Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2016 CMLL For New, Casual, and Lapsed Fans

Momoiro Nekketsu Seinen S-Mod

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: 2016 CMLL For New, Casual, and Lapsed Fans

There was a major announcement from the Canadian TV station Fight Network yesterday. There will be a new English language CMLL show coming! Sadly we don't know much more than that other than that it's starting on May 5th, but my guess is its going to be a dubbed version of the Elite shows, perhaps a select choice of the best matches this year. Maybe old stuff, but it'd be wise for it to be the Elite show. We'll see soon but there's a chance this is kind of cool.

-

Here are the latest Elite matches. All actually good still though no MOTYCs yet. Elite is doing great work thus far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMchIx_Psus - Ultimo Guerrero vs. Xtreme Tiger - Really kind of a fun spotfest kinda match. There wasn't much in the way of psychology or any of that but UG worked well as a base and the finish plays into one of his CMLL gimmicks of not caring about Elite that much right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCyB9irT0RA - LA Park vs. Cibernetico - Cibernetico continues to be much improved and this was trending towards being a really good brawling style of match until the crap finish. LA Park and his entrance are incredible and I could see him being a threat to win the whole tournament. Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN0irBLDkj0 - Máscara Dorada vs La Máscara - This was good. Dorada is a great wrestler and saw more success getting something good out of Máscara though dealing with less shenanigans likely helped. Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFyIl0wCYIc - Atlantis vs. Carístico - This was good but much shorter than the epic you'd think they'd have. This and Atlantis' first match seem to be in an effort to protect the legend from doing longer matches and Carístico continues to be a great Luchador and got the most out of this.
    Bull's Poseidon~

Gokumon-to~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Ready For Asuka

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Guerrero vs Tiger
    -Woah it was slow in the beginning of the match, but the second half of the match was really damn good. Both guys were putting in that work with ease. I must say I was shocked to see Uno get the win over Guerrero, but the second half of the match showed how great these two Wrestlers are in the ring. You had Uno taking that Super Powerbomb from the top, I thought he was done nope! He has enough strength to catch Guerrero later with that sweet Hurriconrana which I thought was the finish, but it was only a two count. Great ending the match, hope to see another match between two, maybe a two outta three falls match?

Park vs Cibernetico
    -Wait did I just see a Wrestler taking selfie coming out? Tyler Breeze wrestles for Lucha Azteca confirmed, no wonder he never has time to wrestle for WWE. He plays Video Games with Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston, and is a Masked Wrestler in Mexico a man of all trades. Onto the match, La Parka I always liked his work going back to his days in WCW. He had a way to get people into the match real fast, if it wasn't going to be with his Wrestling, all he had to do is do his famous dance and people would go nuts for it. I'm shocked he's still Wrestling, he has to be what in his 50's by now? I thought about that, till I saw this man do a Suicide Dive and I was like..YOU STILL GOT IT! YOU STILL GOT IT PARKA! The Hispanic fans love La Parka, who can blame them he always respected the honor of Lucha Libre, and always gave his body for the fans paying tickets to see. People give you respect when they see that respect towards them, which is why La Park is still a known name in Wrestling these days. I don't know much about, but the way he was treating La Park he hates everything he stands more. That old guard vs new guard match and feud most likely, and La Park is going to teach him a lesson. La Park really turned back the clock in this match, the finish was really weird. Cibernético takes La Park's Mask, he kicks him in the balls and get the roll up. Also it seemed like the match was going to end when you saw people checking on Cibernético, just confusing. After the match, in Spanish Cibernético said he never took his mask lol. Also he said that he won the match, Cibernético has the memory of R-Truth apparently.

