Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Jamaica

Re: Official Stardom and Friends Joshi Discussion

Mayu Iwatani is now the new head trainer at Stardom. So doubt she will be retiring from wrestling any time soon if she's taking up such a position.

Pretty much confirms Io is gone though.

Spoiler:

POWERFUL RANGERS

Zero
    Silk
    Shake
    Benwah
    HoHo

Hard Times

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulShake View Post
    Mayu Iwatani is now the new head trainer at Stardom. So doubt she will be retiring from wrestling any time soon if she's taking up such a position.

Pretty much confirms Io is gone though.
    Yeah, but at least Mayu is not retiring. I would of been really bummed hearing that she really did retire. Mayu as the White Belt champ now, I wonder who will she drop the title to? I heard Toni vs Io went to a draw, and unless WWE has locked up Toni by WWE Tourney time she might win the Red Belt maybe?

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I hope toni doesnt win but we will see what happens. She will be in Womens Tourney though.

Also Davey M is saying Kairi has been told that she cant do the elbow drop as it belongs to Bayley. Lmao.
    Last edited by PowerfulShake; 05-18-2017 at 03:19 PM.

Spoiler:

POWERFUL RANGERS

Zero
    Silk
    Shake
    Benwah
    HoHo

Hard Times

Status

I hope toni doesnt win but we will see what happens. She will be in Womens Tourney though.

Also Davey M is saying Kairi has been told that she cant do the elbow drop as it belongs to Bayley. Lmao.
    I hope that isn't the case because that's Kairi money maker and I can't see her any other finish to watch matches. I mean she does the Spear, the Running Forearm when an opponent is sitting down, but her Elbow Drop is the money maker. You can't even compare Bayley's Elbow Drop vs Kairi's Elbow Drop it's night and day. I don't like hearing this, hopefully WWE let's her use in the tourney and find out oh yeah it's too beautiful to not let her use it going forward.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Status

Yup. Its pretty much the move that sparked western interest in her with tons of GIFs being shown on the net and shit. Would be mega disappointing if she can't do it but WWE are dumb so whatever.

Hope Io isnt banned from moonsaulting cause Charlotte does it.

Spoiler:

POWERFUL RANGERS

Zero
    Silk
    Shake
    Benwah
    HoHo

Hard Times

Status

Yup. Its pretty much the move that sparked western interest in her with tons of GIFs being shown on the net and shit. Would be mega disappointing if she can't do it but WWE are dumb so whatever.

Hope Io isnt banned from moonsaulting cause Charlotte does it.

The thought of that just gave me a headache

Real Women of Genius

Status

Latest SEAd show was enjoyable. So glad to see Best Friends working regularly again. Really hope we get to see them take on some big teams soon like Syuri/Shida and Azure Revolution. Gonna be fun. Hope Arisa Nakajima isn't going to play second fiddle to Nanae and Yoshiko in the promotion, though. Certainly feels like more of a big deal than Yoshiko atm anyway.

Can't wait for their show in a couple of days. Arisa Nakajima vs Hiroyo Matsumoto is going to bring the pain. I'm going to end up being a massive hypocrite and loving SEAdLINNNG.

Spoiler:

POWERFUL RANGERS

Zero
    Silk
    Shake
    Benwah
    HoHo

Status

Kairi vs Mayu might be my favourite Stardom match this year. Some really good stuff. Really high on them both right now and Kairi's reign started off super slow/shitty but became something great. She's done a great job in her leaving run. Really going to miss her presence.

Io vs Toni felt very slow and was decent. I don't think it was as good as Kairi/Mayu. It was a good performance from both and really picked up. Toni polarises me from time to time but this was a good one. I think there's something I'm just not seeing in her, though. Must be cause she's not Japanese Not much needs to be said about Io at this point. She's pretty good. Not sure what they're doing with the draw result, though. Mayu challenging is interesting. I wonder if they will unify the belts into one almighty glorious PINK belt. If it's happening, I think it's time Mayu-san is going to be on top! I'd fucking lol if Io goes over Mayu again, though.

Io's had 14 title defences over 513 days, fuck me. add in her previous red belt reign and she's got 24 title defences over 981 days. Close to the 1000 day mark.

Spoiler:

POWERFUL RANGERS

Zero
    Silk
    Shake
    Benwah
    HoHo

Hard Times

Status

Just finished the Samurai TV version of Stardom Gold and I was really fucking happy with the event as a whole. Very quick thoughts with the undercard Konami is being wasted on Six Man Tags right now, I'm loving HZK more and more, and Rebel never in your fucking life stop sexy time with Hana. I loved how HZK said fuck dancing and posing, and goes straight to the ropes to stick her middle finger up that's so her lol.

Hiroyo Matsumoto and Jungle Kyona vs. Jessicka Havok and Tessa Blanchard[Goddesses of Stardom Championship]
    -I really liked this match between both of these teams. I wanted to see the match go longer, but Havok and Blanchard is a good combo together I was really impressed by their chemistry. I'll never be a fan of Tessa, but you cannot deny her getting better in there lately and she looked very strong in a losing effort versus Hiroyo and Kyona. Jungle POWAH had a great match together, wished their was a tourney with Joshi tag teams because this team is good enough to make the finals.

Kairi Hojo vs. Mayu Iwatani[Wonder of Stardom Championship]
    -What a emotional match to watch, because I already knew the result, but still a great ending to Kairi run as Wonder of Stardom Champion and in Stardom in general. Theirs no better a person to drop the title to, and Kairi didn't make it easy for her as well. Since I saw the Samurai TV version I would like to know what both were saying after the match and more so towards the end of the show with Kairi closing it out if someone can tell thank you.

Io Shirai vs. Toni Storm[World of Stardom Championship]
    - I happy as fuck with this match, truly better than their CWA title match and damn Referee fucking up with the spots. I mean I didn't know Io was really hurt and knocked out, because it felt so weird seeing a Referee push the Champion under the Ropes just as Toni about to cover her. I like the drama that was caused because of it though will Io get up before 20, but somehow she was able to kick out a move later sighs. I like the draw ending, but where does Toni go from here? I swear maybe it's the editing, but did they no sell Storm nearly coming away with the Red Belt, for instead having Mayu challenge Io title for title? I mean why not have Toni Storm say I nearly had you something, felt bad for her mad at herself in not winning, and Mayu is standing over Io woah.

Obviously Kairi Hojo not knowing what she was saying I was in tears. You cannot cry for a Wrestler who gave everything to the company and is moving on to another journey in her life. Other talent in tears too broke me further, oh boy I'm going to remember this show for sure.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information