyping NXT on the Network/Hyping the Cruiserweight Classic/Smackdown Commercial)
    We see a vignette for a debuting star. He calls himself the It Factor as we see highlights from his, albeit short, stay in NXT. He says that he made a name for himself already being drafted, and now it’s time to cement his legacy.

BOBBY ROODE COMING SOON…
    Non-Title Match
    Singles Match:
    Rusev W/ Lana vs M.V.P.

Final Moments:

MVP runs off the ropes and Rusev catches him, throwing him into the air! MVP crashes down to the mat. Rusev grabs MVP for the Accolade, but MVP has a firm grasp of the ropes. Rusev has no choice but to release the hold. MVP climbs to his feet and hits a big kick to the shins! MVP backs up, steps up Rusev’s knee, and drills him with the Drive-By! Cover! 1…2… No! Rusev kicks out. MVP starts calling for the Play of the Day! He leaps up, but Rusev drops down into a backbreaker!! MVP writhes in pain and Rusev stomps hard into his spine. Rusev lets out a battle yell and applies the Accolade! It only takes mere moments for MVP to tap out!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Submission (Accolade), Rusev!
    Match Length: 5:22
    Road Agent Notes: MVP’s return got a pretty good pop. We wanted him to try and match strike for strike with Rusev, where it makes MVP look more like a street fighting athlete. Rusev’s grappling prowess was the clear changer of the tides.

After the match, Rusev goes to apply The Accolade one more time, pulling back on MVP’s head and neck. Multiple Raw referees run down and force Rusev to release his grip. Lana walks into the ring and holds up the United States Championship as we fade out.

Commercial Break (Hyping Dean Ambrose's Appearance on Conan)
    Singles Match:
    Natalya vs Becky Lynch

Final Moments:

Becky ducks a Nattie By Nature from Natalya. Both girls go off the ropes and both of them hit huge clotheslines! The crowd starts a slow clap and Becky fights to her feet. Both girls start trading right hands back and forth. Becky ducks one and nail Nattie with a Bex Plex out of nowhere! Becky slowly crawls over for the pin! 1…2… No! Natalya kicks out, but Becky grabs the arm she kicked out with! Becky applies the Dis-Arm-Her! Natalya struggles and squirms but ultimately has to tap!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Submission (Dis-Arm-Her), Becky Lynch!
    Match Length: 9:56
    Road Agent Notes: The crowd isn’t really buying into Natalya as a heel, but we are hoping to change that in the near future. She might be having a very interesting program in the near future if all goes well.

After the match, Becky Lynch gets to her feet and celebrates her victory, when suddenly, Natalya’s uninjured arm grabs her by the hair! Nattie swings Becky’s head down and slams her hard into the mat! Natalya gets out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, smacking it into the back of Becky! Lynch spasms on the mat in pain as Natalya laughs at her and walks out.

We see an old grandfather clock, while some old school guitar is played.

“What’s that metronome I hear, perhaps the end is drawing near
    You never hear the shot that takes you down.
    Just like smoke that fades and makes no sound.
    Out of time, so say goodbye
    What was yours, now is mine!”

We see shots of the former Intercontinental Champion, Drew McIntyre, training in a gym. He then looks up and it is a sign with the WWE logo. He walks towards the door and walks through it into a light filled room.

DREW MCINTYRE – RETURNING SOON…
    Singles Match:
    Kevin Owens vs Kane

Final Moments:

Kane tosses Owens into the corner, and goes to follow up with a clothesline, but Owens ducks it! Kane turns around into a superkick from Kevin Owens! Kane tries crawling away, but stops himself seated in the corner. Owens charges forward and lands with a stiff cannon ball into the chest of the Demon! Cover by Owens! 1…2… No! Kane stays in it. Kane climbs to his feet and counts an Owens suplex attempt by hitting him in the ribs. Kane has Owens by the throat! Owens responds by raking the eyes of Kane! As Kane stumbles back, trying to clear his vision, Kevin Owens throws him off the ropes! Pop-Up Powerbomb! Owens falls into the cover! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Pop-Up Powerbomb), Kevin Owens
    Match Length: 8:31
    Road Agent Notes: Owens is getting really good legitimate heel heat, mostly because of his ability to adapt to a crowd in ring. He shows that he understands certain aspects like getting heat while not harming the quality of his matches which is great.

After the match, Kevin Owens grabs a microphone, and through panting is able to say.

Kevin Owens:
    You see that? Did you see that? This is what a champion looks like! And after Kurt Angle loses tonight in the main event, I will be the one to challenge for the WWE Championship and I will become the champion!

Owens tosses the mic and taunts the crowd as his music hits and we fade out.

We cut hard to see Bray Wyatt standing in a smoke filled room with Braun and Erick standing behind him menacingly.

Bray Wyatt:
    Man, sometimes… Things just aren’t what they seem. Not everything, is always what it seems, man. And I am here to make things right. I am here to right the wrongs of the people who lie and steal and cheat their way to the front of the line. Soon, all will be made right. Soon, all will be clear… FIND ME!

Commercial (Recap from Opening Segment/ Preview of the Main Event)
    World Tag Team Championship Qualifier #2
    Tag Team Match:
    Golden Truth vs The Dudley Boyz

Final Moments:

Goldust hits a big chop to the chest of D-Von. Goldust whips him off the ropes, nailing a reverse atomic drop. D-Von backs up and charges again, hitting a second reverse atomic drop. Goldust calls for the end, grabbing him for a Final Cut, but Bubba starts getting into the ring, distracting referee Rod Zapata! As the ref’s back is turned, D-Von nails Goldie below the belt! D-Von stumbles to the corner and makes the official tag… 3D! D-Von charges R-Truth and sends him down as Bubba makes the cover! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (3D), And Advancing To SummerSlam, The Dudley Boyz!
    Match Length: 4:09
    Road Agent Notes: The Dudleys dominated this match, with Golden Truth barely able to get in any offense.

After the match, Golden Truth console each other in the middle of the ring.

Ric Flair
    ***Also Sprach Zarathrusta***

What’s this? That’s the Nature Boy, Ric Flair! He’s here, but why? Flair has a mic in hand, an expensive suit on, and shades on.

Ric Flair:
    Goldust! Truth! You two have done a lot. And you know I have a hell of a lot of respect for the both of ya! But here’s the thing, you don’t have it any more. You guys are over the hump. You guys need to retire and make way for the new talent. In fact, since I am no longer managing my daughter, I decided that I would continue myself as a manager and found two of the most talented young stars on the planet. So say hello to… The Revival!

Suddenly, two men jump Golden Truth from behind, beating them down. Cole identifies them as Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder of The Revival from NXT! They lay in fists to Goldust before throwing him out of the ring. They start measuring up Truth… Flapjack Lungblower, which Cole calls Shatter Machine! Revival fist bump and head out of the ring, meeting with Flair on the apron. They each shake his hand as they head to the back together.

The Miz and Maryse are backstage, talking about the logistics of a movie deal that The Miz is trying to secure. Suddenly, there’s a knock at the dressing room door. Miz yells for them to come in and begins to berate them but sees someone walk in that the camera can’t see. His mouth opens in shock and demands the cameras get turned off, which is very uncharacteristic for The Miz.
    Non-Title Match
    Singles Match:

Peyton Royce vs Charlotte W/ Dana Brooke

Final Moments:

Royce charges Charlotte, who ducks and hits the ropes before nailing Peyton with a big time spear! Peyton tries climbing to her feet before Charlotte hits her with a big slap to the face! Peyton stumbles back, falling to one knee. Charlotte gets behind her and plants her hard into the mat with the Natural Selection! Cover by the champ! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Natural Selection), Charlotte!
    Match Length: 2:55
    Road Agent Notes: This was a match to keep Charlotte’s momentum going into SummerSlam. Nothing major of note here, but the commentators put over the fact that with their win last night, Sasha Banks and Emma will fight on Smackdown to determine who challenges for the Women’s Championship at SummerSlam.

We cut backstage where Renee Young runs to catch up with Ric Flair and The Revival.

Renee Young:
    Ric, Ric. Tonight you made a big impact with the debuting NXT team of The Revival. What made you do this, and what made you choose this team?

Ric Flair:
    Ya know what, sweatheart? For too long have I seen MY style of wrestling start to fade away. These two are living proof that old school, stretch them out, southern style still works when there is talent behind the work. Revival is here to make huge waves in WWE, and I am here to help them get there, because I am… The jet flying, limousine riding, kiss stealing, wheeling, dealing, son of a gun! And these two are the next iteration of the Brainbusters if I’ve ever seen it! But this isn’t about any team of the past. This is about Revival being the best damn team in the world today, honey! Woooooooooooooo!

Flair slaps his chest and struts off as Dash and Dawson sneer into the camera.
    Commercial Break (Recap of Revival debut/Hyping SummerSlam/Smackdown Promotion)
    Singles Match:
    Apollo Crews vs The Miz W/ Maryse

Final Moments:

Apollo Crews ducks a clothesline from Miz. Miz comes back and goes for a boot, but Apollo Crews avoids it with a back flip! Miz rebounds again and Crews meets him with a bicycle kick! Crews goes to grab Miz for his finishing maneuver, but wait… someone’s in the ring! SUPERKICK TO CREWS!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via DQ (Outside Interference), Apollo Crews!
    Match Length: 6:00
    Road Agent Notes: We need to get Apollo in a situation where he can show some more character and get across who he is and why he is here. This storyline we have planned might just be able to complete that.

