Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SilkySnow Presents WWE: Restoring Order

Status

SilkySnow Presents WWE: Restoring Order

Dark Days...
    At first the 2016 brand extension just seemed like the next bold move by World Wrestling Entertainment to bring viewers back to a dying product. With ratings plummeting, a top babyface more hated than adored, and a serious concern about talent happiness behind the scenes, the WWE needed a shift. In the weeks since the announcement it’s become increasingly clear that news of a brand split is only the beginning, and the WWE’s “bold new era” is no longer just a catchphrase for the weekly shows. Something is changing, and in a big way.

End of an Era...
    Rumor has it that Vince McMahon has at last abdicated the throne. Whether by his own choosing, persuasion from his son-in-law, or pressure from the stockholders, reports are everywhere that McMahon, while still full owner of the company, has excused himself from the day to day creative process. McMahon will still oversee the company from Stamford in a mostly executive role, but it’s expected that his successor will predictably be Paul Levesque, better known as Triple H on WWE programming.

A Changing of the Guard...
    With Triple H stepping into a more prominent role backstage, the rest of the creative team appears to be getting a substantial overhaul as well. Though there are no names at the moment, it seems likely that most of the current team will be shown the door or offered another roles in the company, citing several disappointing choices over the last few years. It’s said that there are several within the company who have become too frustrated with some of the start/stop booking of the last several years, and the lack of credible top stars in the company has become the ultimate evidence that the current team isn’t working out. Triple H is expected to break up the team and bring in a pair of outsiders to head the Raw and Smackdown creative teams.

The Defining Moment...
    The last remaining stench of the old era was of course, the date of the WWE Draft. Currently slated two weeks before WWE Battleground, with the extension going live on the go-home show, it’s said that both of the new creative heads took issue with the idea of building to a show and THEN splitting the roster. Triple H has firmly made the decision to move the draft back two weeks, to a special WWE Battleground post-show. In a live one-hour special, two brand new Raw and Smackdown GMs will select talent following the event, and the extension will go live the very next night on Monday Night Raw. This will let both rosters make use of the full time to build to the next PPV, and will make WWE Summerslam, one of the company’s big four events, the first PPV of the brand extension era.

A Final Challenge...
    The coming weeks will be very telling about how the brand extension era 2.0 will go. There are many rumors flying about multiple world champions, draft logistics, possible GMs and more. At this point the water is far too murky to accurately confirm any of them but we’re sure to know more in due time. The draft is coming up quick, and it sounds like it’s going to be a very radical change for a company that desperately needs one.

Silk & Jon Snow Present
    WWE: Restoring Order

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Alexii Kavanagh
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame

C_MI_G SO_N

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Status

Re: SilkySnow Presents WWE: Restoring Order

WWE Raw
    General Manager: Christian
    Play by Play: Michael Cole
    Color Commentary: Corey Graves
    Ring Announcer: Lillian Garcia
    Backstage Interviewer: Renee Young

Roster:
    Adrian Neville
    Baron Corbin
    Bayley
    Becky Lynch
    Bo Dallas
    Cesaro
    Charlotte
    Chris Jericho
    Dana Brooke
    Dolph Ziggler
    Elias Samson
    Emma
    Eva Marie
    Heath Slater
    Jack Swagger
    Kane
    Kevin Owens
    Luke Harper
    Maryse
    The Miz
    Natalya
    Nikki Bella
    Paige
    Randy Orton
    The Rock
    Roman Reigns
    Sasha Banks
    Seth Rollins
    Sheamus
    Sin Cara
    Summer Rae
    Titus O'Neil
    Tyler Breeze
    Zack Ryder

Champions
    WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Roman Reigns (Won from Triple H at Wrestlemania 32)
    WWE Intercontinental Champion: The Miz (Won from Zack Ryder on Monday Night Raw)
    WWE Women's Champion: Charlotte (Won from Nikki Bella at Night of Champions)
    Last edited by Silk; 08-13-2016 at 01:49 AM.

