Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In London

Indy Talent

Status

In London

On the morning of 10th July, 2016, the sun rises over London. The water of the Thames meanders thoughtlessly on. Big Ben rings out sporadically within its tower. Ducks disrupt the otherwise calm surface of the pond in Hyde Park. Hundreds of underground trains maraud beneath the ground like hyperactive moles. And, in the heart of the city, the O2 Arena sits empty. The setting of a house show for the FWA, one of the biggest wrestling promotions in the world, only twelve hours prior, now the arena's seats are unoccupied, the mammoth task of readying the place for the following night's B-Sharps gig underway.

In Camden Town, Anzu Kurosawa sits with a cup of black coffee, reading a newspaper outside a small cafe. She can still feel the bruises from last night's 32-minute rematch with Olga the Ogre, but refuses to allow them to deny her the satisfaction of a morning off. Every hour without her handlers tailing her must be savored. The rest of the seats outside of the cafe were empty, just waiting for anyone to pass by and join her...
    ---

OOC: Open to anyone to jump in, or to start another scene using the city as your canvass. Thought this might be a fun thing to do whilst the FWA is touring Europe, for those that want some post-deadline interaction and activity before the show goes up...

Cheese!

Status

Re: In London

The former Caramel Coated Goddess and former World Champion Gabrielle is in town filming"Attack Of The Octopus People 2", she takes a seat by herself and is quickly served her usual; a cream topped, caramel and cinnamon flavored cappuccino. She takes her first sip and just smiles confidently as she sits there in a pair of tiny denim short shorts and a tiny white baby tee.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

I Can I Will|Believe That

Status

PASSION gayly skips down the boulevard and enters the cafe. It orders the usual: a foot long hotdog and black coffee.

"Now if only PASSION could combine the two. PASSION loves a juicy, veiny, big, black weiner."

PASSION then swallows the foot long hotdog easily. No gag reflex.

Cheese!

Status

Gabrielle nods her head.

Gabrielle:
    Impressive...
    Last edited by ETE; 07-15-2016 at 06:23 AM.

Indy Talent

Status

Anzu quietly sidles over and takes a seat next to Gabrielle, her empty cup discarded on the previous table. She watches as PASSION slides the wiener down her throat, nodding her head.

"Impressive"
    says the Caramel Goddess. Anzu disagrees, but stifles a rant about the agriculture industry and global warming.

"I did that with asparagus once," she says, before ordering another coffee and staring over at PASSION. "Where is your black magic box? Do you not carry it around with you? What if you need it and don't have it? Is it real or is it a trick? I like fake magic almost as much as I like real magic."

Her coffee arrives and she takes a sip.

Status

PASSION savors the stiff weiner in its mouth. It notices Anzu and Gabrielle. It giggles at Anzu's questions.

"Trust me, little boy, you don't want to see my real magic tricks." PASSION says with a hint of a threat in there.

"Would you like to enter my magic box? Of course, you'd have to specify which one." PASSION says with a wink before looking at its vagina.

Indy Talent

Status

Anzu follows PASSION's eyeline to its vagina, and then stares back up at its face.

"Your vagina is magic?!" she asks, only half in jest. Anything was possible with PASSION. "What does it do? Is it a teleportation device? A time machine? But as for the other box, I want to know more. I want to know everything. How does it work? Do you know what it's going to do before someone goes in it? Maybe when I'm fed up with the women's division and want to transform into a hench black dude like that Staff Sergeant I'll give you a call."

She looks over at Gabrielle, desperate to scream 'I BEAT BELL CONNELLY AND YOU COULDN'T NANANANANANA' in her face, but she suppresses it and just smiles instead.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan View Post
    Anzu follows PASSION's eyeline to its vagina, and then stares back up at its face.

"Your vagina is magic?!" she asks, only half in jest. Anything was possible with PASSION. "What does it do? Is it a teleportation device? A time machine? But as for the other box, I want to know more. I want to know everything. How does it work? Do you know what it's going to do before someone goes in it? Maybe when I'm fed up with the women's division and want to transform into a hench black dude like that Staff Sergeant I'll give you a call."