After the match officially ends, the man with long flowing locks looks up to the camera with a huge grin across his face… It’s John Morrison! John Morrison, Miz’s old tag team partner, has made his return to the WWE with a huge impact! Miz and Morrison shake hands and pull in for a hug before doing their signature pose with Maryse doing hers as well.

A video is shown, showcasing some analysis on draft picks that were made during the 2016 Draft. Analysis includes over/under on chance that someone drafted after pick 10 will win the world title this year, dark horse picks that could go far, and most shocking overall picks.
    *MAIN EVENT*
    Singles Match:
    Kurt Angle vs Seth Rollins
    *Dean Ambrose On Commentary*

Final Moments:

Angle ducks the enziguiri attempt from Seth Rollins. Kurt gets a rear waistlock and sends him over for a big time German suplex! Angle keeps the hands clasped and gets another! Angle keeps his hold and lands a third German Suplex! Angle releases his grasp and goes for a pinfall! 1…2… No! Seth Rollins kicks out! Angle starts stalking for the Angle Slam, but as he lifts Rollins, Seth flips and lands on his feet! Chop block takes Angle down to one knee… AVADA KEDAVRA! Cover! 1…2… NO! Angle gets his foot on the bottom rope. Seth grabs Kurt, attempting a Pedigree, but Angle gets the double leg… ANKLE LOCK! Angle falls down, grapevining the leg… Seth Rollins taps out!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Submission (Ankle Lock), And Advancing to Face Dean Ambrose at SummerSlam, Kurt Angle!
    Match Length: 16:09
    Road Agent Notes: Angle and Rollins went out and tore the house down, getting the crowd hugely hyped up throughout this match. This was a clearly PPV quality match, but we wanted to showcase the great matches that will now be happening every week during the Brand Extension.

After the match, Ambrose throws off his headset and climbs on the announce table, holding his WWE Championship high in the air as him and Angle stare each other down.

END OF SHOW

SummerSlam 8/28/16 Currently Announced Card:

Spoiler:

World Tag Team Championship
    The Dudley Boyz vs Lucha Dragons

WWE Championship
    Dean Ambrose© vs Kurt Angle
    Last edited by SaveUsTy2J; 07-27-2016 at 05:26 PM.

Charismatic Enigma

Status

WHAT I LIKED / WHAT I WOULD CHANGE:
    Monday Night Raw - July 25th, 2016

What I Liked:

The Tag Team Division Shaping Up - For this being the first show, you've really shaped some things. One of them specifically is the tag team division. You have a lot of directions going on and I love it. The Lucha Dragons and The Dudley Boyz will be an interesting encounter for the championship, and I could really see either team walking away from the gold at this point. I'm pumped to see The Revival coming to Raw as well. Especially that they're being managed by Ric Flair. A younger heel tag team, especially a physical one, going after an older one is perfect! I can see them controlling the raw tag team division sooner or later.

New and Returning Talents-
    There are plenty reasons to be excited here. You're bringing in a fresh crop of talent alongside some older talents. You have some great talents to work with, and we will see plenty never seen before matches. That already started tonight with matches like Seth Rollins versus Kurt Angle. John Morrison too.

A Different Women's Division- Unless I missed something, I'm curious if Charlotte will be working for both brands or not? I'm digging the aggressive Natalya with the detail there too. Loved how she used her good arm to make a statement using Becky Lynch. Also, I love how Sasha Banks and Emma are getting an equal opportunity. Winning that tag match, you're following it up nicely with the upcoming #1 Contender's Match.

What I Would Change:

The Lack of Daniel Bryan-
    Bryan was just made Raw General Manager, and he had no appearance on the show. It would have been nice for, maybe, Bryan to make the Kurt Angle match and Seth overshadowing him by announcing Seth as his opponent. I hope you give Daniel more power in the future with less Stephanie. It's always tough when the authority figure overshadows the other.

That's truly the only thing that bothered me with Raw. An excellent first episode. I'm excited to see where you go from here, and I hope Smackdown is better to keep the competition going.

"If you're gonna do it..."

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Smackdown Smackdown 7/26/16

Tuesday Night Smackdown

7/26/16
    First Niagra Center in Buffalo, NY
    Commentators: Corey Graves, Mauro Ranallo, and Tom Phillips
    Dark Matches:
    American Alpha defeat Breezango in 8:57
    Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Zack Ryder in 3:45
    Sheamus defeated Tajiri in 7:33
    The Club defeat Local Talent in 3:55
    We see shots of all the exclusive Smackdown talent as our new Smackdown theme song King For A Day by Pierce The Veil, blasts through the PA system.

Pyro
    The crowd is ready and waiting for a fantastic show here tonight on the first Smackdown of the Brand Extension!

Smackdown Commissioner – Shane McMahon
    ***Here Comes The Money***

The crowd screams in approval of the Commissioner of Smackdown. Shane dances out in a nice suit with collector Jordan’s. He comes down to the ring and collects a microphone from Tony Chimel.

Shane McMahon:
    TUESDAY NIGHT SMAAACKDOWN!!! *Pop* Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the NEW cornerstone of the WWE. Here, we have brought in some of the most talented wrestlers in the world, and we are ready to take the next step and prove that the blue brand is the absolute best show in wrestling today, hell in all of TV! And we are going to start this off by –

The Club
    ***Omen In The Sky***

The Club, dressed in their kanji covered jackets and gear, march down to the ring, with AJ Styles looking furious. He steals a microphone from ringside assistance, and quickly climbs into the ring, getting into the face of Shane McMahon.

AJ Styles:
    Shane! I ain’t here to mess around. I am here to make sure you and everybody else here knows that we are PISSED OFF! John Cena CHEATED Sunday night to beat me. You saw it, he saw it, everybody on the freakin’ network saw it!

Shane McMahon:
    Look, AJ. He definitely didn’t cheat. I watched the match myself, as did I’m sure everyone here did. How exactly do you think he cheated?

AJ stammers a bit, not thinking Shane would ask this before responding.

AJ Styles:
    He… uh- He… He had loaded shoes! That’s it! He dropkicked Karl before the AA. The shoes had to be loaded, he said they felt like a sledgehammer to the temple!

The Club look to each other and nod, applauding Karl for his resolve after getting hit by such a “loaded shoe.” Shane chuckles as the crowd boos.

Shane McMahon:
    AJ, man… I like you. And I think you’re really talented. But I also realize that you and John Cena are now tied up at one a piece. That’s why, I’ve decided that at SummerSlam, one last time, you will face off with John Cena in a street fight, and the winner will receive a very special reward for their efforts.

AJ and the Club look pissed momentarily. Then Karl whispers something into the ear of AJ Styles, who quickly returns the smile to his face. AJ nods at Shane and The Club leave the ring. As they’re almost out of the arena, Shane quips up quickly with one final note.

Shane McMahon:
    Oh! And if there is ANY interference from ANY Club member, AJ Styles, you will be suspended without pay for the indefinite future. Now I’d get ready, because you’re going to face a returning star in the main event.

The Club throw a tantrum, with Luke Gallows holding AJ back from bum rushing the ring. Shane’s music plays as we fade out from the segment into commercial.
    Commercial Break (Raw Rebound/NXT Hype)
    Singles Match:
    Cesaro vs Heath Slater W/ Social Outcast

Final Moments:

Cesaro sends Slater into the corner and rebounds off the opposite corner… RUNNING UPPERCUT! Slater crumbles to the mat. Cesaro looks up and taunts to the crowd. He calls for Slater to get to his feet, and once he does, Cesaro meets him with a kick to the gut! Neutralizer! Cover by the Intercontinental Champion! Lateral press! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Neutralizer), Cesaro!
    Match Length: 4:09
    Road Agent Notes: Cesaro just used this as a showcase for his talent, getting the fans warmed up for the rest of the show.

After the match, Cesaro stands tall in the ring with his Intercontinental Championship belt, when suddenly he’s hit from behind by Chris Jericho! Jericho puts the boots to Cesaro before picking him up and nailing a Code Breaker! Jericho picks up the IC title and holds it in his hands, looking at it. Corey Graves on commentary reminds the fans that Jericho has the most IC title reigns ever (9!) and that he obviously wants to go for even number 10! Jericho holds his arms to either side so people can “Drink it in, man.”

Narrator:
    In a world full of 4s and 5s, there always needs to be… A TEN!

We see shots of NXT crowds chanting 10! 10! 10!

