Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIB After Party

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

BIB After Party

"Ow. Ow. Ow." Comes the sound from one of the booths from the BTB after party and sure enough it turns out to be Bell Connelly curled over in her booth her belt facing her, nursing her bumps and bruises she's sustained during the night. She seems almost....nervous?.... "Please. Please. Please." She kept muttering as she forced herself to look at the reflective plate of her belt....and the stress does melts off her as she sighs in relief "Oh thank god...still adorable. WE'VE GOING TO NEED A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE OVER HERE! PRONTO. MAKE IT A DOUBLE! IN FACT I THINK I NEED A SPARKLER AND ONE OF THOSE LITTLE FANCY UMBRELLAS. I NEED ABOUT TEN OF THEM! I HAVE A SIDE PROJECT WHERE I'M TRYING TO MAKE ONE BIG UMBRELLA OUT OF HUNDREDS OF TINY ONES. FOR SCIENCE.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Heel Champion

Status

Re: BIB After Party

Malik Garcia enters the bar. Noticing the bubbly, psychotic Connelly, he decided it was better to sit by his lonesome until someone a little less....annoying came along.

Very Important Lobster

Status
      Country                    United States

Broc Lobster enters the bar, holding his Lobster tank with him, with none other than Larry the Lobster inside. Broc enters, and is ecstatic as he shouts "UNDEFEATED! I'M UNDEFEATED BITCHES, WOO!"

Broc sits down one seat away from Malik Garcia, and sits his lobster tank on the table in between them. The bartender comes over towards Broc, looking at the Lobster tank in confusion

Broc: I'll have a rum and coke, and just a coke for the lobster

Larry: ...

Broc: Larry I'm sorry but I'm not letting you drink again, you remember what happened last time

Larry: ...

Broc: Besides, you have to drive us home tonight!

Status

The Astonishing Chris Kennedy enters, The North American Championship over his shoulder, his eyes hiding behind a $900 pair of aviator sunglasses. He wears a $4500 Christian Dior beige suit, a pink Calvin Klein dress shirt underneath.

He heads to the bar and orders a Fujiama, heavy on the rum. He doesn't notice Bell, not yet. He lights himself a $300 Cardona cigar and smiles, relishing in the fact that he is 6-0 at Back in Business and now only one of three Grand Slam champions in FWA history.
    Last edited by Jiggy; 06-22-2016 at 12:30 PM.

Status

"BOOP-BE-DO-BE-DOOP. BOOP-BE-DO-BE DOOP. RING. RING. RING. BANANA PHONE. RING RING RING RING BANANA PHHONNE I GOT THIS FEELING. IT'S SO APPEALING

Suddently Bell's mobile phone goes off as she sits bolt upright in her booth and fishes it out and presses it against her ear

Bell Connelly:
    Yalllllow?

Bell Connelly:
    OH. HEY DRAMA THE LLAMA. HOWS IT GOING?!

Bell Connelly:
    Awwww. I know girl, I know you wanted to be here, but apparently Berlin has this big law about exotic animals. I was going to ride you out on my entrance too!

Bell Connelly:
    Well I know it's bad enough you live outside. Chris doesn't like you around his girl. And he's not buying the "Giant Mexican rabbit act"

Bell Connelly: Well maybe if you didn't try and bite him that one time...

Bell Connelly: What's that? Yeah Broc Lobster is here....

Bell Connelly: NO I'M NOT GOING TO ASK HIM IF YOU CAN EAT LARRY!

Bell Connelly:
    BECAUSE YOU LIVE OFF A STRICT DIET OF CANDY. NOT OTHER PEOPLE'S PETS. Are Lobsters even apart of a Llama diet?

