Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 793

Thread: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

  1. #681
    Sky Blue Hyper Technican

    MC 16's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Nippon Budokan
    Posts
    4,902
    Rep Power
    269396
      Country                    England

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    I don't think that there was a chance for it either. Who knows what Io Shirai had wrong with her, the story changed every week.



    And, Io going freelance would be interesting. Wouldn't that take her away from Stardom alot and as the old saying goes, they can't miss you unless you are gone. Perhaps, Io doing different things could freshen her up. Doubtful that it would ever happen though.
    Last edited by MC 16; 02-13-2018 at 05:57 PM.
    Spoiler:


    Milano Forever!

  2. #682
    I Want It All!
    Sadio HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    32,775
    Rep Power
    370566
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Yeah when I saw that guys I thought yeah and I thought yeah that's never going to happen. I would love to see her on US Soil with a major company like WWE, Impact or even ROH, but it's a long shot right now. I don't know what her Contract is with Stardom, but anything can happen when her deal is up. I would say though Io has beaten everyone, and has done it all with the company, what else is their to do for her? I remember hearing from Taz when he decided to leave ECW for the WWE, and he was the World Champion and he came to realize he needed a new test or journey for his career. I'm starting to think about Io in the same light, and the bs with Io not signing with WWE is so sigh at this point, because they said she had these problems then the girl was Wrestling with Stardom days later with no problems.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

  3. #683

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,611
    Rep Power
    666798
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Either Io does have heart issues and Stardom don't care or there's something else going on we will never know about. I think the whole situation has destroyed Io's drawing power as fans know she was WWE bound and are likely to view her as turning her back to some degree. Though Kairi didn't get the same treatment so idk. But since coming back, Io's not really had much going for her IMO in terms of being interesting. Queen's Quest is never ever going to interest me.

    In other Stardom-related thoughts - I see Tam and Mayu are now starting to do the Taguchi Japan pose. Another coincidence... surely not!? Are they calling themselves Stardom/Nakano Japan yet or what? And Toni Storm has got to be having the worst red belt reign of all time at the minute. Can't believe the Meiko match isn't even for the belt. Absolute waste of Yoko's retirement for this shit.


    Outside of Stardom, Catch the Wave lineup is looking like it might be the best Joshi tournament of the year. Probably have the best matches too unless the usual WAVE booking tactics apply.

    The lineup:

    Arisa Nakajima
    Ayako Hamada
    Hikaru Shida
    Mio Momono
    Misaki Ohata
    Miyuki Takase
    Rina Yamashita
    Ryo Mizunami
    Yumi Ohka
    +
    3 of ASUKA, Fairy Nipponbashi, Hiroe Nagahama, Moeka Haruhi, Nagisa Nozaki & Yuki Miyazaki will make it in. They're having a match where the first 3 winners get in or some shit. I'm guessing Nozaki, ASUKA and Haruhi but could be anyone. None of them have a chance of winning anyway. They may have Fairy Nipponbashi in as a means of giving people rest matches.

    I think it's all just one block... but holy shit at the possible matchups. Nakajima's going over Ohata for sure. Wonder if they rematch in the final or not. Shit's STACKED.


    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  4. #684
    Sky Blue Hyper Technican

    MC 16's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Nippon Budokan
    Posts
    4,902
    Rep Power
    269396
      Country                    England

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    Either Io does have heart issues and Stardom don't care or there's something else going on we will never know about. I think the whole situation has destroyed Io's drawing power as fans know she was WWE bound and are likely to view her as turning her back to some degree. Though Kairi didn't get the same treatment so idk. But since coming back, Io's not really had much going for her IMO in terms of being interesting. Queen's Quest is never ever going to interest me.

    In other Stardom-related thoughts - I see Tam and Mayu are now starting to do the Taguchi Japan pose. Another coincidence... surely not!? Are they calling themselves Stardom/Nakano Japan yet or what? And Toni Storm has got to be having the worst red belt reign of all time at the minute. Can't believe the Meiko match isn't even for the belt. Absolute waste of Yoko's retirement for this shit.