Narrator:
    The one and only, Perfect 10, Tye Dillinger, makes his debut later tonight!
    Tag Team Match:
    The Shining Stars vs Enzo & Cass

Final Moments:

Enzo gets hit with multiple boots from to the head from Primo, stomping away on the Certified G. Primo picks up Enzo and throws him off the ropes. Zo ducks a clothesline and comes off hard and fast with a crossbody! Enzo crawls and scratches as the crowd cheers him on, trying to get to his corner to make the tag. Primo does the same, both men dive, and both men get the tag! Cass comes in like a house of fire! Shoulder block! Shoulder block! Primo comes back in and gets a big boot to the face for his troubles! Epico comes over to Cass and gets planted by the East River Crossing! Cass yells for Enzo to go up top, and tags in Amore before sending him flying! Mic Drop! Cover by Enzo Amore! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winners Via Pinfall (Mic Drop), Enzo & Cass!
    Match Length: 7:34
    Road Agent Notes: Enzo and Cass are over huge. They are the most popular tag act, aside from New Day, by a long shot on the roster. They should be moved into tag title contention very soon.

After the match, Primo and Epico sit in the ring, upset with their performance. Suddenly…

“I spit in the face of people who don’t want to be cool!”

Carlito
    ***Cool***

What?! Out from the back walks Carlito wearing a button up shirt and dress pants! He has a microphone in one hand and an apple in the other. He climbs into the ring and looks his brother and cousin in the eyes.

Carlito:
    Are you two serious? Are you two even trying anymore? Last time I was here, you two were tag team champions! Now what? You two fail as Matadors. You two fail as… Whatever the hell you’re supposed to be trying to do now. You’re becoming an embarrassment to the Colon name, and that’s not cool! You two! Come with me. We have some serious work to do.

Carlito throws the mic down and holds the ropes open for Primo and Epico. All three walk up the ramp together and then head to the back.

Commercial (WWE Network Promo/WWE Shop promo/Opening Segment Recap)
    We see Darren Young running on a treadmill. Next to him is Bob Backlund pacing back and forth.

Bob Backlund:
    Let’s go! Faster!

Darren Young:
    Coach *pant* I’ve been going *pant* for two hours!

Bob Backlund:
    And if you wanna be a champion, you need to go for two more! This business ain’t easy! And I am going to break you down and rebuild you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!

Darren Young:
    Yes, coach!

Bob Backlund turns up the speed and holds up a replica Intercontinental Championship belt while yelling words of “encouragement.”

Singles Match:
    Dolph Ziggler vs Ryback

Final Moments:

Ziggler wrenches away on the Sleeper Hold, trying his best to put the Big Guy under. Ryback fights back to his feet and stumbles back, smacking Ziggler’s head hard into the top turnbuckle! Ziggler clutches his head and stumbles forward, as Ryback comes off the ropes, nailing him with the Meat Hook Clothesline! Ryback gets Ziggler by the hair and calls for the end of the match. He deadlifts the Show Off onto his shoulders before marching around the ring. Ryback leaps into the air and slams Dolph with authority for the Shell Shock. Cover to Ziggler! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Shell Shock), Ryback!
    Match Length: 12:33Road Agent Notes: Ryback’s momentum has hugely stalled and here we are working to bring it back up. Ryback recently signed a brand new contract and will be staying with the company for a while. Dolph’s momentum has stalled as well, but this loss helps work into plans that we have for Dolph.

Finn Bálor
    Coming Soon To Smackdown…
    Commercial(Hyping Last Chance For SummerSlam Tickets/WWE Network Promo/WWE Shop Promo)
    Singles Match:
    “Perfect 10” Tye Dillinger vs Chaz Danielson

Final Moments:

Danielson attempts a clothesline, but Dillinger ducks and does a cartwheel as a small section of the crowd begins to join his 10 chants. Danielson runs at Tye, who ducks and nails a stiff superkick to the chin of Chaz! Dillinger lifts up the young man and drops his knee pad… TYE BREAKER! Cover by the Perfect 10! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Tye Breaker), “Perfect 10” Tye Dillinger!
    Match Length: 1:00
    Road Agent Notes: Tye dominated, doing some of his signature NXT spots to try and familiarize the crowd early on. It was a great debut for Tye, and we hope he can get as over here as he was in NXT.

Eric Bischoff is walking backstage on his phone when he is approached by Jack Swagger.

Jack Swagger:
    Mr. Bischoff! Mr. Bischoff, I just wanted to say, I am excited to work with you.

Eric Bischoff:
    Who are you again?

Swagger looks a bit put off by this.

Jack Swagger:
    I… I’m Jack Swagger. I’m a former World Cha –

Eric Bischoff:
    Yeah, yeah. What do you want? A match tonight?

Jack Swagger:
    I wanna prove that I have what it takes to rise back up to where I once was.

Eric Bischoff:
    *Scoffs* Yeah, okay. Sure. Later tonight, you’ve got a match, sure.

Jack Swagger:
    Against who?

Eric Bischoff:
    You’ll figure it out. Now leave me be before I change my mind!

Swagger nods and walks off as Bischoff keeps walking.
    Non-Title Match
    Tag Team Match:

The New Day W/ Xavier Woods vs Social Outcast W/ Heath Slater

Final Moments:

Kofi Kingston runs the ropes, ducking a clothesline from Bo Dallas. Dropkick to the chest is connected, sending Dallas into the New Day corner! Kofi stomps away on Dallas, as Woods blasts away on the trombone. Tag out to Big E who starts to stomp away as well. Tag into Kofi once again, and Big E throws him into the corner, sending a big time dropkick into the face of Bo! Kofi backs up and motions for the end… Trouble In Paradise! Cover by Kingston as Big E stands off with Curtis Axel, not letting him break up the pin. 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Trouble In Paradise), The New Day!
    Match Length: 4:22
    Road Agent Notes: The New Day had control most of this match, toying with the Outcasts. They’re in limbo currently, with their next opponents not yet being announced, but we figure it’d be good for them to get momentum after a loss to The Wyatt Family.

Slow violin sounds are heard as we see a flamboyant Japanese star dressed in all red. We see him walking around. The song drops and we hear a crowd chanting along to the song. We see stiff knees and elbows to the head of NXT competitors. We then see the star charge up on in the corner followed by a big knee.

Corey Graves:
    KINSHASAAAAAAAAAA!

We see his smile and wink as it fades out.

~The King Awaits His Throne…~
    Commercial (Raw Promo/Main Event Hype/SummerSlam promotion)
    Singles Match:
    Jack Swagger vs Samoa Joe

Final Moments:

Jack Swagger charges at Joe in the corner and goes for a splash, but Joe catches him out of the air and slams him down hard with an uranage! Joe comes off the ropes and nails a jumping Senton! Samoa Joe stalks Jack Swagger as the crowd chants “JOE IS GONNA KILL YOU!” Samoa Joe goes for the Coquina Clutch, but Swagger charges at the ropes, ducking under the top, sending Joe’s throat guillotining into the top! Joe falls back and Swagger goes for the Ankle Lock. Joe gets up, pushes off, and climbs to his feet. He ducks behind Swagger and applies the Coquina Clutch! Joe scissors the body with his legs and falls to the mat. Swagger writhes around before tapping out!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Submission (Coquina Clutch), Samoa Joe!
    Match Length: 6:33
    Road Agent Notes:
    Swagger tried to stay in grappling with Joe, but Joe would strike a lot to keep him off balance. Joe would hit some stiff shots to the head that would daze Swagger enough to end the match. Joe got a great pop for his debut, with Swagger still getting a small amount of support from a vocal minority.

We see a video with Lesnar taking shots on opponents over the last few months.

Paul Heyman:
    Next week, the CONQUERER, BRRRRRRRRRROCK LLLLLLLLLLLESNARRRRRRRRR returns home to Smackdown.

Brock stands there with a menacing look while Heyman smirks behind him.
    Singles Match:
    Titus O’Neil vs Alberto Del Rio

Final Moments:

Titus has Del Rio in a fall away clutch, and tosses him over his head, leading to Del Rio landing on his feet. Titus walks over to the corner and turns around, right into a step up enziguiri that can be heard around the arena! Titus falls to his knees with his hands held up high, trying to defend himself. Del Rio loads up before hitting him with a superkick to the kneeled Titus O’Neil! Cover by Del Rio! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Kneeling Superkick), Alberto Del Rio!
    Match Length: 8:09
    Road Agent Notes: The match was rather back and forth, with Titus getting a considerable amount of offense, but the main target of this match would have to be to get Del Rio more over. With the IC title being the main title on this brand at the moment, we want to have as many viable challengers as possible.

“There ain’t no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor!”

We see shots of the hottest commodity in NXT women’s wrestling, Bayley! We see her colorful entrance and crowd interaction.

Tom Phillips:
    You can’t have fun in NXT without Bayley!

“To all the people across every nation, turn it up, and give me some more!”

We see multiple Bayley to Belly suplexes to multiple women and shows her having matches against main roster stars like Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, and Charlotte.

Bayley:
    I just love this business, and this is my absolute dream job. I’ll do whatever it takes to make it here.

~ BAYLEY COMING SOON… ~

“There ain’t stopping us now…”
    #1 Contendership For The Women’s Championship
    Singles Match:
    Sasha Banks vs Emma

Final Moments:

Emma marches back, and Sasha is seated in the corner. Emma runs forward for the Emma Sandwich; which Sasha quickly avoids. Emma finds herself tied up in the ropes. Sasha Banks runs at her, using the ropes to swing herself up, before nailing Emma’s ribcage with her knees. Cover! 1…2… NO! Emma stays in it! Sasha calls for Emma to stay down. Sasha butterflies the arms, looking to hit with the straight jacket neckbreaker, but Emma spins out, shoving Sasha off the ropes! Clothesline by Emma, DUCKED! BACK STABBER! BANKS STATEMENT! Sasha has it locked in tight, with nowhere to go! Emma tries reaching the ropes before realizing its futile, and tapping out.