Bell Connelly:
    Why Yes, I'm really questioning diet in a conversation where I'm talking to a llama on a phone

Bell Connelly:
    Probably because my phone died like five minutes ago and I've made this entire conversation up

Bell Connelly:
    Well you call them issues I call them quirks.
    Last edited by An Original Name; 06-22-2016 at 12:55 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Status

After an exhausting night at Back in Business, Dave has decided he will enjoy the rest of it and celebrate his third X Championship win. After all it does tie a record. Dave thought to himself, how long until those assholes update the record thread. He couldn't wait to see his name propped up there with an all time great like Ryan Rondo. Rondo may be Undisputed World Champion, but he and Sullivan were tied when it came to X Division Title wins. And now Sullivan would celebrate, by seeing his good friend Broc Lobster.

Dave Sullivan: DAMMIT MORGAN FREEMAN! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR NARRATIONS!!! Haven't you heard??? I am not crazy anymore. Haha...I fixed it. I confronted all of my personalities, and now I am NOT crazy.

Really? It sure seems like you're pretty crazy right now.

Dave Sullivan: It sure seems like YOU'RE pretty crazy right now. Yeah....got you there didn't I? You imaginary bitch.

Look Dave, I really think you should get some medication or something.

Dave Sullivan: I HAVE MEDICATION. And I'm going to wash it down with a nice cold drink.

Wait...alchohol? Dave you can't take medication wit-

Dave Sullivan: WAITER! GET ME SOMETHING GOOD TO DRINK. And get something for my good pal Morgan Freeman too, he's a good sport.

Dave I really don't think this is a good idea.

Dave Sullivan: I AM THE X DIVISION CHAMPION BABY! WOOOOO!!!!!

Dave gulps down his drink as the night slowly starts to get out of hand. Tomorrow morning will not be a good one, that is certain.

Dave Sullivan: SHUT YO FACE MORGAN FREEMAN!

Just then, Dave spills his drink on Chris Kennedy's pretty suit.

Dave Sullivan: Uh...Chris...Chris I'm sorry! Morgan Freeman made me do it I swear! Chris please!!!

This won't be pretty.

Hakuna Matata

Status

Jason Randall walks in wearing a t-shirt and jeans along with a leather jacket. He looks around at everyone as he takes a seat by his lonesome at the end of the bar.

We got a girl talking to what I assume is a llama on her phone, a guy talking with his lobster and a guy yelling about Morgan Freeman, yet Piers Gallagher says I'm the crazy one...

He laughs to himself and orders a beer from the bar.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Very Important Lobster

Status

Broc Lobster looks over towards Sullivan, realizing what he just did to Chris Kennedy's suit

Broc:

#Don'tHinderTheJinder #Maharaja #GOAT

Indy Talent

Status

Anzu Kurosawa enters the dingy bar, orders a Belvedere, and takes a seat next to Bell Connelly. She reaches into her bag and produces a bag of llama feed cut with candy, which she hands over to the women's champion without a word.

Then she stares at people for a while. Mostly Broc Lobster.

Heel Champion

Status

Malik heads over to Broc Lobster's table with a silver platter tray and a lid. He sits at the table, tucks his napkin into his collar, grabs his knife and fork before lifting the lid to reveal a stunningly delectable fully cooked lobster. He looks over to Larry on his left and says....

"Bon appetite"

Very Important Lobster

Status

Broc: AHHHH! YOU MONSTER! LOBSTERS ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!

Broc picks up Larry's tank and moves away, shielding his eyes from the horror.

#Don'tHinderTheJinder #Maharaja #GOAT

Status

OOC: Holy shit. Malik Garcia. Ultra Heel.

Captain Hammered

Status

A loooooooooong, white stretch limousine pulls up outside of the restaurant. No one steps out, but the feed cuts inside. In the back of the limo sits Randy Ramon, the former Rockstar, former Revolutionary, now Ravager, still nursing the fresh wounds incurred in coming out victorious (again) over Danny Toner. Many feet in front of him, all the way up in the driver's seat, wearing a chauffer cap and jacket sits Chris Palmer.

Randy Ramon: "Driver, where the hell are we?"

