Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Jamaica

Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post

Well I found her Twitter and I shall enjoy what she can do. She'll be better than Shiki so we all win. I'm really interested now Shake on what did Kagetsu say or do to push her to that limit if it really happened?
    Yes I can imagine you'll like her

I don't know. Kagetsu seems to be a bit of a hard ass from time to time but I don't imagine anything could suddenly happen that'd cause a combustion like this. Might've been an angle. Might've been alcohol pushing lightweight Tsukushi over the edge. Idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I talked to someone who knows the Japanese fan websites in and out and he reassured me that this Tsukushi stuff was bullshit. Someone else scoured the Japanese legal sites and couldn't find anything. Not 100% sure but this story is so fantastical and the fact it's Tsukushi it definitely feels like something may have been lost in translation on Meltzer's part if not a flat out lie. Who was he talking to anyway?

Between Miyako and her guns and Tsukushi and the knife Ice Ribbon's motto should be "Be Happy with Puroresu or Else, Motherfuckers"

Remember when I speculated that Sonny was Meltzer's source and Sonny likes to trash everything non-Stardom to get Stardom over? Just saying. If this story is BS and he is actually the source then he should be fired. The only person I could think Meltzer would speak to in the Joshi scene is him or gaijin. There's no way he's got sources in Ice Ribbon lmao.

Don't wanna mess with this:

I forget how much of a fucking heel move that was from her to hold a pregnant woman hostage with scissors.

Spoiler:

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by RyuShake Taguchi View Post
    Yes I can imagine you'll like her

I don't know. Kagetsu seems to be a bit of a hard ass from time to time but I don't imagine anything could suddenly happen that'd cause a combustion like this. Might've been an angle. Might've been alcohol pushing lightweight Tsukushi over the edge. Idk.

Remember when I speculated that Sonny was Meltzer's source and Sonny likes to trash everything non-Stardom to get Stardom over? Just saying. If this story is BS and he is actually the source then he should be fired. The only person I could think Meltzer would speak to in the Joshi scene is him or gaijin. There's no way he's got sources in Ice Ribbon lmao.

Don't wanna mess with this:

I forget how much of a fucking heel move that was from her to hold a pregnant woman hostage with scissors.
    All these stories with Miyako I might need to go back and see these segments, because this is something I would love to watch. I can imagine the guys up there saying Miyako put the Gun down it's not worth it as if this a Lifetime Movie.

Also Shake yeah she's easy on the eyes and I'm a sucker for a Woman with pretty eyes among other things. I just saw some clips of her in Pure-J is that the company you were talking about?

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

It was the press conference for the 10th anniversary show where that happened. I'm pretty sure what happened was that her partner (Takayuki Ueki) dissed her so she stole his gun and went apeshit then took their other partner, Fumiko, hostage.

Not sure what you mean about company but Nakano has worked for Pure J/Dream Girls yeah but she was in AgZ beforehand which is a promotion that's been involved with Stardom before. It's the same promotion that Maki and Anou belong to. Nakano left AgZ though.

Spoiler:

Moon Vulcan S-Mod

Status
      Country                    United States

http://iceribbon.com/news_detail.php?id=1343

From what I can gather, and bear with me because I'm not a top notch translator, Shake might be able to clarify, but essentially because Tsukushi is still technically a minor they've (the cops, not IR) kept things under wraps. Even there in the Ice statement they don't say Tsukushi's name only describe her as an active wrestler in Ice Ribbon that got arrested.

It's probably the end of her career in all likelihood and I don't know why in the hell this happened but I'm really really freaking sad about it. I might take some time off from Joshi for awhile. Hope Kagetsu is okay.

EDIT: President Sato & Tsukka staged an emergency press conference regarding this situation. Still no name directly said: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=2...tospoweb-fight
    Last edited by Zero; Today at 07:56 AM.
    Shoot Shoot Punch Punch Kick Break Your Limbs And Your Face

The soul of Billy Robinson lives on~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator LIGER FEVER)

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

That's pretty much it yeah. They haven't named her cause she's not 20, I think. They need parental permission. Iirc Tsukushi's real name would be used and I think I've actually seen it revealed somewhere before.

They haven't spoke to her so they don't know full details of what happened or why. Said that they knew each other before and implied Kagetsu was like a mentor (?) or something along those lines.

They didn't specifically mention stabbing but I'll have a gander at 2ch to see what deets are but yeah, not good. Her career's likely over unless there's something to the fact stabbing isn't mentioned. EDIT: 2Ch is saying it was attempted stabbing and Tsukushi is getting buried. Some fans in denial, some burying her and Ice Ribbon as they assume she was drinking, some trying to figure out what happened. Some were speculating Sera was the one stabbed initially. Some saying Kagetsu and Tsukushi were lovers. And some saying Kagetsu isn't pressing charges and that it was a bystander that called police.

Not sure what will happen but pretty sure Io did time in detention for the weed stuff so Tsukushi's likely stuck there for a while. She's definitely done with Ice Ribbon. There's no way back for them if they stick by her without good reason. And there is no good reason for attacking someone with a knife. Tsukushi might be mentally ill too which isn't going to get her a pass in Japan I don't think.

At least Kagetsu is okay. Shit's mental.

It's important to note that even if the stabbing stuff is blown out of proportion, simply being arrested is bad. Io, again, another example of that. Some fans in Japan still haven't forgiven her despite her being innocent.
    Last edited by RyuShake Taguchi; Today at 12:24 PM.

Spoiler:

Moon Vulcan S-Mod

Status
      Country                    United States

I feel like for them to detain her this long it had to be something worse than a fistfight. I hope I'm wrong and this is all translation issues or just being blown out of proportion. I hope. I also wish we'd get to hear the real story behind this. It's just so unbelievable.
    Shoot Shoot Punch Punch Kick Break Your Limbs And Your Face

The soul of Billy Robinson lives on~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator LIGER FEVER)

Thread Information