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Submission (Banks Statement), Sasha Banks!
    Match Length: 13:59
    Road Agent Notes: These two were put out there with two instructions. 1.) The Finish. 2.) Tear the house down. They easily delivered, getting the crowd quickly invested, with Emma playing the heel and Sasha the face.

After the match, the two shake hands. Emma raises Sasha’s hand and tells her to give Charlotte hell at SummerSlam.

We go backstage to see Cathy Kelly standing with a mic and a smile.

Cathy Kelly:
    Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, my guest at this time. The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus!

Sheamus walks into frame wearing a Smackdown T-Shirt.

Cathy Kelly:
    Now, Sheamus, you’ve gone on record to say that you feel this brand split is a new start for you. What do you think the first step is to get your career in the right direction?

Sheamus:
    Well, here’s the thing. There’s some… Big names here on Smackdown. I am ready to step up and prove that when it comes to Tuesday Night Smackdown, I am the one who the man to beat. And trust me when I say, very soon, you will find out what I mean.
    Commercial (WWE 2k17 Commercial/Cruiserweight Classic Hype/WWE Live Events Hype)

*MAIN EVENT*
    Singles Match:
    AJ Styles W/ The Club vs Rob Van Dam

Final Moments:

RVD ducks a clothesline attempt, nailing AJ with a Superkick! Van Dam comes off the ropes and does a somersault before leaping into the air; ROLLING THUNDER! Cover by RVD! 1…2… AJ got his foot on the ropes! RVD climbs to the top rope, calling for the Five Star, but Karl Anderson gets on the apron, distracting the referee! While the ref can’t see, Gallows grabs RVD by the hair, throwing him to the mat. AJ climbs back to his feet while the referee turns back around, and AJ lifts up RVD into the air… STYLES CLASH! Cover by Styles! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Styles Clash), AJ Styles!
    Match Length: 15:53
    Road Agent Notes: RVD got a HUGE response for his return, with the crowd being hugely for him. AJ and The Club got great heat tonight for interfering, while there were some John Cena chants through the match. The match was great.

After the match, The Club all get into the ring and start sizing up Rob Van Dam.

John Cena
    ***My Time Is Now***

Cena runs into the ring with a steel chair, swinging away. The Club all get out of the ring quickly with Cena daring them back in. The show ends with The Club on the apron with RVD and Cena standing tall in the ring.

END OF SHOW

Spoiler:

Women’s Championship
    Sasha Banks vs Charlotte©

If The Club Interfere, All Three of Them Are Suspended
    AJ Styles vs John Cena

WWE Championship
    Last edited by SaveUsTy2J; 07-27-2016 at 05:27 PM.

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    Ghana

If anything the World Heavyweight Championship should be brought back because then if there is only one World title on one show the brand split doesn't work especially if RAW and Smackdown talent are on their respective shows being kept away from each other again it doesn't work because the WWE Championship is only RAW exclusive

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

WWE Observer Report

WWE Licensing Deal?

Over the last few years, WWE has been known to use some real songs as wrestler's entrance themes. Most notably, CM Punk with Cult of Personality and This Fire Burns, as well as the likes of Shaq at WrestleMania 32. WWE has recently sought out and signed licenses that allows them to use more established songs as wrestler's theme songs and shows songs, the first bit of noticeable changes being the new shows' themes. Kanye West apparently was very happy to sign the deal and WWE will be using multiple songs of his in the near future. Other bands have been noted as Disturbed, Fall Out Boy, and even Eminem. WWE recently made $199 Million in Q2, which is the most made in a Q in company history. WWE clearly are starting to use these earnings to quickly redo some things about their presentation that people have been unhappy with. It's currently unknown who's themes will be changing, however, Roman Reigns, Dolph Ziggler, and even Dean Ambrose have been heavily hinted as options.

Dangle, Snipe, Celly

Status

Just read over this. Love the layout. And I like that the rosters are much, much more even than real life..
    I think you might have called up too many NXT guys.. that show is going to be thread bare now.

-Angle vs Ambrose doesn't particularly excite me, but I get that Dean needs to get some big wins over some "names" to build his resume as champ, but Angle scares me.

-Flair with The Revival is a great idea.

-MVP loses to Rusev in return. Welp, I guess we know how this is going to go. No build for the return, just a 6 minute loss in his return? kinda strange.

-Im wondering if you have too many returns/debuts coming at once. I think it makes it near impossible to focus on ANYTHING.

- That being said, Drew McIntyre is an interesting return. I could get behind a return if he's used correctly.

-Wyatt calling out Eddie Guerrero?

-Smackdown not having a world title or even the chance to get Ambrose on the show from time to time really hurts. I imagine that has to change, because AJ/Cena/Brock/etc need something to go after.

The main event scene on Smackdown isn't as strong as Raw, much like real life, but I feel theres a bit more ambiguity between midcard and main event on smackdown, leaving the door open for more match options.

-the complete lack of GM interaction is strange. 1 segment in 2 shows makes it seem like Shane and Steph have all the power and the GMs are patsies.

Overall, I like the presentation and the direction, I just feel like youre introducing wayyyyyy to many guys at once (or around the same time). The rosters are both huge, and it makes some of the NXT call ups baffling.
    http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=163831
    STL Saint Presents: The Wednesday Night War!

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Quote Originally Posted by STL Saint View Post
    Just read over this. Love the layout. And I like that the rosters are much, much more even than real life..
    I think you might have called up too many NXT guys.. that show is going to be thread bare now.
    Firstly, thanks for the review! It means a lot. However, I wanted to address some things. NXT being more bare isn't really an issue, because since there are 2 different 3 hour brands now, I figure they'd need all the talent possible. NXT can keep making more because they're developmental, it's kinda their job. And I did leave a bit for NXT like Almas, most of their Women's Division, Authors of Pain, Gargano & Ciampa, Swann, and some others that can now shine because the major indie stars are on the main roster. I never liked that NXT became indie central, but now it can go back to being development.

-Angle vs Ambrose doesn't particularly excite me, but I get that Dean needs to get some big wins over some "names" to build his resume as champ, but Angle scares me.
    I get that, but... and i guess I can reveal this... Angle will be used very sparingly. I see that he's been working on Raw, but he will be like Lesnar in a sense of he'll come for a program and take off for a few months.

-Flair with The Revival is a great idea.
    Cheers! I see Dawson get the Arn Anderson comparisons and had the thought that I figured Flair would want to be involved with a young guy like him.

-MVP loses to Rusev in return. Welp, I guess we know how this is going to go. No build for the return, just a 6 minute loss in his return? kinda strange.
    I get the issues with this, but there is a story going forward. It isn't a one off loss, and that's all I can really say for now.

-Im wondering if you have too many returns/debuts coming at once. I think it makes it near impossible to focus on ANYTHING.
    I understand that worry, but I think it needs to be looked at in a certain way. 3 hours of TV with half the roster as before wouldn't be possible. People NEED to be brung in to fill the time. Could I be teasing a lot at once? Yes, but that's mainly because I want as many people here as soon as I can so I don't oversaturate people. I do see that I might be replacing some elements of story telling with Vignettes, and I will try to fix that.

- That being said, Drew McIntyre is an interesting return. I could get behind a return if he's used correctly.

-Wyatt calling out Eddie Guerrero?
    Not at all the intention, but I realize it did sound that way after. Not trying to call out Guerrero

-Smackdown not having a world title or even the chance to get Ambrose on the show from time to time really hurts. I imagine that has to change, because AJ/Cena/Brock/etc need something to go after.
    All I can say is patience is a virtue, my friend.

The main event scene on Smackdown isn't as strong as Raw, much like real life, but I feel theres a bit more ambiguity between midcard and main event on smackdown, leaving the door open for more match options.
    I do get the idea that writing Smackdown, the status quo is more faded, which I like a lot. I might be trying to use that on Raw soon...

-the complete lack of GM interaction is strange. 1 segment in 2 shows makes it seem like Shane and Steph have all the power and the GMs are patsies.
    That's just a case of me writing the shows too far in advance and not initially planning to have GMs AND The McMahons. It will be different in the future.

Overall, I like the presentation and the direction, I just feel like youre introducing wayyyyyy to many guys at once (or around the same time). The rosters are both huge, and it makes some of the NXT call ups baffling.
    Thanks for the compliments, and I get the NXT thing, but I addressed that above. And I do have more people coming that haven't been announced, which will flesh out the rosters even more. With 3 hours of TV, brand exclusive PPVs, and separated House Shows, the huge rosters are kinda needed. Overall, thanks for the feedback, I will surely keep a lot of it in mind.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Raw Monday Night Raw 8/1/16

Monday Night Raw
    8/1/16
    Phillips Arena in Atlanta, GA
    Commentators: Byron Saxton, John “Bradshaw” Layfield, and Michael Cole
    Dark Matches:
    Kalisto defeated D-Von Dudley in 6:33
    The Miz defeated Johnny Gargano in 10:44
    Becky Lynch defeated Dana Brooke in 8:09
    The VaudeVillains defeat Local Talent in 4:55
    Roman Reigns defeated Hideo Itami in 13:45

Pyro
    We pan over the sellout crowd here in “Hotlanta” as “Power” blasts through the speakers. We go to the commentary table up on the stage where we get Cole, Saxton, and JBL talking about how last week we started a new era in Monday Night Raw and will be continuing that here tonight.