    Outside of Stardom, Catch the Wave lineup is looking like it might be the best Joshi tournament of the year. Probably have the best matches too unless the usual WAVE booking tactics apply.

    The lineup:

    Arisa Nakajima
    Ayako Hamada
    Hikaru Shida
    Mio Momono
    Misaki Ohata
    Miyuki Takase
    Rina Yamashita
    Ryo Mizunami
    Yumi Ohka
    +
    3 of ASUKA, Fairy Nipponbashi, Hiroe Nagahama, Moeka Haruhi, Nagisa Nozaki & Yuki Miyazaki will make it in. They're having a match where the first 3 winners get in or some shit. I'm guessing Nozaki, ASUKA and Haruhi but could be anyone. None of them have a chance of winning anyway. They may have Fairy Nipponbashi in as a means of giving people rest matches.

    I think it's all just one block... but holy shit at the possible matchups. Nakajima's going over Ohata for sure. Wonder if they rematch in the final or not. Shit's STACKED.
    Uncanny They are called Stardom Japan but Tam Nakano has said that she doesn't like the name so prehaps they will change it. And with Toni Strom, she is coming off her next Stardom tour so she can wrestle in the 16 Caret Gold shows. I don't know what to say at this point.


    The WAVE tournament looks very interesting.
    Spoiler:


    Milano Forever!

  5. #685
    I Want It All!
    Sadio HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    32,775
    Rep Power
    370566
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Yeah that Wave tourney looks tasty, just hope to see a few of those Matchups and I'll be in heaven. As for Toni, yeah you know I love Toni Storm, but fuck I'm frustrated like you guys seeing her not defending her Red title. I mean it's been months since her last defense I believe and the it really doesn't show good leadership when you have a talent coming and going with your top title as she pleases. Take away from her stat give back to Mayu and let Mayu going on that NWA old school type of reign defending it other companies, but they'll never do that. Imagine if Mayu showed up in Sendai Girls or Ice Ribbon and she defended her title woah. I mean they let Misaki Ohata defend her Wave Championship there on one show, but I don't know the relationship with all these Joshi companies these days.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

  6. #686
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    46,096
    Rep Power
    969602
      Country                    United States

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    I’m honesty not trying to be a smartass when I say I’m curious as to what the Stardom fans here think about Session Moth and Candyfloss going on a Stardom tour.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  7. #687
    I Want It All!
    Sadio HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    32,775
    Rep Power
    370566
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    I’m honesty not trying to be a smartass when I say I’m curious as to what the Stardom fans here think about Session Moth and Candyfloss going on a Stardom tour.
    I never heard of Moth, but Candyfloss I really dug with Progress so she can bring all the Candy she wants over to Stardom. OH MY GOD GUYS I JUST THOUGHT HZK and Candyfloss sharing Lollipops before the Match!

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

  8. #688
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    46,096
    Rep Power
    969602
      Country                    United States

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Moth is women’s wrestling at its worst in 2018. Need to see more Candyfloss but the few times I saw her I thought she was meh.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  9. #689

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,611
    Rep Power
    666798
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    I’m honesty not trying to be a smartass when I say I’m curious as to what the Stardom fans here think about Session Moth and Candyfloss going on a Stardom tour.
    It's gaijin. They're just there to bring in the fans with reverse yellow fever. Their abilities mean diddly squat.

    Love Session Moth though. Neither seem good in ring but that means nothing like I said. Martina's gimmick is hilarious.

    Doubt the western fanbase will take to them because they're not ring generals like Io, Mayu etc.


    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  10. #690
    Sky Blue Hyper Technican

    MC 16's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Nippon Budokan
    Posts
    4,902
    Rep Power
    269396
      Country                    England

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    I think I've seen Session Moth at an WXW show. She didn't impress at all but her gimmick is different from the "I'm hotter then you" that gajins normally have in Stardom, so who knows.
    Spoiler:


    Milano Forever!

  11. #691
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    46,096
    Rep Power
    969602
      Country                    United States

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    It's gaijin. They're just there to bring in the fans with reverse yellow fever. Their abilities mean diddly squat.

