"The King Of Chaos" Dustin Dreamer

Name: Dustin Dreamer
    Nickname: The King Of Chaos
    Date of Birth: October 25th, 1988
    Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois
    Currently Residing: Chicago, Illinois
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 220 lbs.

Gimmick: After time off due to personal reasons, Dustin Dreamer is back in CWA with a vengeance. During his time off he's grown bitter at the world and with the help of his new manager, he's unleashing his darker side on the world and is looking to bring chaos, destruction and pain to the world.
    Disposition: Heel

Wrestling Style: Mainly a hardcore brawler type, loves to throw fists, elbows, kicks, any strike really. Will fly through the air once in awhile but not often. Also tends to target the head of his opponents. Also willing to take many shortcuts to get wins (and sometimes can lead to a DQ) including using low blows, thumb to the eye, etc.

Wrestling Abilities: (1) Brawling, (2) Charisma, (3) Speed, (4) Power, (5) Technical

Signature Taunts/Poses: N/A
    Catchphrase: N/A
    Entrance theme: Johnny's Revenge by Crown The Empire

Basic Moves:
    1. German Suplex
    2. Clothesline
    3. Corner Choke
    4. Forehead Bite
    5. Dropkick
    6. Thumb To The Eye
    7. Suplex
    8. DDT
    9. Diving Double Axe Handle
    10. Suicide Dive
    11. Bionic Elbow
    12. Forearm Smash
    13. Headbutt
    14. Neckbreaker
    15. Sleeper Hold
    16. Guillotine Choke

Signature Strike Moves:
    1. Red Mist To The Eyes
    2. Death Valley Driver
    3. Spear

Signature Submission Move: Guillotine Choke
    Regular Finishing Move: Dream Crusher- Package Piledriver

Previous Experience (If any): Dreamer's wrestled for multiple indy companies but never done anything noteworthy. Also had a short couple month run in CWA last year.

Injury History (If any): Scar on his left side from being stabbed when he was a teenager.

Name of character representative: Dean Ambrose

Ring Attire: Same as photo (jeans, boots, black tank top and tape over hands.) minus the jacket.

Entrance Attire: Same as ring gear but with black leather jacket.

Picture:

Promo: (NOTE: This is the original sample RP I did, does not refelect the new gimmick.)
    My name is Dustin Dreamer, and i'm here at CWA to continue proving everybody wrong. You see I grew up on the mean streets of Chicago, nobody gave a damn about me. Not my mother, she was too busy whoring herself out for money on the corner. Not my father, he's still out for that carton of cigarettes he went out for 20 years ago.

Dreamer shakes his head.

You see people like me aren't supposed to make anything of ourselves, homeless kids aren't supposed to graduate high school but I did. Homeless kids aren't supposed to become successful professional wrestlers but I did. Now, I've hit the big time haven't I? C...W...A! Well I guess it's time for this homeless kid to once again prove the world wrong!

Manager*: Yes
    Manager Name: Athena
    Manager Date of Birth: April 10th, 1990
    Manager Gimmick: She's helping Dustin Dreamer unleash his darker side and has a bit of control over when that dark side comes out in full force. Also she has no issue in doing what she can to help Dreamer win matches.
    Manager Disposition: Heel

Picture:

Last edited by Matrix; 02-18-2016 at 03:34 AM.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: "The King Of Chaos" Dustin Dreamer

Welcome back dude good to see you around again.

Unfortunately, Melina is a retired rep. If you want to go for the similar look for your manager maybe Catrina from Lucha Underground. Everything else looks to be in order, and you'll be booked on the next show.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Forever The Revival

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    Welcome back dude good to see you around again.

Unfortunately, Melina is a retired rep. If you want to go for the similar look for your manager maybe Catrina from Lucha Underground. Everything else looks to be in order, and you'll be booked on the next show.
    Thanks.

Yeah I'll go with Catrina, that was plan B anyway.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    Thanks.

