View Poll Results: Who is the better Pro Wrestler?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apollo Crews

9 29.03%
  • Xavier Woods

22 70.97%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2016 1st Round - Apollo Crews Vs Xavier Woods

The Planet's Admin

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2016 1st Round - Apollo Crews Vs Xavier Woods

~~~APOLLO CREWS~~~

~~~XAVIER WOODS~~~

Say My Name

Status

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2016 1st Round - Apollo Crews Vs Xavier Woods

Big fan of both guys but everyone knows how much I love the New a Day and Xavier makes the group.

Apollo started strong but needs that defining feud to fully win me over.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Personally I wouldn't have either guy in this thing. I'll just vote for Xavier for the fuck of it. He hasn't bored me to tears like the way Apollo's match style have adapted to be in NXT and WWE.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

The Planet's Admin

Status

Apollo Crews is about as unentertaining as it gets; at least Balor has the odd good match. I think he was a considerable flop on NXT and broke the streak of indy guys debuting and improving the quality of the shows. Stunned he was voted in as a top seed.

I wouldn't vote Woods over probably 60 of the other wrestlers in here because I think of him more as a manager, but he is entertaining, he's worked hard at developing his act, good bumper, the trombone stuff was great to start with, he cosplayed as Rufio etc. He's done for in future rounds, but beats Crews here.

Yooooo Mang

Status

Xavier's been a breath of fresh air this year and has really come into his own. I really don't understand what's so offensive about him in ring.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

I see Woods more as a manager and I really like Crews so I'm giving this one to AC

WAKE UP

Status

both largely mediocre workers. crewes is better in-ring due to his spots but Xavier has far more value in his role as a manager/third man. went with woods

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Yeah woods kinda gets this by default. Dude is lucky to be in the next round considering he would have lost pretty easily to like 90% of the other guys.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    United States

Boy, are we really stretching it with these two in here, and nobody loves Xavier more than me. I'm a 90's guy OG fan. I think New Day's officially jumped the shark for me but he's still good in his role.

I think Crews actually could have potential, but with how he's been booked it's easy to see why everyone's so down on him. I don't have high hopes for his future.

I went Woods.
    How do I run? HOW CAN I MOVE ON?

We March To the Beat of Expiration~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Patreon coming soon!):

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Thread Information