Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    United States

AAW Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

Io doing awesome stuff, just because

So by popular demand the girls the true fans have known about are all grown up and with Stardom World not totally killing off interest with its' fair price and great action, it's time for one of the world's best pro wrestling companies to get its' own spotlight.

Stardom is Japan's top exported Joshi, or women's pro wrestling company. It's service, Stardom World is a paid youtube channel that has every Stardom show released along with special interviews and segments With every promo and interview translated to English for your viewing pleasure. There's a two week free trial that rocks and I would recommend for anyone looking for great wrestling with a bit of a different style. Here are some of the top stars of Stardom currently and peeps you should check out.

Io Shirai - Red Belt (World of Stardom) Champ & Goddesses of Stardom Champ & Artist of Stardom Champ - Io is the Ace, top star, World Champ, & best high flyer in the company. Her style is that of an athletic dynamo and she's represented herself well as the Ace, holding the title since the last week of 2015 with varied title defenses against her teammates Kairi Hojo & Mayu Iwatani as well as Irish powerhouse Viper.

Kairi Hojo - White Belt (Wonder of Stardom) Champ & Artist of Stardom Champ - The year's breakout wrestler in 2015, having an underdog champion World Title Reign that paid off big with her stepping up and arguably becoming the most popular among Western fans. Her hard hitting and charismatic performances make her a likable and easy to get into performer.

Mayu Iwatani - High Speed Champ, Goddesses of Stardom Champ & Artist of Stardom Champ - The 3rd in command of the Stardom 3, Mayu's received a push lately and delivered great matches, particularly in 2016. Despite Jon acting a fool, she's a great wrestler and someone to keep your eyes on right away. And her broken English is adorable.

-

StArt (StArt is a venture that Kairi Hojo is actively involved with designed to help rookies grow as the company's faced many challenges in terms of injuries and such and the rookies have all helped the company rebuild, all 3 are members of indy outfit Actress Girl'Z.

Saori Anno - My favorite of all the rookies! She has a unique more lowkey charisma and a really good bridge based moveset. Always fun to see her in action.

Natsumi Maki - Shake loves her to death, Jon was harsh in his comments towards her on her initial viewing. My take towards her would be that she's very charismatic, but a tad unpolished.

Hiromi Mimura - She's fun, and comes across as a jack of all trades of sorts. She has a good entrance, personality, and in the ring but needs more seasoning to get to the next level.

The signed Stardom rookies include the high flying masked Starlight Kid, the powerhouse and wild Jungle Kyouna (Many people consider her the best of the rookies), the Boss of the Azumi Army, Azumi, and the yet to debut Arisa who showed up at the Stardom Rock, Paper, Scissors tournament.

Oedo-Tai
    Oedo-Tai is Stardom's top heel stable. If you're familiar with Bullet Club or Los Ingobernables they're sort of like them but with a samurai-ish slant and managed by the legendary Act Yasukawa!

The current is led by Afro-haired veteran Kyoko Kimura, with new roster member Kagetsu adding a great punch. Kris Wolf's character is that of a wolf, but she's a regular and will be back soon from injury. Otherwise if a foreigner travels to Japan they're often aligned with the group. Recent touring members include México's Diosa Atenea & Canada's Kaitlin Diemond who were both also good. Only Santana Garrett has stayed true to her babyface roots when traveling this year.

There are many native freelancers that largely are used on the undercard like Alex Lee & Kaori Yoneyama but the current top non-Stardom talent is respected veteran and badass Hiroyo Matsumoto who has stepped up greatly. (And Meiko Satomura obviously but she's busy and more in her company Sendai Girls than Stardom lately)

Notable Links:
    Stardom World -*https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzH...RUtzIqIVReNLdA If you want to check out the girls in action, Stardom World is the place. It's a steal at 5 bucks and with the trial there really is nothing to lose by checking things out.

Joshi City's Recommended Matches -*http://joshicity.com/joshi-match-recommendation/ Contributed by Joshi expert Kevin Wilson you can check out all of the best matches from Stardom and other Joshi promotions here and Joshi City's a great source for info & reviews and stuff.

Stardom's official English website -*www.we-are-stardom.com/ Their store ships worldwide and is growing.

-

The Joshi Bomb Angels (Working Title)
    Zero - Joshi Grandmaster & Hot Blooded Young Man
    Shake - The Leader of the New School and likes Submissions
    HoHo - He's like the Really loud Joshi fan that repeats names that's on every show
    Jon Snow - Embarrasingly shallow judgements aside, adds good discussion
    The Natural - He subscribed to World hours before I made this thread

If anyone has any questions I know Shake and I are happy to help. Now I'll make a post about the recent show but it's late and I'm tired so later. Seriously, it's a great and quickly growing promotion so everyone check out the top matches and fall in love with someone (too close to true in my case, don't be like me) All these women need is a chance. They're for real.

My talking point is the Rock Paper Scissors tournament where I predict the real banana Kairi Hojo takes the crown this year in dominant fashion though I was very impressed by Jungle Kyouna's blatant lie strategy on Momo that's the oldest trick in the book and isn't gonna work on the more advanced players clearly. JMO.
    Punishing evil from her lonely throne! The Imperious Queen of Executions~

Her naked passion exposed for all to see! The Scandalous Superstar Idol~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

Great post. Have to agree with the points you've put forward about the named people. I keep forgetting Mimura is a part of Actress Girl'Z - I remember her wrestling Tae Honma on the first show but not sure if she has appeared since. I think Anou along with Yuna Manase and Maki are considered the top three in that promotion though. I'm not sure where Nishina comes in for all of this but I can only assume she's rated too if she was picked to be in Stardom. Hopefully people check out Stardom World and enjoy it - it really is worth it. NJPW World could benefit by copying them and having subtitles as well as interview segments in English/subtitled and whatnot. One thing though - Viper is Scottish!

Oh and I agree about HoHo in the previous thread - he is yet to graduate from being a 'trainee' - i'm sure he will figure out who your joshi love is soon enough.

Onto the Janken tournament: I'm picking Fuka or Kris Wolf to do the business, Fuka's taught almost everyone in the room... she will know how to beat them. and Kris Wolf just because she's Kris Wolf.

Some screencaps/results of the tournament so far (for the benefit of those who don't have Stardom World) :

Starlight Kid's bitchface game is strong, that's one mean mug!

Alpha Female took the first round, Starlight Kid stormed back for the second... a tense 1-1 but there could only be one winner... they went again... and we had a DRAW! So the tension continued to rise... could the youngster topple the giant? Well, someone went for rock... someone went for scissors... we had a winner:

Spoiler:

As Zero said, Kyona came into her match against Momo with a gameplan -

How did that turn out?

Spoiler:

Kyona lied to poor Momo and wrecked her. A certain banana was not a fan.

Kyona then decided to continue the mind games - telling Momo what she would choose again... would she outsmart her foe for the second time?

Damn right she did.

Momo didn't believe her this time and paid the price for it! Kyona advances and gets closer to the prize but has she perhaps played her hand a little too early? Guess we'll find out whenever we get the second round. Tomorrow's matches, I believe, will be Io vs Fuka and ACT vs Kris Wolf. Both of my picks are up so I guess I have an interest... I wonder how Io might feel if she is eliminated in the first round (surely not a familiar feeling) - we'll see how it all pans out.
    Last edited by RainShaker; 05-23-2016 at 09:43 AM.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Starting off with a bang huh Zero, with the Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament ha. I wish I was a Referee in that tournament, I would cheat for Kairi to win. Also hmm if Evie is not your babe, it has to be............ALEX LEE???!

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Status

That's why you're not referee, you're too biased! Yuzupon is the ref and she is doing a pretty good job.

And Alex Lee you say? Congratulations HoHo, you've won! I don't have a prize for you tho.

Onto today's Janken results!