Yeah I'll go with Catrina, that was plan B anyway.
    Sweet, sounds good.

Also I dig your entrance theme, Crown The Empire is awesome and that's one of my favorite songs.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Forever The Revival

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    Sweet, sounds good.

Also I dig your entrance theme, Crown The Empire is awesome and that's one of my favorite songs.
    Thanks. My friend pointed it out to me and I thought it was the perfect song to use.

Forever The Revival

Status

I see other people post their promos in their app threads so I thought I'd be one of those people. Here's my first promo with the new gimmick.

8 Months Ago:

Jacob Wayne enters the ring with a chair in hand, and Jones senses it and ducks an incoming chair attack with a boot to the midsection making Jacob drop the chair and Jones takes the chair cracking it across Jacob’s back as Jacob drops to the mat in pain. Dreamer is slowly rising up and as he turns around Jones levels Dustin right across the forehead with the chair!

Jim Taylor: Okay, now this is definitely uncalled for, the match is over!

Dustin Dreamer is busted open as Andre Jones takes him up and drops him once again with an Opening Act on the chair!

Jim Taylor: Someone stop this man! Dustin Dreamer is helpless!

Finally, more officials arrive on the scene and get Andre to leave, who looks proud of his handy work with a smirk on his face.

Jim Taylor: How can he be smiling? He just left Dustin Dreamer a bloody mess!

Tim Coleman: It’s all about making a statement and Andre Jones did just that tonight

Jim Taylor: It makes me sick!

Tim Coleman: Yeah, well your match calling makes me ill but you don't hear me crying about it!

Jacob Wayne and officials check on Dreamer who is out cold on the mat, and Jacob looks up with a seething, angry expression at the ramp where Andre Jones still remains with a smirk. Jacob Wayne gets up and is about to leave when officials hold him back while he shouts out threats at Andre Jones. Just then from out of the crowd appears two hooded men that enter the ring and attack an unsuspecting Jacob Wayne, and the larger man lays him out with a spear.
    2 Days Later:

The scene opens inside a hospital room in Chicago, Illnois where we see CWA Superstar Dustin Dreamer in one of the beds in the room and he's currently alone in the room. As we get closer to him we can see he has an annoyed look on his face as he watches the hospital room television but suddenly he senses someone watching him, and turns his head to the doorway where he sees a woman he's never seen before in a tight black dress.

Dreamer: Can I help you?

The woman smirks before entering the room and walking over to the bed Dreamer is in as he sits up and keeps his eyes focused on him.

Mystery Woman: You have much potential, but you're weak.

Dreamer: Excuse me? Do I know you? And for the record nobody calls me weak.

Mystery Woman: No. Not yet anyway...

The woman now runs her hand down the arm of Dreamer, who keeps his eyes focused on her wondering what she's doing.

Mystery Woman: But I know you, Dustin Dreamer. I've been watching you and I sense a darkness deep inside of you, one that needs to be unleashed on the world.

Dreamer: Look, crazy mystery chick, I'm not sure what your talking about but I have better things to do than have weird conversations with you, like getting back to CWA and giving Andre Jones a little payback for the beating he gave me.

The woman chuckles and shakes her head.

Mystery Woman: Don't you see? That's the darkness deep inside of you. You don't just wanna go back and beat him in a match, you wanna hurt him, you wanna hurt anybody who gets in your way don't you?

Dreamer goes to respond but the woman puts a finger over his mouth.

Mystery Woman: You don't need to respond, from the look in your eyes I can tell I'm right. With my help you'll become the best version of yourself and unleash the ruthless monster I know is deep inside you. The question is, do you want that?

Dreamer thinks for a minute then shrugs.

Dreamer: Call me crazy but eh what the hell, lets see what ya got.

The woman smiles as she helps Dreamer out of the hospital bed.

Mystery Woman: I knew you would. Come, we have much work to do.