Chris Palmer: "We're at the Back in Business after party..."

Randy Ramon: "Why would you bring me here?"

Chris Palmer:
    "Uhm, well, you said you wanted to celebrate your victory. This seemed like the ideal spot."

Randy places a palm on his forehead and shakes his head from side to side.

Randy Ramon: "While I appreciate your effort, you could not be further from mistaken. You see, everything inside those four walls represents the man I used to be. Every drink, every superstar, every... lobster... represents exactly what is wrong with this organization. Every bit of this perfectly encompasses the exact type of filth I have set out to eradicate."

Chris Palmer: "I... I'm sorry... I had no idea..."

Randy Ramon: "Of course you didn't! You're too busy being distracted by life's creature comforts to wrap your head around the things I've been telling you!"

Semi-awkward silence fills the limo.

Randy Ramon: "I apologize for my outburst... just, please get me out of here... away from these... cretonnes."

The limo pulls off into the night.

Status

Kennedy steps back as Sullivan spills his drink on him and turns red in the face. Embarrassed, he huffs and he puffs.

Chris Kennedy: YOU STUPID IDIOT!!! Do you realize what you've just done!?! This suit costs more than you even make, you...you...you parasite!

Status

Dave Sullivan: Chris look....we can work this out...we're both champions here....we've both been abused by FWA management. We can team up! I'll get you a brand new suit! I have a new contract. Plus, I have a guy. A suit guy, I can really hook you up with. He can really help you with that whole drag queen look you were going for.

As Dave continues to dig himself further and further into this hole, Chris Kennedy's face only gets redder.

Dave Sullivan *quietly*: Morgan Freeman, you're not helping here.

Status

Kennedy looks at Sullivan with disgust before taking a deep breath and pausing. Suddenly, he opens his eyes and smiles.

Chris Kennedy: Heh. You know what? It's all good, Drew Stevenson. Harmless mistake, right?

Kennedy laughs. Sullivan laughs. A fun moment. Then, Kennedy steps back and hits Sullivan with a Bittersweet Chin Symphony right in his cocksucker. Sullivan hits the floor and his head bounces like a basketball. Kennedy makes a jerk off motion with his hand.

Chris Kennedy: Suck it hard, Stevenson.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Shannon O'Neal walks into the bar, happy as can be, just in time to see Chris Kennedy hit the Bittersweet Chin Symphony on Dave Sullivan. From afar, and on the other side of Bell Connelly from the brouhaha, she shouts...

"DON'T SELL IT!"

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Status

Bell continues her non existing conversation with an animal on a phone that was out of battery when she stops in mid sentence her eyes lighting up with glee seeing the candy. On the table her bright smile encompassing her face as she leans forward and squeezes Anzu in a big ol bear hug muttering her thanks….but the smile on her face dies once she she sees Dave going down like he’s been shot….her face going black for a moment, eyes wide before suddenly sitting up...she flinches once she hears Shannon shout out for her not to move. She turns from Shannon. To Dave. Back to Shannon. And then to Dave again the wheels turning in her head before shrugging apologetically to Shannon as if to say “I can’t help it…” standing and rushing into the scene, her face cast down focused totally on Dave and totally ignoring her “Boyfriend” , she bends down and cradles Dave’s head in her hand making sure he wasn’t totally zonked out

Bell Connelly: “It’s ok, I got you….Can someone go find a doctor?

Chris might as well not be there. She can't look at him.

Status

Chris Kennedy laughs to himself before looking at Bell. He mutters "whatever" to himself before grabbing his North American Championship off the bar and then leaving. He looks back over his shoulder one last time before walking out the door.

HOSS MOD

Status

Outside the party, leaning up against the side of the building is Cyrus Truth. He's completely silent, hands cusps in front in deep contemplation. He was so close...SO CLOSE to becoming the Undisputed World Champion. His brow furrows as he thinks to himself, "Where did it go wrong?"

Thread Information