Io Shirai vs Fuka starts off with Io telling us she's not that good at Janken - mind games perhaps? Fuka fires back with a shot of her own (bad photo that doesn't do the lady justice unfortunately) :

Io takes the first round with scissors to Fuka's paper, the 'student' has a chance to upset her master (and my number one pick) - next we have a DRAW as both ladies choose scissors (somewhere HoHo is losing his mind at the imagery) - Fuka is in a must win situation but can she do it?

Nope! Io knocks out Fuka in a massive upset! Yuzupon is clearly mindblown at this result.

Onto the next match and hopefully my other pick can fare better...

Wolf has something unorthodox to say - her and Act then shake hands. They're enemies right now despite being stablemates.

Kris Wolf takes the first 'fall' with rock to Act's scissors. It's looking good for her. Act goes for paper in the next fall - but Wolf has scissors! A clean sweep! Too easy for the Wolf!

Two of the students upsetting their masters - Fuka is out which saddens me but at least Wolf is progressing, she has the tools to win it all, an easy first round victory for her.

Tomorrow's matches will feature the "Real Banana" Kairi Hojo taking on the "Rookie Schoolgirl" Hiromi Mimura as well as "Wonder Woman" Santana Garrett against "I have no cool ideas for a nickname" Diosa Atenea! I'm sure Zero and HoHo will be cheering Kairi on.. i'd personally like to see her vs Wolf in the finals, battle of the outfits!

Elsewhere on Stardom World - they've uploaded a new episode of Tea Time. Tea Time was an interview segment where Santana Garrett and Chelsea Green (from Tough Enough if you remember) sitting down, drinking tea and speaking about various topics. Chelsea is no longer at Stardom but Santana returned with a guest host for this episode - Kairi Hojo! They spoke about Kairi's 3 favourite matches and Kairi did well to speak the entire segment in English. They had a nice laugh about Kairi pulling Santana's boot off during one of their matches amidst other things. Really cool segment and was a fan of the original tea time. Not sure if we will see more as I believe Santana is done with Stardom.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
    HoHo I knew you wouldn't let me down, Welcome to the group fully.

Shake these Janken tournament recaps are easily my favorite thing going in wrestling right now. You are the hero WC needed. Either the Real Banana or schoolgirl Hiromi will do well by me.

I want to get into Gold May because I thought the main was epic.

The opening Trios was fun, the posedown spot always gets a great reaction and everyone played their role well for a short opener. Azumi was great in her promo. Legit boss.

Matsumoto's really stepped up recently and watching her punish Maki was fun. Maki was hyper here, too short to be much but fun. Matsumoto needs a bit better booking though.

This Oedo-Tai match dragged to me, wasn't into this but everyone kinda got a chance to shine and did well. I like all these girls and it looks like Kagetsu is getting the biggest push of the OT girls which is great. Just wish we could have had a real match.

Alpha Female/Maya: This had its' role but it wasn't to put on a great match. That chair shot was something else and cringe worthy. I hope we see someone else get this spot over these two.

I'm totally with Shake on Santana. She's by no means a bad performer but if you compare Kairi's matches against her matches from 2015 and Kairi is a colder character in the ring and in terms of buzz and this "feud" is a part why. Jury's out on Hojo's new theme but I liked her old one better. This was emotional but the chemistry's just lacking. Every title on Threedom? BLEH. They desperately need a shakeup and I love these girls. Oedo-Tai has to be getting those trios titles.

I don't care what Jon thinks, Mayu's entrance attire was great and I thought this was a legit MOTYC. My only gripe is that I wish the Dragon Suplex didn't get sold out so much but I really thought this had everything. Told a great story, jaw dropping spots, great offense, everyone should watch this match, seriously.

This leads me to my main point, I really think Mayu's been one of the best wrestlers in the world this year and gets no buzz or credit, but if you look at her year, in January, her match was as good as the main event, in Feb she definitely had the best match vs Evie. March she was apart of that great tag, then she kills it in the Cinderella tournament and she follows up with THIS which to me is Io's best title defense.

If I were to put a list together of Most Outstanding Wrestler candidates she's right there at the top imo, a deadset lock for top 5 and the best women's wrestler in the world through May.

