1. Edge (c) d. Alberto Del Rio – World Heavyweight Title
    2. Cody Rhodes d. Rey Mysterio
    3. The Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and Kofi Kingston d. The Corre
    4. Randy Orton d. CM Punk
    5. Michael Cole d. Jerry “The King” Lawler by DQ
    6. The Undertaker d. Triple H – No Holds Barred
    7. John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Snooki d. Laycool & Dolph Ziggler
    8. The Miz (c) d. John Cena – WWE Title
    A very disappointing show, Worst WM of recent years. Too much filler on the card. This show even got a wrestlecrap induction. For my rebooking there will be a lot of changes. They bumped off Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan to the pre-show, awful decision. It deserved to be on the main card. I was really looking forward to that match. Since they ended up facing each other at WM28, I have other plans for them for my WM27 rebooking.

The World title match between Edge and the Royal Rumble winner Alberto Del Rio opening WM was a terrible decision. This should have been higher up the card. A week later, we find out that Edge is retiring so for the rebooking Edge's match will be high up the card but he will face Christian. Poor decision to leave Christian off the card. Either make it a triple threat match or remove Santino out of the 8 man tag and replace him with Christian and make the match a bit longer. Another bad decision was Swagger going from winning MITB at WM 26 to being a trainer/in the corner of an announcer at WM27.

For Rock's involvement on the the main show: Rock comes out to open WM and welcomes the fans. This will only be a quick 3 min promo instead of a 12 min promo that he did. Only one backstage segment of Rock with Steve Austin. Rock announces attendance of event. Rock does commentary for the main event. Before the video package begins, Rock comes out and chases Michael Cole away. Rock joins Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler for commentary. The video package for Taker/Cena begins.

I won't have Taker vs HHH on the card. This was the best match on the card but I don't like the idea of HHH facing Taker three times(WM17, 27 and 28) at WM. HHH turns heel following WM26 and faces Undertaker at SummerSlam. HHH wins. Taker/HHH clash again at WM28 in a HIAC match, will explain more about this for the WM 28 rebooking. Lawler/Cole match never happens at WM, it takes place at Extreme Rules. Here's a much improved card.

My WrestleMania 27 Card

No Disqualification Match
    John Cena vs The Undertaker
    This is the main event. Following the Rumble, they show vignettes of Taker. He returns on Raw, Cena comes out and says he's done it all except end the streak. Cena challenges Undertaker to a match at WM. Taker accepts the challenge. Rock does commentary for the match. Taker wins. Following the match, a dejected John Cena looks at the crowd. Rock gets in the ring, Cena turns around and Rock hits a Rock Bottom on Cena. Rock stands tall at the end of the show.

WWE Title Match
    Randy Orton (c) vs CM Punk
    Punk wins the 40 man Rumble. Miz defends the WWE title in the elimination chamber match and Orton wins the title. This sets up Orton vs Punk for WM. Stone Cold Steve Austin is the special enforcer for this match to stop any outside interference from The Nexus. Orton retains the title. He then gets drafted to Smackdown but drops the belt at Extreme Rules in a 4 way match(Orton vs Cena vs Punk vs Miz) Cena wins.

World Heavyweight Title Match
    Edge (c) vs Christian
    Christian returned in February and wins the #1 contenders Elimination chamber match. This sets up Edge vs Christian at WM, Edge retains the title. A week later, Edge announces his retirement. A tournament takes place with the finals at Extreme Rules. Christian ends up winning the world title at Extreme Rules by defeating Sheamus.

HHH vs Rey Mysterio
    Rey/Cody was a good feud but HHH/Rey would be a better match. They've never had a one on one match at a ppv so for the rebooking they clash at WM27. HHH beats Taker at SummerSlam. HHH returns at the Rumble and gets eliminated by Mysterio. HHH gets back in to eliminate Rey and HHH then assaults Mysterio. At WM, HHH defeats Rey. HHH then takes time off and returns as a heel CEO and becomes a part timer.

Falls Count Anywhere
    The Miz vs John Morrison
    The former partners clash, the Raw match they had happens here. Miz wins.

US Title vs Career
    Daniel Bryan (c) vs William Regal
    Regal turns face in September and also teams up with Bryan in some tag matches. In March, Regal turns on Bryan. This sets up their match for WrestleMania. Student vs teacher. Regal announced that if he doesn't win the US title then he will retire. Title vs career, Bryan wins.

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
    Cody Rhodes (c) vs Booker T
    Cody beats Kofi Kingston for the IC title at Elimination chamber. Post match, he beats down Kofi. Booker T makes the save. This sets up Cody vs Booker T for WM, Cody wins.

MITB Ladder Match
    Sheamus vs Evan Bourne vs Jack Swagger vs Tyson Kidd vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston vs Alberto Del Rio vs Drew McIntyre
    Interpromotional match. I like having a MITB match at WM. It allows them to put more stars on the show. This will be the final MITB match at WM. This is very heel heavy so Tyson Kidd never turns heel. The Hart Dynasty remain a team but Kidd beats DH Smith in a MITB qualifying match. They split up following WM when Kidd gets drafted to Smackdown. Ziggler remains on Smackdown but gets drafted to Raw in April. Drew McIntyre turns face and he's managed by Kelly Kelly.

As I'm not giving Del Rio the Rumble win and not a world title match at WM, he wins the MITB match. As for the cash in, he can choose which brand's title he can cash in on. Del Rio gets drafted to Raw and announced that he will cash in for the WWE title but doesn't announce when he'll cash in.

As for the MITB ppv as there's already a holder, we've never had a MITB ppv where there's already a holder. So they do another match, for the world title briefcase and its Interpromotional. If a Raw guy wins he goes to Smackdown. A raw star doesn't win. Daniel Bryan would still end up winning. Del Rio and Mysterio never had a ppv match against each other so Del Rio put his MITB briefcase on the line and successfully beats Rey at the MITB ppv. Del Rio still cashes in at SummerSlam on Punk, Bryan still cashes in at TLC.

8 Man Tag Match

The Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry & R-Truth vs The Corre: Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater and Ezekiel Jackson
    R-Truth and Mark Henry had a big year so they won't be in a pre-show battle royal. They will be on the main card. They become tag champs instead of Santino and Kozlov. They lose the belts to Gabriel and Slater at the Elimination Chamber ppv. They get beat down by The Corre. Big Show and Kane make the save. This sets up the 8 man tag for WrestleMania. This won't be a squash, this will be a 5 minute match. The face team still go over.

