Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CWA Retribution

Hakuna Matata

Status
      Country                    United States

CWA Retribution

The screen fades in from black as the opening notes of the song sound out, an empty, dark arena slowly coming into focus. The camera pans around, the empty seating staring back at it blankly. Slowly, in time with each chord played on the piano, lights begin to flicker on, until eventually the arena is revealed as the setting for CWA’s Retribution as viewed from the ring. Boston’s TD Garden is, for the moment, perfectly still, the calm before the storm.

When the drums are first hit, the camera is angled upwards slightly, an imposing, near-demonic structure visible high in the air. Gradually it makes its descent, heading directly towards the lens, blocking out each light again in turn as it begins to dominate the image. And then, as we find ourselves entirely surrounding by the steel, glass pods waiting patiently to be filled, the image suddenly returns to blackness. The music continues to build, regardless.

Voiceover: Retribution.

The voice is male, old, timid. For now, it says nothing else as more instruments enter the accompanying music. When the image returns, we are greeted by Jonathan McGinnis and the Connor Brothers, celebrating at Five-Star Attraction, Johnny Vegas lying bloody and bruised in front of them.

Voiceover: Vengeance for perceived injustice…

… Michelle von Horrowitz and Jon Snowmantashi circling the ring in Madison Square Garden, and then McGinnis standing on the stage after the climax of said main event...

Voiceover: … Vengeance for recklessness…

… A quick montage of Indy Club interferences, specifically Jonathan McGinnis attacking his fellow competitors in the Steel Roulette match. We climax on the self-proclaimed Indy God bringing a chair crashing down onto Johnny Vegas’ skull…

Voiceover: … Vengeance for a stolen championship…

… Nick Lawton covers Ethan Connor, the referee hitting the mat three times and the New York audience erupting into pandemonium around them, Amanda Starr visible holding Drew Connor's legs in the background…

Voiceover: The man who seeks Retribution looks into the past. He seeks to right the wrongs of yesterday.

… The Indy Club set upon Harrison Wake in the middle of the ring as the music begins its soaring crescendo…

Voiceover: But tonight, at Retribution…

As the images turn to the Club surrounding the ring, Jon Snowmantashi and Elijah Edwards preparing to defend themselves from within it, the voiceover is broken by a myriad of CWA stars saying the words At Retribution (or a variant thereof) in their pre-match promos. Nate Savage, Amanda Starr, Dustin Dreamer. As the CWA locker room empties to come to the aid of the World and High Voltage Champions, the familiar voiceover returns.

Voiceover: … we do not look into the past. Instead, the future hurtles towards some…

… Clips of The Echo in the closing stages of their victory over von Horrowitz and Enigma. Amongst the footage we hear snippets of interviews and monologues posted on CWA.com last week...

Ethan Connor: At Retribution we’re coming to collect, settle your debt and those titles are collateral…

… In-ring footage of the combatants in the High Voltage #1 Contendership Battle Royale. Nate Save battling Clint Shepherd in the Garden, Dustin Dreamer taking the fight to Harrison Wake, Demetrius Young preparing to wrestle the former champion last week …

Voiceover: And whilst the future is oncoming for some, it has already collided with others…

… Clips of several Lightbringer victories, his hand raised high by a series of officials...

Lightbringer: There is not going to be anything cute about me at Retribution…

… Elijah Edwards celebrating with his newly won High Voltage Championship in New York…

Voiceover And the future, like retribution itself, is there for whoever is willing to reach out and take it.

... The music is frantic now, reaching its climax, and a high-paced montage of competitors in the main event battling one another. Harrison Wake nails Michelle von Horrowitz with a clothesline during their triple threat match at the Wrestle Royale …

MVH: The five of you should not fool yourself that the retribution will be yours, gentlemen. It belongs only to me…

… Jonathan McGinnis takes out the KAIJU with a suicide dive in Detroit…

Jonathan McGinnis: Come Retribution, when we meet in that devil's playground, when I get him inside Steel Roulette, it won't be pretty...

… Johnny Vegas rocks McGinnis with a super kick at the Garden …

Johnny Vegas: At Retribution…

… Enigma and Michelle von Horrowitz exchange submissions on Adrenaline Rush in Trenton…

Enigma: At Retribution…

Finally, we cut to the same image of The Indy Club standing above the unconscious body of Johnny Vegas. It’s blink-and-you’ll-miss-it, but a frame of Snowmantashi staring at the camera with fire in his eyes is spliced into it…

Voiceover: Retribution.

Pyrotechnics go off around the TD Garden and the fans are in a frenzy as they are ready for CWA action. The camera pans above the ring showing the structure known as Steel Roulette before going ringside.

Jim Taylor: Good evening fans and welcome to Retribution! I'm Jim Taylor joined alongside by my broadcast colleague Tim Coleman, and you just saw it folks that is where our main event will take place later this evening as six competitors will enter but only one will be lucky enough to walk out with the CWA World Heavyweight Championship!

Tim Coleman: You got that right Jimbo, and that lucky person is hopefully Jonathan McGinnis so he can stick it to Isaac Richmann for stacking the deck against him tonight!

Jim Taylor: We'll find that out later, but we have plenty of more action so lets get to it!

Battle Royal - Winner earns a High Voltage Championship match
    Marcus Bennett vs Mark Merriwether vs Demetrious Young vs Dustin Dreamer vs Nate Savage

Lindsay Monahan: The opening contest is a battle royal with the only way to win is to toss your opponent over the top rope, and the winner will earn themselves a shot at the High Voltage Championship! Introducing first…

“Stockholm Syndrome” by Muse plays and a small mixed reaction for Demetrious Young who confidently makes his way to the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: From Miami, Florida, weighing in at 206lbs and standing at 5’9. He is “The Standard”, Demetrious Young!

“Johnny’s Revenge” by Crown the Empire fills the arena and the jeers begin as Dustin Dreamer makes his way out with no sign of his manager Athena at his side. He wears a scowl on his face as he practically races to the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: From Chicago, Illinois, weighing in 220lbs and standing at 6’4. He is “The King of Chaos” Dustin Dreamer!

“Ace of Spades” by Motorhead soon hits and newcomer to CWA, Marcus Bennett makes his way out to a warm reception from the fans as he cracks his neck side to side while walking to the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: From Mankato, Minnesota and wrestling out of Canton, Ohio. He weighs in at 247lbs and stands at 5’11, he is “The Crippler” Marcus Bennett!

“Ace of Spades” is soon replaced as “Hollywood” by Jay-Z hits and Mark Merriwether steps out to a mixed reception. He turns around with his arms outstretched before turning back to the fans and arrogantly struts to the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: From Seattle, Washington and wrestling out of Hollywood, California. He weighs in at 230lbs and stands at 6’0, he is “The Hollywood Standard” Mark Merriwether!

“Cut the Cord” by Shinedown now hits and the crowd instantly starts to boo loudly as Nate Savage steps out with a microphone in hand.

Savage: Cut my music!

The music comes to a halt.

Savage: Hold on Lindsay before you waste your breath and announce me allow me to inform everyone that I will not be participating in this match as I feel it is beneath me, and quite frankly not worth my time

A mixed response, cheers because the fans don’t have to see Nate but boos because he’s such a jerk.

Savage: I mean I already embarrassed Demetrious Young during his debut match, honestly I’m surprised he’s still standing after what I did to him.

Young is seen in the ring yelling at Savage to get inside the ring.

Savage: You don’t want that kid, believe me when I tell you that what I did to you at Adrenaline Rush will pale in comparison to what I’d do to you if I got in there right now

Young is irate now as he leans against the ropes egging on Savage who is just laughing.

Savage: Like I said you don’t want to be embarrassed again kid, and that goes for the rest of you chumps in that ring too. Now, if you don’t mind I have more important things to concern myself with…

Savage walks back through the curtain as Young is still leaning on the ropes yelling at Savage.

DING! DING! DING!

Young is not paying any attention as all of the participants in the ring sneak up behind him and dump him out of the ring with ease.

DEMETRIOUS YOUNG IS ELIMINATED!

Tim Coleman: That was quick!

Jim Taylor: Well, with Nate Savage not participating and the elimination of Demetrious Young we are now down to three in this battle royal

Young is rather upset as he slams his fists on the apron before stomping to the back. Inside the ring Dreamer has already begun his attack on Bennett as he clubs him from behind with a running double axe handle and begins to stomp away. Soon enough Merriwether joins in on the stomping with Dreamer while playing to the crowd, who respond with jeers.

Jim Taylor: Remember fans, the winner earns a shot to wrestle for the High Voltage Championship!

Tim Coleman: These two newcomers getting an opportunity of a lifetime tonight!

Merriwether and Dreamer pick up Bennett before whipping him across the ring to the ropes, and Merriwether catches Bennett with a clothesline! He taunts him some and the crowd with his back turned to Dreamer, and as he turns around he’s met by a clothesline from Dreamer! Dreamer follows up with another clothesline before backing Merriwether in the corner and begins choking him with his boot…

Jim Taylor: Dreamer with no intentions of working together with Merriwether as he chokes the life out of him!

Tim Coleman: I don’t blame Dreamer, it’s every man for himself!

Dreamer is clubbed from behind by Bennett, who then takes Dreamer for a ride with a German suplex! Now he goes to work on Merriwether in the corner with several back hand chops that echo through the arena.

Tim Coleman: That’s going to leave a mark!

Bennett tries to push Merriwether out of the ring but Merriwether fends him off with a rake of the eyes leaving Bennett temporarily blinded allowing Merriwether to send him face first to the mat with a running bulldog! Merriwether is fired up now as he sends Bennett off the ropes, but Bennett wisely hangs on and catches Merriwether with a back elbow knocking him back into Dreamer, who drops Merriwether on his head with a German suplex! Bennett sneaks up behind Dreamer looking for another German suplex of his own, but Dreamer is ready and fends him off with several back elbow strikes knocking Bennett back some. Dreamer unloads on Bennett with a flurry head butts that have Bennett reeling and now Dreamer hooks him up in position…DDT! Bennett’s head bounces off the mat.

Merriwether is back up now and charges at Dreamer with a clothesline, but Dreamer ducks it in time causing Merriwether to fall over the ropes landing on the apron. Dreamer senses an opportunity as he runs at Merriwether, but Merriwether was ready as he drills him with a forearm strike knocking him back right into a spinning roundhouse kick from Bennett! Merriwether climbs back in the ring but he’s caught by Bennett with a running knee strike to the midsection doubling him over allowing him to club Merriwether on the back and now he has Merriwether reeling on the rope with several chops to the chest before sending him over to the apron…

Jim Taylor: Bennett may have his one in the bag!

Tim Coleman: Not if Dreamer has anything to say about it!

Dreamer sneaks behind Bennett clubbing him with a running forearm strike that knocks Bennett into Merriwether, who falls off the apron to the outside…

MARK MERRIWETHER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

After several strikes that have Bennett stunned, Dreamer tosses him over but Bennett lands on the apron. Dreamer charges at him, but Bennett drills him with a forearm strike knocking him back and before Bennett can get back in he’s distracted as Merriwether talking trash to him. Dreamer has recovered and uses this as an opportunity to knock Bennett off the apron for the win!

MARCUS BENNETT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED AND THE WINNER OF THE MATCH, DUSTIN DREAMER!

Dreamer celebrates his victory much to the dismay of the fans, while on the outside Bennett and Merriwether are slugging it out before being broken up by more officials…

Jim Taylor: You can give the assist to Mark Merriwether, but nonetheless we'll see Dustin Dreamer challenge the High Voltage champion in the near future and up next we'll find out who he will be facing as we'll see champion Elijah Edwards take on LIGHTBRINGER!

High Voltage Championship - Submission Match
    Elijah Edwards (c) w/Romeo Rollings vs LIGHTBRINGER w/Himawari
    w/ w/

Lindsay Monahan: The following contest is a submission match with the only way to win is to make your opponent submit!

The familiar sound of LIGHTBRINGER’s theme fills the arena and he receives a loud, positive ovation from the fans in attendance as he and Himawari make their way to the ring.

Jim Taylor: LIGHTBRINGER has only been here for a short amount of time, but in that time he’s been quite successful taking the CWA by storm and tonight he has a big opportunity placed in front of him

LIGHTBRINGER’s theme fades out and it is soon replaced by “Icky Thump” by The White Stripes along with another loud, positive reception this time for the High Voltage Champion Elijah Edwards accompanied by his manager Romeo Rollings.

Jim Taylor: Edwards with his first championship defense tonight since capturing the High Voltage Championship last month at Five Star Attraction against Craig Owens

Edwards enters the ring and takes his place in his corner while wearing his championship around his waist.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing first the challenger accompanied by Himawari, from Tokyo, Japan and wrestling out of Tampa Day, Florida. Weighing in tonight 230lbs and standing at 6’3 he is “Tokyo Kisai” LIGHTBRINGER!

Another loud set of cheers for the challenger as he hops in place in his corner.

Lindsay Monahan: and his opponent accompanied by Romeo Rollings, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in tonight at 221lbs and standing at 6’4, he is the CWA High Voltage Champion “Double E” Elijah Edwards!

The cheers continue for the champion as he removes his championship from his waist and holds it up high before handing it off to the referee, Nate Byrne, who showcases it to LIGHTBRINGER before handing it off to the timekeeper and signaling for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

A handshake from both competitors.

Jim Taylor: Good show of sportsmanship

Tim Coleman: I think I’m going to be sick!

Edwards and LB square off now sizing each other up before locking up and LB right off the bat traps Edwards in a side headlock taking him down instantly, and just he begins to wrench back on the neck Edwards slips out of the headlock and is back on his feet. LB is up as well now and charges at Edwards, but he’s caught as Edwards takes him down with an arm drag and now he wrenches back on LB’s arm with an arm lock before LB wriggles himself free of it and now the two man are at standstill as they have a stare down and a round of applause from the fans for their opening efforts.

Jim Taylor: It didn’t take long but we’re at a stalemate already between these two men who are so evenly matched

LB comes at Edwards with a forearm strike, but Edwards has it scouted and counters with a forearm strike of his own followed by a European uppercut that stuns LB and Edwards follows up with a huge discus lariat! LB is stunned on the mat before popping up on one knee trying to regain his senses as Edwards snatches him up and whips him to the corner before nailing LB with a corner clothesline and he remains on the attack with several back elbow strikes to the side of LB’s head that rock the challenger as Edwards drags him out of the corner before taking him down with a hammerlock northern lights suplex! Edwards now expertly applies the grapevine STF in the center of the ring with nowhere for LB to go…

Jim Taylor: Edwards putting his technical prowess on display

Tim Coleman: I don't think the human body should bend that way!

Edwards torques back on the hold keeping the pressure applied as LB is desperately trying to free himself as he slowly inches his way to the ropes, can he get there? YES! LB with desperation clutches to the rope keeping himself alive in this match and Edwards relinquishes the hold. Edwards waits as LB is slow to his feet as he’s on one knee and Edwards attempts a tornado kick, but LB ducks underneath and trips up Edwards…CALF KILLER! He has that dreaded submission applied now and Elijah howls out in pain as LB stretches back on his calf…

Jim Taylor: Remember fans, the only way to win is by submission so if Edwards gives up here we’ll see a new champion

Tim Coleman: No way he’ll give up so soon!

Edwards fighting back the urge to tap out as the pain is excruciating, and now Edwards slowly inches his way to the opposite rope clinging on with everything he’s got forcing LB to release the hold. The damage may have been though as Edwards clutches his calf laying on the mat and now LB rolls him over on his back before hopping on the apron…SLINGSHOT SENTON! LB connects and Edwards is sitting up...SLIDING KICK!

Jim Taylor: LIGHTBRINGER bringing the offense and Elijah has no clue where he’s at right now!

Tim Coleman: He knocked his block off with that kick!

LB sets him up again…ANOTHER SLIGHSHOT SENTON!

Tim Coleman: If he’s not careful he’s going to wear himself out with all these flashy moves!

Elijah has rolled to the apron to get some distance from LB as he slowly rises up obviously unaware of his surroundings…TRIANGLE DROPKICK! That sends Elijah to the floor and the referee begins his count. Elijah gets a quick pep talk from Romeo on the outside before sliding back in the ring and narrowly avoids a sliding European uppercut attack from LB by rolling behind LB and drills him in the back of the head with a forearm strike before he sets him up…PENDULUM BACKBREAKER! LB crumbles to the mat and Elijah takes LB up again…THE DAY TIME STOOD STILL!

Jim Taylor: Delayed vertical suplex by the champion who now looks to regain control as he begins to apply his own version of an Indian deathlock that he calls the Canadian deathlock!

Edwards has the hold applied now and LB is now fighting the urge not to quit as Himawari shouts encouragement to him from ringside while he reaches out with everything he’s got and he clings on for dear life! Edwards brings LB up and sends him off the ropes catching him with a high knee strike. Now Edwards climbs up top looking for a flying elbow drop…BUT LB ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY! Elijah crashes and burns as he rolls around in agony clutching his elbow as LB rolls to feet now in the corner urging Elijah to rise up and as Elijah rises up to one knee LB charges in at him looking for a knee strike…but Elijah was playing possum as he counters…WINTER DREAMS! He has it applied and LB is trapped now as Elijah stretches back hoping LB will just tap!

Jim Taylor: He had that well scouted and LIGHTBRINGER may very well be in danger now!

LB is doing everything in his power to fend off the attack and finally after several slaps Elijah releases the hold. Both men lay on the mat absolutely spent, but Elijah is stirring first as he rises up and now goes for the Excellent Execution but LB is well aware enough to kick him away to the ropes allowing LB time to recover. LB is up now and brings Elijah in for the LIGHTBRINGER lariat, but Elijah ducks underneath in time and looks for a short arm clothesline but LB catches it…FLYING ARMBAR! Smack dab in the center of the ring LB has it locked in tight with no intentions of letting go and Elijah holding back to submit refusing to give up but eventually he succumbs to the pain and must submit!

Lindsay Monahan: The winner of the match and NEW High Voltage Champion, LIGHTBRINGER!

Jim Taylor: What a technical clinic from these two and there will no doubt be a rematch between them soon!

LB takes the championship and holds it up high for the fans to see as Himawari enters the ring and hugs him. LB glances over at Elijah, who is having trouble getting to his feet as he holds his arm and LB walks over and helps him up and extends his hand out for handshake to which Elijah obliges. The fans cheer for the good sportsmanship as Elijah walks away with Romeo allowing LIGHTBRINGER to have his moment

Cut backstage to where Isaac Richmann is seen confront Nate Savage.

Richmann: What was that all about? I give you an opportunity at a championship and you throw it away like it's nothing...

Savage stares at Isaac and breaks out into laughter before walking off leaving Isaac even more baffled than before.

CWA Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match
    The Moment (c) w/Amanda Starr vs The Echo
    w/

As we return to the arena, Lindsay Monahan is standing in the centre of the ring, microphone in hand. The bell is rung three times to draw the audience’s attention to her.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a ladder match for the CWA World Tag Team Championships!

The crowd goes wild in anticipation as ‘Rock or Bust’ by AC/DC begins to sound through the PA system. The roar is heightened even further as Nick Lawton and Ben Bruce appear on the stage, accompanied by their manager.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Amanda Starr… at a combined weight of four hundred and twenty nine pounds… From Auckland, New Zealand and wrestling out of Vancouver, British Columbia…. They are your current reigning, defending, undisputed CWA Tag Team Champions of the World… ‘The Rock ‘n’ Reckless Express’… THE MOMENT!

The Kiwis play up to the crowd, standing at opposite sides of the stage and posing, riling them up into a state of pandemonium. They have smiles on their faces, but also a glint of apprehension for the war coming ahead. Amanda Starr begins to pace down the ramp, her boys following after her and giving out some high-fives to the crowd.

Jim Taylor: Here they are, Tim, our tag team champions. And there’s no shortage of history between these two and The Echo after their gruelling match at Five Star Attraction.

Tim Coleman: No there isn’t, Jim! The Connors have been waiting for weeks to get their hands on The Moment again after they stole the tag belts from around their waists.

Jim Taylor: It’s all they’ve been talking about for the - - NOW WAIT JUST A SECOND!

The commentators’ introduction is cut off as the Moment get down to ring-side, the Echo coming up behind them quickly with chairs in hand. Ethan targets Nick, who gets a stiff shot with the steel to his back. He goes down to his knees, Ben turning around into a huge chair shot to the head from Drew. Ethan climbs the ring steps before ascending to the second rope, taunting the heckling crowd. Meanwhile, Ethan gets right up into the camera, the championship belts visible high above the ring in the background.

Ethan Connor: Do you see those belts?! Those are our belts! These boys are nothing but thieves! Goat-herding, sheep-fucking thieves!

Drew climbs down from the ropes as Jim Taylor mumbles something about live broadcasts and apologies for the language. Ethan picks up the closest ladder he can find, a ten foot one, as Nick Lawton makes his way to his feet. Ethan puts the weapon on his shoulder and charges in at him, taking him off his feet again as the top of the ladder collides with his head. Drew picks Lawton straight back up and gives him a hard Irish Whip into the steel steps!

Drew Connor: This is what happens when you fuck with our family!

Jim Taylor: The Connors certainly aren’t messing around here. They’re all about business… all about those tag team belts. There’s not even time for a too sweet.

Just as Taylor finishes, as if on cue, The Echo come together for a quick too sweet.

Tim Coleman: There’s ALWAYS time for a too sweet, Jim!

The Echo lift Ben Bruce up and throw him under the bottom rope, leaving Nick alone for a second on the outside. They climb in after him and begin to isolate Bruce, a few stomps to his already-bruised body following before Ethan lifts him up to his feet. Drew charges in and takes him back down with a cross-body, and Ethan follows up with a leg drop. The Echo are taunting the fans again, much to their chagrin.

Jim Taylor: Just look at Ben Bruce’s face! He’s busted wide open from that chair shot already!

The Connors keep up the momentum, lifting Bruce back to his feet. Drew charges towards the ropes whilst Ethan nails him with a superkick. Bruce stays on his feet, but he stumbles towards the other Connor, who springboards off the ropes, moonsaults, and then rocks him with a Tornado DDT!

Ethan tells Drew to go get a ladder, who quickly obliges. He climbs out of the ring and collects a twenty footer, sliding it under the ropes for Ethan to set up. The brothers begin their ascent…

Jim Taylor: The Echo are trying to end this one early.

Tim Coleman: Of course they are. They want their tag team titles back!

As the brothers get half way up, Nick Lawton has slid back into the ring, and he begins to shake the foot of the ladder. The Echo jump back down and nail a stereo superkick! Lawton slumps to the mat as Ethan moves over to Bruce, using his feet to unceremoniously force him under the bottom rope and onto the mat. Drew picks Lawton up and Irish Whips him into a corner, charging in after him with a clothesline attempt… but Nick manages to dive out of the way, sending Drew chest-first into the top turnbuckle. Ethan charges in at Lawton, but he sends him over the top rope with a big back body drop, Connor hitting the mat on the outside!

Jim Taylor: And here come the Moment, getting into this match for the first time. Or, at least, one half of the Moment.

Tim Coleman: You mean one third, Jim… Amanda Starr is as much a part as this team’s success as Lawton or Bruce.