Máscara Dorada vs La Máscara
    -So before the match even started, La Mascara had me dying with that outfit, Hat and Pimp cane. He's a ladies man similar to a Godfather/Rick Rude. I wonder if these Luchadors legit go up to ladies wearing their Mask, theirs alot of American girls who couldn't keep a smile if they were hollered at by a guy in a Mask. For all the jokes I made on Mascara, dude can really wrestle. He can unleash a heel kick like Del Rio, and drop you with a Suicide dive like King Cuerno from Lucha Underground. If Mascara didn't want to pop the ladies down below, he could be taken more for his Wrestling skills to be honest. Mascara tights says Papi, most likely going for Papi Chulo, which means Mac Daddy, or Pimp, but this match was good when it got going. Loved that Superkick spot with both guys no selling the kicks and hitting the other straight in the jaw. Wait..did I see Mascara not win in this match, I thought it would go the other way!

Senorita Cometa aka the Little Kite God bless trying to communicate with fans who clearly only speak Spanish, and she's trying to speak Japanese. They could of started a International incident Lucha Azteca come on lol.

Atlantis vs Carístico
    - Okay so this is where Mistico went after leaving WWE. I knew he changed his name, but I didn't know who was this guy till the entrances. This match was damn near a showcasing for Caristico, because he dominated the majority of the match. I don't know why they had Atlantis win the match over him, but when you beat a legend like Mistico it helps you ten fold. It's based off points, so no worries Caristico should be there at the end to win the whole thing I expect.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

The Franchise

Status

Watching Park vs Cibe cause they're two of my favorite luchadors. Apparently CMLL gives no fucks about copyright... and they've come a long way since me watching in the late 2000s where every match was a fucking boring ass 2/3 falls multi man tag match.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun to the Maxx View Post
    Watching Park vs Cibe cause they're two of my favorite luchadors. Apparently CMLL gives no fucks about copyright... and they've come a long way since me watching in the late 2000s where every match was a fucking boring ass 2/3 falls multi man tag match.
    That's a México thing. I haven't seen the English version of the Friday shows yet, but I find it extremely hard to believe a lot of that music flies in US/Canada. Especially not Rush's. I don't know what's up with the booking in CMLL but they've improved a lot, pretty much since I posted this.

Here's some more Elite matches. This is easily the best weekly wrestling show in the world right now.

Volador Jr. vs. Mascara Dorada - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRFpygruI4g (Good match but I kinda liked Dorada/XT better. Good preview of Volador going into BOSJ though I think he'll be much less heel in Japan)

Ultimo Guerrero vs Bobby Lashley - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG733789VpA (The headband returns! And he had another good match. I want to see Lashley against more of the flyers but I liked this and I really liked Rudo Lashley.)

Rush vs Negro Casas - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz1e6jyWkM0 (LOVE THIS. One of the best feuds of the last 5 years in 2013/2014 and Rush brings his best Rudo stuff here. So entertaining)

LA Park vs Atlantis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIg_1JHkVLo (A match between two legends, the Chairman brings it again and gets the best out of a lesser opponent. Feels like there's more on the table with these two too.)

-

This week's show pits Volador vs Xtreme Tiger which could be sweet and Ultimo Guerrero vs Carístico would be equally good if not better.

-

Kamaitachi officially said goodbye to México last week and is in the US for the forseeable future before presumably going back home. I hate seeing him go but realistically he stayed much longer than we thought so I'm happy with that. Sad that NJPW has him wasting time in that abortion of a company known as ROH where he gets to face Will Ferrara and team with Juice Robinson in dark matches. We have a lot to look forward to with him in ROH & NJPW. (...we miss you Ghost Weasel. Thanks for being awesome)
    Last edited by Zero; 05-11-2016 at 04:42 PM.
    Bull's Poseidon~

Gokumon-to~

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Ready For Asuka

Status

I might be tired as hell, with my back hurting, but I always have time for CMLL and Lucha Azteca. What are the deals I can get to have some walk around my back, massage style hmmm..

Volador Jr. vs. Mascara Dorada
    -Man that's the day we live in, when people want to take a selfie before eating cough cough Kardashians way of life. Man this match was good, in a losing effort Dorada looked really well in the match. That spot where Dorada was at the ramp, and ran to hit a Hurriconrana on Volador was insane. Both guys like to fly around the ring, but I knew one of them were going to get caught like a fly in a Venus Fly Trap eventually. One thing that made me very pissed, was during when Volador was on the outside, and he was just knocked to the outside by Dorada and instead of getting in the ring, he shakes hands with fans da fuck lol.