Pre-Show: 6 Diva Tag
    Trish Stratus, Natalya & Beth Pheonix vs LayCool & Melina
    This match gets bumped to the pre-show. Melina turns heel. Vickie Guerrero's in the corner of the heel divas. Trish's team wins.

Established Veteran

Status

Re: Rebooking WrestleMania

WrestleMania 28
    Original card
    1. Sheamus d. Daniel Bryan (c) – World Heavyweight Title
    2. Kane d. Randy Orton
    3. The Big Show d. Cody Rhodes (c) – Intercontinental Title
    4. Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos d. Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres
    5. The Undertaker d. Triple H – Hell In A Cell
    6. 12 Man Tag- Team Johnny(Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre and David Otunga) d. Team Teddy (Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Booker T, Zack Ryder, Santino and The Great Khali)
    7. CM Punk (c) d. Chris Jericho – WWE Title
    8. The Rock d. John Cena
    Good show but the undercard needs improving. The first half of the show was poor but a great second half. For the rebooking no divas match and no concerts.

My rebooked WM28 card

Main Event
    The Rock vs John Cena
    Same result but it's 10 mins shorter. 20 min match instead of 30 mins.

Hell in a Cell Match - Special Referee Shawn Michaels
    The Undertaker vs HHH
    For my rebooking of this feud, HHH turns heel and defeated Taker at SummerSlam 2010. I didn't book Taker/HHH for my WM27 card, they will face each other at WM28 in a HIAC match. Same result, this is the best match of the show. Taker wins. HHH turns face and post-match the three legends Taker, HBK and HHH embrace.

WWE Title Match
    CM Punk (c) vs Chris Jericho
    Same result but I didn't like the added stipulation made by John Lauranitis right before this match. If Punk gets dq'ed he loses the belt. I'll scrap that stipulation. Punk retains the title.

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan (c)
    It was a terrible decision to have the world title match between Bryan and Sheamus end in 18 seconds. The world title match would be higher up the card and not the opening match. Sheamus and Bryan have a 15 minute match and Sheamus wins the world title.

Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio
    Randy Orton gets a better opponent. Del Rio was back and cleared to return. Rumours were that he would either face Orton or a spot in the 12 man tag. Del Rio's return was then saved for the Smackdown after WM. For the rebooking, Del Rio gets a spot on the card. Orton wins the match.

Intercontinental Title Match
    The Big Show vs Cody Rhodes (c)
    This was an entertaining feud. Big Show has a few singles matches wins for my rebooked WM cards so the feud won't be about Big Show's poor WM record. Feud can start at the Rumble with Big Show eliminating Cody in the Rumble match. Cody eliminates Big Show in the elimination chamber match at the EC ppv. Cody brags about eliminating Big Show and interferes in his matches, this sets up the IC title match at WM. Same result, Big Show wins.

US Title Ladder Match
    Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger (c) vs Zack Ryder vs The Miz vs Booker T vs R-Truth vs Mark Henry
    I'm not going to have the big tag feud between Team Johnny and Team Long. Most of the guys in the 12 man tag deserved to be in a better match. This is the opening match. The Miz wins the ladder match to become the new US champion.

Brodus Clay vs Kane
    This is the buffer match following the HIAC match. The undefeated Brodus Clay takes on the big red machine Kane. This would be a short match around four minutes, Kane wins.

Pre-Show Kick off Match

WWE Tag Team Title Fatal Four Way Match
    The Usos vs Primo & Epico (c) vs Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel vs Hunico and Camacho
    No tag match on the main card. Due to time constraints this remains on the pre-show but this will be a four way match. Instead of five mins, this match gets 10 minutes. Epico & Primo retain the tag titles.
    Last edited by Kintaro; 11-20-2016 at 09:00 AM.

Established Veteran

Status

WrestleMania 29
    Original card
    1. The Shield d. Randy Orton, Sheamus and The Big Show
    2. Mark Henry d. Ryback
    3. Team Hell No (c) d. Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston – WWE Tag Team Titles
    4. Fandango d. Chris Jericho
    5. Alberto Del Rio (c) d. Jack Swagger – World Heavyweight Title
    6. The Undertaker d. CM Punk
    7. Triple H d. Brock Lesnar – No Holds Barred
    8. John Cena d. The Rock – WWE Title

Pre-Show: The Miz d. Wade Barrett - WWE IC Title
    Such a underwhelming and forgettable Wrestlemania. Still better than WM27 though. They had a stacked roster so this could have been a great show but I wasn't impressed with the card. I'd change the entire card. The main event was the rematch no one wanted. Jericho deserved a much better opponent. Daniel Bryan deserved a top singles match. Swagger got a jobber entrance at WM. He shouldn't have been in the world title match. Swagger vs Del Rio was not worthy of being a WM world title match.

US champion Cesaro was left off the card. Cody and Sandow deserved a spot on the card and their 8 person tag match was cancelled. I'd scrap the concert. Just like WM19, this show would have five big matches. Here's a rebooked card which would make WM29 a much stronger show.

Rebooked WM29 card

Career Ending Match
    The Rock vs The Undertaker
    Rock and Taker is a WM match I've always wanted to see. Rock ends Punk's reign at Survivor Series 2012, didn't like the idea of dragging it all the way till the Rumble. Rock then drops the WWE title to Cena at Elimination Chamber. For the Rock/Taker build up, Rock says he's done it all except end the streak. Rock challenges Taker to a match and Taker accepts. This is a career ending match. This will be Rock's final match in the WWE. Taker wins the career ending match.

WWE Title Match
    John Cena (c) vs Ryback
    I originally had Ryback in the world title match to make it a triple threat match but then Cena wouldn't have a fresh opponent. Didn't want to have Cena in any rematches. Ryback is a fresh opponent for Cena. They ended up doing this at Extreme Rules so why not have this at WM. Ryback was getting a major push in 2012 but following the HIAC ppv he was on a losing run. Following WM, they ruined the Ryback character. For the rebooking, The Shield make their debut at Survivor Series and cost Ryback and Cena their traditional Survivor Series match which is won by Dolph Ziggler.