Jim Taylor: Fractions are difficult.

Drew comes at Lawton, going for a stiff right hand, but he blocks it and hits a European Uppercut. He takes Drew by the back of the neck and hurls him into the ladder, sending it toppling to the corner. Drew manages to stay on his feet, and Lawton Irish Whips him across the ring. Connor ducks the first clothesline attempt… And then hits a suicide dive onto the rising Ben Bruce on the outside!

Tim Coleman: What a move! How can you not just love these guys?!

Jim Taylor: One would have to question the logic there, though, Lawton is all on his own in the ring with a twenty foot ladder!

Nick stands the ladder up beneath the belts and begins to ascend towards the top, but Ethan is stirring and quickly climbs to the apron, springboarding from the top rope and landing on the ladder. Nick Lawton and Ethan Connor trade off stiff forearms on the top of the ladder, each man taking it in turns to rock backwards and save themselves by mere fingertips. They go back and forth, trading half a dozen forearms each, until Lawton takes the initiative and rocks Ethan with a big European Uppercut. He places Ethan into a front face lock and hooks his leg, takes a deep breath, and…

Jim Taylor: FISHERMAN’S NECKBREAKER FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER!

Tim Coleman: OH MY GOD! That must have been twenty foot in the air!

The crowd erupts into a HOLY SHIT chant as both men lie spent in the middle of the ring. Unbeknownst to Lawton, he’s opened up the door for Drew, who slides back under the bottom rope and spies the ladder. He begins his ascent, more slowly this time, and the delay gives Ben Bruce the chance to climb into the ring after him. Drew is three quarters of the way up the ladder when Bruce stands at its base. He slowly pushes it, Drew landing crotch-first on the top rope!

Drew crumbles into a heap back in the ring, and Bruce is quick to pull him back to his feet after kicking the ladder under the bottom rope (much to the announcers’ confusion), Irish Whipping him into a corner. Bruce charges in and nails a big boot, rocking Drew down to a seated position. Ben pulls him back to his feet and unceremoniously dumps him out of the ring, before shouting at the crowd…

Ben Bruce: THIS IS HOW IT’S DONE!

He quickly charges across the ring, bouncing off the ropes…

Jim Taylor: SUICIDE DIVE! Drew hits the mat hard, Bruce putting his body on the line!

Tim Coleman: Heaven knows how he’ll be able to climb that ladder after that, though.

Jim Taylor: He might not need to – Nick Lawton is getting to his feet and he’s the only one in the ring!

Tim Coleman: But there’s no ladder!

Realising this, Lawton quickly climbs out of the ring and pushes a ten foot ladder into the ring. He climbs in after it and sets it up, but not beneath the ladder. Instead, he puts it at the side of the ring, near to where Drew Connor and Ben Bruce are climbing back to their feet. He begins to ascend it, taking a seated position on its peak. He stand up, prepares himself…

Jim Taylor: Cross-body to the outside! All three men hit the mat again!

Tim Coleman: And what’s this?! Can you believe it?! Ethan Connor is beginning to fight back up to his feet in the ring!

Ethan uses the ropes to slowly drag himself to a vertical base. He looks around, first at the three fallen competitors on the outside, then at the championship belts, then back towards his brother and the Moment… The crowd are willing him to fly… But his legs give way and he faceplants the mat!

Outside of the ring, Nick Lawton is back to his feet and he shakes his partner awake as Drew uses the steel steps to regain his own vertical base. The Moment grab a ladder and take either side of it, holding it up on their shoulders. They charge over at Drew… but he grabs the nearby Amanda Starr and pulls her in front of him as a human shield! The Moment manage to apply the breaks just in time, and drop the ladder just as Drew hurls Amanda towards them. Lawton catches her and she moves out of the way, just in time for Drew to take Nick down with a clothesline. Bruce charges in for a running European uppercut, but Drew dives out of the way and Ben runs straight through the steel ring steps!

Drew goes straight back to work, lifting Nick up to his feet and doubling him over with a knee to the abdomen. He places him into position…

Tim Coleman: Double underhook suplex onto the ladder!

Jim Taylor: Did you HEAR that impact?! Lawton’s back collides with the steel with force!

Drew is straight back up, screaming obscenities at Amanda Starr as he begins to rip apart the announce table. He takes the monitors out and then picks up Lawton, backing him up into the table and then rocking him with a monitor! Nick falls back onto the announce table as Drew climbs back into the ring…
    He begins to climb the ten foot ladder set up earlier, right up to the top rung. He steadies himself on the very top of the ladder, facing away from Lawton, before propelling himself off. He gets major elevation on the moonsault, the rotation almost beautiful, time slowing to a near-halt…

NO! Amanda Starr drags Lawton off the table, and Drew crashes through it with a sickening thud!

Tim Coleman: She’s at it again! She’s at it again!

Jim Taylor: These four men are putting it all on the line here! This shows you how much the tag team titles mean!

Amanda is shaking Lawton back to life, and after a few moments he slides a twenty foot ladder into the ring, going in after it. He looks as if he’s ready to climb, but Ethan Connor has finally made it back to his feet. Connor rocks Lawton with a dropkick, and Nick stumbles backwards, almost falling over the ladder, which remains unopened on the mat. Ethan and Nick begin to trade forearms, their feet in the holes between the rungs of the ladder. After a handful of forearms, Connor takes a shortcut with an eye rake… Lawton stumbles again, turning away from Ethan… Connor seizes the opportunity, leaping into the air…

Tim Coleman: REVERSE HURRICANRANA!

Jim Taylor: Nick Lawton’s head is spiked off of that ladder! He crumples into a heap and rolls under the bottom rope!

Ethan takes the opportunity to set up the twenty foot ladder, right underneath the championship belts… But Ben Bruce has other ideas, rolling under the bottom rope and hitting a HUGE European uppercut before Ethan can start climbing… Connor stumbles backwards, SUPERKICK! But Bruce remains on his feet, his face a brutal crimson mask, and then fires back with an even bigger European Uppercut! Both men fall to the mat, breathing heavily as the crowd reaches fever pitch…

Ethan kips up back to his feet stumbling back a little when Amanda slips in the ring behind Ethan and goes for what looks like a lowblow, but she keeps her grip on Ethan's nether regions as he howls out in pain before being dropped on his head with a BALLS-PLEX! Amanda looks pleased with her handy work as she turns around...SUPERKICK! Drew, somehow is still standing and clobbers Amanda with a superkick.

Tim Coleman: That will teach her to stick her nose in other people's business!

Drew helps Ethan back up, who is still clutching his groin and they notice Ben rising up before delivering an IN STEREO SUPERKICK taking the big man off his feet and out of the equation. Nick is coming back to his senses as he rises up on the apron before Ethan drills him with a SUPERKICK knocking him off the apron to the outside while Drew is halfway up the ladder and Ethan follows suit as they both grab the tag team titles down from the ceiling...

Lindsay Monahan: The winners of the match and NEW Tag Team Champions, The Echo!

Jim Taylor: The Echo regains back their championships, but will the other half of The Indy Club walk out the Steel Roulette with his championship well we'll find out next!

CWA World Heavyweight Championship - Steel Roulette
    Jon Snowmantashi (c) vs Jonathan McGinnis vs Enigma vs Michelle von Horrowitz vs Harrison Wake w/Mia Walsh vs Johnny Vegas w/Jenny Vegas

The time has come for the epic main event of the night! Everyone in the arena watches with anticipation as the house lights dim and the terrifying Steel Roulette slowly begins to descend from up above Within moments for the first time in CWA History The tension in the room is almost palpable as this infernal device of twisted metal and glass almost seems to groan with malice intent. the unforgiving structure has completely surrounded the ring with metal while the four Plexiglas pods that will hold some of the competitors in the match are shown at the four corners of the ring. Lindsay Monahan clearly doesn't want to get anywhere near the Steel Roulette , as she makes her ring announcements from the safety of the arena floor
    Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the Steel Roulette match! The rules of the match are as follows; In this match, two competitors will start inside the Chamber while the remaining four are locked inside their individual pods. Every five minutes, a pod will be opened at random to release another wrestler into the ring. Competitors will be eliminated from the Roulette by either pinfall or submission. The last man….or woman standing will be the winner... and will be crowned the CWA World Heavyweight Champion!

The fans cheered for the start of the Steel Roulette match, the first one in history. They awaited to see who would be the first four participants to take their places inside the pods and have the advantage over the two that start the match automatically without the pods. The camera, still fixated on Lindsay Monahan, focused in on the veteran ring announcer as she continued onward.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing the four competitors that will enter the Steel Roulette through these pods...

…
    ….
    ….

A candy-colored clown they call the sandman
    Tiptoes to my room every night
    Just to sprinkle star dust and to whisper
    "Go to sleep, everything is alright"...

Once the drum beat kicks in out saucers Michelle Von Horrorwitz onto the stage as the gentle crooning of Roy Orbison serenades the audience, the soothing sound belies the absolute war that she will be involved in mere moments, she regards the crowd passively with that eery sense of serenity that seems to always follow her like a shadow as she walks on down the ramp

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing first, from New Orleans, Louisiana by way of Rotterdam in The Netherlands she weighed in tonight at 71kg. She is the winner of the 2015 WrestleRoyale “Dreamer” Michelle Von Horrowitz!

As MVH walks she never takes her eyes off the Steel Rolette as she does so, not, regarding it with fear, or intimidation instead she seems to be…….curious of it, Like a small child first introduced to the concept of walking, she makes her way on the steps leading into the ring. She strides into the ring looking up at the structure , going down in history as the first competitor to ever step into the SR. She lets the ref lead her into her pod as MVH stands there loosening her limbs rotating her head and neck closing her eyes and gently starts to sink down in place folding her legs cushioning her landing as she gets herself comfortable as she settles into what appears to be some kind of meditative state.

MVH's music dies down as it is soon replaced by…

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Another very mixed reaction as the lights go out and the familiar golden shower falls from the heavens meeting with the sparks and in the middle of it is the man they simply call “Enigma” stands in the center of the falling gold, breathing in the smoke his silhouette posing an intimidating presence as he begins to pace down to the ring.

Lindsay Monahan:From Jacksonville Florida, Weighing tonight at 250 pounds; Enigma!

The very instant he sees the Cell? He starts to laugh, at first just giggling slightly before turning into a thunderous belly laugh that echoes all around the arena, the mics manages to pick up him gesturing to the SR and rasping “Well, aren't you just beautiful” as he makes his way down up the steps a sick smile on his face as he images the type of pain he can inflict with this new “Toy” as he excitedly takes off his suit jacket as he makes his way to his pod smacking his lips together and running a tongue on his lips already can’t waiting to bust some heads

I leave behind this sentiment to the man that I'll become.
    Telling him not to be burdened by the things that I have done.
    The longest days and endless nights have become the routine.
    Far beyond frustration. It's the end to all my means.

Lindsay Monahan:From Rock County, Wisconsin weighing in at 240 pounds accompanied to the ring by his manager Mia Walsh, He is the “Backwoods Badass” Harrison Wake!

Harrison Wake theme blares across the arena as he makes his way down to the ring in typical “No airs and graces” manner with his manager Mia Walsh trails behind her charge clapping and encouraging him on the biggest night of arguably the dark horse for the steel roulette’s career, Wake stomps his way up the stages pausing to rattling the steel chains and nodding his approval while Mia shouts out some final pieces of advice before she takes her place ringside. Wake enters the chamber shooting MVH and Enigma dirty looks and yelling at to the crowd that this is his match before entering his pod practically shoving down the ref who tries to escort him in. Standing in the cell he takes his jacket off and begins to hype himself up banging his fists against the glass pod as if warming them up

We are born free
    from the restraints of this society,
    helpless to what is instilled.
    (Yeah)
    To all those who raise us, mold us, and shape us:
    there is a time to separate,
    from this
    The theme hasn’t been heard for at least a month but regardless it gets quite the pop for the billionaire boy of CWA, and after a moment both he and his wife Jenny appear hand in hand on the stage to only a bigger pop, Johnny regards them for a moment nodding his appreciation from under his hood but he doesn’t play to them. No no, he’s too focused on two things: Shocking the world and winning the CWA World Heavyweight Championship and getting his claws on the son of a bitch that stabbed him in the back

Lindsay Monahan: From Los Angeles California weighing in at 220 pounds accompanied to the ring by his wife Jenny...Johnny Vegas!

Vegas shows no fear as he comes down the ramp while Jenny seems a little daunted by the sinister cage he arrives at the base of the steps and is about to enter the cage for the first time….but Jenny holds him back momentarily tugging on it and reeling her man in for a last “Good luck kiss” after they release we see her mutter “Go get ‘em, tiger”. Johnny smirks and nods as he roars up the steps and goes into the ring hyping up the crowd and flinging his jacket out of the door before he goes into the last pod jumping up and down looking in great shape and focused on the task at hand. The last chamber of the Steel Roulette has been locked and by process of elimination we know just who is the first two men who would start this match Jonathan McGinnis and Jon Snowmantashi and you better believe the crowd was buzzing at the thought of that, but that was all about to change….
    ….

“THE PRECEDING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY INDY CLUB”

Look, I feel blessed
    Way up I feel blessed, way up I feel blessed
    Straight up

All eyes focus on the stage as the crowd roar in disapproval for the leader of the Indy Club, Suddenly McGinnis makes his way onto the main stage, decked out in a black leather jacket looking wild-eyed and sticking his tongue out and mouths out constantly to the crowd and making belt motions while he struts down to the ring

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing the two men that will start the 2016 Steel Roulette match! First, Representing The Indy Club from Montreal, Canada, he weighed in tonight at 207 pounds... he is a former CWA World Heavyweight Champion and the 2015 Ruler Of The Ring “The Last Indy Darling: Jonathan McGinnis

, McGinnis stops by the entrance to the Steel Roulette. There, he just looked like he was crazy, as he ran his hands through his hair and looked at the Chamber with a crazed look in his eyes before he climbs into the ring and stands in the center of the ring looking up at the dome taking it all in, before he looked around with slight smirk on his face as he goes over everyone in a chamber and taunts them with varying degrees of success. Wake just yells back at him “Your ass is mine tonight boy!” Enigma just cackles madly at the insults and MVH? Well….She seems to have fallen asleep right in her pod, but eventually his head is turned in the direction of Johnny Vegas’s pod where Vegas stands not taking his eyes off of his McGinnis since he arrived in the ring. McGinnis sauntered over to the pod rubbing his mouth and we see him mouth the question “Hows your chin huh?” Johnny rushes forward suddenly towards him in anger but McGinnis just takes off his jacket Then, Mcginnis took his corner and awaited the arrival of the world champion McGinnis didn't take his eyes off of the ramp, as his theme died down and were treated to the sounds of silence as the anticipation builds

“SNOW-MAN-TASHI”

SNOW-MAN-TASHI”

Get out here you son of a bitch….”

“DANNNNK LALALALA”

The crowd explodes as without any posing or showboating the massive man mountain known as “Jon Snowmantashi” comes storming down the ramp wearing one of “Unstoppable” brand t-shirt and the coveted world title held in place on his shoulder ignoring the crowd totally his eyes purely focused on the steel Roulette. He didn’t come here to have fun. He’s here to do a job and he just punched in

Lindsay Monahan: And introducing the final participant, from Tokyo, Japan, he weighed in tonight at 290 pounds...he is the reigning defending CWA World Heavyweight Champion..He Is “Inhuman” Jon Snowmantashi!

As business-like as ever, he hands the belt to one of the officials before he smashes his hands against the steel steps and made his way into the Chamber and into the ring, as he was met face to face with Jonathan McGinnis, a man he knows all-too-well. As Snowmantashi and McGinest stare at each other, as Snowmantashi’s music died down into the crowd. With that, The referee called for the locking of the cage, as the Steel Roulette was now locked No going back now. Suddenly, the bell rung as the start of this match was now made official. Here we go, Ladies and Gentlemen! The first ever Steel Roulette was about to begin and it will be a great one, there was no doubt about that one, was there? Of course not!

DING~! DING~! DING~!

And here we go.Snowmantashi and McGinnis would have their eyes locked onto each other as the bell rang and thousands in attendance were on their feet waiting to see these two men get it on! The camera zooms in on both men and Snowmantashi has the intense look on his face as we can see him staring down at McGinnis as if to say: “You wanted me? You got me buddy” and on the other side? On the other side, we see Jonathan McGinnis with a smirk on his face as both men start walking towards each other and start circling around. Knowing that they both know each other very well, Snowmantashi then stands up straight knowing that McGinnis doesn't want to try to overpower the World Champion, That’ll be more or less like trying to outwrestle a bear he stands in the middle of the ring and just looks at his former friend. McGinnis then stops circling around and stands right in front of Snowmantashi face as these two men are now face to face but as McGinnis backs away a little? SLAP! to the face of the world champion as the fans say "Ooooooh!" Snowmantashi holds his hand on top of his left cheek as he looks at the arrogant McGinnis What happens now? Snowmantashi roars with anger and suddenly rushes McGinnis picking him up grabbing both of his legs and gets a high double leg takedown! As he slams McGinnis to the mat but McGinnis struggles to get up but Snowmantashi wraps his arms around McGinnis' waist and from behind and he tries to take McGinnis back down to the ground! McGinnis struggles and fights to get off rolls over but the world champ just rolls over with him behind and it looks like he is trying to get his back for a Rear Naked Choke but McGinnis is fighting it! As he rolls over and Snowmantashi holds onto his back as McGinnis then grabs and reaches the rope! Snowmantashi lets go knowing there's nothing he can do here as steps back and looks at his savvy foe. McGinnis curses under his breath. Soon both men both lock up and are struggling to get a better hold on one another! McGinnis then grabs Snowmantashi’s arm, twists it and puts in a hammerlock! He knows how to get out of this hold with ease as he tries to grab McGinnis’s head from over his shoulder but McGinnis spins himself and Snowmantashi around and transitions into a standing headlock! And now Snowmantashi is the one trying to break free of this here! McGinnis uses Snowmantashi’s weight and his own to his own advantage as he then does a Flip headlock takedown and takes Snowmantashi down to the mat! With the headlock still intact and now Snowmantashi seems to be struggling here. Snowmantashi then rolls over McGinnis to get a quick pin and while the headlock still intact and the referee immediately starts counting as he’s on the mat!

ONE!

TWO!

But McGinnis uses his weight to break out and still have the headlock intact! Snowmantashi then rolls over to get him and McGinnis on their knees and soon? Both men are back on their feet as Snowmantashi then takes McGinnis’s body and puts it against the ring ropes as he then goes for an Irish whip but McGinnis doesn’t let go and try to take Snowmantashi back down to the mat! The Leader of The Indy Club leader is trying to show that he can school the champ! McGinnis then breaks it and then applies a short leg scissors on Snowmantashi’s left arm! But Snowmantashi sees that opportunity and breaks out that hold and then Snowmantashi wraps his arms around McGinnis back again! As Both men are now on their feet but Snowmantashi starts working now as he grabs on of McGinnis’s arm and hooks it under his! And now Snowmantashi locks in an abdominal stretch out of nowhere! McGinnis moans in pain! Snowmantashi takes his right elbow, the arm that's free and rapidly and repeatedly hammers the ribs as he then let's go! Snowmantashi picks McGinnis up by his tights and McGinnis then puts in a reverse Bear hug! McGinnis uses his elbow to break out though and then hits a HARD knife-edged chop on Snowmantashi! Snowmantashi recoils for a moment then responds with his own open hand chop! And then the two begins to trade blows here! Snowmantashi starts getting the upper hand! Snowmantashi starts hitting right punches after right punches and then he hits a strong European uppercut! And McGinnis’s body hits the ring ropes as Snowmantashi grabs his forearm and throws him to the opposite side of the ring and bends over waiting for him to come back and once he does!? McGinnis’s jumps over Snowmantashi and flips over him resulting in a Sunset flip pin! The referee slides down

ONE

TWO!

Snowmantashi reverses the pinning position to the point where he is now the one getting pinned as Snowmantashi is now on top of him.

ONE

TWO!

McGinnis reverses it back and tries to go the original position but Jon rolls back and gets on his feet! He runs towards Johnny and tries to go for a Lariat but McGinnis quickly grabs the champ and get him in a small package!

ONE

TWO!

And a kickout! Both men roll to their feet as they look at each other, evenly matched and the crowd is loving it. Snowmantashi then charges at McGinnis and then SMASH! he slaps McGinns in the face! And the fans react the same way as the first time then chops Snowmantashi in the chest loud as hell! And he now gets the upper hand and now he irish whips the Champion to the ropes but Snowmantashi comes back and Johnny hits a dropkick RIGHT to the mush Snowmantashi stumbles back a little, McGinnis sensing his moment tries to go for a slam but Snowmantashi slides and grabs McGinnis back and hits a strong German Suplex! But he doesnt let go! He gets up and hits another on McGinnis! And he still doesnt let go! McGinnis then back elbows his head as Snowmantashi lets go then jumps in the air and hits Snowmantashi with a dropkick! It stagger Snowmantashi back! But Snowmantashi comes to his senses and charges at McGinnis and McGinnis hits a powerful clothesline to send him back down! But Jon rolls back up as McGinnis kicks him in the gut, McGinnis then tries to go for a suplex again But Jon breaks out of it and tries to go for a Belly to Belly in the middle of the ring but the sneaky McGinnis hits him with a strong headbutt! And another and Snowmantashi then lets go but transitions it into a irish whip where McGinnis rebounds and comes back and kicks a bent over Snowmantashi in his left shoulder. As he holds himself back he staggered back! But whats this!? The timer in the corner of the television screen pops up as the fans scream along with it! "TEN! NINE! EIGHT! SEVEN! SIX..." McGinnis runs to the ropes again only to rebound once again and then captures Snowmantashi out of nowhere locks in the Belly to Belly position. The World Champion manovers himself to face away from the nearest ropes and he flips McGinnis over his body catapulted to the outside where his back connects with the steel! McGinnis arches his back out and screams in pain! "AAHHHHH!!!" But we can still hear the fans chanting!

"THREE!

TWO!

ONE!"

And just like that the arena turns dark as the fans are going crazy and a spotlight is seen blicking over each pod randomizing to see who will come out next! It goes on for a good two seconds but a gun shot echos through the arena that serves as a buzzer hits the speakers and we see whos next and the fans go crazy with a bit of a mixed reaction! We see the pod chamber on the opposite side of where Snowmantashi and McGinnis are fighting start to open up and the person inside? MVH! When the door opens, she finally starts to stirl from her slumber her eyes flicking open as she wakes up. Streching herself out clearly having a good cat nap as she stands up and steps out calmly and looks at the carnage on the outside of the ring. There, MVH walks by and tries to get the upper hand, as she delivers a European uppercut to Snowmantashi. Meanwhile, McGinnis was still down on the outside following that devastating Belly-to-Belly from the ring to the steel. MVH hit another European uppercut to Snowmantashi causing to fall onto the steel surrounding the ring. Snowmantashi get back to his feet,leaning against the chains, but MVH quick as a flash runs the ropes from the ring and jumps onto Snowmantashi, nailing a nasty crossbody against the chains!

Snowmantashi crumbled from the impact as MVH hooked the leg, but only got a two count. Frowning , MVH gets to her feet and stomped on Snowmantashi a few times before turning her attention to McGinnis, who was barely moving. MVH got down and put her forearm into the face of Johnny as he tried to steal a pinfall here and eliminate the Ruler Of The Ring following that nasty belly-to-belly by Snowmantashi. The referee dropped down and made the count, but would it be enough to take out McGinnis?

ONE

TWO

Of course not! McGinnis rolled his shoulder off the steel just in time. MVH was salivating from the thought of eliminating both of these men here right now. MVH, picking up McGinnis by his hair, to inflict more damage, but McGinnis suddenly pushes away MVH and slapped the girl from Holland across her chest! He yells out "WOOO!" at each shot One chop... two chops! Three chops! Four! Five! MVH's chest is no doubt turning a crimson red, as McGinnis continued to tear apart the chest of MVH. MVH was being punished, as McGinnis whipped goes to Irish Whip MVH, but MVH countered and nailed a Russian Leg Sweep McGinnis' head bounces off the steel MVH, gets to her feet with a smile but she didn't see Snowmantashi behind her! But she does when she turnes around and Snowmantashi hurls MVH into the steel her back bounced off and she grasps her back in pain she walked right into the clutches of Snowmantashi, as he popped his hips and nailed a belly-to-belly suplex from the outside right into the ring! MVH fell over the top rope! Clearly fired up now Snowmantashi entered the ring and the crowd was fired up as he began to circle around MVH begins to beat his chest clearly going to whoop her ass, but before he could get to lay a finger on her he was caught off-guard by Johnny McGinnis, who nails Jon in the back of the head with a forearm! Snowmantashi was forced to stop the offensive slightly stunned following the forearm smash by McGinnis. McGinnis hopped on to the top rope as he stood there, awaiting either MVH or Snowmantashi to turn around. Unfortunately for Jon Snowmantashi, it was him, as soon as he turned around? McGinnis leaped from the top and nailed a crossbody!

But wait!

Snowmantashi caught him! Snowmantashi has McGinnis in his grasps! What raw power! Snowmantashi shifts positons and tosses McGinnis across the ring with a devastating T-Bone Suplex! Snowmantashi gets to his feet and circled around McGinnis this time, his eyes full of murderous intent and locked in the Frostbite on McGinnis! The modified sleeper hold was locked in just for a few moments, but McGinnis, being as talented is he struggles and gets out of it and pushed Snowmantashi back off and as Snowmantashi steps back? BAM! BUSAIKU KNEE OUT OF NOWHERE! MVH hit the Busaiku knee on Snowmantashi causing him to crumble to the group as MVH scrabbles to the pin looking to avenge Five Star Attraction

ONE
    TWO
    What? What in the World? Jonathan McGinnis broke up the count? Huh?!

McGinnis interrupted the count, as it was obvious that he wanted to be the one to eliminate Snowmantashi. After all, Snowmantashi and McGinnis have a storied history together and the recent happenings just added fuel to the proverbial fire. To say MVH was angry would be an understatement, as she was beyond furious. MVH pushed McGinnis back asking, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" as McGinnis was heard saying, "I'm gonna' be the one to end him!" as MVH was just not hearing any of it! MVH shoves Johnny back again, but he uses that momentum and comes back with an attempt at a SUPERKICK! But wait, MVH countered! MVH caught the kick and spun McGinnis around and here comes The Regal Pl- No! He pushed MVH off right into the clutches of Snowmantashi! Snowmantashi was up following the knee to the face as Snowmantashi catches MVH and nails her with the HAILSTORM! MVH was down, but she was able to roll out of the ring to recover taking advantage of Snowmantashi and McGinnis’s rivialry Speaking of which Snowmantashi had his attention focused directly on McGinnis. Just like when the match started, McGinnis and Snowmantashi were staring at each other face to face, but their attentions were broken by the sounds of the fans counting along with the countdown. Here comes yet another wrestler in the match! Who would it be? Harrison Wake? Enigma? Or would it be Johnny Vegas? Vegas was praying it’s him. Practically chomping at the bit

"THREE!
    TWO!
    ONE!"

The loud gun shot was heard again that serves, as the cameras fixated on the next participant inside the Steel Roulette ! It was Enigma! Enigma exited his pod and entered the ring quickly, as both McGinnis and Snowmantashi stared at him, but the Clown wasn't backing down, giggling wanted every part of the action! Snowmantashi and McGinnis stared at each other as Enigma is still taunting at them as he stood tall in front of them. McGinnis and Snowmantashi slowly nod at each other and then both start waling on Enigma He’s taking these blows like a champ! And then? Then Enigma back tracks and starts to lean on the ring ropes as unpromto reunion of the Suicide Dive Squard comes together they Irish Whip Enigma to the opposite side so he can rebound off the ropes, he runs and comes back and Snowmantashi and McGinnis charge at Enigma so they can do a double clothesline but Enigma runs and ducks under both of their arms and runs to the other side of the ropes! Enigma is fired up as he comes back and he spreads his arms and hit a double clothesline on both men! And Both men fall down to the ground! Enigma then sees MVH get on her feet and he rushes forward and boots her right in the face McGinnis is seen resting on the corner as we can hear the crowd chant as Enigma jumps and his feet land on the second rope! He then starts hitting with constant rights and lefts with punche, until he hops off and McGinnis falls to his knees! Enigma then runs over to Snowmantashi and starts hitting him with right hands! he is clearing house here tonight! He looks at Snowmantashi who is getting up to his feet and he anxiously await as Snowmantashi turns around! And as Snowmantashi does? Enigma boots him in the face too! Snowmantashi stumbles to the ground as Enigma taunts to the fans proud of his work! He turns around and BAM! A thunderous calf kick from MVH who stops all of the clown’s momentum! Enigma rolls over but MVH looks like she’s in the zone tonight, as she starts delivering stiff kicks to the sides and thighs McGinnis is seen getting up on his feet but McGinnis is soon stricken down with a dropkick from MVH! Snowmantashi is seen getting up and MVH is stalking him, Waiting and anxiously awaiting for him to turn around once he does MVH goes for a low dropkick but Snowmantashi ducks it and open hand slaps her in the chest! He does it again and every fan is loving this match up so far! McGinnis and Enigma are seen getting up and they start to brawl with Enigma focusing his attack on McGinnis’s legs, specifically his calves! Hoping to eliminate that superkick McGinnis responds back with a punch to the face! And all four competitors are now brawling with each other! Enigma grabs McGinnis by his head and hits an uppercut to the jaw! He then irish whips McGinnis to the corner! He then charges at McGinnis but he moves out of the way and Enigma’s head hits the empty pod with a dull THUNK and his shoulder hits the steel post. McGinnis shaking his arms out then puts Enigma on top of turnbuckle! Meanwhile MVH and Snowmantashi are having a chop off and MVH starts winning until Snowmantashi then hits a strong headbutt out of nowhere that puts MVH on her knees and Snowmantashi then picks MVH up and slams her down with a Back Suplex! A Viciouis one. Satisfied that MVH is down for the moment he sees McGinnis going for a superplex! Hes in position but Enigma is holding on for dear life Snowmantashi rushes forward jumping onto the rope in a athletic bond in a feat no man he’s size should be capable of doing grabs McGinnis from behind and wraps his arm around McGinnis’s waist and it looks like hes going to go for a German Suplex from the top! But McGinnis is holding on to who is holding on to the corner! Out of nowhere MVH then runs and puts himself under MVH and Snowmantashi! She wants to Powerbomb both men and that would take an amazing show of strength for someone so small. There’s no-Wait...Oh my god she does it?! A powerbomb and German suplex and superplex combination just connects and every one crashes lands! Holy sh*t that was crazy! MVH after no doubt using all her energy to pull that one off crawls herself over to McGinnis and lay her arm around him!

ONE
    TWO
    Thre-

NO!

A kickout! McGinnis kicks out and no one in the building can believe it as he raised his arm at literally two point ninety nine! Snowmantashi is seen rolling around and Enigma seems like he’s out of it with a blank stare in his eyes. It’s clear no bodies home the face paint becoming cracked the same thing as MVH stumbles to her feet with the aid of the ring ropes As McGinnis rolls himself to safety to the outside of the ring! Snowmantashi sees someone charging at him and as his blurry vision becomes clear? He sees that its Michelle looking to kick his head off! But Snowmantashi leaps forward and SPEARS her down and mounts on top of her and starts hitting her with rights and rights and lefts! Snowmantashi gets off as he yells out and lets out a battle cry which the fans love! Enigma somehow clears the cobwebs and goes to hit him from behind but Snowmantashi sends him to outside where McGinnis is at! Snowmantashi looks like he wants to hit another Hailstorm on MVH! He awaits and shouts and stomps around for the girl to get up...he’s so annoyed that he doesn’t seem to notice that MVH had removed the middle turnbuckle... Meanwhile as McGinnis is getting up thanks to the Chamber walls Enigma run to the ring ropes and rebound back maybe looking for that lariat of his but McGinnis hits a back body drop and Enigma’s body collides against the steel chain of the walls! And he crumbles down to the floor! McGinnis crawls to get inside of the ring While MVH is slowly getting to her feet! But Snowmantashi looks like he’s going for an Hailstorm but MVH wiggles out and turns him around! And then? She trips him up and drop toe holes him into the exposed turnbuckle! A move out of desperation and both hit the ground but MVH doesnt seem like she has much energy to cover as Snowmantashi starts to roll around on the mat! All four are out of it! Which is GREAT news for someone as The timer starts to hit and were at the last four seconds

"FOUR!

THREE

TWO!

ONE!"

And who would it be? Harrison Wake or Vegas? The light hit one pod,... it was Wakes! The man with the most impressive beard in all CWA enters the match like a banshee, jumping over the top rope and making his presence known. Wake was standing tall over the four that were down, a smile on his face just waiting for someone to get up. That someone, sadly, was Enigma who got up fast and was blasted with a big kick right in the gut. Then, Wake lifted Enigma up and planted him with a devastating backbreaker! Enigma landed hard on the knee of Wake and he drops down and hooks the leg, but Enigma kicked out at two. Wake turns his attention to MVH, who just planted Snowmantashi but before MVH could capitalize, she was caught by a HARD haymaker right to the jaw! MVH fell hard, as Wake now realized that he could pin The World Champion right here. That last hit he took? This has to be it for Jon Snowmantashi! Wake dropped down and hooked the leg of the “Kaiju one” as the referee made the count!

ONE
    TWO
    THR-

NO! He kicked out at two! The heart of the champ on display here as Wake face turns bitter but he gets up and looks across the ring and sees Jonathan McGinnis , who was getting up gingerly clearly in pain and , slowly but surely; a sick grin appeared on the face of Harrison as he began stalking his prey, while Mia Walsh on the outside encourages him “Ain’t so bad without a crew huh? You ain’t got nowhere to hide now bitch. I told yo’ yo’ ass is mine!” He’s heard to yell out. Once McGinnis gets to his feet Wake went for the kill with his fists, but McGinnis ducks and Wake hits the ropes! Wake spins around and BAM! SUPERKICK OUT OF NOWHERE! McGinnis hit a superkick on Wake, but couldn't do anything as he fell down to the canvas in pain and lack of energy. After all, he's been in since the start of the match. All five men were down as the fans were going absolutely nuts! While Mia Walsh’s jaw drops in horror! McGinnis began to crawl as he put his arm across the chest of Harrison Wake. The referee dropped down and went for the count, but Wake had his foot on the rope the entire time! The referee refused the count, causing Mia to let out a sigh of relief. McGinnis couldn't believe it, and hurls abuse at the ref but knew he couldn't waste time in wanting the pin. McGinnis began to stand up, but he didn't realize Snowmantashi was on his feet. As soon as Snowmantashi -Slightly bleeding now-got up, he was grasped by behind and nailed a German Suplex! The fans were growing with intensity, as they knew what might be coming. Snowmantashi had his hands still grasped with the German, as Snowmantashi got to his feet to hit a second one, but was caught off-guard by Enigma, who came out of nowhere with a lariet! Snowmantashi was knocked down by the attack, and Enigma was the only man standing at this point. He turned his attention to MVH, who was beginning to move -A large bruise already forming on his face where Wake cold cocked her- Enigma had his arm out, signaling the 187x . MVH turned around and Enigma puts his hand around the neck of “The Dreamer” But MVH counters it with a low dropkick! Enigma staggered back right into Snowmantashi, who was pissed off and Snowmantashi grabbed The Clown by his back and tosses him to the outside! Enigma’s body hit hard on the steel as Snowmantashi yelled at Enigma from inside the ring. Snowmantashi turned around and was leveled with a clothesline by McGinnis! Snowmantashi and his old foe go tumbling over the top rope as they land on the outside, joining Enigma on the steel!

The fans were going nuts at this point and time! Only Harrison and MVH remained in the ring, as they both turned around and met each other at the center of the ring and began to exchange blows in the center of the ring. The fans were just growing more and more loud, as the chants of "THIS IS AWESOME!" all together in unison. MVH and Wake continued, before Wake got the upperhand with a big forearm to the head. MVH hit the ropes but just getting leveled with a clothesline by Wake! MVH hit the canvas hard as Wake began to taunt the crowd, but suddenly, his attention was brought from the girl on the canvas to the last pod, as the fans began to count down the arrival of the last man to enter this match -- Johnny Vegas. The countdown began as the fans began to cheer, Vegas was salivating from his mouth practically pumping himself up and was just ready to enter this match!

"THREE!

TWO!

ONE!"

Here he comes! Here comes Johnny Vegas! He rushes into the ring FULL of energy and tackles Wake to the ground punching away all that pent up frustration. Meanwhile MVH -Whose on Jelly legs at this point uses the ropes to pull herself on her feet once more. Only to be set back down by a SUPERKICK! Without anyone noticing McGinnis has crept into the ring and despite how long he’s been in this match has seemed to have gone in another gear. Enigma tries to whack him...SUPERKICK! Down goes Enigma. McGinnis notices Snowmantashi beginning to stirl into the ring; SUPERKICK! Snowmantashi falls to his face. Harrison rushes forward trying his luck SUPERKICK! IT’’S SUPERKICK CITY IN THE STEEL ROULETTE! McGinnis stands in the centreof the ring sweat dripping off him he holds the “Too Sweet” symbol to the crowd and mouths “Hail the club Mother fuckers!” Before he senses someone else on there feet. The Last Indy Darling instinctively tries to throw a kick without looking who it is

...BUT IT’S CAUGHT….

BY JOHNNY VEGAS

Vegas pushes McGinnis’ leg away and takes him down with a clothesline. Vegas beckons the Indy God back to his feet, before taking him down with a second. Staggering, McGinnis fights up a third time, straight into a SUPERKICK! Johnny Vegas roars, the crowd roaring back at him… IT’S PAYBACK TIME AT LAST. Johnny Vegas has waited a long time to get his hands on Jonathan McGinnis and oh is he going to enjoy this

But Michelle von Horrowitz is back to her feet on the outside.Von Horrowitz springboards from the top rope, going for a cross body, but Vegas catches her with another superkick! Enigma is crawling through the apron, and Johnny Vegas takes him in a front face lock, pulling him forward so his feet are set up on the second rope… DDT! Harrison Wake stumbles into Vegas’ path and gets an enzugiri! Vegas stand alone in the ring…

… but only for a moment as the World Heavyweight Champion climbs into the ring. The two stand across the ring from each other, the crowd hot with anticipation. Finally, Johnny Vegas charges across the ring, unleashing a series of forearms and European uppercuts on the champion. Snowmantashi stumbles backwards, holding his arms up to shield himself. Vegas is unrelenting, backing the champion up into the corner, forearm after forearm. He backs away, playing up to the crowd… and Snowmantashi charges out of the corner with a big clothesline! But Vegas kips up, and takes the champion down with an enziguri!
    Snowmantashi fights back to his feet, the indomitable mountain standing off with Johnny Vegas once more. Vegas goes for another flurry of forearms… but the champion manhandles him, lifting him up into a fireman’s carry. He seems to be going for the hailstorm… but Vegas fights out of the back, and Snowmantashi turns into a SUPERKICK! The champion falls onto one knee, and Johnny Vegas puts him in a front facelock, hooking the arm.

Jim Taylor: He can’t be thinking of suplexing Snowmantashi?! That’s over three hundred pounds!

Tim Coleman: The adrenaline’s rushing through his veins, Jim! For better or for worse!
    Vegas strains as he tries to lift Snowmantashi up. The champion powers out, and eventually lifts Vegas high into the air himself… but no! Johnny Vegas fires back with a knee to the head. Snowmantashi drops him down, and Vegas lifts him up for a suplex! The crowd goes wild as Johnny gets back to his feet, the colossal effort clearly taking its effect on Vegas’ breathing…

And he turns right into a SUPERKICK from McGinnis! The Indy God falls right into a cover…

ONE… TWO… TH – NO!

Johnny Vegas gets a shoulder up, and McGinnis can’t believe it, admonishing the referee. He is too busy to notice that Harrison Wake has come up behind him, and when he turns it’s straight into a Samoan Drop. Wake drags McGinnis up and rocks him into a corner with a series of headbutts. He follows up with a few rough chops and then a hard Irish Whip into the opposite set. McGinnis stumbles into the middle of the ring, and Vegas is up to his feet, standing next to Wake…

Jim Taylor: STEREO SUPERKICK TO MCGINNIS!

Vegas and Wake stand united for one moment… but it’s literally one moment, Wake taking Vegas down with a headbutt followed by an STO! He gets up to his feet, and there’s Enigma with an RKO! Enigma goes for a cover on the Backwoods Badass…

ONE… TWO… NO!

Enigma lifts Wake up and hurls him over the top rope, Harrison’s back colliding heavily with the steel. Enigma takes Wake by the scruff of the neck and hurls him straight through the glass of one of the pods! He’s not done there, taking Wake by the neck and pulling him into position, nailing a hard pile driver onto the steel!

Jim Taylor: Looks like Enigma wants to show Harrison Wake a thing or two about toughness!

Tim Coleman: But he’s forgotten about Jonathan McGinnis, the INDY GOD Throwing himself through the ropes and taking Enigma down with a suicide dive!

Jim Taylor: Both men are taken out by that!

Once again, it’s Johnny Vegas and Jon Snowmantashi in the ring, and this time the champion takes the initiative with a pair of knife edge chops. Vegas hits back with some forearms and a European uppercut… but Snowmantashi comes on strong with a series of endless headbutts! Fifteen in all, and Vegas eventually slumps to a seated positive in the corner. Snowmantashi drags him to his feet and takes him over with a T-Bone Suplex…
    … but he turns right into Busaiku Knee Kick from Michelle von Horrowitz! The champion goes down! And she doesn’t seem to be done there, first climbing up to the top turnbuckle… The crowd wills her on, and she goes to the , staring down at Snowmantashi in the middle of the ring…

Jim Taylor: 450 splash!

Tim Coleman: No! Snowmantashi rolls out of the way, and MVH crashes and burns!

she wisely rolls under the bottom rope, leaving Snowmantashi and Vegas alone in the ring again, or she might have been in trouble. Vegas isn’t daunted in the least by the champ as he throws his body into the champ like a rubber ball against a wall, and after showing his dogged determination Snowmantashi stumbles back and Vegas drop kicks him onto the steel outside! Now alone in the ring, Vegas’s eyes travel to where McGinnis is, his eyes narrows in rage. He steps over the rope and it’s heard to say “GET UP YOU SON OF A BITCH!”

McGinnis tries to crawl away but Vegas grabs him by the hair and HURLS him into the Pod
    where he lands with a THUD and goes limp on impact but Vegas isn’t done, not by a long shot. Shaking his head muttering threats under his breath he forces McGinnis’s body over the top rope and forces the body up STO AND HE TURNS him over in the KOJI CLUTCH! KOJI CLUTCH is LOCKED TIGHTER THAN EVER, Vegas’s crossing his legs and cutting off the air supply straining to with the sheer effort of this submission. McGinnis struggles vaguely but the toil of the match and the time he’s been in the match is starting to go limp….he raises his hand in the air clearly contemplating tapping BOOT TO THE FACE out of no where Harrison Wake comes out of nowhere and causes Vegas to lose his grip and break the submission just as McGinnis looked to be on the rope. Wake leans down and releases a pound and ground of STIFF punches that looks like they knocked Vegas loopy, he gets off and runs the ropes looking for a pointed elbow but Vegasmoves out of the way at the last possible moment causing Wake to bounce off of the mat gripping his arm in pain which Vegas takes advantage by drop kicking him into the corner where he jumps off the rope and buries his boot in the side of Wake’s head with a sickening WHACK causing Wake to fall down in the corner. Loopy.

Vegas looks around breathing heaviy towards McGinnis feebly stirling on the ground and a idea occurs to him. Vegas drags McGinnis towards the corner to be in the best possible position for whatever he’s planning. He goes to climb the turnbuckle and stands up straight looking for his money shot, but doesn’t pull the trigger. He hesitates for a moment and looks up, and comes to a decision….AND STARTS CLIMBING ON TOP OF THE POD. The Crowd starts buzzing with excitement. He’s looking to end McGinnis’s damn career. He stands up straight looking to hit the money shot 20 feet up in the air,he stands up straight his arms in the air looking for the money shot…….but out of NOWHERE Harrison Wake grabs is leg and TOSSES HIM OFF LEAVING HIM TO FALL TO THE GROUP IN A CRUMPLED HEAP…..Without wasting any time he gets down and goes to the ring quick to hook the leg

JOHNNY VEGAS ELIMINATION (by Harrison Wake)

As the referee finishes the three having been given ample time to recover McGinnis charges over and hits Wake with a boot to the head. The Backwoods Badass goes down, and McGinnis follows up with a couple of stomps. Wake rolls over to the corner and uses the ropes to drag himself to his feet, but McGinnis follows him in with a clothesline. He takes him in a headlock and charges across the wing, slamming Wake face first into the mat with a bulldog.

Enigma has rolled back into the ring and, as McGinnis gets to his feet, he takes him in position for a rock bottom. The Indy God fights out with a couple of elbows to the head, rocking Enigma backwards. McGinnis charges in for a clothesline but Enigma ducks it, doubles McGinnis over with a boot to the midsection. He hoists him up into position…
    Jim Taylor: Powerbomb out of the ring! The Indy God collides with the steel chains and lands in a heap on the outside!

Tim Coleman: And Enigma isn’t done there,s he turns his attention to Harrison Wake…

Wake is back to his knees, but Enigma slams him back down to the mat face-first with a DDT. He’s building up a little bit of momentum now, and he notices Michelle von Horrowitz fighting her way back to her feet on the outside. He climbs out of the ring, watching her use the turnbuckles to fight to a vertical base after her failed 450. He charges at her, going for a spear through one of the pods… no! Michelle von Horrowitz dives out of the way and Enigma goes face first through the glass! ENIGMA IS DEAD. DEAD! MVH looks wide eyed at the clearly KO’ed body of Enigma as the crowd chants “HOLY SHIT” before she takes the time to drag Enigma out and pin him

ENIGMA ELIMINATION (by MVH)

Von Horrowitz gets to her feet as Enigma is helped away from the ring, and around her, the three men are all climbing to their feet. The four of them stand in opposite corners, looking across the ring, and all of a sudden a torrent of action breaks loose.

McGinnis charges over to Snowmantashi, hitting him with a series of stiff kicks, forearms, and European uppercuts, whilst Wake and von Horrowitz trade blows. The Backwoods Badass hits a handful of headbutts, whilst von Horrowitz fires back with kicks to the thighs and calves. Eventually, Wake gets the better of her, taking her down with a massive clothesline, whilst Snowmantashi fires back against McGinnis with two headbutts of his own. He follows up with a belly-to-belly suplex, sending the Indy God flying across the ring.
    The champion stands up but in comes Wake, hitting him with a handful of stiff chops, backing the champion up into a corner. Harrison goes for an Irish whip but Snowmantashi reverses, sending Wake into the opposite turnbuckle. The champion charges across the ring, going for a clothesline, but Harrison dives out of the ring, sending the KAIJU chest-first into the turnbuckles. Wake bounces off the ropes for some momentum, taking Snowmantashi down with a Lou Thesz press, following up with a half-dozen hard right hands.
    Jim Taylor: Wake is building up a head of steam here, taking the champion down with a sudden flourish of offence.

Tim Coleman: But here comes McGinnis, taking Wake in a headlock to slow down his progress.

Wake backs him up to the ropes, sending him charging to the opposite set. The Backwoods Badass goes for a clothesline, but McGinnis ducks it, springboards off the opposite set, into a tornado DDT! But he stands up into a dropkick from Michelle von Horrowitz! MVH goes for an ankle lock, but no, McGinnis fights her away and kicks her off. She stumbles towards the ropes and the Indy God charges at her, but Michelle ducks the attempted clothesline and back body drops him over the top rope, onto the steel below! But von Horrowitz has no time to celebrate, Wake charging in and hitting a clothesline over the top rope onto the outside.
    Wake follows the two of them out and concentrates on the Indy God. He picks him up and throws him against the glass of one of the pods, which doesn’t budge an inch, before taking him in a rear waistlock, perhaps going for a German suplex. McGinnis blocks it and hits an elbow to the side of Wake’s head and reverses into a rear waistlock of his own. Von Horrowitz is back up and goes for a clothesline on Wake, but Harrison ducks it and she hits McGinnis instead! McGinnis slumps into a heap and Wake takes von Horrowitz down with a clothesline! But here comes McGinnis again, hitting a pair of forearms on Harrison Wake…
    … AND OUT OF NOWHERE SNOWMANTASHI FLIES OUT OF THE RING! He takes both men down with a massive suicide dive, crushing them against the steel chains!
    All four competitors are down on the steel! All four of them looks like they been in a car accident. This might just be a matter of who can get to their feet first…And that person is von Horrowitz, who moves over to Snowmantashi, dragging him up to his knees. She unleashes a series of violent kicks to his arms and chests, driving him back towards the ring. The champion climbs in to escape them, and von Horrowitz sets herself up, springboards in, and nails a cross-body! Straight into a cover…

ONE… TWO… - NO!

Snowmantashi gets a shoulder up. Von Horrowitz retreats across the ring, lining Snowmantashi up as he gets to his feet. She charges in, maybe looking for a Busaiku Knee Kick, but the champ rushes her and takes her into a bear hug. He’s looking for a belly-to-belly, but she fights him off with a trio of elbows, and then drop toe holds him into the same exposed turnbuckle as earlier in the match! She rolls him up with a schoolboy…
    ONE… TWO – NO!

Snowmantashi kicks out, but she transitions into an ankle lock! Snowmantashi attempts to kick her off, but she stomps on his head and then drops into a grapevine! She wrenches hard at the champion’s ankle…

But in comes McGinnis, who hits her with a low dropkick, breaking the hold in the process! Leaning against the ropes to hold himself up but and goes for a SUPERKICK. BUT MVH CATCHES IT ANGLE LOCK AGAIN ANKLE LOCK IS LOCKED IN. MVH has the ANkle lock locked in tight on McGinnis and immediately dropped down and grapevines again making sure McGinnis couldn’t go anywhere McGinnis is screaming in pain as MVH was screaming “TAP! TAP OR I’LL BREAK IT” but the strength and will of desperation was oozing out of McGinnis as he crawled ever-so slowly toward the ropes. Finally, after about a minute of being locked in, McGinnis crawled to the ropes and was basically on the outside on the steel but yet MVH doesn’t let go in fact she’s so preoccupied that she doesn’t Snowmantashi get to his feet starts to climb the ropes SNOWFALL ON MICHELLE, CRUSHING HER she goes limp finally letting McGinnis go as Snowmantashi hooked the leg 1. 2. 3

MVH elimanted by Jon Snowmantashi

As Snowmantashi crawls out of the cover, McGinnis comes out of nowhere with a number of forearms and hard right fists to the champion’s skull. The KAIJU does his best to fight out, staggering up to his feet, but McGinnis proceeds to drive his knee into his torso time and time again, backing the champion up into the corner. He hits a trio of knife edge chops and then attempts to Irish whip his across the ring into the opposite sit, but Snowmantashi holds onto his arm and drags him into a clothesline!

But here comes Wake again, rocking Snowmantashi with a headbutt… The KAIJU returns the favour, and the two begin to trade headbutts in the centre of the ring. They hit half a dozen each, but it’s interrupted by McGinnis, who nails the champion with a superkick! Snowmantashi stumbles towards the corner, and the Indy God goes for another superkick on Wake, but Harrison catches his foot and drags him towards him…

Jim Taylor: Belly-to-belly suplex over the top rope!

Tim Coleman: Jonathan McGinnis collides heavily with the steel!

Snowmantashi is back to his feet, and he charges at Wake, but the Backwoods Badass grabs the top rope and drags it down, the KAIJU flying over the top of it, landing on McGinnis and the steel! Harrison Wake follows them both out, taking McGinnis by the hair and dragging him to his feet. He Irish whips him into a pod, McGinnis bouncing off with a thud, the glass not budging an inch!

The crowd are chanting ‘ONE MORE TIME’, and Harrison Wake obliges them. He picks McGinnis up to his feet, backs him up as far from the pod as he can, and whips him HARD towards it. McGinnis smacks into the glass, bouncing off again and rolling around on the steel, but the glass is still intact. Harrison Wake goes over to the pod to inspect it, confused as to how it’s in one piece. The crowd are chanting ‘ONE MORE TIME’, but Wake senses that he might need a bit more force. He picks up Snowmantashi, backs him up, and Irish Whips him towards the pod. The big man flies through the glass and the crowd goes wild!
    Harrison Wake picks up McGinnis and throws him back into the ring, following in after him. He backs him into a corner and drives a shoulder into his ribs, forcing him up into a seated position on the top turnbuckle. Wake hits a few hard right hands to the skull of the Indy God, and then follows him up onto the second rope. Wake looks to be going for a superplex, but McGinnis begins to fight out with some stiff fists to the ribs. Eventually, the Indy God creates some separation, and he hits a trio of forearms to Wake’s skull, and then a European uppercut sends Wake crashing into the middle of the ring. McGinnis steadies himself on the top rope…

But Snowmantashi comes up from behind and pushes him off the top rope! Wake rolls out of the way and McGinnis crashes into the middle of the ring. Snowmantashi begins a slow climb to the top turnbuckle, facing away from McGinnis. He steadies himself and leaps off, going for a moonsault, crashing onto McGinnis’ prone body with full force!
    But Wake senses a chance to eliminate the KAIJU, and before Snowmantashi can go for a cover he’s taken down by a Sit-out Spinebuster! Wake goes for the cover, looking to eliminate the champion…

ONE... TWO… TH – NO!

Jim Taylor: Once again McGinnis breaks up the cover!

Tim Coleman: That might come back to haunt him.

All three men are spent, sucking in oxygen, fighting their way back to their feet… With a Roar Wake rushes towards McGinnis only to RUN RIGHT INTO A SUPER KICK. Wake staggers drunkenly back right into the wanting arms of Snowmantash who hooks him up. HAILSTORM And Snowmantashi crawls into the cover

Harrison Wake eliminated by Jon Snowmantashi

Snowmantashi takes his time to move away from Harrison Wake’s beaten body, breathing heavily and needing the ropes to get back to his feet. Across the ring, McGinnis is staggering to a vertical base, and from across the ring he stares down his old foe.

Jim Taylor: It begins exactly as it ends, Tim! Jonathan McGinnis and Jon Snowmantashi are about to lock horns for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Tim Coleman: The promised rematch from Wrestle Royale is about to happen! Isaac Richman tried his best to get in the way but Jonathan McGinnis simply would not quit!

Snowmantashi and McGinnis walk towards each other in the centre of the ring and, after a lengthy stare down, McGinnis hits a stiff forearm to the side of Snowmantashi’s head. The champion returns the favour, the thud of his forearm against the Darling’s skull resonating around the arena. McGinnis comes back with one of his own, harder still than his first. They trade them, back and forth, back and forth, twenty forearms each… twenty-five… thirty! The two men stagger backwards, fighting to remain on their feet… McGinnis hits another forearm… Snowmantashi stumbles, goes to a knee, but stands back up into a MASSIVE forearm… McGinnis stages backwards into the rope, but uses the momentum to come back at the champion with a HUGE forearm! The champion goes to a knee… The challenger throws himself off the ropes, looking to use the momentum for added impact… but Snowmantashi surges forwards, taking McGinnis over with a big lariat, turning the Indy God inside out!
    Snowmantashi takes a moment to adjust his tights and suck in some oxygen before lifting McGinnis up to his feet, backing him up across the ring with a pair of headbutts. He takes him over with a vertical suplex, refusing him a moment’s rest, dragging him up to a vertical base again. Snowmantashi hits another t-bone suplex, sending McGinnis flying across the ring like a rag doll. The champion goes for a cover…

ONE… TWO… NO!

McGinnis gets a shoulder up, and Snowmantashi looks to keep up the momentum with a German suplex… The Indy God fights out with a series of elbows, breaking the waistlock and sending Snowmantashi stumbling. McGinnis goes for a superkick, but the champion catches his foot and drags him into a fireman’s carry, perhaps going for a hailstorm. No – McGinnis drives the point of his elbow into Snowmantashi’s head until the champion drops him… SUPERKICK! Snowmantashi stumbles backwards, but he doesn’t go down. McGinnis goes for another superkick, but Snowmantashi catches his foot and hits him with a headbutt, and then a big drop kick! Both men hit the mat, physically exhausted, sucking in air as the match goes past the sixty minute mark…Snow is up and stalks McGinnis, who is groggy and Snow drags him to the corner and unleashes an unholy amount headbutts to McGinnis busting himself open as blood begins to trickle from his forehead. He takes a dazed McGinnis from the corner and hoists him up on his shoulders for Hailstorm, but McGinnis escapes it with several back elbows forcing Snow to drop him and McGinnis drills Snow from behind with a lowblow! Snow drops to his knees and now McGinnis staggers in front of Snow...SUPERKICK! Snow doesn't go down though...ANOTHER SUPERKICK! Snow still remains on his knees but obviously in a daze with his eyes glazed over telling McGinnis to bring it one more time and McGinnis more than happily obliges pointing his finger like a gun at Snow before pulling the trigger...SUPERKICK! The third superkick and Snow drops in a heap and McGinnis drops on top of him hooking the far leg…

JON SNOWMANTASHI HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! THEREFORE THE WINNER OF THE MATCH & NEW CWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, JONATHAN MCGINNIS!

Tim Coleman: YES, HE'S DONE IT JIM!

