Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Overwatch

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Re: Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulCoxatron View Post
    Who played doomfist? I haven't been on been playing that dying light but he looks so fucking cool. My mma fandom finally pays off because i can use my striking knowledge TO BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD

ily
    He is pretty fun in that he is basically a fast-moving glass Cannon. Or maybe I'm just stupid when I play as him, but he seems really weak. Although that may have been because I had been assuming he was going to be a tank.

There is footage on my twitch page if you are interested. Also I will be streaming some sick OverWatch between today and tomorrow, just got my OverWatch battle pad in the mail along with my official Pharah t-shirt.

God's Gift to God

Status

250 health but generates shields sounds like some dope strategic play. He's a melee character but fragile and gets shut down hard by sombra and tracer.

I see people saying to nerf him already but he seems on paper and from watching to be pretty balanced. Obvious combo with zarya seems so good

ily

SIX F'N STARS

Status

If anyone was wondering what it looks like when Natty plays Torbjorn, well, wonder no further.

Natty plays Torbjorn

Quickly becoming my favorite character. I'll probably be on streaming some dirty Pharah and Torb later tonight, if anyone wants to help fuck shit up.

Thread Information