View Poll Results: Who is the better Pro Wrestler?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dean Ambrose

21 70.00%
  • Rusev

9 30.00%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2016 2nd Round - Dean Ambrose Vs Rusev

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2016 2nd Round - Dean Ambrose Vs Rusev

~~~DEAN AMBROSE~~~

~~~RUSEV~~~

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2016 2nd Round - Dean Ambrose Vs Rusev

It's getting to the point that when Ambrose is off, he's offensively off. He's slipping into some testy grounds. He hasn't lived up to his full potential as a face and it's reflected as being more cartoonish than ever at this point. I know he's capable of a lot and he's reliable for a good match when it's not surrounded by zaniness. However, I question my standing on him after each lesser than performance like the Lesnar match at Mania or the dreadful Asylum match at Extreme Rules (where he was arguably the worst performer on the night) and it makes me forget about all the good he does (the Owens feud, the match at Roadblock, etc.) His character can really hinder something with potential these days.

Rusev continued to be entertaining while creative took a shit on him. Rusev's character, and at this point promo work, blows away Ambrose until Ambrose starts heading for a turn or finds a way to get his freedom back. At this point, I enjoy Rusev more than Ambrose and have for a while.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Say My Name

Status

I think for this one you have to remember it is for the last 18 months or so and Rusev is only just getting entertaining again (not his fault entirely).

Ambrose has been off the last couple of months but before then he was on a role. His match with HHH at Roadblock and Rumble moment in the last two as well as some of the stuff at the back end of 2015.

I'm far more of a Rusev guy but the vote goes to Dean here.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Relentless Admin

Status

Let's not forget this time period counts Rusev's crap feud with Cena and the crap matches they had together, Rusev's crap feud with Ziggler and the crap matches they had together, as well as all the wasted months in The League of Nations. You can bring up Ambrose and the Asylum match, but I think it's also fair to bring up Rusev and the Russian Chain match that was equally a horrid OTT WWE gimmick match that dragged a match down. What I keep coming back to is nothing is coming to mind of a great Rusev match in the last 12 months, there might well of been some, I just can't remember them at the moment, maybe you can suggest some.

Ambrose is goofy and I'm not a fan of the rodeo clown stuff, but if that's how WWE have told him to act like I feel a little harsh making that my biggest reason not to vote for him, especially when Rusev has also had his goofy moments.

I agree Ambrose under performed at Mania and Extreme Rules, but that's two nights in a year. He's had more better nights than Rusev in the past 14 months from where I'm standing. The feud with Owens (which is like a half dozen very good matches), the rumble match, the triple H match, the summerslam tag against the wyatts, the first Jericho match which I enjoyed, as well as being a solid performer for Raw and SD.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I even admitted that Ambrose's high outweighs his lows, but I find more problems in Ambrose individually for his low moments than I do Rusev during his lowest moments.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

I really like both but Ambrose on this one

SIX F'N STARS

Status

They're both entertaining enough but Rusev makes wrestling look real. Easy choice.
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

On Vacation

Status

The new guys from Total Divas clash!!!

Ambrose has been pretty much phoning it in since Mania and desperately needs to change some of his ridiculous moveset but I think he just about takes it from Rusev over this time period.

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

Ambrose easily.
    A feud between them over the US title would be nice.

#WC4Horsemen

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

As bad as Ambrose has been in the past couple of months, I really agree with Ed. Thanks to awful booking Rusev really doesn't have anything until recently in the ring.

Dean's starting to really be in trouble, but things are just starting to get that way. Still even all the way back to his feud with Rollins he was still doing cringeworthy stuff so I don't think it's too wild to vote Rusev. Even in that awful Ziggler feud we still at least got some gems on the mic with him and his sweet submissive Summer.

Thread Information