    Love Session Moth though. Neither seem good in ring but that means nothing like I said. Martina's gimmick is hilarious.

    Doubt the western fanbase will take to them because they're not ring generals like Io, Mayu etc.
    The gimmick falls flat for me.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  12. #692
    I Want It All!
    Sadio HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    32,775
    Rep Power
    370566
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    All roads lead to that 2/18 Korakuen Hall Show headlined by Tam/Mayu vs Oedo Tai for the Tag Belts and Io vs Momo for the White Belt. I've heard great things on Twitter about both Matches especially Momo vs Io so I look forward to seeing those shows by the end of the week. It's crazy Momo last one on one Matchup with Io came two years ago it felt like, and she was rolling with Team Jungle. Since then she's joined Queen's Quest, and since then to now she's gotten really good in the ring for a 17 year old talent. Momo has the skills and swagger like Io so I can see Momo meeting Io at the pass with every moment during the Match.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

  13. #693
    Sky Blue Hyper Technican

    MC 16's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Nippon Budokan
    Posts
    4,902
    Rep Power
    269396
      Country                    England

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Goddess of Stardom Title Match - Oedo Tai (Hana Kimura and Kagetsu vs Mayu Iwatani and Tam Nakano - Awesome sprint of a match. So emotionally driven. Oedo Tai targeting Nakano who is obviously the weaker of the two, Nakano did a great job of being the fighting underdog. When Mayu got in there, she is amazing (no surprise there), her story with Kagetsu continues and their interactions were top notch. When/If Mayu regain the Red Belt, I want Kagetsu to challenge for it. Kagetsu cuts a real good promo afterwards as well which put the icing on an already great match. Awesome stuff by Stardom.

    Meiko Satomura vs Toni Storm - Tough match to call. The action was really good throughout the match but since I knew the time limit draw was happening, it was difficult to truly get invested in the match, though the last 5 minutes did get me into the match. The match had some excellent mat based wrestling with Storm targeting Satomura arm who sold it very well. Overall real good match but the lack of investment for the majority of the match affected the rating. AND MAYU VS TONI!!!!!!! Mayu loses it in Nagoya and she will regain it in Nagoya


    Wonder of Stardom Title Match - Io Shirai vs Momo Watanabe - Incredible match between these two. The match was very multi layered with teh opening half being Momo absolutely dominating Io, going all out to beat her. The 2nd part was much more event with Io using her experience to regain a foothold in the match and eventually outsmart the 17 year old (Can’t believe that BTW) and get the win. Momo’s performance was fantastic, she loves a stiff kick which is my personal form of offence but she adds something extra this match and more the held her own again the best women’s wrestler in the world, Io Shirai. Again, Momo is only 17 years old, not that much younger then I am, and she is doing this stuff. I have little doubt that she will eventually overtake Io as the best female wrestler in the world but there is still a long way to do.
    Spoiler:


    Milano Forever!

  14. #694
    I Want It All!
    Sadio HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    32,775
    Rep Power
    370566
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Man I just got finished with the 2/18 Stardom Show and boy it could be the best Stardom Show of 2018 so far. Now before I get into the three Title Matches, I wanna say this: First of all I'm all for Kyona vs Savoy for the Shimmer World Title, yeah if theirs one lady who deserves a Singles Belt it's Jungle Kyona for sure. I don't see her winning it, but it shall be a great Match and to me Savoy hasn't had that great Singles Match just yet, maybe Kyona can bring more outta her in the future.

    Now to the Main Attractions, and we saw with Nakano/Mayu vs Kagetsu/Hana. Talk about a emotional Match, Tam is going to make it her life goal to take away the Tag Titles from her former Oedo Tai buddies and they nearly got it done in this good Match. With what Mayu did later in the Show though it might not happen anytime soon, unless Stardom has a better partner for her maybe Konami? Kick City Sistas please!