Ryback wins the Rumble by eliminating Cena at the end and decides to go for the WWE title. Cena congratulates Ryback on the win but Cena wants to avenge his WM28 defeat against Rock and challenges him to a match at the Elimination Chamber ppv. At the ppv, Ryback puts his WM WWE title shot on the line and defeats Mark Henry. In the main event, Cena beats The Rock to win the WWE title.

This sets up Cena vs Ryback for WM. This will be face vs face. Can't have Cena lose three WM's in a row so Cena retains the WWE title against Ryback. Might not be a popular decision but at least Ryback wins the Rumble and gets a win at the next ppv + a WWE title match at WM. 2 months later, at the Payback ppv, Ryback wins the world title by defeating Dolph Ziggler.

No Holds Barred Match
    Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar
    11 years in the making. Orton deserved a singles match on the card. They can bring up their match on Smackdown in 2002. This is a fresh match and would be a great rivalry. Brock wins.

Hell in a Cell Match
    HHH vs CM Punk
    For the rebook, Punk defeated HHH at Night of Champions 2011. They clash again at WM inside a HIAC. HHH gets his win back.

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
    Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho (c)
    This would be an excellent match. Jericho returns as a mystery opponent by defeating Wade Barrett for the IC title at the Rumble. Jericho later on competes in the Rumble match and gets eliminated by Daniel Bryan. At Elimination Chamber, Jericho eliminates Bryan in the world title chamber match. A week later, Jericho turns heel and feuds with Bryan. They deserved better spots on the WM card. This would be the opener to space out the five big matches. Bryan wins to become the new IC champ.

Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler (c)
    Del Rio retains the world title in the elimination chamber match. Following the match, Dolph Ziggler cashes in to become the world champ. Del Rio gets a rematch at WM and Ziggler retains. At Extreme Rules, Ziggler is out of the ppv due to a concussion so Ryback wins a battle royal on Smackdown and goes on to beat Del Rio in a #1 contenders match at Extreme Rules. At Payback, Ryback defeats Ziggler to win the world title. At MITB, Ziggler faces Del Rio and that's where they do the double turn.

Six Man Tag Match for the tag team titles
    The Shield (c) vs The Big Show, Kane and Mark Henry
    It was great to see all Shield members winning titles at the Extreme Rules ppv but Ambrose would get his US title win in May. Reigns and Rollins beat Team Hell No for the tag belts in February on Raw. To have all the belts defended this is why I'm booking the tag belts in a 6 man tag. The Shield take on the monster squad of three former world heavyweight champions, Big Show, Kane and Mark Henry.

If the Shield lose then whoever makes the pin from the face team is tag champ. The next night on Raw, the other two partners face off with the winner becoming co-tag champ. Silly rule but obviously the face team won't win. At WM, Big Show doesn't turn on his partners. Roman Reigns hits the spear on Kane. Ambrose gets the pin on Kane as The Shield win at their first WM.

8 Man US Title Ladder Match
    Sheamus vs Cesaro (c) vs Wade Barrett vs The Miz vs Cody Rhodes vs Kofi Kingston vs Damien Sandow vs Big E Langston
    The US title wasn't defended on this show but for my card, I've booked an 8 man ladder match for the US title. This gets a lot of important stars on the card. Cesaro retains the title at his first WM.

Pre-Show Kick off 12 Man Tag Match
    Tons of Funk, The Usos, Zack Ryder & R-Truth vs Fandango, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, Hunico & The Prime Time Players
    Just a random pre-show 12 man tag. Swagger's on the pre-show. Drew isn't in 3MB. Fandango makes his debut in March. The face team wins.

Established Veteran

Status

WrestleMania 30

THE ORIGINAL CARD
    1. Daniel Bryan d. Triple H
    2. The Shield d. Kane & The New Age Outlaws
    3. Cesaro d. 30 Men – Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royale
    4. John Cena d. Bray Wyatt
    5. Brock Lesnar d. The Undertaker
    6. AJ Lee (c) d. 12 Divas – WWE Diva’s Title Vickie Guerrero Invitational Match
    7. Daniel Bryan d. Randy Orton (c) and Batista – WWE Title Triple Threat Match
    Good show. The opening segment with Hogan, Austin and Rock was epic. A fantastic way to start off the show. Daniel Bryan beat all three Evolution members in one night, great moment. The most shocking moment in WWE history was when the streak ended, no one expected this to happen. Well for my WM30 rebooking of this show, the streak continues on.

They announced a 2 hour kick off pre-show but I'll make that 1 and half hours so that extra 30 mins, WM30 will be a 4 and a half hours show. The opening segment was long but a brilliant segment so the main card only had 7 matches. As I'm extending the time, it will be an 8 match card so that the matches get enough time.

My rebooked WrestleMania XXX card

WWE Title Triple Threat Match
    Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton (c) vs Batista
    Same result. Bryan wins the WWE title to cement himself as the new face of the WWE.

The Streak
    The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
    The streak never ends. The Undertaker counters the F5 and hits the tombstone to win the match to go 22-0 at WrestleMania.

Winner enters the WWE title Match
    Daniel Bryan vs HHH
    A few changes of Bryan's booking: Bryan wins back the WWE title from Orton at Night of Champions. Bryan beats CM Punk at BattleGround. Orton wins back the title against Bryan in a HIAC match. At Survivor Series, Bryan is the sole survivor of his traditional survivor series match. Bryan loses to Bray Wyatt at TLC but wins the rematch at the Rumble. Bryan wins the Rumble match by eliminating Batista at the end.

The next night on Raw, Bryan is congratulated by Batista but it's a set up as HHH comes out on the stage. Batista turns on Bryan and hits the Batista bomb. On Smackdown, HHH makes Bryan put his WM title shot on the line against Batista at Elimination Chamber. Batista wins due to interference from HHH. This sets up Orton vs Batista, Bryan vs HHH for WM.

2 weeks later, Bryan's in the ring with many fans. HHH agrees to give Bryan a match at WM but Bryan demands that if he beats HHH, then Bryan is added to the WWE title match to make it a triple threat match. HHH agrees. The following week, HHH tells Batista and Orton that the winner of the HHH/Bryan match enters the WWE title match. At WM, Bryan beats HHH in the opening match.

John Cena vs Cesaro
    Paul Heyman never manages Curtis Axel or Ryback. Heyman continues to manage Brock but Heyman also becomes Cesaro's manager following SummerSlam 2013. Cesaro gets a major push and feuds with Cena and gets a major win over Cena at WM.