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Kairi Hojo vs. Santana Garrett: To be honest Shake, Kairi won me over before I even watched her wrestle She's easily the cutest of them all and her personality just seems to align better with me. Love Io Shirai still though. Fuck Mayu No way you can cheer for Santana Garrett here Kairi's on her 6th attempt, she realizes it's her last chance. Santana just wants to bring the belt back to 'Murica. Going to predict a Kairi win. Kairi also has the best theme song so far. I'd like to see Kairi go more gungho with the submission moves since that's when I thought she was at her best (tbf, I dont watch MMA so the legitimacy of a move is all up to some imaginative standards I've made up). Love Kairi's spinning back fist as well, was half-expecting the short-arm clothesline as a finish at some point. Poor her botching. Santana was always in charge this match and I don't think Kairi got a lengthy enough comeback so I'd say Santana looked a bit weaker getting pinned after taking much less damage but since she's on her way out, guess that matters less. Thought she was perfectly fine as the in-control, slightly overconfident heel. And yes... dat ass.

Io Shirai vs. Mayu Iwatani:
    Still hate Mayu but her pre-match interview just being, "Yeah, I'm gonna beat Io Shirai..." was magnificent. Still, here's to Io murdering her. At Mayu being hesitant to shake her friend's hand, did Io trick her some other time? I just marked out in the first minute of the match to Io no selling the kicks and forearms and backing Mayu into the ropes <3 Io is easily my favorite. I love her. Io did a 619 <3 I'm totally in love with her. Holy shit this whole match was amazing. I think I saw about 50 variations on the German Suplex. Brutal as fuck. Everyone all over the world needs to watch this match. Definite MOTYC. Io Shirai is the greatest thing ever but I'll give props to Mayu because she was glorious as a savage smaller opponent to Io's no fucks given style.

I love that Stardom is basically three best friends beating the shit out of each other

YAY KRIS WOLF <3 She's the bestest.

I agree with you Shake, Io is easily the best, Mayu second and Kairi a bit farther behind at third.

Arisu did seem extremely nervous on the mic. She's 14 y/o though and I think after a few years of being in front of a camera and in front of the spotlight, she'll grow comfortable with it.

By the way, Mayu's attire here was 100% better than the other match I watched (think it was against Evie?). If I had watched this match first, I'd be much more into her probably.

MC Mitchy D

Status

This all looks really good, I'm considering subscribing

Tapatalkin' bitches

Status

Welcome to the team HoHo buddy.

Lol - may as well make use of the thread and post recaps for those who don't have Stardom World, maybe it'll entice some people to get it if they see what it's like beforehand. I'm going to start watching the old shows and post reviews/recaps regularly too since I imagine the thread will move slow due to only one match or so being uploaded per day.

I agree about Hiroyo - they need to give her a big push stat. I'd feed Queen Maya to her. She needs to be Io's next defence IMO but I know she won't win (i'm honestly not sure I can buy into anyone beating Io clean right now) and she can't take Mayu's high speed belt. Perhaps she can find a partner (i'd fucking love it if her and Maki teamed up) to get the tag belts.

Maya is extremely limited and she honestly needs to be relegated to lower card - i'd like to see her emulate the alpha female role by facing the likes of Arisu, Azumi and Kiddo in some sort of handicap matches. Maybe one on one each before culminating in handicap and being defeated, would give the young rookies a good win.

Kairi's new theme is ok - both of her themes suit her but there was absolutely no need to change her original theme. The original made her seem delightful yet menacing. As I said, Kairi shouldn't have been the one to win the belt from Santana but I guess they handcuffed themselves with the booking of the Cinderella tourny. Kairi strikes me as more of a brutal striker wrestler than as a submission artist - but I think her cross legged crab is amazingly brutal too. You'd be wise to check out her title match with Io, Jon as well as a match with Mika Iwata and Meiko Satomura.