The woman walks to the door but stops when Dreamer speaks up.

Dreamer: Wait, first I gotta know, who the hell are you?

The woman turns her head and looks at Dreamer.

Mystery Woman: You may call me Athena.

The scene now fades out as Dreamer follows the woman we now know to be Athena out of the room.

Present Day:

The scene fades back in to a dark and dingy room. Inside the room we see one lone white chair smack dab in the middle of it and in the chair sits Dustin Dreamer, now with a more deranged look in his eye since we last saw him. Behind him we hear the clicking of high heels on a hard cement floor which as a single light flickers on above the chair, we can now see is Athena who visited Dreamer in the hospital all those months ago.

Athena: Finally, finally you are ready. The hate that has been burning deep inside you for years has been tapped into and now it's your time to take over CWA and bring the pain to the world you've been feeling your whole life.

Dreamer nods slowly as Athena stands in front of Dreamer.

Athena: With my help of course. And your first victim will be Charles Murphy. But he is no match for you. After all any man who struggles to live in society and has a cult leader for a father is clearly weak minded.

Dreamer nods in agreement before standing up as Athena moves from in front of him to the right of him.

Dreamer: I know all about you Murphy, you even remind me of myself a little bit. Except where you're all about madness, manipulation, violence, and lies I have nothing on my mind except destruction, pain and chaos. And unfortunately for you, my mission begins with bringing the pain and destruction to you.

Dreamer begins to pace back and forth as Athena watches him with an evil smirk on her face.

Dreamer: Murphy I saw your match against Lightbringer, you failed. You failed like the failure you are. That's another way we differ, I'm not a failure and never will be. In fact in case you don't know who I am let me give you a little reminder. I'm Dustin Dreamer, i'm one in a million and I'm the toughest S.O.B. you'll ever step in the ring with. When I was in CWA last year I was already nearly unstoppable and that was before I unleashed the darkness inside of me. But thanks to the lovely Athena...

We now pan to see Athena nodding in approval before panning back to Dreamer.

Dreamer: Thanks to Athena I've unleashed the darkness and now I truly will be unstoppable and take anything and everything I desire. Championship gold, my opponent's blood and broken bones, and the heads of all the heroes in CWA. But tonight it all starts with Charles Murphy and I wonder Murphy, do your struggles with society make you stronger or make you weaker? Are you all talk or are you really as scary as you'd like people to think you are? Because I've looked death right in the eye before and you know what I did? I laughed right in it's face. I do not fear you Murphy, but after our match you will be afraid of the darkness, you will be afraid of me.

Dreamer now takes a step back as Athena steps forward and the camera zooms in on her.

Athena: The journey begins now and Charles Murphy, your the first victim. It's time for you and everybody else to realize they are no match for the man now known as The King Of Chaos, Dustin Dreamer.

Athena now pushes the camera out of her face and to the ground as it cuts to black and quickly, the scene fades out.

Forever The Revival

Status

And here's my promo for this week.
    Dustin Dreamer Promo:

Backstage At Last Week's Adrenaline Rush:

As the scene opens backstage, we see Dustin Dreamer punch a wall before walking down a hallway when he hears a familiar voice behind him.

???: That was pathetic, you're still weak.

Dustin Dreamer turns around and sees none other than his valet, Athena standing there with her arms crossed and a look of disappointment on her face.

Athena: You should've beat Charles Murphy.

Dreamer rolls his eyes and shoots her a look.

Dreamer: I know I know, I guess I just under estimated him is all.

Athena: Maybe I over estimated you if you were foolish enough to under estimate anybody...

Athena turns around and begins to walk away but Dreamer grabs her by the arm and spins her around to stop her.

Dreamer: You should know better than to think that. I'm every bit as good as I say I am, I just need a stiffer challenge so I know what I'm up against is all.

Athena smirks as she steps up to Dreamer and places a hand on his shoulder.

