Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In London

The Maple Leaf Maverick

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: In London

Mac: ya I get what you mean, took a long road to get back here and a lot of help from your old "pal" Daniella Kennedy

Cheese!

Status

Gabrielle: I haven't seen Danni in so long...

this feels weird, you and I never seemed able to get along...until right this very moment.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

HOSS MOD

Status

Cyrus Truth is standing on the banks of the Thames, a cigarette in his hand. He rarely smokes, but when he does it's usually to calm his nerves. A bad habit he picked up from old friend Twister Excel.

The Maple Leaf Maverick

Status

Mac: you could say I've turned over a new leaf but in reality it's a whole new tree. Thing have changed for the better as you can see

Cheese!

Status

[color=purple]Gabrielle:[color]You seem...well actually happy...

The Maple Leaf Maverick

Status

Mac: I know, it's strange. Never thought you would see the day huh?

Cheese!

Status

Gabrielle smirks.

Gabrielle:
    I truly didn't. And nice beard.

The Maple Leaf Maverick

Status

Mac: It is where all my power resides.

Cheese!

Status

Gabrielle: So sort of like my boobs then.

She giggles.

Gabrielle:
    You'd make a perfect lumberjack #2 in Attack Of The Octopus People 3 by the way...

The Maple Leaf Maverick

Status

Mac: that is where your power lies. Ah the movie game. I haven't done one since the syndicate days..boy was that a fun time though.

Cheese!

Status

Gabrielle: You tried to throw urine at me...

The Maple Leaf Maverick

Status

Mac: for a very valid reason I must add. In the end it was drew Stevenson who was doused

Cheese!

Status

Gabrielle: Im so glad he was there to take it...

On Vacation

Status

PASSION stands at the bank of The Thames. It slowly slides another foot long hotdog into its mouth with no gag reflex. This calms PASSION.

Indy Talent

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Truth View Post
    Cyrus Truth is standing on the banks of the Thames, a cigarette in his hand. He rarely smokes, but when he does it's usually to calm his nerves. A bad habit he picked up from old friend Twister Excel.
    Jean-Luc Watkins watches from a few yards down the bank, smoking a Camel Blue of his own. PASSION is on the other side of the river, thankfully the body of water between the two of them and the hotdog-swallowing loon kept it/him/her/zir away from him. He flicks ash away and takes a sip of his vanilla latte.

"You see, Cyrus," he begins, rather forwardly. "I really wouldn't worry about how much they hate you here. Hell, I think some of them hate you more than Piers Gallagher. Just try and remember that, no matter how hostile they are here, it'd be ten times worse if you go back to CWA. I don't want to say the word turncoat but... well, I just said it, didn't I?"

HOSS MOD

Status

Cyrus dryly looks over at Jean-Luc. The urge to punch him in the head and throw him in the river is there, but that'd be rather petty. He takes a drag from his cig and looks out over the water.

Cyrus Truth: You don't waste any time, do you? Regardless, you've got it twisted. This isn't about being loved or hated. Never has been.

Indy Talent

Status

Cyrus dryly looks over at Jean-Luc. The urge to punch him in the head and throw him in the river is there, but that'd be rather petty. He takes a drag from his cig and looks out over the water.

Cyrus Truth: You don't waste any time, do you? Regardless, you've got it twisted. This isn't about being loved or hated. Never has been.
    "That's fortunate, because they really hate you," Jean-Luc replies, throwing his cigarette onto the blue-ish surface of the river and watching it float away from him. "If you were someone who cared about those sort of things you'd have drowned by now."

And then he asks the obvious question.

"So what is it all about? Just... reputation? Championships? Vanity?"

HOSS MOD

Status

Cyrus Truth: Legacy. That's what it's always been about. I've never cared about being hated or loved. But I refuse to accept being forgotten. A legacy that stands the test of time and will never allow my name to be forgotten in the annals of history...that's what drives me.

Cyrus finishes off his cigarette and grinds it into the ground with his heel.

Cyrus Truth: If history is to make me the hero or the villain, so be it. But history will remember me and recognize the things I've accomplished and the moments I've created. To be forgotten and tossed aside like a piece of trash is a fate worse than death, and I refuse to let this world forget that I existed.

On Vacation

Status

PASSION can hear the conversation of the crazy old couple across The Thames. PASSION giggles when it hears Cyrus Truth refuse to be forgotten. PASSION looks into the blue river.

"All of you will be forgotten. FWA's name will be synonymous with only one perso when I get through with it... and that name is PASSION."

PASSION pulls out a 9 inch long penis-shaped lolipop from its bra and begins licking the veiny/thick appendage.

Indy Talent

Status

Cyrus Truth: Legacy. That's what it's always been about. I've never cared about being hated or loved. But I refuse to accept being forgotten. A legacy that stands the test of time and will never allow my name to be forgotten in the annals of history...that's what drives me.

Cyrus finishes off his cigarette and grinds it into the ground with his heel.

Cyrus Truth: If history is to make me the hero or the villain, so be it. But history will remember me and recognize the things I've accomplished and the moments I've created. To be forgotten and tossed aside like a piece of trash is a fate worse than death, and I refuse to let this world forget that I existed.
    "You sound like my father," Jean-Luc replied. "I used to ask him why he did the things he did, and he would say for my mother, or for the company, or occasionally for me. 'I'll be gone one day, but it's the things we leave behind that really matter'. I never understood this sort of logic. As if deferring your vanity until after your death somehow excuses it."

The sun was beginning to creep towards its vertex, throwing its tepid British heat over the scene. Watkins sat silently for a moment, watching PASSION demonstrate the law of diminishing returns on the opposite bank of the river. It shouted something about FWA's name being cinnamon but the specifics were lost in the wind.

"I saw your interview on CWA.com. Still can't quite let go of that place entirely? They made me read Sun Tzu in college. I don't remember much, except the parts about conquering an invading force by gradually getting them to assimilate to your culture. Breaking them by attrition. Sort of reminded me of what happened at Back in Business. You won the Carnal Contendership match, you won your first World Championship match, but still the night finishes with one of the natives standing victorious. Worried? I can't see them handing you another opportunity in a hurry, and if they do it'll have as many caveats as the last one."

Thread Information