Raw General Manager – Daniel Bryan
    ***Flight of the Valkyries***

The crowd erupts as the Raw GM starts off the night for the first time since he’s been appointed. He walks out wearing jeans and red flannel as he chants yes all the way down the ramp. He gets a microphone from the ring hands and walks into the ring.

Daniel Bryan:
    Welcome to Monday Night Raw! *HUGE Pop* And last week, we found out the Raw Main Event for the WWE Championship at SummerSlam between Kurt Angle and Dean Ambrose! *Eruption Pop* Now, in last week’s main event, Angle earned that right after making former champion, Seth Rollins, submit in the middle of the ring. With that in mind, I have decided that –

Seth Rollins
    ***The Second Coming***

Seth comes down the ramp, wearing an all-black suit with a pissed off look on his face. He has a mic in hand and gets into the ring, standing eye to eye with Bryan.

Seth Rollins:
    Daniel, I am going to stop you right there. This wasn’t fair to me. I wasn’t given time to prepare for my match, and I didn’t know I would be the one fighting Kurt until minutes before the match! I wasn’t prepared to compete that night! I demand a rematch tonight! I DEMAND that I am showed the respect and fair treatment that I deserve and that I get put into that match, because I am THE MAN!

The crowd boos as Bryan looks around.

Daniel Bryan:
    You see, I thought you might say that, Seth. I figured you’d come out and complain that you couldn’t get the job done and would want ANOTHER shot handed to you just like everything else in your career. That’s why, tonight, I am giving you a CHANCE. In the main event, you will be fighting against the team of Kurt Angle and Dean Ambrose. Your partner…? Well, I don’t know. I can’t do EVERYTHING around here. You can pick your partner; it doesn’t matter to me. If you win, you can be added to the title match, but if not, you will NOT get another chance to compete for the title until after SummerSlam at the earliest!

Bryan’s theme hits and Seth looks furious. As Bryan walks out of the ring, Seth throws a tantrum in the ring, as Cole says that he shouldn’t be wasting his time, as he needs to find someone to team with him if he wants to go to SummerSlam.
    Commercial (Recapping Opening Segment/Smackdown Slam of the Week)
    Tag Team Match
    The Revival W/ Ric Flair vs The Usos

Final Moments:

Scott Dawson threw Jimmy Uso into the ropes and hit a big time spinebuster, slamming Jimmy Uso straight into the mat! Cover! 1…2… No! Uso stays in the contest. Dawson tags out to Dash Wilder and starts stalking Jimmy… Shatter Machine – No! Uso lands a punch to Wilder mid-air, then uses him to swing over and land on his feet! Uso lands a Superkick to Scott Dawson! Dawson rolls out of the ring and Jimmy dives to tag out to Jey! Jey Uso comes in and hits a big elbow to the head of Dash Wilder! Wilder pops up and Uso lands a forearm! Wilder crawls into the corner and Uso charges him, nailing a vicious hip attack! Ric Flair gets on the apron, distracting the referee as Jey calls for Wilder to get up. Uso turns his attention to Flair, while Wilder crawls up behind him… LOW BLOW TO JEY USO! Uso falls to a knee, but Dash rolls him up! Jimmy runs in to break it up, but is met with a running knee from Scott Dawson! The referee turns back to the ring and sees the pin! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winners Via Pinfall (Roll Up), The Revival!
    Match Length: 9:55
    Road Agent Notes: The Revival worked their very old school style here, and it proved that it still works at getting some good heat. The crowd was very against them, as they would cut off the ring and cheat behind the referee’s back.

After the match, we see Golden Truth watching in their locker room backstage, talking to each other. The commentators wonder what their plan is for revenge, if they have one.

We go backstage to Renee Young who is standing by with MVP.

Renee Young:
    Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP. Now, last week, you battled against United States Champion, Rusev. However, after you lost, Rusev continued to apply the Accolade to you. What are your thoughts?

MVP:
    The way I see it, that was a sign of disrespect. And where I come from, Renee, disrespect doesn’t go unanswered. So I talked to Daniel Bryan, and tonight, I will be competing in a number one contender’s triple threat match, with the winner going on to fight Rusev at SummerSlam. My opponents? Unimportant, because when it comes down to it, I WILL be the one to win and rectify myself as the greatest US Champ in WWE History.

MVP walks off and Renee sends us back to the ring for our next match.
    Singles Match:
    Natalya vs Peyton Royce

Final Moments:

Nattie delivers multiple stomps to the head of the young Peyton Royce! Natalya lifts the young rookie up and throws her into the ropes… Nattie By Nature! Natalya looks at the downed NXT alumni and laughs before grabbing her legs. Natalya wraps the legs before locking in a very tight Sharpshooter! Nattie pulls back with all her might, almost making Royce’s feet touch her head! Royce quickly has enough and has to tap out!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Submission, Natalya!
    Match Length: 3:55
    Road Agent Notes: Natalya is showing more of a mean streak. Since she’s stronger and bigger than a lot of the girls, we are working into this, having her just throw them around whenever she can. Quick squash here, but Peyton got a small chant from the crowd in her favor.

Commercial (Opening Segment Recap/Hyping Smackdown)
    We see Dean Ambrose backstage, taping up his wrists for later on tonight. The door opens and he looks up to Kurt Angle standing there, we don’t get to hear what they are saying, but clearly, they are planning for tonight’s main event despite some clear tension between them.
    Singles Match:
    Baron Corbin vs R-Truth W/ Goldust

Final Moments:

Corbin and Truth circle each other as the match starts, sizing each other up. The lock up and Truth throws Corbin into the corner. R-Truth lays away strikes, but Corbin switches the positions, and throws some fists of his own. The two battle to the center, when suddenly, a man runs in with a chair! It’s Roman Reigns! He strikes both men with a chair before the referee calls for the bell.

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via DQ (Interference) Is, Nobody! This Match Is A Draw!
    Match Length: 0:40

After the match, Truth stumbles up to his feet. Roman nails him with a Superman Punch, causing him to fall to the mat and roll to the outside. Corbin tries hitting Reigns from behind, but Reigns ducks. Both men hit the ropes and Roman hits a sickening Spear! Roman grimaces towards the hard cam as we cut to the back.

Stephanie and Daniel Bryan are watching Raw backstage and see Roman. They start arguing over whose fault it is that the attack happened, but Daniel stops the argument by yelling momentarily, shocking Steph.

Daniel Bryan:
    Look. It doesn’t matter who’s fault it is. You drafted him here, I didn’t put him on tonight’s card. We’re both somehow the cause for this. So, that’s why, I have a plan because we need to work as a unit if we want to be better than Smackdown. Okay?

Stephanie pauses and deeply sighs momentarily.

Stephanie McMahon:
    What’s the plan?

Daniel Bryan:
    Well, the way I see it, Raw vs Smackdown doesn’t JUST have to be a brand/rating war. Why not a match? We challenge Smackdown to a match at SummerSlam, one of their guys vs one of ours. And ours? The guy who wants to prove that he’s deserves a spot, and is a former 3 time champion, Roman Reigns. What do you say?

Stephanie McMahon:
    I… I actually really like that. I’ll make a call to Shane right now. Good idea, Daniel. This idea might just work.
    Singles Match:
    Apollo Crews vs John Morrison W/ The Miz and Maryse

Final Moments:

Apollo ducks a dropkick, responding with a big back suplex. Crews lifts up Morrison and puts him in the corner, landing a flurry of strikes to the midsection. Crews gets backed up and is hit with a thumb to the eye from Morrison! Apollo stumbles back, clutching his eyes before being taken down with a huge superkick! Cover from Morrison! 1…2… No! John Morrison drags his opponent towards the corner and attempts the Starship Pain, which Apollo Crews avoids by rolling into the corner. Morrison wretches around on the ground in agony, as Crews staggers to his feet. Crews lifts up Morrison before planting him down the Delayed Blue Thunder Bomb, which Michael Cole dubs Crews Control! The referee gets in position to count the pin, but Maryse pulls him out of the ring! As the ref is arguing with the French Canadian seductress, her husband, The Miz slides into the ring! Miz grabs Crews in a Full Nelson from the mat before picking him up and driving him down with the Skull Crushing Finale! Miz drapes Morrison’s hand over Crews and rolls out of the ring! Maryse shows the ref the cover and he slides into the ring. 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Skull Crushing Finale), John Morrison!
    Match Length: 8:12
    Road Agent Notes: The finish gave the crowd good heat towards Miz/Maryse, which transitioned into heat on John Morrison, which we were happy with. Apollo is getting mild reactions, mostly due to a so far one-dimensional character. The pieces are starting to come into place to remedy this, however.

After the match, John Morrison climbs up to his feet and celebrates with his tag team partner! The two begin laying in the boots to the young star, beating away at him.