6 Man Tag Street Fight
    The Shield vs The Wyatts
    Rematch from Elimination Chamber, and this time it's a street fight. The Shield win.

Intercontinental Title vs Career
    Rey Mysterio vs Sheamus (c)
    Rey Mysterio missed WM28 and 29 due to injury. He was wasted at WM30 when he should have had his final match. Instead he was in the battle royal and on the next night on Raw, he was booed heavily and fans rooted for the heel Bad News Barrett. Rey lost his final match to Barrett. The match was very short. I'd rebook Rey's final run. As Bryan gets to be in the Rumble and goes on to win it, Rey won't get booed and still comes out as #30. Rey is in the final 5. Sheamus turns heel in Feb and beats Big E for the IC title. Sheamus and Rey have never clashed before. Sheamus then goes over Rey at WM to retain the IC Title.

30 Man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
    Big E Langston, Ryback, Alberto Del Rio, Sin Cara, Jack Swagger, Kane, The Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, Mark Henry, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, The Miz, Damien Sandow, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Brodus Clay, Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, The New Age Outlaws, Los Matadores, The Great Khali, Curtis Axel, Titus O Neill, Fandango, Darren Young and Heath Slater
    Dolph Ziggler wins the first ever Andre the Giant memorial battle royal by eliminating The Big Show at the end.

WWE Tag Team Title Match
    The Usos (c) vs Goldust & Cody Rhodes
    Goldust and Cody don't drop the belts to The New Age Outlaws. At Elimination Chamber, they retain the titles against The Usos but lose to them on the March 3 episode of Raw. The rematch is at WM, The Usos finally make the main card and they retain the tag titles.

Pre-Show Kick off Match
    Divas Invitational Match
    This will be on the pre-show and AJ Lee retains the title.
    Last edited by Kintaro; 04-04-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Established Veteran

Status

WrestleMania 31
    Original card results
    Pre-Show: 4 Way Tag: Cesaro and Tyson Kidd defeated the New Day, Los Matadores and the Usos to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship.

The Big Show wins the second annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Main card
    7 Man Ladder Match- Daniel Bryan defeated Bad News Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Luke Harper, Stardust and R-Truth to win the Intercontinental Title.
    Randy Orton defeated Seth Rollins
    No DQ Match: Triple H defeated Sting
    AJ Lee and Paige defeated The Bella Twins
    John Cena defeated Rusev to become the new United States Champion
    The Undertaker defeated Bray Wyatt
    Seth Rollins cashes in his Money In The Bank briefcase to defeat Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar and become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion
    Good show. Solid card, Rollins cashing in was a fantastic moment. The battle royal was bumped to the pre-show to make way for the long Rock segment with HHH, Steph and Rounda Rousey. To make the card a lot better, I'd remove the musical performances, Rock segment and divas match.

My rebooked WrestleMania 31 card

WWE Title Match
    Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar (c)
    David vs Goliath. Bryan vows to win back the title he never lost. Lesnar has been champion since SummerSlam. Bryan wins the Rumble for the second time. At WM, near the end of this fantastic match, Seth Rollins comes out to cash and it becomes a 3 way match. Seth hits the curbstomp on Bryan to become the WWE Champion.

No Disqualification Match
    Sting vs HHH
    Sting made his WWE debut at Survivor Series. Sting goes on to compete in the Rumble match but HHH interferes and eliminates Sting. This sets up Sting vs HHH for WM. The Rock is the special guest referee for this match. DX and NWO do their run ins during this match. Rock hits the Rock Bottom on Billy Gunn. Shawn Michaels out of no where comes out and hits a super kick on Sting and leaves. DX and NWO brawl all the way to the back. Sting then goes on to beat HHH via scorpion death drop.

The Streak
    The Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt
    Saving Taker/Sting for SummerSlam as I want Sting to win his first WM match. Taker beats Wyatt to go 23-0 at WM.

Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins
    Same result, Orton wins.

US Title Match
    John Cena vs Rusev (c)
    Same result, Cena wins.

WWE Intercontinental Title Triple Threat Ladder Match
    Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose (c) vs Luke Harper
    Ambrose wins back the IC belt from Bad News Barrett. Instead of super pushing Reigns to the main event he gets a slow rise to the top. Reigns wins the IC title at Mania.

WWE 4 Way Tag Titles Match
    The Usos vs The New Day (Kofi and Big E) vs Cesaro and Tyson Kidd (c) vs The Miz and Mizdow
    Cesaro and Kidd retain the titles. Miz gets pinned and blames Mizdow. Miz slaps Mizdow and finally Mizdow snaps and attacks Miz. The crowd pops as Mizdow turns face.

Pre-Show Kick off Matches

2nd Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
    Sheamus, Bad News Barrett, Stardust, The Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry, Ryback, R-Truth, Jack Swagger, Xavier Woods, Goldust, Sin Cara, Erick Rowan, Los Matadores, Curtis Axel, Adam Rose, Fandango, Zack Ryder, Bo Dallas, Darren Young, Heath Slater, Titus O Neill, Hideo Itami, Alex Riley and The Ascension.
    Sheamus returns and wins the battle royal.

AJ Lee and Paige vs The Bellas
    This is on the pre-show, same result.
    Last edited by Kintaro; 04-04-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Established Veteran

Status

WrestleMania 32

A very lackluster show. So many injuries. Cena, Orton, Rollins, Sting, Bryan, Cesaro, Kidd, Neville, Harper and Bray all injured. Reigns/HHH and Taker/Shane went on for too long. The show was 4 hours 51 mins, that's way too long. It was an insult to Taker for having to go up against Shane McMahon. Shocking that the match lasted 30 mins. I don't mind having Reigns/HHH for WM but it was a weak WM main event that went on for way too long. When you consider all the injuries they had this is the best card I can come up with.

My rebooked WrestleMania 32 card

Pre-Show
    Natalya vs Paige
    Just one match on the pre-show and Paige defeats Natalya.

Main Show
    John Cena is the guest host, he begins Mania with a quick promo.

Opening Match
    US Title Match
    Kalisto (c) vs Alberto Del Rio
    The 2 out of 3 falls match takes place at the Rumble. Kalisto beats Ryback at Fast Lane. Del Rio challenges Kalisto one last time at Mania. Kalisto retains the title.

Intercontinental Title
    Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens (c)
    A WM debut for both these men. Sami Zayn ends Kevin Owen’s reign.

WWE Tag Titles TLC Match
    The Usos vs The Dudleys vs The New Day (c)
    This would be a great match and one of the best matches of the show. Kofi and Xavier represent The New Day in this match. Big E helps them retain the titles.

AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho

Styles wins to end the feud.

Triple threat match for the inaugural Women's Championship
    Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch Charlotte Flair
    Same result. Charlotte wins. Following this match is the HOF segment.

Hell in a Cell Match
    The Undertaker vs Rusev
    Following the Cena feud, Rusev continues to be booked strong. He missed the MITB ppv but let's say Kofi or Neville win the MITB ladder match. A month later when Rusev returns from injury in July, he challenges Kofi or Neville to put their briefcase on the line against him. Rusev wins and he's the new MITB holder. Rusev then goes on a dominant run, not going to form The LON group. Rusev hasn't cashed his briefcase in yet but challenges Taker to a match at Mania. Taker wins. This match lasts 15 minutes.

3rd Annual Andre the Giant Memorial 22 Man Battle Royal
    The Big Show, Kane, Shaquille O Neill, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Big E Langston, Stardust, King Barrett, Mark Henry, Ryback, Braun Strowman, Erik Rowan, Tyler Breeze, Damien Sandow, DDP, Jack Swagger, R-Truth, Goldust, Zack Ryder, Sin Cara and Baron Corbin
    The Miz wins by eliminating Ziggler last.

Street Fight

Dean Ambrose vs Triple H
    Ambrose beats Reigns in the tournament final at Survivor Series to become the WWE Champion. Ambrose drops the belt to Brock at the Rumble. The Road Block match takes place here but it’s a street right. HHH never wins the Rumble. Ambrose gets one of his biggest wins of his career by defeating Triple H.

**Following this match, a quick Social Outcasts segment. They complain about being left off the Mania Card. They issue a challenge to any four men that have the guts to step in the ring with them. Out comes HBK, Mick Foley, The Rock and Stone Cold. The legends destroy the Social Outcasts.

WWE Title
    Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (c)
    Argh another Brock reign but they clash for the first time ever here. Reigns wins the 2016 Rumble. They have a 15 minute match and Reigns defeats Lesnar to win the WWE title for the first time.
    Last edited by Kintaro; 04-04-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Ghana

WrestleMania 32

WWE World Heavyweight Championship- Roman Reigns (c) vs Dean Ambrose

Triple H vs Shane McMahon (Control of WWE) (Hell in a Cell)

Bray Wyatt vs Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman

WWE Tag Team Championships- The New Day (c) vs The Dudley Boyz vs The Usos vs The League of Nations (Sheamus & King Barrett) w/Rusev & Del Rio

WWE Women's Championship- Sasha Banks vs Charlotte (c) vs Becky Lynch vs Bayley

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

WWE United States Championship (2 out of 3 Falls Match)- Kalisto (c) vs Del Rio

AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho

WWE Intercontinental Championship (Ladder Match)- Kevin Owens (c) vs Sami Zayn

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    United States

WrestleMania VII

WWF Championship
    Ultimate Warrior (Champion-heel) vs Hulk Hogan

I-C Championship
    Mr. Perfect (Champion) vs Big Bossman

Tag Team Championships
    Hart Foundation (Champions) vs Legion of Doom
    Both teams as babyfaces, but Harts playing the heels for this match as they (and Bret singularly) regularly did.

No DQ, Flag Match
    Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs Sgt. Slaughter

Undertaker vs Randy Savage
    Savage as a babyface

Jake Roberts vs Rick Martel
    No ridiculous blindfold gimmick for this match.

Bodyslam Match
    British Bulldog vs Earthquake

Rockers vs Nasty Boys

Virgil vs Ted DiBiase

Texas Tornado & Tito Santana vs Haku & Barbarian

Curtain Jerker

Status

WrestleMania VIII

WWF Championship
    Ric Flair (Champion) vs Hulk Hogan

Roddy Piper vs Sid Justice

Randy Savage & Ultimate Warrior (mystery partner) vs Natural Disasters (heels)

I-C Championship
    Bret Hart (Champion) vs Shawn Michaels

Tag Team Championships
    Money Inc. (Champions) vs Legion of Doom

Undertaker vs Jake Roberts

Sgt. Slaughter, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Big Bossman, Tito Santana vs
    Mountie, Col. Mustafa, Nasty Boys

Established Veteran

Status

Bump. Time to do cards for WM33, 34 and 35.

WrestleMania 33

This was a gruelling marathon show. The main show lasted 5 hours 10 minutes. Here’s a rebooked card. I included more matches but a much improved card than the original card.

MAIN EVENT
    WWE Title
    AJ Styles (c) vs Randy Orton
    Orton vs Wyatt was one of the worst ever WWE title matches at WM. I like Bray but he flopped as WWE Champion. Now for a better title match, AJ Styles regains his title back at Elimination Chamber and defends the title against the Rumble winner Randy Orton. Styles headlines his first WM and retains the title.

Universal Title
    Goldberg (c) vs Brock Lesnar

Same result

First Time Ever
    John Cena vs Roman Reigns

Instead of doing this big match for the first time ever at a B level ppv like No Mercy, do this at WM.

The Undertaker vs Braun Strowman
    Taker vs Reigns was very disappointing, Strowman was in the pre-show battle royal. For my card, I’m going to have Strowman as Taker’s opponent. Strowman eliminates The Undertaker in the Rumble match. Strowman goes on a dominant run by defeating many top stars. He then issues a challenge to The Undertaker for a match at WM. Taker accepts. At WM, Taker defeats Strowman.

Non-Sanctioned Match
    Seth Rollins vs HHH

Instead of a 25 minute match, this ends up being around 12-15 mins. Rollins still wins.

Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens
    The only change here is that this isn’t for the US Title as Jericho would drop the belt to Samoa Joe on Raw.

Luke Harper vs Bray Wyatt
    Harper received a nice push but he didn't compete on the main card at WM. He was in the battle royal. Would have been good if Harper faced Bray and defeated his former leader.

Intercontinental Title Match
    Dean Ambrose (c) vs The Miz

It was a poor decision to bump Ambrose's match to the pre-show. Ambrose defends the belt against Miz and Corbin is in the battle royal. Ambrose beats Miz to retain the title. They continue their feud following Mania when they’re both drafted to Raw.

US Title Triple Threat Match
    Finn Balor vs Samoa Joe (c) vs Sami Zayn

Samoa Joe wins the US Title from Jericho. Balor returned on Raw following WM so I’m going to have him on the card. He returns a week before Mania and gets added to this match. Balor wins the US Title.

Raw Tag Titles 3 Way Ladder Match
    The New Day vs Hardys vs Cesaro & Sheamus ©

New Day were good hosts but they should have had a match on the card. Not a fan of Enzo and Cass or Anderson and Gallows so I’m removing them from this match. The Bar never lose the tag belts and defend their belts in a ladder match against The New Day. However The Guest Host(whoever it is, can't think of who it can be) announces that a third team will be in this match and it’s The Hardys who end up winning the tag titles.

Women’s Title 4 Way Elimination Match
    Bayley ©vs Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jaxx
    Same result, Bayley wins.

Smackdown Tag Titles
    American Alpha vs The Usos ©

The two best teams on Smackdown battle it out for the tag belts. AA never lose the belts on Smackdown. The Usos win the belts at WM.

Cruiserweight Title
    Austin Aries vs Neville ©

Same result, Neville retains.

Smackdown Women’s Title
    Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss ©
    Instead of a 6 way match, just have a one on one match. Becky Lynch wins the Women’s Title. .

4th Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
    The Big Show, Baron Corbin, Primo, Kalisto, The Vaudevillians, Heath Slater, Goldust, Ascension, Dolph Ziggler, Curt Hawkins, R-Truth, Rhyno, Curtis Axel, Tyler Breeze, Fandango,Sin Cara, Mark Henry, Tian Bing, Epico, Bo Dallas, Apollo Crews, Titus O Neill, Kilian Dian, Jinder Mahal, Mojo Rawley, Xavier Woods, Anderson & Gallows, Enzo & Cass
    Mojo Rawley won this lol. It was an absolute joke to have Rawley and Mahal as the final two remaining in this match. I didn't give Big Show the win at WM31 for my rebooking so he wins it here and retires.

Established Veteran

Status

WrestleMania 34

Good show but I hated the main event. This show was around 5 hours, 3 mins. Huge long marathon show. Here’s an improved card, included more matches but a better card to sit through the marathon show. Reduced some of the match times to give other bouts more time.

MAIN EVENT
    WWE Universal Title

Finn Balor vs Brock Lesnar (c)
    Balor never received a rematch for the Universal title. Balor wins the Elimination Chamber match to get a title shot at WM. Balor goes on to defeat Brock at the biggest show of the year.

WWE Title Match
    AJ Styles (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura
    Same result, but reduce the match length by 5 mins.

The Undertaker vs John Cena
    Same result but instead of Cena showing up as a fan, this gets build up. Taker shows up on Raw and confronts Cena and accepts the match. Taker then squashes Cena to win the match.

Mixed Tag Match
    Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
    Same result but reduce the match length by 5 mins.

Falls Count Anywhere
    Roman Reigns vs Samoa Joe
    Instead of doing Roman/Brock once again, Roman takes on Samoa Joe. They headlined Backlash so let’s start the feud early and do the match here at WM.

Daniel Bryan's return match
    Daniel Bryan and Kane vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
    The tag match was fun but I’ve replaced Shane with Kane. Instead of wasting the big red machine in the pre-show battle royal, Team Hell No are re-united and take on Owens and Zayn.

SmackDown Women's Title Match
    Asuka vs Charlotte Flair (c)
    This was a huge match and this was the second match on the card, I’d have this a lot higher up the card. Asuka was poorly booked once she lost her streak. Now for the rebooking, Asuka beats Charlotte to win the title. Asuka loses her undefeated streak to Becky at SummerSlam. As for Carmella’s cash in, let’s just say the MITB holder could cash in for either the Raw or Smackdown title. Carmella cashes in on the Raw women’s champ, Nia Jaxx in May.

Intercontinental Title 6 Way Ladder Match
    Seth Rollins vs Jeff Hardy vs The Miz © vs Braun Strowman vs Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt
    Really wanted to see a ladder match on this show. Jeff Hardy returned on the next night on Raw so he's on my card and I’ve booked a 6 way ladder match. Seth wins the title.

US Title 4 Way Match
    Randy Orton (c) vs Bobby Roode vs Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler
    What a terrible decision it was to have Jinder Mahal win the US Title here. For my rebooking, he never wins the WWE title or becomes a main eventer. Dolph Ziggler should have been in this match instead of Jinder Mahal. Rusev wins the title on RUSEV DAY!!

Smackdown Tag Team Titles 4 Way Match
    The Usos (c) vs The New Day(Kofi and Big E) vs The Bludgeon Brothers vs Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable
    I’ve added Shelton and Gable to make this a 4 way match. Bludgeon Brothers still win the titles and the match is a bit longer, let’s say 10-12 mins.

Raw Tag Team Titles
    The Revival vs The Bar (c)
    On the real card they had a joke of a title match. A 10 year old kid won the tag titles with Braun Strowman. Here on my card, two great teams battle it out for the tag belts. The Revival turn face leading up to this match and win the tag belts for the first time.

Raw Women’s Title Match
    Nia Jaxx vs Alexa Bliss (c)
    Same result but it doesn’t go 10 mins. Jaxx squashes Bliss in 3 minutes.

Cruiserweight Title Tournament Final
    Cedric Alexander vs Mustafa Ali
    Ali deserved a cruiserweight title reign. He goes over here to win the title. He drops it to Alexander in a rematch at SummerSlam.

First Ever WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal
    Sasha Banks, Bayley, Mickie James, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Dana Brooke, Becky Lynch, Naomi, Carmella, Natalya, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan + NXT divas.
    Naomi never really got a major push so what was the point in her winning this. So I’m gonna have Becky Lynch winning the 1st ever WM, Women’s Battle Royal. Becky then gets a major push.

