Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: TEW 2016

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: TEW 2016

One thing I forgot to mention about my ECW save that was a huge kick in the nuts was back towards the end of 1998 Bam Bam Bigelow was being a major pain in the ass, refusing to lose to anybody, showing up late and all that. At one event he got into a physical altercation with The Sandman so I just decided to fire him because I was tired of dealing with him. Sandman got pissed and left the company because he felt it was too harsh of a punishment, Shane Douglas got pissed and left too because he was friends with Bam Bam and, on top of that, Bam Bam sued me for wrongful termination and won like $50,000. So in the span of like two weeks three of my main eventers were out of the company and I got hit with a lawsuit. I feel like everything worked out fine in the end though. I got by just fine without them and my locker room's chemistry is excellent. It also allowed me to focus on building up younger talents. I just wish I had that $50,000 back.

#GrimLove

Status
      Country                    Japan

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    One thing I forgot to mention about my ECW save that was a huge kick in the nuts was back towards the end of 1998 Bam Bam Bigelow was being a major pain in the ass, refusing to lose to anybody, showing up late and all that. At one event he got into a physical altercation with The Sandman so I just decided to fire him because I was tired of dealing with him. Sandman got pissed and left the company because he felt it was too harsh of a punishment, Shane Douglas got pissed and left too because he was friends with Bam Bam and, on top of that, Bam Bam sued me for wrongful termination and won like $50,000. So in the span of like two weeks three of my main eventers were out of the company and I got hit with a lawsuit. I feel like everything worked out fine in the end though. I got by just fine without them and my locker room's chemistry is excellent. It also allowed me to focus on building up younger talents. I just wish I had that $50,000 back.
    Thus is the life of Paul Heyman.

So I decided to go ahead and get back into the game and my first task was to run a custom promotion in January of 1996. My main focus is on entertainment and promos, less on the in-ring product, though I got plenty of talent for now. Essentially, I'm playing as a created character, Bryan Hurst, of the "Hurst Family Dynasty", an old bloodline with a "tie" to classical Aristocracy. Needless to say, he's incredibly wealthy. Here's a quick look at the company.

Spoiler:

Promotion: National Championship Wrestling
    Opened: January 1996
    Size: Regional (Kayfabe due to family name and mass marketing for the company, IRL because Regional's the easiest starting spot)
    Funds (as of Week 2, January, 1996): 2,984,577

Roster:

In-Ring:

"The Beast From The East" Bam Bam Bigelow
    Bobby Fulton
    Brandi Wine
    Brian "F'N" Pillman (amazingly the AI for most companies don't go for BP, Scotty or Rick Steiner at this time)
    Bryan Clarke
    Bull Nakano
    Cactus Jack
    "The Real Deal" D-Lo Brown
    Don Harris
    Leilani Kai
    Lexie Fyfe
    Lisa Moretti
    Luna Vachon
    Matt Borne
    Norman Smiley
    Ron Harris
    Samu
    Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy
    Tommy Rogers
    Tonga Kid
    "Dirty White Boy" Tony Anthony

Managers:

James Mitchell
    Woman

Broadcasters:

Kevin Kelly
    Mark Nulty
    Scott Hudson

Referee:

Mark Curtis
    Mark "Slick" Johnson

Personalities:

Steve Prazak

Road Agents:

Rick Bassman

If y'all would like, I could give occasional updates to the world like EC is doing. I'm mostly doing the game for funsies, though.

Status

I love starting fantasy companies. I also began one around this time period a while ago, though mine was much more indy focused and my top stars were D'Lo Brown, Bubba Ray and Gregory Helms. Definitely drop some updates, I'll be interested to see how things go.

#GrimLove

Status

Welp. First update already. I decided to join the NWA as a way to gain easy access to international talent and am now serving as the de-facto President, getting Big Japan, USWA, and other companies to join it. My new TV Show, which will be airing on the Graveyard time-slot for America One, is NWA Main Event. My monthly "house" show is NWA Pro Wrestling.

My titles as of right now are the NWA National Championship, and the NWA National Tag Team Championships. Nobody is holding the belts though.

Finally, Mick got injured and will be out the whole month, scrapping my initial plans for Bam Bam vs. Mick for the Nat Title until Pillman becomes available.

Already, things don't seem to be going my way.

Status

Enjoying the updates guys.