Mark Henry
    ***Some Bodies Gonna Get It***

The two men stop as out from the back marches the World’s Strongest Man, Mark Henry. He walks down that ramp, staring into Miz and Morrison. He climbs onto the apron, where Miz charges him, only to catch a headbutt between the eyes! Henry climbs into the ring and Morrison runs into him, but Henry tosses him over the top rope! Mark Henry checks on Crews while Miz and Morrison are on the ground outside, being calmed down by Maryse.

Commercial (Hyping Live Event Tickets/Hyping Smackdown)
    Seth Rollins is shown walking backstage, searching for anybody to be a partner with him. He walks by catering and sees people like Kevin Owens, Lucha Dragons, and even Becky Lynch. He shakes his head before storming off, not seeing anybody suitable in his eyes.
    Tag Team Match:
    The Wyatt Family W/ Bray Wyatt vs Corey Hollis and John Skyler

Final Moments:

Erick Rowan throws Hollis into the ropes and hits a spinning back kick to the head! Hollis falls into the mat gripping his head as Erick Rowan comes off the ropes, nailing him into the ground with a huge body splash! Erick Rowan tags out to Braun Strowman, who lifts the dead weight of Corey Hollis off the mat. Strowman grabs him by the scruff of his neck, lifting him into the air and slamming him face first into the mat with an inverted chokeslam! Rowan and Skyler both enter the ring, and Skyler charges Strowman. Braun thows John Skyler into the air, and Rowan catches him for a big spinebuster! Cover to Hollis from Strowman as Rowan stands over John Skyler! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Inverted Chokeslam), The Wyatt Family!
    Match Length: 2:40
    Road Agent Notes: The Wyatts destroyed these two. Strowman’s new finishing move, as well as their tag team maneuver to end the match, got big pops from the crowd and huge reactions from the commentary table, JBL especially.

Commercial (Hyping #1 Contender’s Triple Threat/Hyping Main Event)
    We saw a graphic for Bobby Roode, saying that the Canadian star will make making his official WWE debut NEXT WEEK live on Raw!

#1 Contender’s Match For United States Championship
    Triple Threat Match:
    M.V.P. vs Kevin Owens vs Kane

Final Moments:

Kevin Owens hits a kick to the gut of Kane, and starts to send him off the ropes for the Pop Up Powerbomb, but Kane reverses the irish whip! Owens runs forward and ducks a boot from Kane, nailing a chop block to the knee! Owens tosses Kane off the ropes and decimates him with the Pop Up Powerbomb! Owens is on one knee, looking at what he just did, when MVP slides back into the ring… DRIVE BY TO OWENS! Owens rolls out of the ring and MVP covers Kane! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Pop Up Powerbomb), MVP!
    Match Length: 8:00
    Road Agent Notes: Owens and M.V.P. were taking each other to the limit, with Kane trying to play spoiler for both of them here. Owens not eating the pin keeps him strong while also keeping his finish strong as well.

After the match, we see Rusev backstage sitting in his locker room, watching the mat on a screen. He says something in Bulgarian to Lana who sits with his United States Championship on a podium. Michael Cole then says that it is official and MVP will challenge for the United States Championship held by the “Bulgarian Brute” Rusev!

Backstage, Roman Reigns is walking with a pissed off look on his face. Daniel Bryan catches up and gets Reigns’ attention.

Daniel Bryan:
    Roman! Me and Stephanie saw what you did earlier tonight and, while we aren’t happy with your actions, we understand what you’re trying to do. You want to prove you’re still The Guy around here. So here’s what we’re going to do. At SummerSlam, you’re going to go one on one with a Smackdown star, which was confirmed by Shane. If you win, you prove that you still are a force to be reckoned with around here, and you will become Number 1 Contender to the WWE World Championship.

Roman looks Bryan up and down before looking him in the eyes.

Roman Reigns:
    Set up whoever you want in front of me. I’m going to knock them down and show everybody why the hell I belong here.

Reigns walks off as Bryan nods, watching him walk away.
    Commercial (Hyping Smackdown/Hyping CWC On The WWE Network/Hyping NXT)
    Singles Match:
    Charlotte W/ Dana Brooke vs Heidi Lovelace

Final Moments:

Charlotte ducks a clothesline from Lovelace, and she comes off the ropes for a huge Spear! Heidi gets to her knees, gasping for air, as Charlotte stalks her from behind. Charlotte runs up and nails a Natural Selection to her opponent! The Women’s Champion hooks the legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Natural Selection), Charlotte!
    Match Length: 1:42
    Road Agent Notes: Charlotte continues gaining a lot of steam, dominating anyone who steps in front of her.

We see an old grandfather clock, while some old school guitar is played.

“What’s that metronome I hear, perhaps the end is drawing near
    You never hear the shot that takes you down.
    Just like smoke that fades and makes no sound.
    Out of time, so say goodbye
    What was yours, now is mine!”

We see shots of the former Intercontinental Champion, Drew McIntyre, training in a gym. He then looks up and it is a sign with the WWE logo. He walks towards the door and walks through it into a light filled room.

DREW MCINTYRE – RETURNING SOON…
    Singles Match
    Bubba Ray Dudley W/ D-Von Dudley vs Sin Cara W/ Kalisto

Final Moments:

Bubba throws Cara off the ropes, and Sin Cara springboards off the middle ropes, soaring through the air. Bubba however, clubs the luchadore down out of the air, stopping him short. Bubba Ray throws Sin Cara into the turnbuckle and clubs away at him in the corner. Bubba Ray Dudley then pulls Sin Cara out and lifts him for a side slam, which Sin Cara flips out of. Cara ducks a clothesline attempt once again and goes to nail Bubba with a hurricanrana, only to be countered by a vicious snap powerbomb! Bubba falls to the mat into a cover! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Powerbomb), Bubba Ray Dudley!
    Match Length: 5:33
    Road Agent Notes: Bubba would use strikes to ground Sin Cara mostly, but Sin Cara utilized some lesser seen moves of his to try and get fans more interested, as they haven’t been getting very good reactions.

After the match, Kalisto is in the ring checking on Sin Cara. Suddenly, D-Von and Bubba look at each other, nodding. They both jump Kalisto, laying away in shots to the head. Then, they lift him up and D-Von sends him off the ropes… 3D! The Dudley Boyz stand tall over their SummerSlam rivals as we fade out.

Commercial (Hyping Main Event/Hyping WWE Shop/Hyping SummerSlam)
    *MAIN EVENT*
    If Seth Rollins and His Partner Win, Seth Is Added To The SummerSlam Title Match
    Tag Team Match:
    Dean Ambrose and Kurt Angle vs Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt W/ The Wyatt Family

Final Moments:

Angle is taken to the mat by Wyatt with a big time uranage. Kurt clutches the back of his head, and Wyatt runs the ropes before coming down with a huge back senton! Cover! 1…2.. NO! Angle stays in the match. Bray gets in the corner and begins to bend backwards, trying his best to intimidate the opposition. As he looks back, Seth Rollins tags the hand of Bray that is holding the rope. Bray swings up and stares Rollins in the eye. Rollins demands that the Eater of Worlds leaves the ring, but Bray looks into the eyes of The Architect with pure disdain, as though he’s regretting being his partner. Meanwhile, Angle is able to make the tag out to Ambrose, who comes in with a full head of steam. Clothesline to Rollins! Another! Rollins lands an enziguiri, causing Ambrose to fly into the ropes and land the Lunatic Lariat! Ambrose calls for the end and lifts up Rollins… DIRTY DEEDS! Cover! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winners Via Pinfall (Dirty Deeds), Dean Ambrose and Kurt Angle!
    Match Length: 17:08
    Road Agent Notes: Angle had trouble in the ring keeping up, as he seems to need a slower pace than he used to in the ring. Rollins almost hurt Angle after a Buckle Bomb botched and Angle hit the back of his head on the top turnbuckle. Kurt was simply shaken up and seemed fine after the match.

After the match, Seth climbs to his feet while Bray stares him down from the outside. Seth starts screaming at him and saying it was his fault, which causes Bray to come to the ring. He tells his family to stay put as he gets in between the ropes with Seth. They get eye to eye, touching foreheads, and Bray starts to laugh. Rollins shoves Bray back, causing him to stumble and turn his back to The Man. Rollins puts his hand on Bray’s shoulder to turn him around, but Wyatt swings around quickly, landing a swift lariat to the head and neck. Wyatt looks around, pacing around the ring as the crowd become unglued. Wyatt starts to spider walk and creeps up on the dazed Seth Rollins. Wyatt shifts his hips and climbs to his feet, lifting up Seth. Bray Wyatt SPIKES his head into the mat with a Sister Abigail!

Bray goes down to his knees, kneeling in front of the carcass of The Future while his family tower over behind him. The commentary question what this means for the future of Monday Night Raw as we fade out.