C_MI_G SO_N

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Canada

The Hall of Champions
    WWE UNITED-STATES CHAMPION - RUSEV
    WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - THE NEW DAY

The Staff
    GENERAL MANAGER - UNKNOWN
    PLAY-BY PLAY ANNOUNCER - MAURO RANOLLO
    COLOR COMMENTATOR - JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
    BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWER - CATHY KELLEY
    RING ANNOUNCER - TONY CHIMEL

Aiden English | Teams with Simon Gotch as the Vaudevillains
    Alberto Del Rio
    Apollo Crews
    A.J. Styles | Leader of the Club
    Big Cass | Teams with Enzo Amore
    Big E | A member of the New Day
    Big Show
    Braun Strowman | A member of the Wyatt Family
    Bray Wyatt | Leader of the Wyatt Family
    Brock Lesnar | Managed by Paul Heyman
    Bubba Ray Dudley | Teams with D-Von Dudley as the Dudley Boys
    Connor | Teams with Viktor as Ascension
    Curtis Axel
    Darren Young
    Dash Wilder | Teams with Scott Dawson as the Mechanics
    Dean Ambrose
    D-Von Dudley | Teams with Bubba Ray Dudley as the Dudley Boys
    Enzo Amore | Teams with Big Cass
    Epico | Teams with Primo as the Shining Stars
    Eric Rowan | A member of the Wyatt Family
    Goldust
    Jey Uso | Teams with Jimmy Uso
    Jimmy Uso | Teams with Jey Uso
    John Cena
    Kallisto
    Karl Anderson | A member of the Club
    Kofi Kingston | A member of the New Day
    Luke Gallows | A member of the Club
    Mark Henry
    Primo | Teams with Epico as the Shining Stars
    Rusev | Managed by Lana
    Ryback
    R-Truth
    Sami Zayn
    Scott Dawson | Teams with Dash Wilder as the Mechanics
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    Simon Gotch | Teams with Aiden English as the Vaudevillains
    The Undertaker
    Triple H
    Viktor | Teams with Connor as the Ascension
    Xavier Woods | A member of the New Day

Last edited by Jon Snow; 06-08-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

june19,2016

No. Results Stipulations Time
    1.P Goldust and R-Truth defeated Fandango and Tyler Breeze Tag Team Match 13:04
    2. The Miz (c) (with Maryse) defeated Kalisto Singles match for WWE Intercontinental Championship 14:24
    3. Rusev (with Lana) defeated Titus O'Neil Singles match for WWE United-States Championship 8:23
    4. The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston) (c) (with Xavier Woods) defeated Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows Tag Team match for WWE Tag Team Championships 10:11
    5. Becky Lynch & Natalya defeated Charlotte and Dana Brooke If Charlotte and Dana Brooke lose, Charlotte must defend her championship against Natalya and Becky Lynch in a Triple Threat at WWE Battleground 9:24
    6. A.J. Styles defeated John Cena Singles Match 11:02
    7. Cesaro defeated Alberto Del Rio, Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens Money in the Bank Ladder match 29:04
    8. Roman Reigns (c) defeated Seth Rollins Singles Match for WWE World Heavyweight Championship 23:53

july14,2016

No. Results Stipulations Time
    1.P Sasha Banks defeated Dana Brooke Singles Match 9:06
    2. Baron Corbin defeated Dolph Ziggler Capital Street Fight 11:01
    3. Enzo Amore and Big Cass defeated Dudley Boys (Bubba and D-Von Dudley), Vaudevillains, Goldust and R-Truth, and Fandango and Tyler Breeze Five Way Tag Team Match for a Shot At The WWE Tag Team Titles 7:07
    4. Dean Ambrose defeated Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn Triple Threat Match 20:06
    5. Cesaro defeated Alberto Del Rio Singles Match for Money in the Bank Briefcase 12:43
    6. Charlotte (with Dana Brooke)(c) defeated Becky Lynch and Natalya Triple Threat Match for the WWE Womens Championship 13:21
    7. Rusev(c) (with Lana) defeats The Miz(c) (with Maryse) by Count Out Singles Match 7:04
    8. Roman Reigns (c), John Cena and The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods)(c) defeated Chris Jericho, The Club (A.J. Styles, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows), Seth Rollins Ten men tag team match 19:12
    Last edited by Jon Snow; 06-07-2016 at 04:57 PM.

Olympic Hero Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Thanks for the trying to restore me guys

In all seriousness good luck with this. Could you surpass the sWo as the most successful joint BTB in the history of the section?

Looking forward to seeing what plans you have and a new face in the section in Silk.

Shit Into The Fire

Status
      Country                    England

Reserved for scathing criticism.

People's Champion

Status

Subscribing to this. I'm keen to see what rules are set out ahead of this Draft.

Ed and Order had 3 call-ups each, I wonder what different ideas you will have to that. I think it's a bummer that this happens after Black Friday. Rhodes, Sandow and Barrett would surely have a use and fill out the roster depth for a split.

Also very keen to see what you do with the woman's division and the titles. I'd like to see one or two titles become brand exclusive.

Good luck, you can make it past 7 Jon!!!

Status

Welcome one and all, to the 2016 WWE Draft!

As the curtain closes on WWE Battleground, Roman Reigns holding his WWE World Heavyweight Championship high, the WWE panel collaborates on stage to begin the Battleground post-show, the first WWE Network edition of the WWE Draft. The brand extension begins tonight, ushering in a bold new era for the WWE, and breathing life into the career of every superstar on the roster.

We begin by establishing a few draft GROUND RULES.

• Beginning tonight, the Intercontinental Championship and the United Shapes Championship will become brand exclusive titles. A preshow coin flip determined that the new home of the Intercontinental Championship will be WWE Monday Night Raw, meaning the first superstar to officially be drafted is THE MIZ.
    • This of course means that joining the Smackdown brand will be none other than United States Champion RUSEV.
    • Any superstars currently contractually bound to each other, either by tag team, or as a manager, can not be separated by the draft. This means that MARYSE and LANA will join their respective champions on Raw and Smackdown.
    • Which brings us to another huge new twist to the WWE landscape. Starting tonight, the WWE Women's Division and the WWE Tag Team Division become exclusive to, respectively, Monday Night Raw and WWE Smackdown! This means that Women's Champion CHARLOTTE is automatically selected to Raw, as well as every competing female in the division, and the WWE Tag Team Champions THE NEW DAY are sent to Smackdown, along with every contractually bound WWE Tag Team.
    • The following superstars are now also members of the Raw Roster: BECKY LYNCH, DANA BROOKE, EMMA, EVA MARIE, NATALYA, NIKKI BELLA, PAIGE, SASHA BANKS, and SUMMER RAE.
    • The following superstars are now also members of the Smackdown Roster: AIDEN ENGLISH, SIMON GOTCH, ENZO AMORE, BIG CASS, BUBBA RAY DUDLEY, D-VON DUDLEY, PRIMO, EPICO, JEY USO, JIMMY USO, LUKE GALLOWS, KARL ANDERSON, CONNOR, and VIKTOR.
    • Each brand is also allowed one NXT call-up to add to their superstar pool. At the conclusion of the draft, Raw may add one additional NXT superstar for their women's division, and Smackdown may call up an NXT Tag Team. This is not required of either brand.
    • Lastly, WWE World Heavyweight Champion ROMAN REIGNS is eligible to be drafted but once drafted, will only be the World Champion of his designated brand. It will be the responsibility of the other brand to crown their own World Champion, if they so choose.

With all that said, we are ready to begin drafting from a pool of 40 eligible superstars, each to find an exclusive home on either Raw or Smackdown! The two GMs of each brand have been chosen and will be making their picks tonight, but neither will be revealed until this week's WWE programming. There's nothing left to explain, it's time to begin the 2016 WWE Brand Extension Draft.

MONDAY NIGHT RAW IS NOW ON THE CLOCK
    Last edited by Silk; 06-07-2016 at 05:33 PM.

C_MI_G SO_N

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Status

After much debate, from a very deep pool of WWE superstars, ultimately Monday Night Raw has chosen to go with the obvious. No superstar is better equipped to carry a brand, and if you don't believe us, just check out the bling on his shoulder.

With the first overall pick of the 2016 WWE Draft, Monday Night Raw selects:
    THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, ROMAN REIGNS

Spoiler:

Roman Reigns - Raw #1 Pick
    WWE SMACKDOWN IS NOW ON THE CLOCK

C_MI_G SO_N

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Smackdown would like to applaud Raw on choosing THE GUY right now. The Blue brand will however counter with someone who has worn blue his entire career. A man who holds three words above all else... Hustle. Loyalty. Respect. A man who has been THE face of the WWE for over a decade now.

With the second overall pick of the 2016 WWE Draft, Friday Night Smackdown selects:
    JOHN CENA
    Spoiler:

John Cena - Smackdown #1 Pick

WWE RAW IS NOW ON THE CLOCK

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

My god, the Ziggler/Corbin feud lasted until July?
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    5* Capital Street Fight.

Status

Smackdown has undoubtedly gotten one of the best superstars in WWE history, but that doesn't mean we can't do even better on Monday Nights. Those who can go toe to toe with a 15 time world champion deserve to be recognized as such, so Raw is proud to announce for their second pick, a man who has proven he can do that, and has all of the talent and RUTHLESS AGGRESSION it takes to carry this brand into the future.

With the third pick of the WWE Draft, Raw selects:
    KEVIN OWENS
    Spoiler:

Kevin Owens - Raw #2 Pick

C_MI_G SO_N

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    Honestly when Jon showed me that card, my first thought was "You know, WWE WOULD drag that feud out another two months."

A++

C_MI_G SO_N

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Smackdown definitely agrees with Monday Night Raw. A man who can go toe to toe with John Cena is a man worth drafting - and that has been the basis of Smackdown's second pick. Defeating John Cena once is a feat but there's a man who has to prove he can do it twice - alas, we may have to figure out a way to make this second time an affair without so much... third party involvement. The second pick of Tuesday Night Smackdown is simply phenomenal.

With the fourth overall pick of the WWE Draft, Smackdown selects:
    A.J. STYLES
    Spoiler:

A.J. Styles - Smackdown #2 Pick

Status

We here at Monday Night Raw are hoping to have the deepest roster in company history, a who's who of Superstars who any day of the week could vie for the top prize in the business. With that in mind, we look to a man who has all the skills it takes to rise to the top. One of the finest grapplers in the industry, with a penchant for getting a crowd behind him, and it doesn't hurt that he's sitting on a guaranteed WWE Title shot!

With the fifth overall pick, Raw selects:
    MR. MONEY IN THE BANK, CESARO
    Spoiler:

Cesaro - Raw #3 Pick

C_MI_G SO_N

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Cesaro is very much a man to be admired. We've found someone else worth equal if not more admiration. He meets adversity at every corner. He's been beaten down and sidelined more times than he can count but he keeps on coming back. Perhaps the only regret we have with this pick is that we're keeping two destined enemies and at times friends apart. It's unfortunate but as destined are wont to be, we doubt it'll be long before they're reunited.

With the sixth overall pick of the WWE Draft, Smackdown selects:
    SAMI ZAYN
    Spoiler:

Sami Zayn - Smackdown #3 Pick

Status

As unfortunate as it is to lose a potential five star rivalry with Smackdown's pick of Sami Zayn, we can at least rest easy knowing we're bringing another one over to Raw. In what can only be regarded as a steal, Raw selects a former WWE World Champion with the potential to grab the headlines any night of the week, and will almost certainly build upon an already tense relationship with our number one pick.

With the seventh overall pick, Raw selects:
    SETH ROLLINS
    Spoiler:

Seth Rollins - Raw #4 Pick

C_MI_G SO_N

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Grab headlines. We know someone who is no stranger to grabbing headlines. A crossover superstar in many sports. He's beaten down every single superstar that has gotten in his path. He is the 1 in 21 and 1. Well. You know who we're talking about so without further adieu...

With the eigth overall pick of the WWE Draft, Smackdown selects:
    BROCK LESNAR (and Paul Heyman)

Spoiler:

Brock Lesnar - Smackdown #4 Pick

Status

We worry that many of the WWE Universe have forgotten about our next pick. Sure he's been injured for a fair bit lately, but don't make the mistake of thinking he's gone forever. When this superstar makes his return, he'll do so as a member of the Raw brand, and he'll bring with him his veteran instincts and a championship resume rivaled by few in the history of sports entertainment.

With the ninth overall pick, Raw selects:
    RANDY ORTON
    Spoiler:

Randy Orton - Raw #5 Pick

C_MI_G SO_N

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Thread Information