Bouncing around different mods, looking for a save. After having a decent time with CGC in the Cverse, I started looking at the SWF. But I decided to give the ThunderVerse's big Sports Entertainment company, the Awesome Wrestling Federation, a run out. That didn't really connect, so I started poking around again. I've toyed with a WWF save on the 1987 Golden Age mod. Its funny trying to book 80s style and there is so much talent you can grab early in their careers. But too much talent is available - its hard having any restraint at all.

The EC's ECW updates actually have me eye-balling the Montreal Aftermath mod again. I usually go with the WWF as its a fun period to book them in. But maybe an ECW save would be interesting. I haven't done a regional company in a long time, and retrain on the talent additions will still be tough. Would probably run one or even two weekly events as "house shows" to help the finances. The general rule of thumb is that you need $1million in the bank to survive the step up to Cult. If these shows are only about 1 hour and don't use a ton of talent, they should generate a constant small profit. They will also help to build popularity in areas where we have less, which will also help with the push toward Cult status. Might also try using a lot of local talent on those shows for everything but the main event - think ECW did that in reality and it might save some money. Figure that the likes of RVD (under Written so will be on every one of these shows), the Dudleys, and Tommy Dreamer can probably anchor those house shows and pull the necessary grades.

I ran a couple of test saves on the mod (always do before I start any save) and the WWF bought out ECW in early 2000 because they were bleeding money. But they did manage to sign Kurt Angle and he became a star for them, so they were putting on great shows before that end. Seeing that makes the save extra tempting.

Will probably try to start the save in the next day or two. Doing a bit of fixing first. Stuff like putting in title reign dates (the mod lacks them for some weird reason) and creating a bunch of "ECW rules" matches to fit the content risk requirements.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papaheem Sterling View Post
    Enjoying the updates guys.

Bouncing around different mods, looking for a save. After having a decent time with CGC in the Cverse, I started looking at the SWF. But I decided to give the ThunderVerse's big Sports Entertainment company, the Awesome Wrestling Federation, a run out. That didn't really connect, so I started poking around again. I've toyed with a WWF save on the 1987 Golden Age mod. Its funny trying to book 80s style and there is so much talent you can grab early in their careers. But too much talent is available - its hard having any restraint at all.

The EC's ECW updates actually have me eye-balling the Montreal Aftermath mod again. I usually go with the WWF as its a fun period to book them in. But maybe an ECW save would be interesting. I haven't done a regional company in a long time, and retrain on the talent additions will still be tough. Would probably run one or even two weekly events as "house shows" to help the finances. The general rule of thumb is that you need $1million in the bank to survive the step up to Cult. If these shows are only about 1 hour and don't use a ton of talent, they should generate a constant small profit. They will also help to build popularity in areas where we have less, which will also help with the push toward Cult status. Might also try using a lot of local talent on those shows for everything but the main event - think ECW did that in reality and it might save some money. Figure that the likes of RVD (under Written so will be on every one of these shows), the Dudleys, and Tommy Dreamer can probably anchor those house shows and pull the necessary grades.

I ran a couple of test saves on the mod (always do before I start any save) and the WWF bought out ECW in early 2000 because they were bleeding money. But they did manage to sign Kurt Angle and he became a star for them, so they were putting on great shows before that end. Seeing that makes the save extra tempting.

Will probably try to start the save in the next day or two. Doing a bit of fixing first. Stuff like putting in title reign dates (the mod lacks them for some weird reason) and creating a bunch of "ECW rules" matches to fit the content risk requirements.
    Yeah, I'm hoping no one buys me out before I get out of this hole I'm in. I'm starting to make around $30,000-$50,000 in profit each month but I still got a good way to go before I'm out of the red. In other news, I tried to end my working agreement with WWC and they decalred war on me. Which is a mistake on their part because they're nowhere near my level I already snatched up Miguel Perez Jr. on a written contract just to show them who's boss.

Status

Yeah, I'm hoping no one buys me out before I get out of this hole I'm in. I'm starting to make around $30,000-$50,000 in profit each month but I still got a good way to go before I'm out of the red. In other news, I tried to end my working agreement with WWC and they decalred war on me. Which is a mistake on their part because they're nowhere near my level I already snatched up Miguel Perez Jr. on a written contract just to show them who's boss.
    I don't think they can buy you out once you are recovering, even if you are still in debt. Its when the debt is getting bigger that its a risk. But there is no magic number. Its dependent on the company size, age, owner stats, etc.

Another fun thing I saw in that test save... Chris Jericho left WCW in mid-1999. He ended up signing with AAA on a written deal after being unemployed for a bit. Man, having him come back into ECW around that point would be pretty epic. I don't know if his contract expiry date is set or random, but given that he actually left WCW around then, good chance its not random. But additions like that aren't even really "necessary". Just nice added bonuses. So many big talents debut in the '98 thru 2001 period that can be turned into stars. A lot of talent I've used repeatedly in my WCW 2k1 saves, but being in ECW should make it different enough to still be rather enjoyable to build them up.

Status

I don't think they can buy you out once you are recovering, even if you are still in debt. Its when the debt is getting bigger that its a risk. But there is no magic number. Its dependent on the company size, age, owner stats, etc.

Another fun thing I saw in that test save... Chris Jericho left WCW in mid-1999. He ended up signing with AAA on a written deal after being unemployed for a bit. Man, having him come back into ECW around that point would be pretty epic. I don't know if his contract expiry date is set or random, but given that he actually left WCW around then, good chance its not random. But additions like that aren't even really "necessary". Just nice added bonuses. So many big talents debut in the '98 thru 2001 period that can be turned into stars. A lot of talent I've used repeatedly in my WCW 2k1 saves, but being in ECW should make it different enough to still be rather enjoyable to build them up.
    Jericho is currently competing only in Europe in my game. For CWA I want to say. I'm very tempted to sign him but he costs $17,000 or so on a written contract so I'm not sure that's the fiscally responsible thing to do. He'd probably be a guaranteed B match rating though and up against the likes of RVD, Sabu and Taz, probably pushing an A under the right circumstances.

Status

Jericho is currently competing only in Europe in my game. For CWA I want to say. I'm very tempted to sign him but he costs $17,000 or so on a written contract so I'm not sure that's the fiscally responsible thing to do. He'd probably be a guaranteed B match rating though and up against the likes of RVD, Sabu and Taz, probably pushing an A under the right circumstances.
    No, I would say he would probably make for a poor financial decision. He's pretty great because he's awesome in the ring and amazing on the microphone. But unless you really need someone to be able to pull your grades up like that, he would be a luxury signing. That's fine if the finances are solid, but less so when they aren't.

What's going on with Kurt Angle in your save?

Status

No, I would say he would probably make for a poor financial decision. He's pretty great because he's awesome in the ring and amazing on the microphone. But unless you really need someone to be able to pull your grades up like that, he would be a luxury signing. That's fine if the finances are solid, but less so when they aren't.

What's going on with Kurt Angle in your save?
    He was in development with PPW for a good while, called up to WWF in July 1999 and is currently pushed as an upper midcarder.

In other world updates, the current champions of the big two are as follows...

WWF

WWF Champion: Jeff Jarrett (in his SECOND REIGN!!!)
    IC Champion: Mark Henry
    European Champion: Bombastic Bob
    Light Heavyweight Champion: TAKA Michinoku (year long reign)
    World Tag Team Champions: X-Pac and Droz (of all people)

King of the Ring 1999: The Undertaker
    Royal Rumble 2000: Roddy Piper (lmao)

WCW

World Heavyweight Champion: Scott Hall
    US Champion: Hugh Morrus
    Television Champion: Ric Flair (!?!)
    Cruiserweight Champion: Evan Karagias
    Tag Team Champions: Vacant (Benoit and Malenko left for WWF)

So yeah wrestling has basically gone to shit. I would have to say WCW is heading downhill fast with everything besides the main event scene looking pretty pathetic. WWF is getting better as things go, and they're the only International company in the game right now. They have all their actual stars still in tact, plus Malenko, Benoit, Hogan, Piper and Bigelow. So yeah, they're stacked. Which makes their champions that much more disgusting.

#GrimLove

Status

Welp, I've got another update for you fellas.

Jeff Hardy is currently being a pain in my ass. He is my go-to enhancement talent, but there's just one problem: He's wasted on drugs. I'm not sure what to do with him since Matt is here too. My thought process is to either keep them and deal with the headache, or fire both of them, since Matt will almost certainly be furious with me.

Terry Gordy is also unsurprisingly being a problem. His Main Event match with Bam Bam (btw, that in real life woulda been a helluva HOSS match) was hampered by alcohol and drugs. It's been only this one instance but I fined him for both afflictions. He wasn't happy with fining him for being drunk, but he was totally cool and even improved his behavior after being fined for drugs.

For updates on the NWA, as of right now, here are the titles and their respective champions:

Spoiler:

NWA World Heavyweight Championship: Dan Severn (Since Week 3, February 1995)

NWA World Tag Team Championships: Ron & Don Harris (Since Week 2, January 1996)

NWA National Championship (NCW): Vacant (Since Unknown)

NWA National Tag Team Championships (NCW): Bobby Fulton & Tommy Rogers (Since Week 4, January 1996)

NWA North American Heavyweight Championship NWA (NWA-NJ): Tommy Cairo (Since Week 3, January 1996)

NWA-UK World (NWA-UK): Peter Collins (Since Week 1, January 1996)

NWA-UK Television (NWA-UK): Vacant (Since Unknown)

NWA-UK Tag Team (NWA-UK): Justin Richards & Guy Thunder (Since Week 1, January 1996)

The rest of the wrestling scene as of February 1996 is as follows:

ECW:

Spoiler:

ECW World Heavyweight Championship: The Sandman (Since Week 2, November 1995)

ECW World Tag Team Championships: Cactus Jack & Mikey Whipwreck (Since Week 4, December 1995)

ECW Television Championship: Mikey Whipwreck (Since Week 4, December 1995)

WWF:

Spoiler:

WWF Champioship: Bret Hart (Since Week 3, November 1995)

WWF Tag Team Championships: The Smoking Gunns (Since Week 4, September 1995)

WWF Intercontinental Championship: Razor Ramon (Since Week 3, October 1995)

1996 Royal Rumble Winner: Bret Hart

Yes. After successfully defending against his brother Owen Hart in a great match, Bret Hart then went on to win the Royal Rumble... which was the very next match.

WCW:

Spoiler:

WCW Championship: Ric Flair (Since Week 4, December 1996)

WCW World Tag Team Championships: Harlem Heat (Since Week 4, September 1995)

WCW United States Championship: One Man Gang (Since Week 4, December 1995)

WCW World Television Championship: Johnny B. Bad (Since Week 4, October 1995)

Status

You did hire a bit of a problematic roster, Yuri. Personally when I'm looking to add new talent I filter out the people who will be negative locker room influences. I just feel like it's such a pain when you've got guys you have to regularly discipline and you never know how they'll react. The most problematic guy I have in ECW right now is RVD and that's just because he's kind of got an ego. He doesn't show up under the influence or start any problems, he just gets called into wrestler's court pretty frequently.

In other news I just moved up to the 5th largest company in the world, passing up CMLL and AAA. Not too shabby as I started out 8th. And apparently AJPW is in a complete tailspin right now, according to the news. Can't imagine what will happen if AJPW somehow goes out of business.

#GrimLove

Status

You did hire a bit of a problematic roster, Yuri. Personally when I'm looking to add new talent I filter out the people who will be negative locker room influences. I just feel like it's such a pain when you've got guys you have to regularly discipline and you never know how they'll react. The most problematic guy I have in ECW right now is RVD and that's just because he's kind of got an ego. He doesn't show up under the influence or start any problems, he just gets called into wrestler's court pretty frequently.

In other news I just moved up to the 5th largest company in the world, passing up CMLL and AAA. Not too shabby as I started out 8th. And apparently AJPW is in a complete tailspin right now, according to the news. Can't imagine what will happen if AJPW somehow goes out of business.
    I almost exclusively did that when hiring my roster. Hardy and Gordy just have a problem with drugs. I'll need to fix that.

On the plus side, Brian "F'n" Pillman is in my company officially, and with him, he is going to carry my company for the forseeable future.

Status

Pillman will probably have issues with drugs as well.

One of the reasons I enjoy fictional mods so much is that its typically easier to hire targets based on personality. I will proactively avoid negative personalities, where possible. Its tough in a real world mod - there are usually fewer options, and you often want a particular wrestler for a particular reason. So its hard to say "well, RVD would be AMAZIN for my company but he's got the pot problem, so.... Simon Diamond instead!" Yeah, no.

Been tweaking some things in the Montreal Aftermath mod and watching a bit of late-97 ECW Hardcore TV. Weird that Beullah isn't on the ECW roster. Edited that so she is.

Status

Ok so what are the pros and cons of running house shows? Is it something I should be doing as a Cult size promotion with fairly large debt?

Status

Ok so what are the pros and cons of running house shows? Is it something I should be doing as a Cult size promotion with fairly large debt?
    Depends on kind of house shows you mean.

Actual house shows are available by going to the Schedule screen, then House Shows. If you have enough workers under Written contracts who don't all have House Shows excluded, you can run them. They make you money. Not a lot, but there is no downside. Workers don't get hurt, lose Physical condition, or anything else. The only other thing you can do is use them the check chemistry. Which isn't a bad idea if you are going to run a big feud and have never put them in the ring together before.

"Virtual house shows" are a bit of a cheat. Basically create a weekly event. Give it a name like "ECW Blood Tour (Monday)". Make it fairly short in duration if you want to. When you run the show, just select None for broadcasters. The one thing to be caerful of is that to the wrestlers, its an event - no different from a monthly PPV. So if you leave main guys off, they can get annoyed. It will also impact your popularity in that region, so you need to grade strong enough that it doesn't hurt. I typically do a lot of multi-man tag main events. Similar to a Japanese company doing a tour show. They can be useful for building popularity in a particular region - I started doing them in one of my WCW 2k1 saves in Canada to build up a bit of popularity there until I could get a TV deal. Why they can be a bit "cheat" is that you can draw a strong crowd. If you have good popularity in the region and the business is doing well, a "house show" like this can draw pretty big. In the 1987 Golden Age mod, the WWF has 2 B shows and no A show. To properly emulate their schedule at the time, I set up two weekly tour shows. But given the popularity of company, they would draw huge. Like 30K or even 40K. And the brings in a lot of money. so yeah, it can be feel like a bit of a cheat.

Status

I'm working on starting house shows, but I gotta wait for some of guys' contracts to end so I can resign them to written deals and make them eligible for house shows.

I had a pretty big event at Living Dangerously, with Mike Awesome beating Raven and Richards to win the ECW World Heavyweight Championship for the first time and AJ Styles beating Jerry Lynn to end their months long feud and win the ECW Television Championship.

The main storyline I'm going to work on going forward is going to be The Nest vs. ECW where Raven is attempting to rule the company through brainwashing and manipulating people to join his army. I've already had him convert Richards to join The Nest. Right now The Nest consists of Raven, Richards, Punk, Abyss (just hired) and Dawn Marie. Team ECW is going to be captained by Tommy Dreamer and include Justin Credible, Lance Storm and Rhino for the most part, but will essentially be all the faces in ECW. Rhino is likely going to join The Nest before it's over.

Also I was looking at my finances and realized that PPV revenue is no joke. I've still been struggling to keep from losing money, but I ran a three-night PPV special and made close to $200,000 in a week. So my strategy going forward is to do weekly PPVs, and I think that will steadily bring me up out of debt. The only slight issue with that is the fact that I already have two TV shows I'm doing each week so it's gonna be a bit of a pain to book three shows per week plus any "real" PPVs I wanna run, such as Living Dangerously, November to Remember, etc. But if that's what I gotta do to finally break even, that's what I'm going to do. My contracts for Hardcore TV are almost up but I foolishly agreed to another deal to put Hardcore TV on FS1 when my current deals run out. I'm going to see if they'll let me cancel that deal before the show is set to debut so I don't have so many shows to book.

#GrimLove

Status

I'm working on starting house shows, but I gotta wait for some of guys' contracts to end so I can resign them to written deals and make them eligible for house shows.

I had a pretty big event at Living Dangerously, with Mike Awesome beating Raven and Richards to win the ECW World Heavyweight Championship for the first time and AJ Styles beating Jerry Lynn to end their months long feud and win the ECW Television Championship.

The main storyline I'm going to work on going forward is going to be The Nest vs. ECW where Raven is attempting to rule the company through brainwashing and manipulating people to join his army. I've already had him convert Richards to join The Nest. Right now The Nest consists of Raven, Richards, Punk, Abyss (just hired) and Dawn Marie. Team ECW is going to be captained by Tommy Dreamer and include Justin Credible, Lance Storm and Rhino for the most part, but will essentially be all the faces in ECW. Rhino is likely going to join The Nest before it's over.

Also I was looking at my finances and realized that PPV revenue is no joke. I've still been struggling to keep from losing money, but I ran a three-night PPV special and made close to $200,000 in a week. So my strategy going forward is to do weekly PPVs, and I think that will steadily bring me up out of debt. The only slight issue with that is the fact that I already have two TV shows I'm doing each week so it's gonna be a bit of a pain to book three shows per week plus any "real" PPVs I wanna run, such as Living Dangerously, November to Remember, etc. But if that's what I gotta do to finally break even, that's what I'm going to do. My contracts for Hardcore TV are almost up but I foolishly agreed to another deal to put Hardcore TV on FS1 when my current deals run out. I'm going to see if they'll let me cancel that deal before the show is set to debut so I don't have so many shows to book.
    PPV revenue in TEW is almost broken when it comes to Cult companies. You can make a decent enough profit using a small PPV broadcaster and sign who you need to sign, whilst also increasing your production eventually. If you can break even and keep making money while also dropping a TV show in favor of a weekly "mini-PPV", you should hit national in no time at all.

I hit the jackpot of combinations. Woman and Brian Pillman have excellent chemistry together and it makes me so happy to see that, since they're going to be my ace heel duo. James Mitchell also has excellent chemistry with Bull Nakano, and he doesn't have any negative chemistry with Bam Bam, which I'll happily take. Mark Nulty and Kevin Kelly also are great when calling matches together.

My company looks to be in good hands in terms of chemistry, for now. I just hope Bam Bam, Foley, and Pillman don't have negative chemistry together or else I'm doomed.

Also Jeff Hardy has returned from an imposed two-week unpaid vacation. Hopefully he shapes up. Terry Gordy unfortunately I can't send on hiatus yet since I still need him for the 8-man tournament PPV to crown the National Champion. Pillman also got wasted on drugs at the house show. Not a good sign so far for our future National Champion.

Status

RIP ECW... April 1992 - June 2000

I was recovering from my debt but I guess I was in the hole for too long and we finally declared bankruptcy. It was a good run and I'm a bit disappointed at the death because I feel like I could have gone National if my finances held up. I made it almost exactly 2 years and ran 150 shows. But I'm excited to continue my career.

I decided I'd create a new company using my very good reputation I had attained with Dutch Mantell from 2 years in ECW. Thus, United States Pro Wrestling was born. It's pretty much the definitive indy promotion, with strong emphasis on ring work. The defining characteristics of my product are traditional wrestling, modern wrestling, realism, lucha libre and pure wrestling. Comedy, mainstream wrestling and risque wrestling are set to none. Basically it's ROH before there was ROH. I stole the logo, belts and events from the CVerse. We're regional size right now and I started off with $500,000.

My franchise players are AJ Styles, CM Punk, Chris Candido, Kaz Hayashi and Tajiri. I brought over a decent chunk of the guys I help build in ECW as you can tell. In fact, AJ now has loyalty to me because I literally built him from the ground up, gave him the ECW TV title and have now crowned him the inagural USPW World champ.

On that note, this is my roster..

World Champion: AJ Styles
    National Champion: Masato Tanaka
    Cruiserweight Champion: Devon Storm
    Tag Team Champions: Kaz Hayashi and Yoshihiro Tajiri

Ace Steel
    AJ Styles
    Brian Kendrick
    Chris Candido
    Chris Harris
    Chris Hero
    Chris Sabin
    Claudio Castagnoli
    CM Punk
    Devon Storm
    Frankie Kazarian
    Homicide
    JC Ice
    James Storm
    Kaz Hayashi
    Low Ki
    Masato Tanaka
    Mike Quackenbush
    Nigel McGuinness
    Randy Orton
    Reckless Youth
    Ron Killings
    Samoa Joe
    Simon Diamond
    Wolfie D
    Yoshihiro Tajiri

But in a fucked up twist, Bryan Danielson who was on my roster just died at the age of 19 in a freak accident. What the hell is that? This literally just happened and it's making me not want to continue this game. I will, of course, but it's put quite the damper on things for me.

@Yuri - Sucks about Pillman but that's the price you pay if you want someone that problematic to be the face of your company. Hopefully he and Hardy come around. And what's this you're doing with Mitchell, Nakano and Bam Bam? Sounds fucking epic.

The Franchise.

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Hey guys.

Im wanting to do a WCW save around the time Russo takes over (Sep/Oct 99).

Does anyone know of any mods for this time period?

if not what can you suggest as settings (prestige, momentum, pop etc) for wcw and WWF as my other option is to edit the 1998 art of war mod I downloaded again. Thanks

Thread Information