Ultimo Guerrero vs Bobby Lashley
    -First of all how did Lucha Azteca somehow get The Destroyer Bobby Lashley in the first place? Does TNA and them have a working relationship with talent, if that's the case would be nice to see guys from this company show up on Impact Wrestling. I still can't believe Ultimo defeated Lashley, mainly because he was dominating the first part of the match. Ultimo was going into his hulking up 2 minutes into the match, and I was like hold the fuck up Guerrero let's wait to do that later. For a 39 year old in Lashley, being in great shape, I think this guy could go for like ten more years if he wanted to. Too bad Lashley, at least you stuck to your no fucks attitude attacking Ultimo before him getting in the ring.

Rush vs Negro Casas
    -Negro Casas=Black houses these names in Lucha Libre I tell ya. Also Rush with the Benoit music, that gave me chills like legit chills to hear that classic theme. Can I say one thing, Lucha Azteca needs to tell me who are all these ladies dancing during shows so I can research them in great intent. Rush is no heel Zero, he gave Negro Casas a drink to quince his thirst lol. I mean if you dump a cup of Mountain Dew on my head, that's a friend for life!

LA Park vs Atlantis
    -LA Park with a Submission, woah this guy is adding new skills to his moveset everytime I see a match with him. Nice little match, and boy did Park look extremely chubby in that black outfit. Abuelo is that YOU??!

Real Women of Genius

Status
    Thanks a lot HoHo for watching and I know Jon & Shaun have been cool about giving CMLL a real chance too. There's been some really fun stuff lately and lots of news!

The Ingobernables officially turned again this time on La Mascara, with Rush saying he's sick of Mascara playing to the crowd and he chose blood ovee him (the awful Pierroth, Rush's dad). Rush lost a singles match to Marco in Puebla and it appears plans have changed now with Mascara/Rush feuding. Rumor has it Rush & WWE are in cahoots and I sure as hell hope that isn't true. Mascara cut a promo saying Rush should tell Pierroth who his "REAL Papi" is. Mascara got pretty over as a babyface yesterday so that's a good step. I just think Marco in a big match would have been much better.

Elite's off this week with a special Saturday show tonight that nobody understands. But they announced they'll return to Wednesdays in a week.

Here are the weekly ELITE matches but I wanna post the Super Viernes show from Yesterday when Cubs puts it up because it was a really great show I thought.

Volador Jr. vs. Xtreme Tiger - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemArsn7368 - Volador goes out in style with the best of his style. Wacky & fun exhibition. XT has had a strong showing in ELITE thus far.

Caristico vs Ultimo Guerrero - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDq0etDt0kQ - Caristico continues to stand out as one of the best Mexican workers and I thought UG looked the best he had at times. Solid match.
    Bull's Poseidon~

Gokumon-to~

Ready For Asuka

Status

Yeah these matches you've posted have been awesome, and I'm always wanting to expand my horizons when it comes to watching Wrestling. I saw some news on The Lucha World Cup and the teams have been really interesting hope to see that show down the road. I'll check these matches out Zero, after I'm done downloading Stardom Gold and giving it a watch.

Real Women of Genius

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Volador Jr. vs. Xtreme Tiger: This is my first Tigre Uno/Xtreme Tiger match. I'm so half-half on Volador Jr. I love his full body gear, the footy look, the sort of arrogance/cockiness that he exudes despite seeming sort of face (I really feel he should go full heel to be honest), and really, he carried this match character wise where as Xtreme Tiger was just there to do some fancy flips, Volador Jr. added more beyond that. Love him for it... but then Xtreme Tiger seemed a bit more well rounded and smoother in his execution of his movies whereas Volador Jr.'s stuff just never seems to flow right, between this and his last match, I can't blame that on his opponent. So yeah, Volador Jr. is one of those few guys I'm unsure about but I still like him, just wish he'd be better in the ring. Cool with XT, but he felt more like a passenger in this match. Oh and I still hate Volador Jr's finisher.