Athena: Well then, that's good. Since next show you'll be facing Harrison Wake, a man who will surely destroy you if you under estimate him.

Dreamer nods in understanding before speaking up.

Dreamer: Harrison Wake eh? I've heard a lot of talk about him, how he's this big unstoppable monster, how all he needs in life is to beat the hell out of anybody who he faces. Well I got news for you, you say I'm weak? Weltrust me when the bell rings next week and I'm face to face with Harrison Wake, I will drop him on his head and stand over him with my arm raised in victory. And when that happens it'll prove to the rest off the locker room and to you that Dustin Dreamer is not someone to be under estimated and Dustin Dreamer DAMN sure isn't weak. I am The King Of Chaos and next week, I will BREAK Harrison Wake!

Athena grins at the thought of that, and removes her hand from the shoulder of Dreamer.

Athena: I hope so, because if not we may have more....training to do.

Athena smirks and runs the back of her hand across the face of Dreamer, who has an uneasy look on his face.

Athena: But of course if you follow through on your promise, I may have a....special gift for you. One that would surely help you in your mission to bring pain and destruction to the world.

Athena now smirks as does Dreamer, then suddenly the lights in the hallway flicker off and when they come back on a moment later, Athena and Dreamer have vanished. And with that, the scene fades out.
    The Next Week: The Day Of Adrenaline Rush:

As the scene reopens we see the CWA interview set where Michelle Kelly stands with a mic.

Michelle Kelly: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time is a superstar who just recently returned to CWA with a very different attitude, the self proclaimed "King Of Chaos" Dustin Dreamer.

Dustin Dreamer walks into the interview set with an evil grin on his face while he's dressed in jeans, a black tank top and a leather jacket. Oddly enough, Athena is nowhere to be found.

Michelle Kelly: Dustin, last week we saw you make your return to CWA after nearly a year out of action but you returned with a very different attitude and a new manager by your side. What caused this sudden change in attitude?

Dreamer: What caused it? Andre Jones caused it when he took me out of action and put me in a hospital. He made me realize what I've always secrectly known, the world is a screwed up place and nice guys finish last. I realized if you wanna get anywhere in this business you need to be ruthless, you need to be willing to do whatever it takes to win. And now that's exactly what I'll be doing.

Michelle nods her head slowly then speaks up.

Michelle Kelly: But you were having a good amount of success before your injury, you were even in a #1 contenders match for a shot at the World Champ. And you along side Jacob Wayne we're beginning to build a successful tag team. Then you came back last week and lost. Looks to me like you were having more success before.

Dreamer now has an angry look in his eyes as he turns and glares at Michelle Kelly, who doesn't flinch and puts the mic to the mouth of Dreamer.

Dreamer: First off, as far as I'm concerned Jacob Wayne can drop dead. He was just using me to make himself successful because he knew he was nothing on his own, and that's been proven by the fact he's nowhere to be found anymore. I'm better off on my alone, I've always been alone and I always will be but that's okay because I like it that way. Second, as far as last week goes, Charles Murphy got lucky alright? He caught me off guard, I under estimated him and he got me. Good for him, but tonight I have my eye on a bigger prize, I have my eye on destroying Harrison Wake.

Michelle Kelly: Since you mentioned him, let's talk about Harrison Wake. Tonight you face him 1 on 1 and he is slightly bigger than you and that size could come into play. What's your game plan for the match tonight?

Dreamer chuckles to himself.

Dreamer: My plan? My plan is to go out there, beat the hell out of him, drop him on his head and pin him right in the middle of the ring. Or hell, maybe I'll just choke the life out of him. I guess it depends on how generous I'm feeling once I'm out there. Wake may be stronger from tipping cows in Wisconsin but I grew up on the mean streets of Chicago and you don't survive those streets if you're not smart and not tough. I'm smarter and tougher than Wake and tonight he learns there's a new big dog in this yard.

