Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: TEW 2016

SOS Brigade Member

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    United States

Re: TEW 2016

Man, my current game so far has not gone as expected. I've slightly modified the 1991 mod so that AWA doesn't close down and instead was sold to my character (for TEW Dynasty reasons, of course). Throughout the course of the game, Jimmy Snuka beat Ultimate Warrior for the WWF Championship at Royal Rumble, then went on to defeat Hulk Hogan clean in the Main Event of WrestleMania VII. Not only that, Junkyard Dog is the very first WCW Champion (they left the NWA in February).
    So far, just a weird game.

Grim's Threads

Spoiler:

Grim Reviews Random Games / WWE: Rewriting History / Resident Evil: Raccoon City / Humanity

The Franchise.

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Got a question if you don't mind.

Is it possible to create a database file from an In_game save file to use later.

I.e for fantasy purposes, could I use the data from a certain save point, edit it in editor, then carry on from there in a new save?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Man, my current game so far has not gone as expected. I've slightly modified the 1991 mod so that AWA doesn't close down and instead was sold to my character (for TEW Dynasty reasons, of course). Throughout the course of the game, Jimmy Snuka beat Ultimate Warrior for the WWF Championship at Royal Rumble, then went on to defeat Hulk Hogan clean in the Main Event of WrestleMania VII. Not only that, Junkyard Dog is the very first WCW Champion (they left the NWA in February).
    So far, just a weird game.
    I always enjoy seeing how the game unfolds in different people saves. But I wouldn't call it weird - its the kind of stuff that tends to happen. The AI booking tends to throw stuff like that in there. Sometimes for logical reasons - someone who never became a star develops into one - and sometimes illogically.

Quote Originally Posted by Franchiser View Post
    Got a question if you don't mind.

Is it possible to create a database file from an In_game save file to use later.

I.e for fantasy purposes, could I use the data from a certain save point, edit it in editor, then carry on from there in a new save?
    Nope. You would have to do it manually. Which is a ton of work.

Thread Information