Can we take a moment to acknowledge the effort the LLE commentary team do tossing the mic between each other

Ultimo Guerrero vs. Caristico: Really happy Caristico is on his game again and can put a woeful period long behind him. This was definitely an interesting match, Ultimo Guerrero was tossing Caristico around and acting pretty heelish all things considered but his obvious legend status meant that all the heel shit he did still didn't get the crowd to turn on him. The pair battling for crowd adulation was a nice moment. Think this is the second Caristico match I've watched and ironically the second one where his mask is a huge factor in it. Liked this match a lot more than Volador Jr./XT for the story alone. UG did indeed look better here as a vicious veteran than against Bobby Lashley in the other match.

Really don't want to see Rush in WWE, surely he's smart enough to stick around or is the pay and viewership upgrade that nice?

Status

First of all, we're totally in agreement on Volador. In terms of charisma and athleticism he's great, all the negatives you said are true. He's a main eventer for a reason but he's not someone I gravitate towards. I'm interested to see your thoughts on Volador/Ospreay after their match. Puro fans are really abuzz after their segment in a trios match.

Speaking of Trios, I can't wait to introduce you guys to Hechicero now that he's getting back in the fold. Good takes, Jon.

As far as Rush goes, the rumor is based around circumstancial evidence that teaming with his dad (potentially brothers) and a mask match against his best friend would be things on his bucket list if he were to leave. But you see where La Sombra is and he's almost universally considered the best NXT worker on the tour shows by live reports. Rush isn't as good a fit for NXT/indy style either so if he goes it's a mistake. Dollar > Peso though, even with a sweetheart deal.
    Bull's Poseidon~

Gokumon-to~

Ready For Asuka

Status

Funny I'm subscribed to that guy Zero you posted the Elite matches for awhile now, and for some reason I don't see his new vids in my new subscriptions spot oh well. With some rest from how much I watched yesterday, it's time to watch some LUCHA AZTECA!

Volador Jr. vs. Xtreme Tiger
    - What did I just see, no full body suit Volador JR? So he wanted to be Buff Bagwell this week, and what the hell a costume change half way into the bout? It this the D2:The Mighty Ducks, to where costumes changes=stronger lucha skills? Anyways done with the jokes with this match, both guys were really showcased well in this match. Either could of won it, and damn Tiger landed that Leg Drop from the top to the waiting Volador so perfectly. He was just recently resigned by TNA, and I'm wondering they used him well when he debuted there, but after awhile you didn't see him anyone. I would like to see TNA do a X-Division Cup again like in the good old days, Tiger Uno would be a good asset for a Mexico team in the Tournament. Ah dreams bros..dreams. When it comes to Volador he might be my second favorite for the company outside of La Park, don't like his finisher just do the Canadian Destroyer the right way, the way he does it is just a dangerous. Still he's a good Wrestler, who I would like to see in Lucha Underground right now. They need new talent.

Caristico vs Ultimo Guerrero
    -In the words of my homie Naz, all we need is one mic..one mic. Also why is Canelo Alvarez doing commentary for Lucha Azteca lol. What was up with Ultimo Guerrero in this match, quite a heel. Before this he was the babyface hulking up a minute in a half into matches. Now he's tossing guys into the commentating booth. I did find it funny, he thought to himself wait I'm a face too I need to act like it. Lolz Ultimo getting DQ'd for taking off Mistico's mask, watch LU it happens every other week to where Luchador Masks are damaged or ripped to pieces. It was a good back and forth match, but I didn't like the few times these guys took pauses in the match, to cheer me for me more.

Real Women of Genius

Status

Check out some of Friday's show, some fun stuff and the main event while not really good was good buildup for A. Rush/Mascara with Rush being such a legend Mascara's actually getting over as a técnico and B. Rey Escorpión trying to weasel his way into the Ingobernables. The two Trios matches were really good.

Esfinge/Fuego/Tritón vs. Hechicero/Puma/Tiger - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTall06XPa8 - I LOVE Hechicero, all 3 rudos are awesome and Tritón is too and the other two keep up. Check this out.

Rey Cometa/Stuka Jr./Titán vs. Cavernario/Pólvora/Misterioso Jr. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxiC4o1Le0k - Cavernario/Titán interactions >>>

Angel de Oro vs Dragon Rojo Jr. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWW8sdHS2w0 - These two worked super hard but the crowd gave them nothing. The crowd was wrong, great Lightning Match.

La Mascara/Shocker/Terrible vs Rush/Pierroth/Rey Escorpión - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWXRCUZ67yA - Pierroth is awful but there are some positives. Mostly good buildup.
    Bull's Poseidon~

Gokumon-to~

Status
    There's big news on CMLL's next big show which will be available on both iPPV & CMLL's PS3/PS4 app, which will be the return of the International Grand Prix. Much like the Super J Cup, takes place sporadically. You could make a connection that this is similar to AAA's World Cup though this is set up in a México vs. the format moreso than specific teams for different countries. It will be a 16 man Torneo Cibernetico with 8 men, & 8 for other countries which are as follows:

México:
    Rush
    Volador Jr.
    Máximo
    Ultimo Guerrero
    Rey Escorpión
    Diamante Azul
    Shocker
    Mephisto

(Rey Escorpión & UG promoting this together and showing friction was awesome)

World:
    Marco Corleone - US
    KUSHIDA - Japan
    Okumura - Japan
    Michael Elgin - Canada
    Tama Tonga - Tonga
    Tanga Roa - Tonga
    Sam Elias - US
    Johnny Idol - New Zealand

It's great to see Tama back in CMLL. Elgin & Roa are making their México debuts. KUSHIDA wrestled in México prior but this is his CMLL debut. Elias & Idol are great additions to continue CMLL's agreement with DTU (Méxican version of ECW/BJW, which Titán & Tritón recently won that promotion's tag titles).

The show will be on July 1st and the undercard has yet to be announced but they're heavily teasing La Máscara/Pierroth & Barbaro Cavernario/Rey Cometa having Apuestas matches which would be a hell of a show for 10 bucks.

Rumor has it from Big Dave that ROH are in negotiations with a top CMLL star for their 7/16 show, as we know ROH would much rather waste guys from better companies rather than actually have a good roster on their own, but hopefully their jort wearing fanbase can appreciate getting to see a talent that actually deserves spotlight for once.
    Last edited by Zero; 06-04-2016 at 06:35 PM.
    Bull's Poseidon~

Gokumon-to~

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Rumor has it from Big Dave that ROH are in negotiations with a top CMLL star for their 7/16 show, as we know ROH would much rather waste guys from better companies rather than actually have a good roster on their own, but hopefully their jort wearing fanbase can appreciate getting to see a talent that actually deserves spotlight for once.
    I agree with this totally but also at the jort slam. Get 'em, Dylan!

Boy, things have certainly looked up for Big Mike over the past year. Him in Mexico is certainly interesting.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

HOSS MOD

Status

I'm actually more disappointed that they list Elgin as being from the US. The man's a fucking Canadian, CMLL .

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    I agree with this totally but also at the jort slam. Get 'em, Dylan!

Boy, things have certainly looked up for Big Mike over the past year. Him in Mexico is certainly interesting.
    I almost feel guilty for burying ROH because they make it so easy for me. It's not even fun anymore.

Big Mike has a good list of opponents for his style too in the match. Almost the entirety of Team México aren't traditional flyers outside of Volador. I think KUSHIDA could stick around for a little bit if he's not in G1 and has nothing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus
    I'm actually more disappointed that they list Elgin as being from the US. The man's a fucking Canadian, CMLL*.
    YEAH. Those dumbasses.

...It was me, brain fart city. I'm sure Big Mike doesn't mind though, he loves our US women.
    Bull's Poseidon~

Gokumon-to~

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

I almost feel guilty for burying ROH because they make it so easy for me. It's not even fun anymore.

Big Mike has a good list of opponents for his style too in the match. Almost the entirety of Team México aren't traditional flyers outside of Volador. I think KUSHIDA could stick around for a little bit if he's not in G1 and has nothing to do.

YEAH. Those dumbasses.

...It was me, brain fart city. I'm sure Big Mike doesn't mind though, he loves our US women.
    99% sure he prefers Canadian women (actually, where he's from and where I went to high school, the ladies are pretty ratchet e_e)

I wish they'd managed to bring in Headband Lashley.

Is Rush there a good sign of him staying in CMLL.

Also no Dragon Lee or KAMAITACHI return makes me a sad man.

Status

I'm 99% sure his wife says otherwise. (She's a wrestler named MsChif. She has green hair)

Lashley's still around in ELITE. He actually has a match on the show this week too, will grab that tomorrow. ...But yes, I wish he'd have been in the GP too. Hopefully the DTU guys aren't bad.

No. Look at what happens on the Anniversary Show in September. If he loses his hair I'd bet all my money he's leaving. If not he's probably staying but still could leave at any time if WWE REALLY wants him. (The Anniversary main event has been told to me to be a 50,000+ dollar equivalent payoff for one match so he'd never sign before then no matter what)

Dragon Lee re-injured his knee his 3rd match back. And Kamaitachi...we miss you so much. At least we still have this to remember him by: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7InPHYk8pE

All hail.
    Bull's Poseidon~

Gokumon-to~

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

I'm 99% sure his wife says otherwise. (She's a wrestler named MsChif. She has green hair)

Lashley's still around in ELITE. He actually has a match on the show this week too, will grab that tomorrow. ...But yes, I wish he'd have been in the GP too. Hopefully the DTU guys aren't bad.

No. Look at what happens on the Anniversary Show in September. If he loses his hair I'd bet all my money he's leaving. If not he's probably staying but still could leave at any time if WWE REALLY wants him. (The Anniversary main event has been told to me to be a 50,000+ dollar equivalent payoff for one match so he'd never sign before then no matter what)

Dragon Lee re-injured his knee his 3rd match back. And Kamaitachi...we miss you so much. At least we still have this to remember him by: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7InPHYk8pE

All hail.
    AW - WTF about Dragon Lee. I really hope this doesn't become an injury proneness issue. He's way too amazing in the ring for that to happen. Like a Michael Jordan type becoming injury prone when you know he's got 'best ever' potential. Would be god awful. I'll remain optimistic.

As for MsChif, looks like the sort of ratchet chick you'd see in Oshawa, makes sense

Lashley needs to step his game up so I can start repping him. He's got to kill the ELITE game and maintain the headband swag.

Status

MsChif's the first ratchet scientist I guess. If you ask me Big Mike outkicked his coverage in the wife department.

I just think Lee came back way too soon. He was originally supposed to miss 6 weeks and came back in 2+. If he rests up and gets himself better there's a good chance he'll be fine. (Of note, both of his brothers and I believe father have extensive history with severe leg & knee injuries. Connection unknown but they all recovered eventually)

We need more Lashley. He represents well. Hope he can one day get big enough in CMLL to compete in a major apuestas match with the headband on the line.
    Bull's Poseidon~

Gokumon-to~

Status

So in celebration of my CMLL BTB starting I wanted to update this thread and as it happens a pretty gosh darn incredible match happened last night that everyone should watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW84QYWB8ZI

Rey Cometa challenges Barbaro Cavernario for the National Welterweight Title.

Holy moly. Probably even better than their first match. AND it means we're probably getting a rematch for the hair! This feud has been going on for years and it's SO good. Check it out, seriously. I can't really describe the action here but just know that I thought it was great great great. Cometa's a great técnico and I'm starting to become a believer in Caveman.
    Bull's Poseidon~

Gokumon-to~

Thread Information