Michelle nods and moves onto her next question.

Michelle Kelly: One final question, last week we saw you brought a somewhat mysterious woman with you known as Athena, tonight however she's nowhere to be found. Some say she....

Suddenly Michelle is cut off by the lights going off in the interview area, they come back on a few moments later and Athena is standing between Dreamer and Kelly with a look of evil and pure hate in her eyes.

Michelle Kelly: What the....um where did you come from?

Athena turns her head and looks at the confused interviewer and simply smirks while forcing her hand with the mic in it to her mouth.

Athena: That is not a matter for your concern, but I heard you we're just about to ask The King Of Chaos a question about me, so maybe you should just ask me yourself.

Athena releases the hand of the interviewer, who quickly pulls it back towards her body, and now her hand shakes ever so slightly as she raises the mic to her mouth.

Michelle Kelly: Okay, um some say you brought out this darker side of Dustin Dreamer, is that true?

Athena quickly responds, not even having to think about her answer.

Athena: Yes, there was a darkness deep inside The King Of Chaos and I simply am helping him unleash it.

The interviewer slowly nods her head, then continues the interview.

Michelle Kelly: So how did this, um partnership form?

Athena: That does not matter. What matters is the task at hand and that task is introducing Mr. Wake to my king, and having my king beat Mr. Wake so bad that he runs back to Rock County and after that, for my king to begin his journey to the crown. But as for right now, this interview is over as my client has some final preparations to do for his match with Mr. Wake.

Athena grabs Dustin Dreamer by the arm and they walk away together as the scene fades out and Michelle Kelly is left standing there, still a little confused and scared.

Forever The Revival

Status

Backstage After Last Week's Adrenaline Rush:

As the scene fades in, we see an empty hallway but hear a loud BANG! near by. As the camera follows the sound we find the door to the locker room of Dustin Dreamer, and just as the door opens we see a chair go flying across the room and crash into the wall.

Dreamer: AHH!

Dreamer punches the wall and turns around to see the camera man in his locker room. Dreamer walks over and gets right up close to the camera.

Dreamer: Two weeks ago I lost, now this week I barely win due to Wake going after the ref! What is wrong with me? Have I lost my edge? Do I have ring rust?

The camera man begins to speak up, but Dreamer grabs him by the throat and backs him up against the wall.

Dreamer: Listen to me, are you recording?

The camera man weakly nods his head yes as Dreamer removes his hand from the man's throat.

Dreamer: Good. Because I have an important message.

Dreamer rolls his neck and takes a step back as the camera man adjusts his shirt collar while waiting.

Dreamer: Next week I don't care who it is, I want one of the so called heroes running around this locker room. I'm angry, i'm desprate and right now, I'm in a very violent mood and the way I see it, the best way to unleash this anger is to kill one of these idiot fans heroes. So you tell CWA Management to get me one of their heroes, but make sure you tell them to send one they don't want back.

Dreamer now walks out of the locker room as the scene slowly fades out.

3 Days Later, An Unknown Location:

As the scene fades in, we see the inside of a dark room. In the middle of the room sits in a wrestling ring where we see Dustin Dreamer being double teamed by two people with their backs to the camera. Standing above the floor of the building Dreamer is on, leaning over a railing is Athena looking stunning in a tight black outfit with an emotionless look on her face. She watches as Dreamer fights back, slamming the two men's heads together before picking them both up, and dropping them with a double Death Valley Driver. Athena's attention is perked as Dreamer looks up at her, and she smirks in approval of his actions.

Athena: Well done. Too bad you haven't translated that success to CWA.

Dreamer looks up at her annoyed.

Dreamer: Hey it was ugly but I still won last week didn't I?

Athena chuckles at this statement while shaking her head.

Athena: You consider that a win? Harrison Wake merely lost his temper and snapped. If it wasn't for that he would've beat you. Maybe I picked the wrong superstar to support, maybe I was wrong about you.

