Thread: Extreme Rules 2016 - The Usos vs. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows (Tornado Tag Match)

Say My Name

Status
      Country                    England

Extreme Rules Extreme Rules 2016 - The Usos vs. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows (Tornado Tag Match)

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    The one convention that prevents tag team matches from erupting into utter bedlam — the requirement to tag one’s partner in or out of action — will not apply at Extreme Rules when Jimmy & Jey Uso face Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows in a rare Tag Team Tornado Match.

Per the rules of the match, all four Superstars will be allowed to compete in the ring at the same time, with the first fall deciding the victors. Given the promise of carnage, the bout is a fitting way to settle the increasingly volatile rivalry between the two teams.

Since the moment of their shocking arrival to WWE, Anderson & Gallows have targeted The Usos and — with or without the endorsement of their Club cohort, AJ Styles — Jimmy & Jey’s cousin, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns. As Styles and Reigns look ahead to their lawless Extreme Rules Match for the title, their respective squads now have their own brawl on the horizon.

Will The Usos’ innate sense of teamwork allow them to overcome Anderson & Gallows in the fast and furious environment of a Tag Team Tornado Match? Or will the ruthless newcomers punish the 2015 Slammy Tag Team of the Year in this cyclonic clash? Not to be forgotten is the affect this bout potentially will have on Reigns vs. Styles; how might the physical toll endured during the Tornado Match alter either team’s plan to keep a close eye on the championship main event?

Watch the Tag Team Tornado Match erupt into a free-for-all when Extreme Rules takes over the award-winning WWE Network this Sunday at 8 ET/5 PT.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    ro=Romania

Re: Extreme Rules 2016 - The Usos vs. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows (Tornado Tag Match

This could be a show-stealer. Usos deliver in big matches and Anderson and Gallows have main-evented multiple shows in Japan. So this should be very good. Hopefully Anderson and Gallows win here. Maybe a 4 way at Battleground or Summerslam to give them the title win.

Say My Name

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Extreme Rules 2016 - The Usos vs. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows (Tornado Tag Match

There is only one decision they should and I believe they will make for this match and that is to give Gallows and Anderson a much-needed win. If you want the new act of The Club to be taken seriously they have to stop jobbing them out to Reigns and his cousing as they have over recent weeks. The match which frustrated me the most was the elimination match on RAW a couple of weeks ago as they had Gallows and Anderson eliminated in a matter of minutes. They should have been protected from the start so they MUST win at Extreme Rules.

Order's Prediction: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Very Important Lobster

Status
      Country                    United States

I feel like not only do "The Club" have to win this match, they NEED to dominate this match. It just seems like WWE likes to take guys like this from other promotion and always say "oh, these guys were so dominate in Japan" just to have them look like shit against homegrown talent. Gallows and Anderson need to destroy the Usos in this match. What I'm hoping happens; Gallows and Anderson destroy Jimmy and Jey so badly that they're taken to the hospital and can't be involved in the main event. I figure that's where they're heading with this whole "one vs. all" thing.

Thread Information