Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

BUT NOTHING COMPARED TO YUKIHI & RISA SERA JOSHI MOTY BABY. (Not kidding, exceeded my expectations in-ring big time. Everyone check out Ice Ribbon 8/27)
    I'm so excited to watch this tomorrow now, you being for real here?
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Moon Vulcan S-Mod

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    I thought Maya stepped up huge, her strikes were great, I loved her control segment and had a lot of great counters. Risa blew off the selling a bit during the comeback but her own offense looked as good as I have ever seen her do. We may be biased because these are our girls but I think it was legit great and one of the best women's matches of the year.

Also thought Best Friends/Avid Rival was super & Asahi/Toyota was unexpectedly awesome due to the atmosphere/surrounding factors/Toyota still ruling. Whole show rocked.

Ice Ribbon is an example of a promotion booked right to contrast NJPW & it's style of booking that's poisoning other places like Stardom. Outside of Hideki Suzuki in BJW there's not been a better booked Top champion than Risa Sera in any company.
    Last edited by Zero; 09-28-2017 at 07:17 PM.
    Shoot Shoot Punch Punch Kick Break Your Limbs And Your Face

The soul of Billy Robinson lives on~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator LIGER FEVER)

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    He's not lying Shake I already saw the show and I fucking loved it top to bottom. Best friends vs Avid Rival 3 is amazing and KAORU vs Fujita was a solid bout as well. I know one thing Ice Ribbon time to push Nori Date please and thank you.

Shake/Zero did you hear that Nico's Youtube Channel might be closing? I sent a visitor message to Shake about it, he must of forgot about it

https://twitter.com/BrandonLSimmons/...30538753019904

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3249127?hl=en

On September 19, 2017, you will no longer be able to create paid content on YouTube. All your existing paid channels or videos will continue to show until December 1, 2017, and then they'll be made private. Individual videos purchased (not rented) will be accessible to purchasers until December 1, 2022 per purchase terms. Learn more about your options for managing paid content.
    Pretty much explains everything that Nico's Paid Channel on Youtube is going to be closing which I had a fear was going to happen from the beginning. I guess it's good for me because it means the guys will upload all the Joshi and Puro they can get a hold of versus certain shows here and there. They still have their own personal one on Nico Video for companies like Stardom and Puro companies I'm I right?

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Status

Its just YT demonetising shit. Niconico still has its own puro service on nicovideo so its fine. Nothing to do with bad viewership or anything like that. I didn't forget, I thought I replied at the time.

As for Stardom. Checked up on it recently. I see Oedo Tai now have their own Daryl ripoff. That's just cringy and too obvious. Also saw Bito vs Iroha is a korakuen main event... Will check back in to see that when its aired.
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Edit: Yeah sorry totally forgot.

Spoiler:

Well looks like Shirai will challenge Bito for the Wonder of Stardom Championship.

https://lineblog.me/shirai_io/archives/698246.html
    Last edited by MC 16; 10-18-2017 at 01:29 PM.

Status

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status

Yeah sorry, totally forgot that Stardom doesn't release shows straight away.
    Last edited by MC 16; 10-18-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Status

I was just kidding man. The winner's pretty obvious in that match because of who's contracted etc.

I did see somewhere that

Spoiler:

Momo Watanabe is back.

and Io is challenging Bito but I don't understand why as I thought Oedo Tai and QQ were feuding so... whatever. Again, Stardom need to start giving title matches some heat other than being waifu vs waifu. They're trying to be a NJPW equivalent of Joshi but NJPW actually has solid storylines (think Okada-Omega, Okada-Naito, Naito-Tanahashi etc.) whereas Stardom's don't.

I look forward to the Korakuen. Not paying much attention to Stardom has kinda brought some hype back for a few things.

Still haven't seen that Ice show with Sera vs Yukihi yet guys. Need to get it watched.
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status

My god. I was panicked there.

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

The last few Stardom shows have been really entertaining with the influx of new talent coming in and I'm digging it. The Show in Shinkiba from 10/1 had some damn good Tag Team Matches especially the Team Jungle vs Marvelous Match. Iroha is damn impressive in there and I look forward to how she does with Bito on that show they are still uploading on Stardom World. I was oohhh when she said to Bito you're not my Senior, you quit and left Wrestling savage. With the Red Belt having no sizzle going on with Mayu injured and Toni Storm no where to be found, seeing the White Belt get some shine is nice to see. I hope they use the Marvelous Team more with the Tag League going on as well wouldn't mind seeing them win and give me Kyona vs Iroha straight up please. Jungle is a gatekeeper and she doesn't want to see anyone get a pin on her, man the girl gets it.

When it comes to
    Spoiler:

Momo returning happy to hear that, I remember boasting about her after her match with Io Shirai in the GP last year, while really starting to show alot of potential when she joined Queen's Quest it was going all well for her before the injury. I had Momo winning the White Belt over Mayu, it was made for her to win it, guess it'll be Bito eventually because I think she's good enough to rock the title if the want her to.

Lastly Ice Ribbon and Sendai Girls are killing it with their shows lately as always. See their shows stat Shake.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Thread Information