Match with Satomura: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4b...-stardom_sport

Match with Iwata: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k72Y6xCshdnOqIe0dZO

Both of those matches blow away anything Kairi has done with Santana and will give you a really good feel for how Kairi compares to fellow Japanese females. Her backfist in the Iwata match is insane. Also her title match with Io: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k401LXJa2jKdSsf1nzV

Entirely agree with everybody's thoughts on Mayu vs Io. As I said, it might be my favourite women's match... ever. As for hesitancy - alot of girls are hesitant to shake hands at the start of a match, it's just playing up the crowd and stuff I think. Io does the 619 as an homage to Rey Mysterio as he's one of her favourite wrestlers (along with "Big Muscles Handsome Guy" Tanahashi and Meiko Satomura) and I fully agree. She is amazing. Mayu is amazing. If there is a match that anyone needs to see this year it's this one. This match alone makes paying for Stardom World worth it.

Arisu will be fine after a while - Azumi still botches her lines frequently and she gets away with it anyway. Arisu, Azumi, Kiddo and Momo are all 16 or under so they've got plenty of time to improve. I don't think any of the rookies have been wrestling for over a year yet.

I agree with Mayu being one of the best wrestlers in the world right now for sure. She's a standout to me but she is forever going to be in the shadow of Io as long as they are a team IMO and that's why they've got to break Thunder Rock up at some point. I think both girls are amazing though and I don't think i'd put anyone above them right now. Mayu has benefitted from her mini push for sure. Io doesn't need to be pushed to any degree because it's well established that she can perform and she's the ace for a reason. If she ever gets injured, I will be very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MWDynamite View Post
    This all looks really good, I'm considering subscribing

Tapatalkin' bitches

As Zero said, you can get a two week free trial - just put Stardom World into YouTube and you'll find it. If you don't enjoy, you can always cancel before you are billed. Alot of the matches are from a single camera that is ringside view rather than the view you'd expect to see on say Monday Night Raw but it's still perfectly fine.

Also, Stardom isn't the only Joshi promotion out there - there's Ice Ribbon too along with a few others (Zero would know more) - i don't watch them as much as I watch Stardom but there are some fun matches out there that belong to other promotions.

Io Shirai's sister, Mio, features in Ice Ribbon as a referee and used to perform as a wrestler until retirement, here is a fun match showing her against Minoru Suzuki for the GHC Heavyweight Title (defence not officially recognised by NOAH):

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3a...9th-2015_sport

and another fun intergender match that features Mio as well as the Joshi that I probably have the biggest crush on in Miyako Matsumoto: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2z...-6-27-15_sport

Neither of them are five star classics but they're fun matches.
    Last edited by RainShaker; 05-24-2016 at 01:34 PM.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Prince Of Joshi

Status

First of all I'm happy to be apart of the crew fully now, and yeah Hiroyo is really looking lately and I really to see Io and herself tear the roof off the Arena they wrestle in. You could legit do a best of three between the two, and you could trust both of them to make some different outta each match. Also Jon, Kairi's mine she's my Banana! Lastly I hope Santana is not done with Stardom, if so I'm sure she could find work easily in any company she goes to. Doing the job dropping the title to Kairi, before possibly leaving is a great thing to do in Wrestling, it shows how much she respects the business and Stardom in general. Hey Zero I was asking Shake the other, you know I started watching Stardom in 2015 show wise, but I know someone who had shows and matches going back to 2013. Any matches or shows that I should check out, or just go through them all?

Real Women of Genius

Status

Only thing i'd say is avoid Act Yasukawa vs Yoshiko from February 22nd 2015 unless you want to see a horrific real life beatdown. Beggars belief how Yoshiko wasn't imprisoned for assault.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Prince Of Joshi

Status

I saw some gifs of Kairi vs Act, how were their matches with each other Zero?

Real Women of Genius

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Kairi & Act had some matches but keep in mind Kairi didn't really "get there" until 2015 and they had a match during Act's brief return in October.

