Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: TEW 2016

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: TEW 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    Yeah, I'd take that to mean physical damage, but not necessarily on time decline. So edge of time decline. Risk of it.

As for Bam Bam.... he was a guy I couldn't find a ton of info about his Time Warner contract. so I went back and forth on whether he should be absent or under WCW contract. I added him, but forgot to remove the Absence. But he should honestly probably on a starting absence and not under contract.

I'll just release him when he's back - was sad you got rid of Tajiri because now I'm down to 11 cruisers instead of an even 12 for my Best of the Super Cruisers tournament. As always, I'll be starting the game with that tournament, whichever of the cruisers I've signed first who can appear will get the last spot but likely they'll have lost a bunch of draws. Last time I didn't sign women because a lot of them were against owner goals, this time I'll just say fuck it to owner goals and sign them anyways. The main roster should have a regular rotation of 78 wrestlers with 6 stables and a composition of 3 Singles Heavyweights, 2 Tag Heavyweights, 1 Singles Cruiserweight, 2 Tag Cruiserweights, 1 Singles Women, 2 Tag Women, 1 Young Lion, 1 Veteran. It'll pretty much be filled with tournaments most of the year with multi-man tag matches to keep the non-tourney people occupied and for easy title defense set-ups. Evidently with a starting roster of about 40ish guys, had a ton of guys to sign. I didn't bother signing Veterans because I think those spots will naturally get taken by older guys like DDP and Finlay inevitably. So far my only time decline guys are DDP and Brian Adams. DDP is only in early time decline thankfully.

So guys I've signed to fill roles (well, it's day one, so these are guys I'm trying to sign):

Women Division:
    Alexis Laree
    Allison Danger
    Angel Orisini
    Angel Williams
    Beth Phoenix
    Bonnie Marxon
    Cheerleader Melissa
    Daffney
    Gail Kim
    Jazz
    Katarina Waters
    Lexie Fyfe
    Lisa Marie Varon
    Lufisto
    Nattie Neidhart
    Shelley Martinez

Paisley fills in the 18th role. She'll be shitty but she is able to wrestle in the game so whatever. Maybe she'll become great somehow or serviceable.

Cruiserweight Division:
    Bryan Danielson
    Christopher Daniels
    Kid Kash
    Juventud Guerrera
    Psicosis
    Super Crazy
    Tajiri

Heavyweight Division:
    C.W Anderson
    Robbie Brookside
    Steve Corino

Young Lions:
    Chris Hero
    CM Punk
    Masato Tanaka
    Ricky Banderas

Haven't bothered with the development company yet.

Status

Similar signings to what I make, Jon. So much talent there.

Dropping Tajiri hurt, but i figured I didn't want the roster to start out too far deviated from WCW had at the end. Same reason Raven is back with the WWF, really. But Raven will leave the WWF. Tajiri should be signable by WCW.

Did some more digging. Bam Bam really did wait out his WCW contract as it was directly with Time Warner, so yeah, he should be unemployed and absent for the first year. My bad.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    Similar signings to what I make, Jon. So much talent there.

Dropping Tajiri hurt, but i figured I didn't want the roster to start out too far deviated from WCW had at the end. Same reason Raven is back with the WWF, really. But Raven will leave the WWF. Tajiri should be signable by WCW.

Did some more digging. Bam Bam really did wait out his WCW contract as it was directly with Time Warner, so yeah, he should be unemployed and absent for the first year. My bad.
    How come you didn't put Tajiri with the WWE. IRL it seems he was signed by them. If I wasn't going a wrestling-focused WCW, I might have done an ECW invasion to start. I doubt I'll sign Raven up by the time he's off. Would love to bring in Eddie G, Sting, Flair, Nash, Mysterio, and Goldberg back. Sting/Flair/Nash will do well as veterans. Goldberg would depend on how well he performs. Shawn Michaels would be wonderful too. Considered bringing in Curt Hennig too in the veteran role. Really looking forward to starting the first Zero Climax. Hopefully Booker T doesnt get caught on roids.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    How come you didn't put Tajiri with the WWE. IRL it seems he was signed by them. If I wasn't going a wrestling-focused WCW, I might have done an ECW invasion to start. I doubt I'll sign Raven up by the time he's off. Would love to bring in Eddie G, Sting, Flair, Nash, Mysterio, and Goldberg back. Sting/Flair/Nash will do well as veterans. Goldberg would depend on how well he performs. Shawn Michaels would be wonderful too. Considered bringing in Curt Hennig too in the veteran role. Really looking forward to starting the first Zero Climax. Hopefully Booker T doesnt get caught on roids.
    I mulled having all the ex-ECW guys that ended up in the WWF there. Just decided I would only have a few. Justin Credible signed in February and Rhyno in March. Tajiri didn't actually join the WWF until something like May.

There are tons of talent you can bring in. And tons more you can develop. Fun time period.

The Franchise.

Status
      Country                    Scotland

So I'm going to try and edit the wcw guys to be in the WWF. If I was to make two brands (WWF and wcw) for the WWF company, would they all be available for both raw and SD or would I needs to simply avoid the brands and just create a super faction for them?

i was looking up the wcw contracts and noticed curt Hennig, Scott Norton, Scott Hall, a bunch of cruisers and Brian knobs were all released/fired before they went under so that would make these guys targetable free agents yeah?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Franchiser View Post
    So I'm going to try and edit the wcw guys to be in the WWF. If I was to make two brands (WWF and wcw) for the WWF company, would they all be available for both raw and SD or would I needs to simply avoid the brands and just create a super faction for them?

i was looking up the wcw contracts and noticed curt Hennig, Scott Norton, Scott Hall, a bunch of cruisers and Brian knobs were all released/fired before they went under so that would make these guys targetable free agents yeah?
    Depends on how you set up the brands. But even if you have them on separate brands and the shows set to run separate brands, you can turn brand split off when booking a show so you can use everyone.

Those workers are all available. By memory, Norton and Hall are touring with New Japan, and I'm not sure I have Norton set to be available in North America at all, as he pretty much entirely worked in Japan after WCW.

Status

So given what I found about Bam Bam, I'm going to nuke his WCW contract. If anyone wants that updated rather than doing it themselves, I can re-up the slight change to the data.

As well, please let me know if you see anything out of whack. Someone with oddly high or oddly high skills. something could have been missed or mistakes made during editing.

Status

Goddamnit, found a double. On the WCW roster no less. The Sarge and DeWayne Bruce are the same person. Delete one of them.

Thread Information