    Next to Io/Meiko, please tell me why the Time Limit Draw was done here? Toni wasn't defending her Red Belt in this one, I know you want to keep looking strong and all, but come one let's start getting Toni getting momentum towards her April 1st Title Match with Mayu. Still the Match was wonderful and I'm shocked Toni held her own so long with Meiko on the ground and she was given her props because of it. I think this Match suffers from not having any story towards it, unlike the Tag Title Match and the White Belt Match, but still Toni probably had her best Match with Meiko go figure. I'll be shocked to see Mayu beat Toni on the first shot, but Toni did it under crazy terms with the Mayu injury. I can see their Match going to a Draw and us getting two more Matches before Toni loses the gold and goes back to being Toni Three Belts.

    At last Io/Momo I might need to rewatch it again, but it could be my favorite Stardom Match maybe even over Bito/Iroha which didn't have this Story going into it. Two ladies who apart of the same group fighting over the White Belt, who was once enemies back when one of them was with Team Jungle were now fighting each other again like enemies. Io threw the first shot from the beginning with the stiffness and you saw it when Io was looking at Momo, deciding to whether to keep stiff like that. Io knows one Momo can handle it, and two she see's what I've seen and well as others that Momo is the future of Stardom, and she needs better as a Wrestler right now. I gotta be honest it's rare for me to believe a Wrestler is in true pain and both ladies were in true pain at times during this Match. It was funny to me though when Momo started her push, that first kick to the chest of Io hurt bad because Io rolled to the outside and was out there for awhile. I think I need to find their Match from the GP from a few years ago, because I want to compare Momo's greatness from back then, to now because she feels like another talent entirely. If Momo didn't get injured she would of been White Belt Champ and it's just a matter of time when she does hold the White Belt. It would be a perfect moment if Momo wins the Belt over Io and she does it with a Moonsault taking it from her Teacher.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

  15. #695
    Sky Blue Hyper Technican

    MC 16's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Nippon Budokan
    Posts
    4,902
    Rep Power
    269396
      Country                    England

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Man I just got finished with the 2/18 Stardom Show and boy it could be the best Stardom Show of 2018 so far. Now before I get into the three Title Matches, I wanna say this: First of all I'm all for Kyona vs Savoy for the Shimmer World Title, yeah if theirs one lady who deserves a Singles Belt it's Jungle Kyona for sure. I don't see her winning it, but it shall be a great Match and to me Savoy hasn't had that great Singles Match just yet, maybe Kyona can bring more outta her in the future.

    Now to the Main Attractions, and we saw with Nakano/Mayu vs Kagetsu/Hana. Talk about a emotional Match, Tam is going to make it her life goal to take away the Tag Titles from her former Oedo Tai buddies and they nearly got it done in this good Match. With what Mayu did later in the Show though it might not happen anytime soon, unless Stardom has a better partner for her maybe Konami? Kick City Sistas please!

    Next to Io/Meiko, please tell me why the Time Limit Draw was done here? Toni wasn't defending her Red Belt in this one, I know you want to keep looking strong and all, but come one let's start getting Toni getting momentum towards her April 1st Title Match with Mayu. Still the Match was wonderful and I'm shocked Toni held her own so long with Meiko on the ground and she was given her props because of it. I think this Match suffers from not having any story towards it, unlike the Tag Title Match and the White Belt Match, but still Toni probably had her best Match with Meiko go figure. I'll be shocked to see Mayu beat Toni on the first shot, but Toni did it under crazy terms with the Mayu injury. I can see their Match going to a Draw and us getting two more Matches before Toni loses the gold and goes back to being Toni Three Belts.