Jim Taylor: He went through hell to and Snow wouldn't go down until his last breath but we do have a new world champion, and his name is Jonathan McGinnis

McGinnis is handed his championship and looks at as if it was a small child. He raises it up high for the booing crowd to see before exiting the ring a beaten, broken mess as he's met by the tag team champions The Echo who celebrate with him as they all throw up a 2 sweet and crotch chop the fans on stage as the show comes to a close.

Match credits
    Battle royal: Jimmy King
    HV Title match: Jimmy King
    Ladder match: SuperSaiyan/Jimmy King
    Main event: An Original Name/Jimmy King

Opening Segment
    SuperSaiyan

Graphics
    Jon Snow
    Ruff Rider
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 04-13-2016 at 09:19 PM.
    Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Re: CWA Retribution

Hail The Club bitches
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Indy Talent

Status

Wow... truly fantastic show.

The opening 5-way was entertaining, and I liked that Dustin Dreamer picked up the win. I enjoy the character and some of the work he's put in so far has been great. He deserves the title shot. Congrats to Lightbringer on the title win - this one was so close. I actually thought Elijah had just about done enough for the win but both were great promos. Well done to the Echo for winning back the tag titles - we need more tag teams to challenge them!

The main event was epic. So much detail and the eliminations came thick and fast at the end, that was brutal. I thought Snowmantashi was going to pull through with the title but the McGinnis rp was great, too, so congrats to Willis. I knew my rp wasn't my best, so I understand the 4th place finish. Great to see Wake up in third, nice to see a new guy in the top tier. Interesting times for the CWA - #HailTheClub.

Great work on the show, Jimmy, and the same on the Steel Roulette write-up, AON!
    Last edited by SuperSaiyan; 04-12-2016 at 03:04 AM.

Lass Kicking Like A Boss

Status

Holy hell did not think I'd get that win. Looking forward to doing battle with you again soon Shake. Gonna give you my all this time though.

I'm gonna blame the movies

Status
      Country                    Canada

Great show guys! Loving the developing feud between Merriwether and Bennett!

SOS Brigade Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MWDynamite View Post
    Great show guys! Loving the developing feud between Merriwether and Bennett!
    I enjoy that too, I think it'll be a fine feud when it grows properly.

Sent from Tapatalk, bitches.

Grim's Threads

Spoiler:

Grim Reviews Random Games / AWA: Eye Of The Storm

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Great battle between myself and LIGHTBRINGER. I'm bummed that I've pretty much had one defense and lost, but I'll come back. The match between Dreamer and LB should be good as well. The Indy Club now have all the power with McGinnis being the World Champion. Who's going to step up and dethrone him?

SOS Brigade Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    Great battle between myself and LIGHTBRINGER. I'm bummed that I've pretty much had one defense and lost, but I'll come back. The match between Dreamer and LB should be good as well. The Indy Club now have all the power with McGinnis being the World Champion. Who's going to step up and dethrone him?
    Don't worry, Humanity's reign back in 2014 was exactly the same. It doesn't take anything away from your character.

Pretty good show. I'll have my thoughts later today.

Sent from Tapatalk, bitches.

Grim's Threads

Spoiler:

Grim Reviews Random Games / AWA: Eye Of The Storm

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Definitely shocked by the result of the main event. I didn't peg McGinnis as the winner but that's the thing with 6 man matches, people get different winners. A well put together show from you Jimmy, your work ethic is really awesome, I have to say. Big thanks to all those involved in match writing and segment writing too

Fuck the Club.

Nice to see Dreamer get some momentum. It will be interesting to build an angle with the guy following our previous match - one that surely gave LB the chance to go for the belt over Dreamer in the first place. The other guys in Dreamer's match aren't too badly affected either - a nice bit of spotlight for them to get some attention even if it was in defeat.

Glad to have won my match, it felt close for sure and I wasn't sure if I would be winning or not. Thought Gambit did well and i'm open to any form of rematch in the future. I didn't expect a title match for the PPV and so the story between EE and LB felt a little rushed or non existent so it was difficult to find an appropriate angle to RP from. Now there's some history there, I'd feel more comfortable with it. I look forward to Dreamer though. I do feel guilty at ending EE's reign but looking at it from another perspective, EE now is able to push himself further up the card.

The Echo get their tag belts back thus meaning that their mission of being the most annoying thing around gets boosted with bragging rights. That will be fun. The match was a good read, it was super close it seems.

Steel Roulette was a fascinating read... it went how I expected it to although I was surprised to see MvH come fourth. That was surprising. I thought Jon was going to win but shocked to see McGinnis pull it off. Looks like there needs to be an anti-club movement. Snowmantashi vs McGinnis in the rematch should be fun too. I am extremely curious to see how the main event breaks down completely - We've got Snow-McGinnis, are we getting MVH-Wake and Enigma-Vegas or something? The main event is slowly becoming more and more stacked but I think there's potential for someone else to break through, too. In a good spot right now - stacked main event but still with space for something to refresh things.

Good work to all those involved in putting the show up.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Intercontinental Champion

Status

Not a fan of the steel roulette match but that is just me

Harley Quinn and Stirling for the win

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by StylesofPunk View Post
    Not a fan of the steel roulette match but that is just me
    As much as I don't really like you as a poster, and I appreciate the show that was put together, I have to agree with SoP here. He put in the same effort we all did for an RP and he got completely shafted in the match write up. Doesn't even get the benefit of a finisher spree before being eliminated which I think is the least that could've been done with him. Came in and jobbed like it was nothing. SoP deserved a lot more from his character arc, just the smallest smidge of revenge. Again, I don't want to seem unappreciative because I do appreciate the effort that went in but I think for future steel roulette you should either allow the match writer to write it all and properly pace it or write this one yourself (or give it to another staff member). Felt disjointed with rapid pace eliminations as soon as the last competitor came in whereas each competitor could've have looked better if eliminations had been spread between entries and just been overall organized in a more realistic fashion.

I did really enjoy that ladder match though, and was oddly enough glad to see Amanda Starr get what was coming to her.

Gambit had a good RP, my only criticism being the lack of effort description wise. Shake is main event quality but you definitely took him to his limits.

As for the main event result, rp's will forever be subjective, hopefully I can put up something that appeals better to the judges next time. Congrats Willy on the second world title reign btw @ SS, I thought your RP was just as great as your FSA showing. I think you're easily the best writer here, though so it's only a matter of time before your elite writing gets combined with a brilliant idea and results in a(nother) big victory. I'd really like to read Silk's RP.

Good show Jimmy, really enjoyed the opening intro.

HOSS MOD

Status

Let it be said that the RPs for Steel Roulette were outstanding. I'm pretty sure Jimmy and I were knackered trying to figure out who would win. Especially when it came down to the final two.

This is far from the end. This is only the beginning.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    As much as I don't really like you as a poster, and I appreciate the show that was put together, I have to agree with SoP here. He put in the same effort we all did for an RP and he got completely shafted in the match write up. Doesn't even get the benefit of a finisher spree before being eliminated which I think is the least that could've been done with him. Came in and jobbed like it was nothing. SoP deserved a lot more from his character arc, just the smallest smidge of revenge. Again, I don't want to seem unappreciative because I do appreciate the effort that went in but I think for future steel roulette you should either allow the match writer to write it all and properly pace it or write this one yourself (or give it to another staff member). Felt disjointed with rapid pace eliminations as soon as the last competitor came in whereas each competitor could've have looked better if eliminations had been spread between entries and just been overall organized in a more realistic fashion.

I did really enjoy that ladder match though, and was oddly enough glad to see Amanda Starr get what was coming to her.

Gambit had a good RP, my only criticism being the lack of effort description wise. Shake is main event quality but you definitely took him to his limits.

As for the main event result, rp's will forever be subjective, hopefully I can put up something that appeals better to the judges next time. Congrats Willy on the second world title reign btw @ SS, I thought your RP was just as great as your FSA showing. I think you're easily the best writer here, though so it's only a matter of time before your elite writing gets combined with a brilliant idea and results in a(nother) big victory. I'd really like to read Silk's RP.

Good show Jimmy, really enjoyed the opening intro.
    These are my thoughts to, to be honest. I was told before hand that I should only do up until the six were in the ring and then Jimmy would take over and I did a very slow paced match, which I personally believe didn't go well with the BOOM. Elimination. BOOM. Elimination that followed TBH. I would have dragged it out longer and given Vegas a longer time in the spot light. but wanna going to do?

I would have loved to written the whole thing, I had a ton of creative ideas for eliminations tis disappointing But ya gotta follow orders
    Last edited by An Original Name; 04-12-2016 at 04:44 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Intercontinental Champion

Status

My biggest gripe with it is all the momentum Vegas had for McGinnis has now been dispersed. All the build up he comes in hits wake gets a few hits on McGinnis then the freshest of the 6 goes for one moves gets hit in the head and a superkick defeats him. I dont mean to gripe about how matches go and all just hated how Vegas was used especially the story being told in the match. Sorry for being a negative nancy just thought Vegas is back and he gets like literally a few moves and is eliminated in the main event I just dont get it

Harley Quinn and Stirling for the win

Hakuna Matata

Status

Glad everyone enjoyed the show. Thank you to everyone that helped out, AON, SS, Ruff Rider, and Jon both for graphics.

StylesofPunk, I'm sorry you feel that way about the show I really am. I was pretty burned out putting the show together and by the time I got the main event I just wanted to be done with it. Please understand it wasn't my intention at all for it to be that way and I should have included more offense for Vegas to get in. I know it sounds like I'm using an excuse, but again please understand it wasn't in any way meant to be intentional. If you have any questions or anything else please shoot me a message and I'll be happy to talk anything over with you.

The next card will be up in later tonight or tomorrow.
    Rest in power, Flock U

Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Status

AON directors cut coming as soon as I've done my FWA business

Indy Talent

Status

I can definitely see why SoP is upset about this. Vegas' time in the match was brutally short. I don't think it's anyone's fault, just slipped through the cracks - if AON knew he was getting eliminated earlier he'd probably be in the match sooner than sixth and would get more spots (although, AON, do you know who the last people to use the 'just following orders' defense were? Everyone's calling me SS but you're the one sounding like a nazi, hmmmmm). I think Jon's right about elimination matches needing one writer to reach their full potential. Each individual finish was well written, and the match up until the sixth entrant was fantastic, just a bit disjointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow

I really thought Snowmantashi had it. I enjoyed both McGinnis' rp and the champ's. The content in both was great, Snowmantashi's was just a bit cleaner for me. If this was your B- game, I think once you crack out the A game we'll all see the curvature of the earth and then immediately collapse. I enjoyed Silk's Wake roleplay too, the thing was so atmospheric and the imagery was excellent. At the risk of sounding narcissistic (which I am) I thought my FSA promo was the best I've written for CWA, this one just felt a bit meandering and indulgent. Don't think I got the theme across quite as well, though I enjoyed writing certain bits of it a lot. I'm looking forward to dropping away from the title picture a little bit (FOR NOW) and building up a good feud with someone.

By the way - it's great that loads of people are posting their RPs in their character thread. One of the best things about efedding for me is reading everyone else's work.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Got around to reading Silk's work too as soon as it went up and yeah, atmospheric may be the right word. You and Silk are easily the best writers/storytellers on CWA right now. Punk Wolf/Krash was really great at that too, feels like I'm reading something a lot more organic whenever you guys post an RP. With a pretty 'stacked' roster it would be the right time for the characters to engage themselves in more personal stories, I'd agree. It's about finding the right partner I suppose, someone who's willing to put in the same effort with writing segments and what not.

Status

JIMMY CLEAR YOUR PM'S MAN

Hakuna Matata

Status

Tweaked main event has been added, kudos to AON.

Next card will be coming up shortly so keep your eyes peeled for that.
    Rest in power, Flock U

Thread Information