Dreamer: No.

Dreamer now leaves the ring he was standing in, and walks up a near by staircase to stand face to face with Athena.

Dreamer: I know I haven't proved myself to you yet but this week, I get the job done. This week no matter who they put in front of me I will bring them pain and destruction.

Athena raises an eyebrow at this and smirks.

Athena: Well you got your wish. You wanted a hero and this week you face the man who calls himself Lightbringer. If you want that reward I promised you last week if you won, I expect Lightbringer to be destroyed.

Dreamer nods in understanding while looking down at the ring below at the two men he laid out.

Dreamer: What I did to them, is nothing compared to what I'm gonna do to Lightbringer. He may be coming in as the favorite and he may be a huge international star, but all the pain that Charles Murphy and Harrison Wake brought to me the last two weeks have only made me angry and all I wanna do is hurt Lightbringer, this week I make Lightbringer my first sacrifice, and I sacrifice him to you Athena.

Athena cracks a smile at the thought of this, then places a hand on the shoulder of The King of Chaos.

Athena: I'm glad to see you're finally letting the darkness inside of you out. We still have much work to do but if you back up your talk, the hero of Japan will be killed by the King Of Chaos. But remember, if you lose...

Athena and Dreamer look down at the two men laying in the ring.

Athena: You could end up a sacrifice just like they will be.

Athena shoots Dreamer an evil look, and he shutters ever so slightly at the thought as the scene fades out.

Forever The Revival

Status

As the scene fades in, we see Dustin Dreamer standing in the streets of Boston. The only light provided by the street lights and nobody is around except Dreamer, who's also holding the camera, which he smirks at.

Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Dreamer chuckles a little bit to himself.

Well maybe I've gone insane because I've gone into every match with the same game plan and the result has been the same, ass kicking after ass kicking after ass kicking. I took enough ass kickings in my life to know that when you keep getting knocked down, at some point you're not gonna get back up. But I'm setting the record straight right now that I'm not gonna let it get to that point.

Dreamer begins walking with the camera and heads down an alley and sits down on the curb.

So I'm getting back in touch with my roots, I grew up on the streets, I learned to fight on the streets and while these aren't my streets, we're not in Chicago so this will have to do. I hid from the druggies in an alley just like this, because if I didn't hide from them or run fast enough they'd mug me and beat the crap out of me for whatever money I had. Now I know you're probably saying to yourself "oh why wouldn't you fight back?" well I tried that once, and it earned me this.

Dreamer lifts up his shirt and shows off a faded scar on his side.

The mugger stabbed me, he stabbed me over 20 bucks, a bus pass and an Ernie Banks rookie card my grandfather left for me when he died. All because I wouldn't hand over my wallet and threw a punch at him when he grabbed me. But as much as the streets sucked, they made me the man I am today, the tough son of a bitch who kinda has a thing for hurting people.

Dreamer stands up and grins as pushes the camera through the chain link fence, then scales the fence and hops over it into a random parking lot. Dreamer then picks up the camera and begins walking with it again.

This week I'm in a battle royal for a shot at the High Voltage Championship. My opponents being Nate Savage, Marcus Bennett, Demetrious Young and Mark Merriwether. So lets talk a little bit about them shall we?

Dreamer rolls his neck and puts the camera down on top of a random car and focuses it on himself.

Lets start with Mark Merriwether and Demetrious Young, seeing as how in my book there basically the same person anyway. Both of you are arrogant, rich assholes who think you're better than everybody else. Hell you both even have the same damn nickname! The only way I'll be able to tell you apart is because one of you is ugly and dumb, and the other is uglier and dumber.

Dreamer chuckles at his own joke.

Arrogance is a horrible quality to have and it will be your downfall. That along with the fact neither of you need to wrestle, neither of you really give a damn about this business. Where as me? I love this business and everything about it. Wrestling is the reason I'm still alive today and you two are what's wrong with this business, you think it owes you something just because your rich and have achieved a lot in it, but the only thing this business owes either of you is a reality check, one I'll be happy to give you guys.

