Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Euro 2016 Group F Discussion Thread

  1. #61
    On Vacation

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    Germany

    Re: Euro 2016 Group F Discussion Thread

    After watching Portugal playing for 3 straight games I favour England over them. But it's England after all, they can loose to anybody at anytime. The English team is lacking a winning mentality.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  2. #62
    VIVE LA FRANCE

    ZinEdine Zidane's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    31,687
    Rep Power
    1034379
      Country                    England

    Re: Euro 2016 Group F Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurgen Princemann View Post
    But it's England after all, they can loose to anybody at anytime.
    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    We haven't lost to anyone yet and didn't look like losing any of our 3 group games either. You could say anyone can lose to any opponent at this tournament.

  3. #63
    On Vacation
    Crocker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    48,774
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    England

    Re: Euro 2016 Group F Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurgen Princemann View Post
    After watching Portugal playing for 3 straight games I favour England over them. But it's England after all, they can loose to anybody at anytime. The English team is lacking a winning mentality.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    What country are you actually from?

    I actually think we are far better than you think, unbeaten on competitive games in two years and we've beat Germany(away) and France in Friendlies since the qualifiers finished yet you had us to finish bottom in a mediocre group.

  4. #64
    On Vacation

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    Germany

    Re: Euro 2016 Group F Discussion Thread

    I'm talking in general, not in this exact tourney. The difference between England and the big teams like Germany for example is the mentality and the traditions.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  5. #65
    On Vacation
    Crocker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    48,774
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    England

    Re: Euro 2016 Group F Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurgen Princemann View Post
    I'm talking in general, not in this exact tourney. The difference between England and the big teams like Germany for example is the mentality and the traditions.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    But you still had England to finish bottom of a mediocre group.

    Where are you from?

  6. #66
    VIVE LA FRANCE

    ZinEdine Zidane's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    31,687
    Rep Power
    1034379
      Country                    England

    Re: Euro 2016 Group F Discussion Thread

    I don't recall our tradition of losing to Iceland.

  7. #67
    On Vacation

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    Germany

    Re: Euro 2016 Group F Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    But you still had England to finish bottom of a mediocre group.

    Where are you from?
    Bulgaria, but that does have nothing to do with underestimading the English team.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •