Date of Birth*: June 5th, 1983
    Place of Birth: Seattle, Washington
    Currently Residing*: Hollywood, California
    Height*: 6'0
    Weight*: 230 lbs
    Gimmick*: Arrogant Celebrity
    Disposition*: Heel

Wrestling Style*: Technical with high flying and a little power
    Wrestling Abilities*: (Rank from 1-5, 1 being your best) Speed, Technical, Power, Brawling, Charisma.
    1. Charisma
    2. Technical
    3. Speed
    4. Power
    5. Brawling

Signature Taunts/Poses: Turning around with his arms out and then bowing
    Catchphrase: I'm from Ho-LLY-WOOD!
    Entrance theme: "Hollywood" by Jay-Z

Basic Moves*: - Clothesline

- Double Axe Handle
    - Running bulldog
    - Swinging neckbreaker
    - Lariat
    - Enziguri
    - Running single leg high knee
    - Backhand chop
    - Powerbomb
    - German suplex
    Signature Strike Moves*:

- Stunt Drop (diving elbow drop)
    - Welcome to Hollywood (superkick)
    - Hollywood Shuffle (full nelson suplex)
    Signature Submission Move*:

- Sharpshooter
    - LCA (stf)
    - Armbar
    Regular Finishing Move*: (One only)

- Final Cut (jumping cutter)

Previous Experience (If any): None for this character

Injury History (If any): None

Name of character representative*: Chris Jericho

Picture*:

Promo*:
    Spoiler:

The cameras open up to an arena full of fans. An empty ring awaits while the crowd is excited to see what is going to happen here. "Hollywood" by Jay-Z hits and out comes a new superstar who is full of energy. The crowd cheers for him as he runs over and grabs a microphone from the ring announcer.

"The Hollywood Standard" Mark Merriwether: Heeeeello CWA! My name is Mark Merriwether, yes THE Mark Merriwether. I have decided that I've done all I could do in my town of HOLLYWOOD! Let it be known I'm not here for you "regular" people, I'm here to prove that I'm just the greatest at EVERYTHING I do. If anybody has a problem with me, come out and tell me!
    Sorry just a short one, I'll add to this promo later when I'm doing the actual promo.

Manager*: No
    Manager Name:
    Manager Date of Birth:
    Manager Gimmick:
    Manager Disposition:
    Last edited by Slick Mitch; 08-28-2016 at 10:26 PM.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: "The Hollywood Standard" Mark Merriwether

Welcome to CWA, Mitch!

Good to have you on board. You'll be booked on the next show for sure so just sit tight until then.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

That's awesome, thanks Jimmy!

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

You can always write a segment for the upcoming show :D
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

The Flow

Status

The cameras fade in to a specially designed dressing room, which has a big star on the star on the door and movie posters plastered around the room. It soon becomes obvious that this is the dressing room of "The Hollywood Standard" Mark Merriwether. He walks out of the washroom only in a towel and the phone starts ringing. Clearly annoyed about the situation he's in Merriwether decides to ignore the phone and get changed into his clothes instead. He disappears into the washroom for a bit and the phone starts ringing again. He runs out now with pants on and an unbuttoned, though perfectly ironed, dress shirt. He looks to see who is calling and presses the ignore button, clearly annoyed once again. He buttons up his shirt and puts his suit jacket on. He turns around and looks into the mirror, admiring how well he is dressed. The phone once again rings and he finally decides to answer it.

Mark Merriwether: Hollywood Standard here. Oh, hey Paul. Yes, I thought about the offer but I'm happy with my current situation and I will have to decline. Yes, I know I lost. Not many people win their first matches, bud. And the only reason I lost is because of that nobody Marcus Bennett. Yeah you have a nice life, tell Mr. Gregory that I'm staying in professional wrestling and I will only do PPA jobs in acting. Okay, thanks and goodbye.

A visibly annoyed and upset Merriwether angrily turns off his phone and throws it at a framed poster, which causes a small crack. He decides to break the whole poster with his chair.

Mark Merriwether: This is not how it was supposed to happen. I was supposed to WIN. That idiot Bennett RUINED my debut. Sure I got payback, but it wasn't enough. I'll show him what it means to mess with somebody as POWERFUL as I am!

Merriwether picks up his phone and throws it into the garbage like it's nothing. He opens a drawer and grabs another identical phone. He turns it on and activates it.

Mark Merriwether: I needed a new number anyways. Ha I wonder if I called "The Nobody" Marcus Bennett right now what would he say? This mirror would probably say more than him haha! That moron needs to realize I'm from HO-LLY-WOOD BABY! HOLLYWOOD! He's from Ohio! That's the most remotely boring state in the country!

A hyped up Merriwether grabs a picture of Marcus Bennett on the counter and spits on it. He crumples the picture up and slams it in a nearby garbage can.

Mark Merriwether: That's what I think of you NOBODY! You will not stop my ascension to the top of CWA! I'm better than YOU and I'll show it!

Merriwether puts a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers on and leaves the room, slamming the door behind him.

The Flow

Status

Updated nickname. The Hollywood Standard is still a nickname but The Megastar will be the main one.

Thread Information