Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Jamaica

Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

There's been a few chicks with swords. Some with kendo sticks. Some with whips. Some with guns. Some with lightsabers. Some with water guns and white shirts. Lots of props are used Though I think Nakano probably has some sort of attachment or reason to having a sword but haven't bothered to research. Like most, probably a background in martial arts or whatever. She'll be popular wherever she goes regardless. Pretty funny I mentioned Nakano and Stardom being a perfect fit cause she's just showed up at their event lmao. ORRR maybe I knew about it all along... spooky stuff. Just hope they don't put her in Oedo Tai and turn them into the Hana Kimura sex parade + Kagetsu.

Promotions like Sendai and JWP don't really have that much of a focus on aesthetics, you're more likely to see more 'suggestive' outfits in Wave or Stardom. But yeah, you'll see that the tend to batter each other quite often despite the impression the outfit might give. Outfits, sexualisation etc is just a part of Joshi and women's wrestling in general. You'll probably see better looking performers pushed over actual better workrate performers in some promotions too... just has to be that way to draw in a crowd. Not true for all promotions obviously but I think somewhere like Stardom is more likely to push someone based on looks than ability. Probably also likely to see online buzz around better looking people than actual good workers (cough Hana Kimura wiggling her ass getting more buzz than Kagetsu returning cough)

Stardom show is happening right now. Curious for attendance numbers. Io vs Mayu did poorly. This is a weekend and they aren't going up against G1 so no excuses this time. First Korakuen show in a while with No Io or Kairi on it, too. Won't be doomsday if Stardom draw low but won't be a good sign for Mayu having a long reign as it'll probably make them think Mayu isn't attractive enough to the male demographic. Not surprised to Shiki Shibusawa on a prominent position on the poster too. It's her fucking debut and she looks good SEAdLINNNG are very close to matching their draw numbers. Big draw Nakajima killing Stardom

Great Sasuke is gonna face Nanae Takahashi in a TLC match at a SEAd event too. Should be fun.

Forgot to mention before but seems like Arisu Nanase is done with Stardom too. Had potential.

Rather curious to see this next Sendai show given results.
    Last edited by RyuShake Taguchi; 07-16-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Spoiler:

POWERFUL RANGERS

Zero
    Silk
    Shake
    Benwah
    HoHo

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah I really want to see that Sendai Girls show. I saw the Poster of it and the thought of seeing this again[look at the spoiler]. I think the Tag Titles are on the line as well right Shake? Lastly I'm not going to let you put Hana's name in a negative light, not my babe. I mean she's cute, fluffy, hot, but the girl is honestly good in the ring. Not at the level to be a singles champion, but 2-3 years from now you never know.

Spoiler:

Also https://twitter.com/Shannanjii/statu...50465403092992 Shanna new HIGH SPEED CHAMPION! The dream of her holding a singles title has happened, she truly does deserve it.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Yeah the tag belts were on the line.

Sorry, bro, Hana's still a rookie. Sure she can be champ in that timeframe but so can almost every other rookie at her level. She's only pushed cause she's hot and I'm slightly triggered she gets more attention than Kagetsu

Spoiler:

POWERFUL RANGERS

Zero
    Silk
    Shake
    Benwah
    HoHo

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RyuShake Taguchi View Post
    Yeah the tag belts were on the line.

Sorry, bro, Hana's still a rookie. Sure she can be champ in that timeframe but so can almost every other rookie at her level. She's only pushed cause she's hot and I'm slightly triggered she gets more attention than Kagetsu
    I like Kagetsu as well, she could be setting up a feud maybe with Shanna for the recently won High Speed title. I know you Shanna should be leaving soon, not sure when she will leave due to the Visa, but when she comes back I can easily see them facing each other and the build for Kagetsu shall begin my friend.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Status

Kagetsu is probably gonna be Mayu's next challenger tbh. There's not many challengers they can put in for Mayu right now. Kagetsu is the best available. Then we'll probably have the GP and someone like Viper, KLR or Toni will make the challenge.

Fingers crossed for Mayu vs Hiroyo at the Year End Show

Spoiler:

POWERFUL RANGERS

Zero
    Silk
    Shake
    Benwah
    HoHo

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RyuShake Taguchi View Post
    Kagetsu is probably gonna be Mayu's next challenger tbh. There's not many challengers they can put in for Mayu right now. Kagetsu is the best available. Then we'll probably have the GP and someone like Viper, KLR or Toni will make the challenge.

Fingers crossed for Mayu vs Hiroyo at the Year End Show
    Mayu vs Hiroyo at the Year End Show would be lovely, and I think two ladies really want to face each other one on one.

Real Women of Genius

Status

The more I read information obtained by people interacting with Sonny (he's the dude in charge of running the English side of things with Stardom and frequently interacts with fans) the more I think the guy's a bullshitter and massive shill.

Anou and Maki apparently stopped getting booked because of attitude problems. Ice Ribbon were 100% to blame for the Best Friends/Thunder Rock stuff. Tokyo Joshi Pro talents want to come to Stardom, of their own volition, but DDT won't let them. Sareee is being held prisoner by evil Nanae Takahashi and SEAdLINNNG.

Dude just makes Stardom look bad with how he responds to criticism of the promotion. He just tries to shit on everything else. Last time I read anything from him that, sort of, criticises Stardom was when he wasn't employed there (I think). I'm 99 percent sure he's Meltzer's source for stuff in Stardom or other gaijin are. But it'd make sense that he's the one that gave Dave the info on the elbow drop to just make the 'E look bad since that's all he does when it comes to other promotions. Maybe I'm just going tinfoil hat mode.

In other news, Wave Anniversary Show in August looks like it'll be a good one. Rina Yamashita vs Yoshiko, Avid Rival vs Best Friends, ASUKA vs Yumi Ohka plus appearances from a ton of other joshi. And obviously TAKA IS COMING. Good times ahead.

also, had a giggle at Maki in this picture - no idea what the fuck she's doing. But it's clear Sumire Natsu has just denied Yako Fujigasaki permission to be a part of the DIVA WAVE group because she's ugly as fuck. Just look at Haruhi cowering in fear at the ugliness Poor Yako. Natsu and her diva wave stuff is so ridiculous

Spoiler:

Last edited by RyuShake Taguchi; 07-20-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Spoiler:

POWERFUL RANGERS

Zero
    Silk
    Shake
    Benwah
    HoHo

Thread Information