Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BIB After Party

Future Endeavoured

Status

Re: BIB After Party

With birds fluttering around his head, Dave's eyes open to see the sweet Bell Connelly taking care of him.

Dave: Gracie is that you? I thought we settled everything? Is that darn Cain bothering you again?

Dave has no idea where he is. He seems to be hallucinating.

Dave: The last thing I remember...PASSION was here. And he superkicked me!

Uh oh...

Dave: He also got uglier.

Cheese!

Status

The former Caramel Goddess turned Disney Princess for the weekend out of her Ariel costume and now dressed like Tinkerbell approaches Bell with a bored yet annoyed look on her face. Theres a chocolate milkshake in her hand, no sparkler or umbrella in it though.

Gabrielle:
    Here, drink up.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

Mid-Card Champion

Status

With everything going his way as of late, Stevenson decided to go to the Back in Business after party because hey, he is one half of the FWA Tag Team Champions and deserves to be there to show off his newly won gold. Dressed in a very luxurious light gray suit which really accentuates his eyes, Stevenson walks into the room with a smile on his face and the FWA Tag strap draped over his left shoulder. Walking up to the bar to order a drink, he sits there seeing all of the people talking and of course, some of them are happy and others – well, not so much.

Bartender smiles, “What can I get you Mr. Stevenson?”

Looking at the bartender, Stevenson gives him a smile in return because today is a very good day.

Stevenson, “ you know what? Make it special tonight Chip, give me the finest champagne that you have because tonight: I'm celebrating!”

Still smirking, Stevenson looks away from Chip and takes in a deep breath because tonight is his night and you can bet your sweet ass that he is going to celebrate all night long.

Heel Champion

Status

Malik Garcia finishes up his lobster a la King and walks across the room, taking a seat next to Stevenson.

"Yo, bar keep, just make sure this man don't steal that bubbly like he stole that gold 'round his waist."

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Looking over at Garcia and giving him a rather arrogant smile, Stevenson taps his two front fingers on the counter while speaking to Chip, the bartender who listens on very intently.

Stevenson, “Chip, get Michael here whatever he wants, on me.”

Grabbing his glass and taking a drink of his champagne, Stevenson glances over at Michael who is still sitting there.

Stevenson, “By the way, I didn't “steal” anything away from you: we simply proved that we were the better team. And for the record, I have beaten you every single time that we have stepped into a ring against each other so tell me, how did I steal anything?”

Turning his body to face Michael, he purposely holds the FWA Tag Championship so that Michael can see it, basically rubbing it in his face without actually saying a word.

Heel Champion

Status

"HI THERE. My name is Malik. And the only time you've ever beaten me is when you're partner climbed a ladder to grab our belts in a match we never should have been forced into. And he only did that because I was busy tossing your ass out of the ring. I'm sorry, Chip, is this man boring you with his story of why he always came up short in big match situations?"

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Shaking his head, he can't believe the idiocy of Malik but then again: the more he thinks about it, the more he's not surprised at all. Taking a much needed drink of his champagne, he places the glass on the table and looks at Malik once again.

Stevenson, “Maybe I am getting much older and maybe my eyesight isn't what it used to be but can you read what it says right here chip?”

Removing the belt from off of his shoulder, he uses his free hand to point down at the nameplate below as Chip reads it out loud for everyone to hear.

Chip, “It says Drew Stevenson…”

Nodding his head, he places the title back on his shoulder while immediately continuing to speak.

Stevenson, “That's right, it does which means that I didn't fail. You see Malik, whether you like it or not, we beat the two of you and walked out as the Tag Champions so continue to make up whatever excuse you want but at the end of the day?

Once again removing the title off of his shoulder, he holds it up so that Malik can see it perfectly clear.

Stevenson, “This right here, the FWA Tag Team Championship is coming home with me and why you ask: because we are the better team and we proved that on the grandest stage of them all. So do me a favor and take your asses to the losers section because tonight? This is where winners celebrate and needless to say, you weren't one of them.”

With a smirk on his face, he places the title back over his left shoulder and then reaches out with his right hand lightly patting Malik on the cheek which will no doubt piss him off. Turning away from both of them, he goes back to his conversation with Chip which is way better than dealing with these two losers.

Future Endeavoured

Status

Dave Sullivan has appeared to have finally shaken off Chris Kennedy's super kick, with only a bruise on his chinychin chin. He orders himself another drink, and gets back to celebrating his title win.

Dave Sullivan: THREE TIME X CHAMPION BABY! SUCK IT RONDO! I'm gonna....

Sullivan's words begin to slur.

Dave Sullivan: Ima gonna vacate this thing, then win it back again! Then I'm going to be a four time champ!

He's totally drunk.

Dave Sullivan: WAITER! HOOK ME UP WITH ANOTHER DRINK!!!!

Bartender: I'm a bartender, not a waiter.

Dave Sullivan: S-s-shuddup Ashley O'Ryan, you can't tell me what to do. I already have goddamn Morgan Freeman nagging me to death, I don't need YOU t do it too.

Sullivan gets his new drink, and begins to stumble all about. When all of a sudden he sees Drew Stevenson...uh oh...this won't be good.

Sullivan stumbles over to ask Stevenson if he saw his title match, when all of a sudden he trips...and spills his drink on yet another expensive looking suit. Oh jeez.

Dave Sullivan: OH DAMMIT! My drink! That's the third drink tonight...oh man...Drew I'm sorry bro....did I splash you a bit?

Sullivan emptied just about his entire glass on Stevenson's suit.

Dave Sullivan: I'm...I'm sure...that'll come out. You know...I know a really good suit guy I can hook you up with.

Cheese!

Status

Gabrielle: He handles his liquor even worse than I imagine you do Bell.

He better not spill any on me. Gross.

"Fook Your VIP"

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Bell, stares down at the floor for a moment….more confused than anything else, unable to process what the hell did Kennady just did blinking rapidly eventually she was brought out of her trance state by the milkshake shoved in her hand and the moment she looked up it was like her mind rebooted and she regained her normal mindset

Bell Connelly: GABBY! DID YOU SEE MY MATCH! DID YA DID YA HA?!

Cheese!

Status

Gabrielle sighs, loudly.

Gabrielle:
    You forced me to be there...remember? I was dressed as Ariel and had to hop around everywhere and watch your match...

Future Endeavoured

Status

An unknown amount of time has passed. It may have been hours, it may have been days. The room is trashed and empty, the bar staff has gone home, and all of his coworkers have left. Dave, the only one left, is laying in a puddle of his own sweat and blood...or is that vomit and piss? Dave makes it to his feet, and immediately feels a pain in his chin.

Dave Sullivan: Goddamn my chin hurts. What the hell happened last night?

Dave Sullivan does not even remember the fact that Chris Kennedy superkicked him in the face for spilling a drink on his ugly suit.

Dave Sullivan: Chris Kennedy did what?

He superkicked you in the face.

Dave Sullivan: What a douche.

To be fair you ruined his suit....and also Drew Stevenson's suit.

Dave Sullivan: Huh...suits....I should become a suit man.

You've completely missed my point.

Dave Sullivan: Yeah! That's it...I'm going to start wearing myself some suits. I'm sick of dressing like some low tier bum. I am a champion, and dammit I'm going to dress like one....now where can I get myself a good quality suit?

They're having a clearance sale down at the mall.

Dave Sullivan: Perfect! Thanks Morgan Freeman, you're the best.

I was being sarcast-

Dave Sullivan: I'm going to rock those suits. FWA Management won't know what hit 'em when I head out there for my contract signing. Hey...where did everyone go?

They left...about ten days ago....

Dave Sullivan: Oh well, more drinks for me!

Thread Information