5th Annual ATGM Battle Royal
    Elias, Apollo Crews, Anderson & Gallows, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Heath Slater, Titus O Neill, Goldust, Rhyno, Kalisto, Hideo Itami, Akira Tozawa, Drew Gulak, Jack Gallagher, Ascension, Curt Hawkins, R-Truth, Primo Colon, Mike Kanellis, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Sin Cara, Jinder Mahal, Aiden English, Baron Corbin, Xavier Woods, Mojo Rawley, Zack Ryder, Tye Dillinger
    I could do without this match but the battle royal tradition continues. Elias wins.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

For my rebooking of WrestleMania 33...my matches that I would rebook

WWE RAW Tag Team Championships- The New Day vs Gallows & Anderson (c) vs Enzo & Cass vs The Hardy Boyz (Matt & Jeff)- Only difference being that instead of a Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match, this would be a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match Fatal 4 Way style think WrestleMania 17 but better. I would still have Hardys go over here.

Chris Jericho vs Braun Strowman- Basically both men are on the card but neither of them have a match. Jericho wouldn't win the WWE United States Championship but at the same time Braun Strowman more or less would destroy The List of Jericho sending Jericho on a mission for revenge. Plus Jericho is known for putting talent over, so basically this match more or less makes Braun here so for that reason I would have Strowman go over.

WWE United States Championship- Roman Reigns (c) vs Sami Zayn- More or less this is The Chosen One going up against one of the Internet's favorites but also this match could more or less test the waters for an eventual Roman Reigns heel turn so of course you put him up against one of the most over babyfaces at the time. Reigns more or less goes over Zayn here in retaining the title but Sami more or less becomes more over after.

Samoa Joe vs John Cena- The dream match that honestly should have happened at that year's Mania and with Joe getting called up shortly before Mania it would have made sense to pair him up with Cena given their obvious backgrounds and history with each other which dates back pre-WWE. This feud more or less would be about jealousy on Joe's part that Cena got handed everything whilst Joe he was handed nothing and that for him to get to WWE he had to scratch and claw his way but that now that he is here he more or less wants to make a bigger name for himself at Cena's expense. Samoa Joe goes over in this match by winning.

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship- Alexa Bliss vs Naomi (c)- This would be straight up one on one between these ladies and with the title on the line with it being in Naomi's hometown...there is no way she loses here. Naomi retains the title.

WWE Universal Championship- Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens (c)- Owens retains his title at RR and he retains at Fast Lane against Goldberg mainly in part due to Brock Lesnar costing Goldberg the title. However, Balor here for me I would have had him make his grand return in the Royal Rumble Match and I of course would have had Balor win the Rumble and challenge Owens the champion for the title that Balor never lost. Storyline writes itself. Balor goes over at Mania by becoming the new WWE Universal Champion becoming a 2 time WWE Universal Champion.

Kurt Angle (WWE Hall of Fame 2017 Inductee) vs Rusev w/Lana- Another missed opportunity here but this storyline more or less would write itself. Angle of course goes over in his return match.

WWE RAW Women's Championship- Charlotte Flair (c) vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks- Triple Threat Match- Of course Bayley would come up short at the Rumble by losing to Charlotte but obviously Sasha would get her opportunity against Charlotte too and lose. However, when Bayley gets another opportunity at the title she is screwed out of it by Sasha who turns heel on Bayley. Sasha of course wants the title. Bayley gets screwed out of it and Charlotte being the champion...this story more or less writes itself. Bayley gets her Mania moment by beating both Sasha and Charlotte.

The Miz vs Shane McMahon

Stephanie McMahon segment at Mania in the ring with her and Mick Foley's daughter Noelle. Noelle is introduced to the WWE Universe for the first time and Noelle in her Mania moment sticks The Mandible Claw on Stephanie after her father Mick was embarrassed by both Triple H and Stephanie.

WWE Championship- Triple Threat Match- Bray Wyatt (c) vs Randy Orton vs Luke Harper- Winner: Still WWE Champion Bray Wyatt

AJ Styles vs The Undertaker- Winner: AJ Styles

Mid-Card Champion

Status

WrestleMania 31 (2015)

Pre-Show (Kick-Off Match)- NXT Championship- Kevin Owens (c) vs Sami Zayn- Winner: New NXT Champion Sami Zayn

Main Card

1- (Opening Match)- Ladder Match- WWE Intercontinental Championship- Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose vs Bad News Barrett (c) vs Luke Harper vs Ziggler vs Stardust vs R-Truth- Winner: New WWE Intercontinental Champion Roman Reigns

2- (Money in the Bank Briefcase On The Line)- Seth Rollins (Money in the Bank briefcase holder) w/ J&J Security vs Randy Orton- Winner: Still Mr. Money in the Bank Seth Rollins
    3- (No DQ Match)- Bray Wyatt w/Luke Harper & Erick Rowan vs Triple H w/Shawn Michaels- Winner: Bray Wyatt; mainly due in part to Braun Strowman making his debut early and Strowman interferes helping Wyatt to victory; Strowman makes his debut here at Mania joining The Wyatt Family

4- (Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal)- Winner: The Miz by last eliminating Sandow after Sandow and Miz somehow team up on Big Show to get him out; Miz turns on Sandow by tossing him over to win the match

5- (WWE Tag Team Championships) (Fatal 4 Way)- Kidd & Cesaro (c) w/Natalya vs The Usos w/Naomi vs New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) w/Kofi Kingston vs Los Matadores w/El Torito- Winners: New WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day

6- (WWE United States Championship)- Streak vs Title- John Cena vs Rusev (c) w/Lana- Winner: New WWE United States Champion John Cena; Cena still ends Rusev's undefeated streak

7- (WWE Divas Championship)- Fatal 4 Way- Nikki Bella (c) vs Paige vs AJ Lee vs Brie Bella- Winner: New WWE Divas Champion Paige

8- (Icon vs Icon; Streak Match 23-0 or 22-1)- The Undertaker vs Sting- Winner: The Undertaker (Streak goes to 23-0)

9- (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)- Brock Lesnar (c) w/Paul Heyman vs Daniel Bryan- There is no winner because Rollins cashes in his Money in the Bank briefcase on the same night interrupting Lesnar/Bryan by interjecting himself into the match

10- (WWE World Heavyweight Championship; Cash In)- Brock Lesnar (c) w/Paul Heyman vs Seth Rollins vs Daniel Bryan- Triple Threat Match- Winner: New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins; Rollins pins Bryan but doesn't pin Lesnar
    Last edited by Terry Gyimah; 04-08-2019 at 07:41 AM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

WrestleMania 30 (2014)

1- Kick-Off- Battle Royal- Winner faces WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee later on in the night- Emma wins Battle Royal

(Main Card)

1- WWE Tag Team Championships- The Usos (c) vs Rybaxel vs Los Matadores vs Real Americans- Winners: Still WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos
    2- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal- Winner: Cesaro still wins; him bodyslamming Big Show over the top to eliminate him I wouldn't change; it actually puts over Cesaro
    3- The Shield (Reigns, Rollins & Ambrose) vs The Wyatt Family (Wyatt, Harper & Rowan)- This match instead happens here at Mania but The Wyatt Family goes over- Winners: The Wyatt Family

4- Goldust vs Cody Rhodes (Brother vs Brother)- Winner: Cody Rhodes
    5- Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs Batista (Beast vs Animal)- Winner: Brock Lesnar
    6- WWE Divas Championship- AJ Lee (c) w/Tamina vs Emma- Winner: New WWE Divas Champion Emma
    7- WWE World Heavyweight Championship- Triple Threat Match- Randy Orton (c) vs Daniel Bryan vs Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon- Winner: New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan

8- Main Event- The Undertaker vs John Cena (Streak Match 22-0 or 21-1)- Winner: The Undertaker (Streak goes to 22-0)

Mid-Card Champion

Status

WrestleMania 29 (2013)

Kick Off Match- WWE Divas Championship- AJ Lee w/Big E vs Kaitlyn (c)- Winner: New WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee

(Main Card)

1- WWE Intercontinental Championship- Ladder Match- Wade Barrett (c) vs Zack Ryder vs Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston vs The Miz vs Cody Rhodes vs Sandow vs Fandango (debut)- Winner: New WWE Intercontinental Champion Zack Ryder (hometown boy gets hometown pop for winning)

2- (Grudge Match)- Mr. Money in the Bank Dolph Ziggler w/Big E & AJ Lee vs Chris Jericho- Winner: Chris Jericho
    3- WWE United States Championship- Alberto Del Rio (c) w/Ricardo Rodriguez vs Jack Swagger w/Zeb Colter- Winner: Still WWE United States Champion Alberto Del Rio
    4- (6 Man Tag Team Match)- The Shield vs Triple H, Randy Orton and Sheamus- Winners: The Shield
    5- (Streak Match; 21-0 or 20-1)- The Undertaker vs Daniel Bryan- Winner: The Undertaker (streak goes to 21-0)
    6- (No Holds Barred)- Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs The Rock- Winner: Brock Lesnar
    7- (Fatal 4 Way Match)- World Heavyweight Championship- Big Show (c) vs Ryback vs Kane vs Mark Henry- Winner: No winner; Ziggler pulls a Rollins and interjects himself into the match after these 4 giants basically destroy each other; Ziggler picks his spot and it becomes a 5 Way; Ziggler ultimately ends up becoming World Heavyweight Champion by pinning Kane...imagine the pop too; Winner: New World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler

8- (Main Event)- WWE Championship- John Cena vs CM Punk (c) w/Paul Heyman- Winner: New WWE Champion John Cena

Character Jobber

Status

WrestleMania VIII

Main Event
    Hulk Hogan vs Ric Flair
    Flair doesn't win the Rumble and he and Hogan face in the dream match. Hogan wins.

WWF Championship
    Undertaker (c) vs Randy Savage
    Undertaker (still a heel) wins the Rumble, stalks Elizabeth, faces Savage for the title. Savage wins (streak never happens).

Tag Team Championships
    Money Inc (c) vs Legion of Doom
    This makes much more sense than Money Inc. vs Natural Disasters. LOD win by DQ.

I-C Championship
    Roddy Piper (c) vs Bret Hart
    Same as original

Sid Justice vs Virgil
    Sid, having turned heel not long before 'Mania, establishes himself as a dominant heel by squashing Virgil.

Sgt. Slaughter vs Jake Roberts
    I don't really have a storyline for this, I just thought with Undertaker in the title match, this is a good alternative for Roberts.

Owen Hart vs The Mountie
    A win for Owen over The Mountie would do more for his career than Skinner. This match goes longer than Owen vs Skinner did, more like 5-6 minutes.

Big Bossman, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Natural Disasters vs Repo Man, Skinner, Nasty Boys
    Taking the original 8-Man tag, just making some replacements.

Tatanka vs Rick Martel
    Same as original. Why not.
    First Ever Undisputed World Champion:
    George Hackenschmidt

Character Jobber

Status

WrestleMania IX

These are the only matches I have plans for:

WWF Championship

Yokozuna (c) vs The Undertaker
    Yoko wins the belt from Bret at the Rumble, Undertaker wins the Rumble Match and the feud begins. Undertaker wins the title in this one. Yoko wins the belt back at KOR in a Casket Match (much like what they did at Rumble '94)

Hulk Hogan vs Giant Gonzales
    Hogan takes down another unbeaten Giant.

Tag Team Championships

Money Inc. (c) vs Steiner Brothers
    Steiners win by DQ.

Bret Hart vs Razor Ramon
    Bret wins.
    George Hackenschmidt

Character Jobber

Status

WrestleMania XII

WWF Championship
    Bret Hart (c) vs Shawn Michaels
    Guest Referee: Roddy Piper
    Not an Iron Man Match, but it does go 30+ minutes. Bret plays a heel role going into this match. This match ends up spilling to the outside. Piper threatens to DQ Bret (which would cause Bret to retain the title), but Jose Lothario doesn't let him. Shawn ends up winning.

The Undertaker vs Vader
    Since Undertaker lost at WM 8 (see earlier post), and the streak doesn't happen, Vader wins this one. No actual outside interference, but Undertaker gets distracted when Jim Cornette attacks Paul Bearer. 'Taker goes to the outside of the ring to go after Cornette, and Vader attacks him from behind.

Ahmed Johnson vs Diesel
    With Diesel on his way out, and Johnson being pushed, Johnson gets a huge win in this one.

I-C Championship
    Goldust (c) vs Jake Roberts
    During the build to this match, Goldust makes numerous lewd references to his and Roberts' "snakes". Goldust wins.

Steve Austin vs Yokozuna
    Austin get a huge win (pun intended) in this one.

Razor Ramon & Savio Vega vs Owen Hart & British Bulldog

Ultimate Warrior vs Hunter Hearst-Helmsley

Tag Team Championship

The Godwins vs Body Donnas
    Last edited by BattleKat; 04-20-2019 at 05:40 PM.
    George Hackenschmidt

Thread Information