Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In London

On Vacation

Status

Re: In London

PASSION, feeling the tepid British Heat, strips down to its bra and boxers and gleefully hops into The Thames. PASSION seductively splashes around, its bra slips off. PASSION swims across The Thames and comes onto the land. Its nude body exposed under the British Sun.

Indy Talent

Status

Suddenly, a van full of police officers arrive and cart PASSION away on public indecency charges.

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan View Post
    Suddenly, a van full of police officers arrive and cart PASSION away on public indecency charges.
    PASSION screams "rape" as the policemen drag its body away. They back away from it, as PASSION reveals that it was wearing a nude skin suit and pulls off the suit showing that it was clothed in an evening gown.

Several policemen ask PASSION on a date.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

"IT'S RESISTING ARREST. GET 'EM!" Is the cry as many of the police men start beating Passion with clubs
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

On Vacation

Status

PASSION giggles as the policemen beat it with clubs.
    "Boys, PASSION likes masochism like the next girl, but I can't believe I'm saying this, but save it for the bedroom."

The police wink at PASSION and back away. They hop into their police wagon and drive away. PASSION struts along The Thanes in its red evening gown.

Indy Talent

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sober View Post
    PASSION giggles as the policemen beat it with clubs.
    "Boys, PASSION likes masochism like the next girl, but I can't believe I'm saying this, but save it for the bedroom."

The police wink at PASSION and back away. They hop into their police wagon and drive away. PASSION struts along The Thanes in its red evening gown.
    Suddenly, the FBI, KGB, and SHIELD appear, setting aside their differences to ride together in a hover craft. They all carry warrants for PASSION.

"It seems we finally meet again, PASSION," says Colonel Igor Karakoff, stepping out onto the bank. "It's been so long. You haven't changed a bit. When was it? President Gorbachev's daughter's hallowe'en party? Yes, I remember it as if it was yesterday."

On Vacation

Status

PASSION, confused af, giggles gayly.
    "PASSION doesn't remember his daughter's birthday, just the son's because PASSION robbed him of his virginity."

PASSION growls. Then admired The Colonel's ability to walk on water.
    "Dear Mr. Jesus, which is also the name of my favorite song, why are you here, PASSION was about to get a milkshake and foot long hotdog. It is a blistering hot day here on The Thanes."

Thread Information