I would recommend checking out Joshi city's list I linked to in the first post for free and non-Stardom Joshi. My picks from 2016 would be Meiko Satomura vs Aja Kong & Satomura vs Syuri, both from Sendai Girls, as well as Best Friends (Arisa Nakajima & Tsukasa Fujimoto) vs. Nanae Takahashi & Emi Sakura and Syuri vs Tsukushi both from Ice Ribbon.

Joshi's splintered a bit but in general Ice Ribbon & Sendai Girls are solid promotions that can put on a great match now and then, Sendai especially are starting to become more well rounded. Stardom's the only company that caters to English speakers however and you can tell their roster is growing the fastest. In 1-2 years (barring anything else messed up) Stardom's roster is gonna be crazy awesome when these rookies develop more & Bito's in her groove again.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Hmm you might be wrong about Santana leaving Stardom, she's having too much fun with the other Stardom ladies during their tour of Europe right now. Look it get it girls!

Also Alpha Female said Kairi and herself are teaming for that UK show which I hope to see down the line. You think Stardom will have their shows from France, Spain taped as well? I know the UK one was taped days ago, so here's hoping it's a great show.

Real Women of Genius

Status

I'm still super salty about not going but according to cagematch, only the London show was a taping. I think the European tour is done though and they'll be back in Japan this weekend for a show. They do go to the US soon.

Looking at the UK show, I wouldn't expect anything great since they had a one night tourney which means that most matches were probably under 10 minutes long. It seems that the stand out matches may have been Mayu vs Nixon Newell in the semi finals, Mayu vs Nixon vs Santana in the finals - the winner gets a shot at Io's Stardom World Association title (which she won the night before - she's the first SWA champ) - as well as a match where Io defends the SWA title against Kay Lee Ray and Kairi/Alpha take on Toni Storm and Dahlia Black.

On the subject of this - Toni Storm will be joining Stardom in August and Kay Lee Ray will also return, awesome!

Cut lip Io with her FOUR belts:

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

No One

Status

Io looks great in that pic So is SWA title supposed to be an alliance title, bigger than her red belt or what?

Status

It's supposed to be a belt that represents the alliance between Stardom, RCW, BEW, ABC and a few other promotions. I think they might treat it as important but I don't think it will mean much over time to be honest. The red belt should be the more important belt. Expect Kay Lee Ray or Toni Storm to take it from Io before they return to Britain. But then again, never know. Io's probably going to win the G1 and the IWGP Heavyweight title at Wrestle Kingdom at this rate.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Io looks great in that pic So is SWA title supposed to be an alliance title, bigger than her red belt or what?
    I guess it's either British Empire Wrestling or Revolution Championship Wrestling's World Title that she won. Two joint lady promotions having cards with the ladies of Stardom recently.
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 05-24-2016 at 04:46 PM.

Real Women of Genius

Status

Quote Originally Posted by HoHo View Post
    I guess it's either British Empire Wrestling or Revolution Championship Wrestling's World Title that she won. Two joint lady promotions having cards with the ladies of Stardom recently.
    Nah, the SWA World Title was created for the Stardom Europe tour specifically. SWA = Stardom World Association. It's a belt that's basically to be split between all the promotions but chances are that it gets dropped to a British lady in Japan and gets forgotten about. Stardom has way too many titles for it to be anything important, surely.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Remember Shake when Ultimo Dragon had like 7-10 titles when he was with WCW, Shirai might blow him away. Take the Ice Ribbon and Shimmer World Title babe.

Real Women of Genius

Status

Funnily enough, I believe Io and Mayu were going to team up and take on Best Friends (Tsukasa Fujimoto and Arisa Nakajima) who are the current Ice Ribbon tag champs. I can't remember if the belts were going to be on the line or not but would have been funny if Mayu and Io won. The match was cancelled though I believe.

Io should win every single belt of every single promotion, fuck it. and every tournament. give her everything.

Also - I believe Stardom Gold has now aired on TV. I'm probably going to try and find links or download it since I want to see Io vs Mayu with the benefit of more camera angles.
    Last edited by RainShaker; 05-24-2016 at 06:31 PM.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Thread Information