END OF SHOW

Spoiler:

Women’s Championship

Rusev© vs MVP

Brand Wars:
    Roman Reigns vs TBA

If The Club Interfere, All Three of Them Are Suspended:
    AJ Styles vs John Cena

WWE Championship

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Smackdown Smackdown 8/2/16

Tuesday Night Smackdown
    8/2/16
    Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
    Commentators: Corey Graves, Mauro Ranallo, and Tom Phillips
    Dark Matches:
    American Alpha defeat Social Outcast in 7:53
    Eva Marie defeated Billie Kay in 6:28
    Shinsuke Nakamura defeated A Local Talent in 2:59
    Chris Jericho defeated Big Show in 13:44
    AJ Styles defeated Dolph Ziggler in 16:30

Pyro
    Singles Match:
    Neville vs Ryback

Final Moments:

Ryback runs into the corner, trying to hit Neville with a clothesline, but Neville ducks it! The dynamic aerial star performs multiple front hand springs, getting into the opposite corner. Neville beckons Ryback forward, and when he charges, Neville lands a dropkick to the knee. Ryback is brought down to both knees, and Neville runs the ropes before nailing him into the mat with a vicious hurricanrana driver down to the mat. Neville stands next to the body of the Big Hungry, and takes flight with a standing corkscrew moonsault. Neville sprints to the ropes and climbs the turnbuckle as Ryback slowly squirms in pain… RED ARROW to the mat. Cover by Neville! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Red Arrow), Neville!
    Match Length: 4:49
    Road Agent Notes: Neville was showing off a huge amount of athleticism against the strong man style of Ryback. The crowd was hugely behind Neville, and was behind him 100%.

We go backstage to see Alberto Del Rio standing next to Cathy Kelly.

Cathy Kelly:
    Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Alberto Del Rio. *Slight boos* Now, Alberto, you requested this time? What would you like to say?

Alberto Del Rio:
    Look, I am going to say this and I am going to say this once. I will not stand on this brand for talent at a high caliber such as my own being squandered. I will not bow to little perros that step ahead in the path that I laid the bricks for here on Smackdown. Tonight, I go out and make a message, and if I don’t get a big SummerSlam match that is worthy of my level, I will break the poor bendejo’s arm.

Del Rio walks off, pissed as well he should be in his own eyes as Cathy sends it back down to the ring for some tag team action.
    Tag Team Match:
    Breezango vs Enzo and Cass

Final Moments:

Enzo runs the ropes and goes for a swift cross body, but Fandango meets him with a dropkick to the stomach. Enzo wretches around on the floor, as he tries to get to the corner to tag in Big Cass. Fandango grabs Enzo by the head and lifts him into the air for a suplex. Enzo spins out, landing on his feet and shoves Fandango forward. Amore dives between the dancer’s legs, going for a tag to his partner, but Cass is taken off the apron by Tyler Breeze! Enzo stands up, furious that his partner was taken down. Fandango spins him out and gets a small package! 1…2… No! Enzo shifts his weight and Fandango is down! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winners Via Pinfall (Small Package), Enzo and Cass!
    Match Length: 7:40
    Road Agent Notes: The match was very even, with Breezango usually being out smarted in ring, as they haven’t been a team as long as Enzo and Cass, which is put over by commentary.

After the match, Enzo and Cass celebrate up the ramp and out of the arena as Breezango look at each other in the ring, unhappy by the recent string of losses they’ve had.

Summer Rae
    ***Rush of Power***

Well, this is an odd turn of events. Summer Rae makes her way down to the ring in an elegant blue dress. Mauro mentions the history both men have with Summer. She gets in their faces and says a few words the mics don’t pick up before smiling seductively. She walks to the ropes and sits on the middle ropes, inviting them out. They leave the ring and walk out of the arena with Summer.

Commercial Break (Hyping NXT Takeover Brooklyn II/Hyping WWE Shop Summer Sales)
    We go backstage and see Shane McMahon sitting in his office doing some paperwork. Suddenly, we hear a knock and as Shane tells them to come in, in comes John Cena!

Shane McMahon:
    John! I was just finishing up some paper work, why don’t you have a seat.

John Cena:
    I won’t be here long. I want a match tonight. Me and RVD against The Club. The need to be taught a damn lesson about respect for their veterans.

Shane thinks a second before trying he sees the gears turning in his head.

Shane McMahon:
    Okay… Well, I’m okay with that. You got it. Tonight’s main event will be you and Rob Van Dam teaming up against Anderson and Gallows. Just, do me a favor. Next time, go to Eric. I’m commissioner, but he is focused more on day to day stuff while I work on more corporate issues, okay?

Cena nods and thanks Shane before walking off.
    Singles Match:
    Sasha Banks vs Paige

Final Moments:

Sasha Banks ducks a superkick of Paige, going off the ropes behind Paige. Paige turns into a big dropkick. Sasha looks as her opponent climbs to her feet using the turnbuckle. Banks runs forward and hits a shoulder to the chest. Sasha Banks lifts her legs to the middle ropes, draping her between the ropes. Sasha runs and leaps into the air, driving her knees into the ribcage of the Anti-Diva of the WWE. Sasha quickly climbs the ropes and motions for the end… FROG SPLASH! Cover by Sasha Banks! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Frog Splash), Sasha Banks!
    Match Length: 8:09
    Road Agent Notes: This was an even contest, with Sasha showing more of a mean streak than usual, which Mauro says is her wanting to prove she’s worth the Women’s Championship match she’s earned. We introduced a new finisher for Sasha tonight so she will be able to win in multiple ways, leaving the fans on their toes during the match.

“There ain’t no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor!”

We see shots of the hottest commodity in NXT women’s wrestling, Bayley! We see her colorful entrance and crowd interaction.

Tom Phillips:
    You can’t have fun in NXT without Bayley!

“To all the people across every nation, turn it up, and give me some more!”

We see multiple Bayley to Belly suplexes to multiple women and shows her having matches against main roster stars like Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, and Charlotte.

Bayley:
    I just love this business, and this is my absolute dream job. I’ll do whatever it takes to make it here.

~ BAYLEY COMING SOON… ~

“There ain’t stopping us now…”

Commercial Break (Hyping CWC/Raw Rebound)
    Singles Match:
    Alberto Del Rio vs Zack Ryder

Final Moments:

Del Rio hits a stiff kick into the leg of Ryder, dropping him to one knee. Del Rio comes off the ropes, driving the knee into the head of his opponent with the Shining Wizard. Del Rio walks over and pins Ryder. 1…2… Del Rio pulls his head up. Zack Ryder is pulled up by his hair, and put on his knees. Del Rio gets some distance before driving a superkick into the head! Ryder’s eyes are glazed over and referee Mike Chioda backs Del Rio off, looking at the downed Long Island Iced Z, and calls the match, as Ryder is not in condition to compete.

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via KO (Referee Stoppage), Alberto Del Rio!
    Match Length: 2:50
    Road Agent Notes: Del Rio’s vicious strikes made the crowd uneasy at times, as he was clearly out to injure tonight rather than just win. The crowd chanted for Ryder to come back, as they expected a Babyface comeback spot, but it never came as Del Rio destroyed the fan favorite.

After the match, Del Rio yells to the crowd that he told them. Del Rio screams that he is the best and he deserves better. Del Rio shoves the trainer out of the way and grabs the arm of Ryder. ADR applies the Cross Armbreaker! Ryder writhes around, begging for the pain to stop as he taps out.

Smackdown General Manager – Eric Bischoff
    ***I’m Back***

Bischoff comes out onto the stage, with a microphone in hand and a smile on his face.

Eric Bischoff:
    Alberto! Alberto enough! I am very proud of your new found… “Killer” Instinct. So after this vicious showing, I have decided that you deserve to have a very high profile match at SummerSlam. That’s why, at SummerSlam, you will take on a man making his WWE in-ring debut. You will be facing none other than…

Spoiler:

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA!

Del Rio gets a smirk on his face and laughs at the challenge. Del Rio says for him to bring it on and walks out of the ring, kicking the grounded Ryder as he passes him.

Next Week on Smackdown, we see the debut of a new Superstar on Smackdown. We see shots of blue lights and a man strutting his way to the ring. Next week, Smackdown gets graced by the appearance of the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived!

AUSTIN ARIESNEXT WEEK!
    Singles Match:
    Darren Young W/ Bob Backlund vs Bo Dallas W/ Social Outcast

Final Moments:

Bo Dallas goes for a suplex, but Young hooks his leg around Bo’s, reversing the momentum and turning it into a suplex of his own! Darren Young lifts Bo to his feet and hits multiple strikes to the head and midsection. Curtis Axel gets on the apron, distracting the ref and Darren, which allows Bo to get a cheap shot in on Darren. Bo Dallas applies a headlock, and starts to run towards the ropes. As Bo pushes off the ropes, Darren shifts his weight, applying the Crossface Chicken Wing out of nowhere! Dallas screeches in pain and has no choice but to quickly tap out.

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Submission (Crossface Chicken Wing), Darren Young!
    Match Length: 6:55
    Road Agent Notes: Darren is getting some bigger pops, as the crowd is warming up to him and Backlund together. Social Outcast are doing well in their role as a comedy team that has some relief during the show.

We cut backstage where we see Cathy Kelly walking up to Dolph Ziggler who is currently working out backstage.

Cathy Kelly:
    Dolph! Dolph, I just wanted to get your thoughts. You’ve been drafted to Smackdown, and despite the upside that Shane clearly saw in you, you’re still on a very long losing streak. How are you going to turn things around?