    At last Io/Momo I might need to rewatch it again, but it could be my favorite Stardom Match maybe even over Bito/Iroha which didn't have this Story going into it. Two ladies who apart of the same group fighting over the White Belt, who was once enemies back when one of them was with Team Jungle were now fighting each other again like enemies. Io threw the first shot from the beginning with the stiffness and you saw it when Io was looking at Momo, deciding to whether to keep stiff like that. Io knows one Momo can handle it, and two she see's what I've seen and well as others that Momo is the future of Stardom, and she needs better as a Wrestler right now. I gotta be honest it's rare for me to believe a Wrestler is in true pain and both ladies were in true pain at times during this Match. It was funny to me though when Momo started her push, that first kick to the chest of Io hurt bad because Io rolled to the outside and was out there for awhile. I think I need to find their Match from the GP from a few years ago, because I want to compare Momo's greatness from back then, to now because she feels like another talent entirely. If Momo didn't get injured she would of been White Belt Champ and it's just a matter of time when she does hold the White Belt. It would be a perfect moment if Momo wins the Belt over Io and she does it with a Moonsault taking it from her Teacher.
    I don't really see Meiko Satomura losing outside of Sendai Girls and Stardom having the World of Stardom Champion lose is a bad idea, especially when she is facing Mayu in a big match in April. Time limit was the best choice for the outcome.
    Spoiler:


    Milano Forever!

  16. #696
    I Want It All!
    Sadio HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    32,775
    Rep Power
    370566
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    I don't really see Meiko Satomura losing outside of Sendai Girls and Stardom having the World of Stardom Champion lose is a bad idea, especially when she is facing Mayu in a big match in April. Time limit was the best choice for the outcome.
    I would of had Toni win over Meiko, because really who has she beaten in her run especially with the Red Belt though? If anything you're trying to make Toni the best Champ ever and the Time Limit did that to a degree, but a win over Meiko would be done that ten fold. It's just a minor negative I have, still a good Match to me.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

  17. #697

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,611
    Rep Power
    666798
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Toni doesn't need to go over Meiko because Meiko's not long term in Stardom so it's not really worth it. Stardom likely needed a match for Korakuen and got Meiko. She won't do the job to anyone she finds unworthy and Toni isnt going to lose clean in a situation like this unless there is a rematch planned.

    Toni also has been built super strong the last year - she's the only person to win the Cinderella and 5STAR tournaments in the same year, is she not? She was the strongest booked person last year by a mile.


    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  18. #698
    Sky Blue Hyper Technican

    MC 16's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Nippon Budokan
    Posts
    4,902
    Rep Power
    269396
      Country                    England

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I would of had Toni win over Meiko, because really who has she beaten in her run especially with the Red Belt though? If anything you're trying to make Toni the best Champ ever and the Time Limit did that to a degree, but a win over Meiko would be done that ten fold. It's just a minor negative I have, still a good Match to me.
    I would agree but Meiko not being in Stardom full time makes her a special attraction. It's very likely that Storm is heading for WWE by the end of the year so it doesn't seem like Storm going over Meiko would be the best choice, for Stardom long term or Meiko since it's not going to be a feud that they could revisit. There isn't many in Stardom that I would see beating Meiko in Stardom, and Toni isn't one of those few choices. The draw was enough to put Storm over enough for her to have some momentum going into the Mayu feud.
    Spoiler:


    Milano Forever!

  19. #699
    I Want It All!
    Sadio HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    32,775
    Rep Power
    370566
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    Toni doesn't need to go over Meiko because Meiko's not long term in Stardom so it's not really worth it. Stardom likely needed a match for Korakuen and got Meiko. She won't do the job to anyone she finds unworthy and Toni isnt going to lose clean in a situation like this unless there is a rematch planned.

    Toni also has been built super strong the last year - she's the only person to win the Cinderella and 5STAR tournaments in the same year, is she not? She was the strongest booked person last year by a mile.
    For sure she has momentum, but the Tread on the Tires was starting to go by the wayside before this Match for Meiko in my opinion. I just checked on Cagematch and Toni had one title Match with the Red Belt on the line 4 months ago, and that tells me we could see a Draw vs Mayu more that I thought with that prediction. She could be getting some racked up wins between now and April first I bet.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

  20. #700

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,611
    Rep Power
    666798
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

    I think Mayu wins the belt back at this point. Toni's not really the face of Stardom and the booking surrounding her really is quite confusing. Mayu would be better as the focal point of the promotion. I think they're partnering Mayu with Tam as a way to eventually get Mayu over as Ace using Tam's popularity (she's probably the most popular person on the roster tbh) whilst using Mayu's position to build up Tam.

    Jungle Kyona should leave tbh.


    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •