Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 1,001 to 1,007 of 1007

Thread: TEW 2016

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: TEW 2016

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    So The Miz has chosen not to resign due to lack of push this shocks me because hes my WWE Undisputed Champion. I even put him over Batista & Daniel Bryan to win title. So I ask myself the question of how? He is in a Main Event push booked to win and has his own wife & bodyguard ( Brian Cage). This really is pissing me off. Bray Wyatt has also refuse to sign but I mean hes on SD with my main pushing going to Christain there.
    That's pretty shitty. Unfortunately I haven't played 2005 in so long I really don't remember much about how the contract negotiating goes. If there's an option in the negotiations to promise them a certain level of push like there in is in 2016, try adjusting to that to say he'll never be pushed as anything less than a main eventer. That could help but no guarantees.

Status

Forgot its 2005. I don't know TEW 2005 very well. But yeah, make sure his Push is indeed set to Main Event. Could be auto-pushing him below that.

So in that CV2018 mod, I ended up taking an interest in the SWF. They aren't in a great place - they have fallen to Cult. They lost more major stars to USPW, keeping Jack Bruce meant giving him the book, they are doing overly-gimmicky gimmicks too much, and brought back Christian Faith to do color commentary. While I don't have much urge to run the SWF in that mod, I might steal one or two of those ideas. Notably Faith. Always one of my favorite characters and him retiring, while realistic, was a knock to Supreme for me. So having him return to help out the company against USPW resonates. Maybe could use him as my UC in an SWF save.... Hmm.....
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    DON'T TEMPT ME

I've heard the story before. Think it might even get an indirect mention in the Death of WCW book.

Been bashing around with Cverse images, but thinking I might actually start up a save soon. Maybe....
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    DON'T TEMPT ME

I've heard the story before. Think it might even get an indirect mention in the Death of WCW book.

Been bashing around with Cverse images, but thinking I might actually start up a save soon. Maybe....
    No, you won't.

I think I mentioned it before but I feel like I'm done with TEW 2016. I look forward to really diving into TEW 2020 though. But I'm diverting TEW hours into other games.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    No, you won't.

I think I mentioned it before but I feel like I'm done with TEW 2016. I look forward to really diving into TEW 2020 though. But I'm diverting TEW hours into other games.
    That's pretty much what I've been doing. I don't mind spending time with free pics, because those will still be useful on TEW 2020.

The SWF is still what feels most appealing if I do end up doing a save. Not sure if I wanna do a scenario where Christian Faith comes back or not....
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Status

I might be with Jon in that I don't really get into a save again until TEW 2020 comes out. I just haven't done anything on TEW of late - its always open but other than looking at stuff while I watching a game on TV, I just haven't done anything. I was poking around in the Cverse after adding a bunch of free pics, and tempted to start up with the SWF but just never did. Now I'm messing around on the Golden Age mod again but really just looking at workers lol.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Thread Information