Dolph Ziggler:
    *Deep Breath* I know, I know. Lately, I’ve been a lot of talk and not a lot of results. But things around here are changing. New superstars are coming in, old ones are returning, it’s quickly becoming a game of step up or step aside here on Smackdown, and I’ll be damned if I’m about to step out of the way for anybody. This show is MY territory. I am a TWO TIME World Champion. It’s time I get back to what got me there.

Ziggler excuses himself and puts his headphones back on before working out again as Cathy Kelly sends them back to the ring.
    Singles Match:
    Samoa Joe vs Alex Locke

Final Moments:

Samoa Joe sprints to the corner where Locke stands, slamming his elbow into the jaw of his opponent. Joe turns his back to Locke before leaping into the air and hitting a huge kick into the back of the head of his opponent! Alex Locke crumbles to the mat unconscious. Samoa Joe lifts him to his feet and places him on the top rope… MUSCLE BUSTER! Joe makes the cover! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Muscle Buster), Samoa Joe!
    Match Length: 1:58
    Road Agent Notes: Joe got some mixed reactions, as the crowd isn’t yet sure whether he is a face or a heel. Joe laid in a bunch of strikes and came off looking like a deadly force.

Commercial Break (Recapping Last Week Where Jericho Assaulted Cesaro/Hyping WWE Live Event Tickets)
    Eric Bischoff is making a call backstage, when he is approached by the Intercontinental Champion, Cesaro. He taps Bischoff on the shoulder, getting his attention. Eric perks up and hangs up his phone.

Eric Bischoff:
    Cesaro! How can I help my IC Champ?

Cesaro:
    Look, I don’t care what has to happen. Last week, Chris Jericho blindsided me. I want revenge. I want to prove that I am a better Intercontinental Champion than he ever was.

Bischoff thinks about it for a moment, before thinking of something.

Eric Bischoff:
    I think I have a solution… How about… SummerSlam, the biggest fight of the Summer. Intercontinental Champion, Cesaro, will defend his championship against arguably the greatest Intercontinental Champ of all time, and the man with the most title reigns ever for that title, Chris Jericho. Winner walks out with the belt. How does that seem?

Cesaro nods and thanks Bischoff before walking off camera as Eric gets back on his phone.
    Tag Team Match:
    The New Day W/ Xavier Woods vs The Ascension

Final Moments:

Viktor goes for a clothesline to Big E, who ducks and both men keep running, as Big E hits an E Train, plowing over the former NXT Tag Team Champion! E yells into the air before tagging out to Kofi. He lifts Viktor into the air… MIDNIGHT HOUR! E maintains eye contact with Konnor, not letting him get in the ring to break the pin as Kingston tries to end it. 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winners Via Pinfall (Midnight Hour), The New Day!
    Match Length: 4:59
    Road Agent Notes: Basic New Day antics were going on in this match to pop the crowd. We fear New Day’s popularity is stalling and are quickly trying to correct it with a new storyline.

After the match, New Day dance in the ring with their tag team title belts. Xavier Woods grabs a microphone before getting in the ring with his partners.

Xavier Woods:
    LLLLLLLADIES AND GENTLEMEN! That was just a taste of the POWER of Positivity that is held by your… W…W…E…Tag….Team….CHAAAAAAAAMPIONS! *Pop* And you know, week after week, we’ve been putting people away after they try and prove themselves as challengers. Who’s going to step up next? Who?

Kofi Kingston:
    Who?!

Big E:
    WHO?!

All:
    Nobody!

Big E:
    Because we are going to hold these titles until the day we retire! BECAAAAAAAUSE! NEW! DAY ROCKS! NEW, DAY ROCKS!

Eric Bischoff quickly appears on the titantron before quieting down the New Day.

Eric Bischoff:
    Now, New Day, I have to admit, your tag team Championship reign has been huge proportions, becoming the longest reigning champions in the history of those titles. But everything comes to an end… And next week, we will find out who is going to try and put themselves to the next level, as former NXT Tag Team Champions, American Alpha will battle against the dominant team of The Club’s Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows, with the winning team facing the New Day at SummerSlam!

New Day converse amongst each other as Bischoff’s theme song blasts through the arena.

Commercial Break (Hyping Tonight's Main Event/Hyping Raw)
    We come back to Smackdown and we see Paul Heyman standing in the middle of the ring, with Brock Lesnar to his side. Commentary puts over how the second screen experience on the WWE Network showed Lesnar’s entrance during commercial.

Paul Heyman:
    Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. And I am the advocate for the resident destroyer of the Blue Brand. My client is not only known as the most destructive force in the history of the WWE, but he is the most dominant man in all of combat sports. My client decided that he was destroying so much here, he would go fight in UFC while still under contract here. And you know why he could? Because he’s BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOCK God Damned LLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSNARRRRRRRRRR! Brock Lesnar does what he wants to do and destroys all who are too stupid to step out of his way. Whether his name be Mark Hunt… John Cena… Randy Couture… or even The Undertaker. When it comes to the Beast Incarnate, there is no man on EARTH that can hold a candle to this man in the ring. There is nobody who is man enough to step up against this force, and there is nobody who can stop –

*CRACK*

The sound of a solid steel chair colliding with the spine of Brock Lesnar, as the camera zooms out to show Sheamus standing in jeans and a vest, chair in hand like a smoking gun at a murder scene. Sheamus swings the chair up again, sending multiple shots into the back of the destroyer. Sheamus then runs the ropes and hits a Brogue Kick, which stumbles Brock into the ropes. Lesnar comes off again and Sheamus nails him once again! Brock Lesnar falls to the mat as Heyman sits in the corner, horrified of what is happening. Sheamus spikes his hawk up and yells to the crowd as he places his foot on the chest of Brock Lesnar as we fade out.
    Singles Match:
    Sami Zayn vs Tye Dillinger

Final Moments:

Sami Zayn tosses Tye off the ropes and goes for a Michinoku Driver, which Dillinger flips out of, landing on his feet behind Zayn! Dillinger shows all Ten fingers at the back of Zayn who turns into a dropkick to the chin! Dillinger pulls down the knee pad on his right knee. He runs forward and goes for the Tye Breaker, but Sami gets a School Boy! 1…2…No! Dillinger kicks out! The momentum moves him into the corner, which lets Zayn sprint forward, HELLUVA KICK! Cover! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Helluva Kick), Sami Zayn!
    Match Length: 6:33
    Road Agent Notes: Tye got some larger reactions tonight, as the entrance of him is getting a bit over the top, and the crowd enjoyed it clearly. Sami got a huge pop and looks to be one of the most popular workers on this roster.

Finn Bálor
    Coming Soon To Smackdown…

Commercial Break (Hyping SummerSlam/Hyping NXT)
    *MAIN EVENT*
    Tag Team Match:
    The Club W/ AJ Styles vs Rob Van Dam and John Cena

Final Moments:

Gallows hits Cena with a big boot right between the eyes. Cena falls down clutching his head, as RVD reaches out, trying to tag out to his partner. Gallows starts calling for the end, and lifts Cena by the throat. He tosses Cena up, but Cena turns it into a hurricanrana, albeit somewhat sloppy in execution, it takes both men down and both men are trying to get to their partners. Cena dives and tags RVD as Karl Anderson is tagged by Gallows! Anderson charges Rob, who hits a back kick to the face. Karl jumps up and is met with another spin kick. RVD goes for a gut kick, which Karl catches! Van Dam goes for an enziguiri and Machine Gun ducks, RVD lands on his feet, spinning the foot back and hitting a kick to the head. RVD goes off the ropes and hits the Rolling Thunder! Van Dam doesn’t waste any motion and climbs the top rope! AJ Styles from the outside screams to RVD and tries to get his attention. Gallows tries to go get him, but Cena cuts him off! RVD hops down, completely unsure of what is happening. He turns back around to a Anderson Spinebuster! Cover from Karl as Cena is occupied with Luke! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winners Via Pinfall (Anderson Spinebuster), The Club!
    Match Length: 14:40
    Road Agent Notes: AJ got huge heel heat here, while RVD got the pop of the night. The Club got the much needed momentum here, working towards their #1 Contender’s Match next week.

After the match, AJ hops in the ring and all three members of The Club beat down on Cena and RVD. They take it to the two former world champions, beating away on them brutally.

Dolph Ziggler
    ***Here To Show The World***

The Show Off sprints down to the ring, sliding in. He has The Club scatter, sliding out of the ring. RVD and Cena climb to their feet as Ziggler checks on them. Dolph turns around… LOW BLOW TO CENA! SUPERKICK TO RVD! Dolph Ziggler just laid out two of Smackdown’s biggest stars! AJ looks confused, before smiling.

AJ climbs into the ring and walks up to Dolph who is stone faced. He holds up a Too Sweet for Dolph, who responds with a Too Sweet! AJ turns celebrating, but when he looks at Dolph again, AJ is met by a Superkick! Ziggler looks down at the fallen AJ Styles, as The Club grab the body of Styles and pull him out of the ring. Ziggler stands tall in the ring as Smackdown fades out.

END OF SHOW

SummerSlam
    8/28/16 Currently Announced Card:

Spoiler:

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Alberto Del Rio

Women’s Championship

Rusev© vs MVP

Brand Wars: