Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

I don't think that there was a chance for it either. Who knows what Io Shirai had wrong with her, the story changed every week.

And, Io going freelance would be interesting. Wouldn't that take her away from Stardom alot and as the old saying goes, they can't miss you unless you are gone. Perhaps, Io doing different things could freshen her up. Doubtful that it would ever happen though.
    Last edited by MC 16; 02-13-2018 at 05:57 PM.
    Kazuchika Okada "Tokuniarimasen"

I'm your Huckleberry

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah when I saw that guys I thought yeah and I thought yeah that's never going to happen. I would love to see her on US Soil with a major company like WWE, Impact or even ROH, but it's a long shot right now. I don't know what her Contract is with Stardom, but anything can happen when her deal is up. I would say though Io has beaten everyone, and has done it all with the company, what else is their to do for her? I remember hearing from Taz when he decided to leave ECW for the WWE, and he was the World Champion and he came to realize he needed a new test or journey for his career. I'm starting to think about Io in the same light, and the bs with Io not signing with WWE is so sigh at this point, because they said she had these problems then the girl was Wrestling with Stardom days later with no problems.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Either Io does have heart issues and Stardom don't care or there's something else going on we will never know about. I think the whole situation has destroyed Io's drawing power as fans know she was WWE bound and are likely to view her as turning her back to some degree. Though Kairi didn't get the same treatment so idk. But since coming back, Io's not really had much going for her IMO in terms of being interesting. Queen's Quest is never ever going to interest me.

In other Stardom-related thoughts - I see Tam and Mayu are now starting to do the Taguchi Japan pose. Another coincidence... surely not!? Are they calling themselves Stardom/Nakano Japan yet or what? And Toni Storm has got to be having the worst red belt reign of all time at the minute. Can't believe the Meiko match isn't even for the belt. Absolute waste of Yoko's retirement for this shit.

Outside of Stardom, Catch the Wave lineup is looking like it might be the best Joshi tournament of the year. Probably have the best matches too unless the usual WAVE booking tactics apply.

The lineup:

Arisa Nakajima
    Ayako Hamada
    Hikaru Shida
    Mio Momono
    Misaki Ohata
    Miyuki Takase
    Rina Yamashita
    Ryo Mizunami
    Yumi Ohka
    +
    3 of ASUKA, Fairy Nipponbashi, Hiroe Nagahama, Moeka Haruhi, Nagisa Nozaki & Yuki Miyazaki will make it in. They're having a match where the first 3 winners get in or some shit. I'm guessing Nozaki, ASUKA and Haruhi but could be anyone. None of them have a chance of winning anyway. They may have Fairy Nipponbashi in as a means of giving people rest matches.

I think it's all just one block... but holy shit at the possible matchups. Nakajima's going over Ohata for sure. Wonder if they rematch in the final or not. Shit's STACKED.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    Either Io does have heart issues and Stardom don't care or there's something else going on we will never know about. I think the whole situation has destroyed Io's drawing power as fans know she was WWE bound and are likely to view her as turning her back to some degree. Though Kairi didn't get the same treatment so idk. But since coming back, Io's not really had much going for her IMO in terms of being interesting. Queen's Quest is never ever going to interest me.

In other Stardom-related thoughts - I see Tam and Mayu are now starting to do the Taguchi Japan pose. Another coincidence... surely not!? Are they calling themselves Stardom/Nakano Japan yet or what? And Toni Storm has got to be having the worst red belt reign of all time at the minute. Can't believe the Meiko match isn't even for the belt. Absolute waste of Yoko's retirement for this shit.

Outside of Stardom, Catch the Wave lineup is looking like it might be the best Joshi tournament of the year. Probably have the best matches too unless the usual WAVE booking tactics apply.

The lineup:

Arisa Nakajima
    Ayako Hamada
    Hikaru Shida
    Mio Momono
    Misaki Ohata
    Miyuki Takase
    Rina Yamashita
    Ryo Mizunami
    Yumi Ohka
    +
    3 of ASUKA, Fairy Nipponbashi, Hiroe Nagahama, Moeka Haruhi, Nagisa Nozaki & Yuki Miyazaki will make it in. They're having a match where the first 3 winners get in or some shit. I'm guessing Nozaki, ASUKA and Haruhi but could be anyone. None of them have a chance of winning anyway. They may have Fairy Nipponbashi in as a means of giving people rest matches.

I think it's all just one block... but holy shit at the possible matchups. Nakajima's going over Ohata for sure. Wonder if they rematch in the final or not. Shit's STACKED.
    Uncanny They are called Stardom Japan but Tam Nakano has said that she doesn't like the name so prehaps they will change it. And with Toni Strom, she is coming off her next Stardom tour so she can wrestle in the 16 Caret Gold shows. I don't know what to say at this point.

The WAVE tournament looks very interesting.
    Kazuchika Okada "Tokuniarimasen"

I'm your Huckleberry

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah that Wave tourney looks tasty, just hope to see a few of those Matchups and I'll be in heaven. As for Toni, yeah you know I love Toni Storm, but fuck I'm frustrated like you guys seeing her not defending her Red title. I mean it's been months since her last defense I believe and the it really doesn't show good leadership when you have a talent coming and going with your top title as she pleases. Take away from her stat give back to Mayu and let Mayu going on that NWA old school type of reign defending it other companies, but they'll never do that. Imagine if Mayu showed up in Sendai Girls or Ice Ribbon and she defended her title woah. I mean they let Misaki Ohata defend her Wave Championship there on one show, but I don't know the relationship with all these Joshi companies these days.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Thread Information