She looks over at Gabrielle, desperate to scream 'I BEAT BELL CONNELLY AND YOU COULDN'T NANANANANANA' in her face, but she suppresses it and just smiles instead.
    PASSION sees how interested Anzu is by its vagina and box.

"PASSION doesn't think your kind will do well in the box. You see, it brings out a person's true nature. Your true nature is that of a drowned, harassed rat. So you will emerge from the box as a rat. Also, PASSION's vagina can take you places you've never even imagined."

"Fook Your VIP"

Status
      Country                    Ireland

-meanwhile in the background a large llama with bunny ears on it's head was busy gorging itself on every shred of food in the cafe-
    Last edited by An Original Name; 07-15-2016 at 04:14 PM.

Status

PASSION humps the llama. It was no stranger to this behavior.

"Fook Your VIP"

Status

-The Llama starts FREAKING. THE. FUCK. OUT. Screeching and bucking and spinning all over the place smashing every thing in sight-

Status

PASSION quietly whispers, "Calm down, my love." PASSION caresses the wild beast.

"Fook Your VIP"

Status

-The Llama rears back and kicks PASSION square in the teeth-

Status

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    -The Llama rears back and kicks PASSION square in the teeth-
    PASSION giggles.
    "Good creature. PASSION doesn't identify as having teeth."

PASSION penetrates the animal.

"Fook Your VIP"

Status

OOC: WOAH. THIS TOOK A TURN.

-Before any bestiality could take place a voice rings out-

???:Vy poluchayete zdes' Bystro ! Bystro!

-The llama raises her head and the sound of the voice and tamly tots over to her mistress Bell Connelly dressed in full Mary Poppins cosplay, she rests her umbrella to the side and cuddles up against it neck while the Lilama just stares at PASSION hissing in pure hate-

Status

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    OOC: WOAH. THIS TOOK A TURN.

-Before any bestiality could take place a voice rings out-

???:Vy poluchayete zdes' Bystro ! Bystro!

-The llama raises her head and the sound of the voice and tamly tots over to her mistress Bell Connelly dressed in full Mary Poppins cosplay, she rests her umbrella to the side and cuddles up against it neck while the Lilama just stares at PASSION hissing in pure hate-
    PASSION glares at Bell with hatred.
    "Well if it isn't Miss Perfect Barbie. What are you doingwith my new bride?"

Jobber

Status

Wally Tusket strolls past innocently licking at a ice cream cone....sardine flavor. He likes London its sunny yet chilly at the same time. He pauses to watch the unusual sight of Passion....erm..... playing with a llama. It reminds him a bit of his parents......Maybe he should call them some time. He goes to lick his ice cream again but all that's left is an empty cone. The ice cream has fallen off, splot, in a melting mess on the pavement. Wally tries to fight back the tears in front of the three beautiful women wrestlers.... and Passion.
    Last edited by Huglife; 07-15-2016 at 05:23 PM.

The Maple Leaf Maverick

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    The former Caramel Coated Goddess and former World Champion Gabrielle is in town filming"Attack Of The Octopus People 2", she takes a seat by herself and is quickly served her usual; a cream topped, caramel and cinnamon flavored cappuccino. She takes her first sip and just smiles confidently as she sits there in a pair of tiny denim short shorts and a tiny white baby tee.
    The Malevolent One Mac Michaud notices his sometime friend/ sometime bitter enemy sitting by herself and was up to her table. The FWA Tag Team Title on his waist reflects bright flashes of light onto the table. Mac is wearing a custom fit black suit with white pinstripes

Mac: It sure has been a long time.now hasn't it Gabby. How goes domesticated life?

Jobber

Status

OOC: Must not have Wally stalk Mac. Must not have Wally stalk Mac.......

Cheese!

Status

Gabrielle raises an eyebrow at Anzu's very wide smile that's directed at her. Her attention then turns to Passion with a look of disgust...and then Bell with a brief look of hate. She squeezes her coffee cup in her hand, and cracks the cup, causing her coffee to slowly leak out through it. And then lastly her attention turns to Mac with a wry smile, she directs her attention to his Tag Team Championship and then back to Mac.

Gabrielle:
    Busy yet relaxing compared to "this" life. Filming movies yet being doted on every second is so much less stressful than this FWA life was.

Thread Information