Dreamer now takes off his leather jacket and tosses it onto the car, it landing next to the camera and he stands back in front of the camera.

And then there's Nate Savage, a man who learned from a CWA legend and kinda reminds me of myself. You know I respect the hell out of the fact you made it off the streets and you've made a good life for yourself, but when we're face to face in the battle royal I plan to kick your ass and send you back to your family, with your head tucked between your legs and I wanna make you tell them that you failed them, that you're a failure who couldn't win and provide for them.

Dreamer now takes a step closer to the camera before speaking up again.

And finally we have Marcus Bennett, a man with all the ability in the world who people under estimate because of his small size. But Bennett, I'm not stupid I know better than to under estimate someone because of their size and I won't try to say I'm a better wrestler than you because I'm not. But what I am is a better fighter than you and a battle royal isn't about who the best wrestler is but who can fight the best, and who can survive the best. And nobody is better at fighting and surviving better than me. I've done it my whole life and still am.

Dreamer now comes in closer to the camera, all that can be seen is his face and bloodshot eyes, which Dreamer points to.

Look into my eyes boys, do you see an once of quit in them? I don't care what it takes or who I have to beat but trust me when I say when that bell rings and the battle royal begins, if you get in my way I'm gonna kick your ass and eliminate you. I have nothing to live for except putting pain on anybody who puts pain on me and in that battle royal I promise you I'm gonna prove I'm no joke and get the biggest win of my career, earning myself a High Voltage Championship Match. And from there, it's time to set my sights on bringing a championship back to Chicago.

Dreamer is about to turn off the camera, but before he can he hears his phone ringing. He pulls it out of his pocket and sees it's Athena calling him, however instead of answering, he sends her to voicemail and sticks the phone back in his pocket before turning off the camera, making the scene cut to black.

Forever The Revival

Status

Dustin Dreamer Promo:

Backstage At Last Week's Adrenaline Rush
    :

As the scene opens we see Dustin Dreamer coming out of the medics office, annoyed look on his face as he turns back to face the open door to the room.

I told you I'm fine, now you can leave me the hell alone.

Dreamer walks away now and heads into his locker room to get changed, but as soon as he opens the door he sees Athena standing there with her usual smirk across her face.

Athena: I thought you didn't need me? Based off the beating you took tonight it sure it seems like you do.

Dreamer rolls his eyes and closes the door behind him as he steps out of the doorway and into the locker room.

Dreamer: I don't, I lost because I had to worry about if you'd show up.

Athena simply shakes her head no.

Athena: I told you I'd see you here, but I never said it'd be during your match.
    Athena steps towards Dreamer.

Athena: But you're failing at your mission. You were supposed to bring chaos, pain and destruction to CWA and yet you've done nothing but lose and make me reconsider your value to my mission.

Dreamer is clearly getting more angry as he closes the gap fully between him and Athena.

Dreamer: If you have something to say just say it.

Athena: You're expendable, maybe it's time to sacrifice y...

Before she can continue, Dreamer grabs her by the throat and backs her up against the nearest wall, holding her slightly off the ground with a crazed look in his eye.

Dreamer: If you even THINK about doing that, I will end you. Once and for all.

Athena is gasping for air as Dreamer realses her from his grip and she slowly slips down to the floor with a shocked look on her face as Dreamer continues to glare at her, almost daring her to do something. After a tense couple of moments, Athena stands up slowly.

Athena: It's about time there was fire in your eyes, next week you team with Harrison Wake. Keep that fire in your eyes and use that match to send a message to Lightbringer that his championship reign is in it's final days. I'll be watching.

Suddenly the lights flicker out, and when they come back on Athena is gone, as is Dreamer and the scene fades out.

Backstage At This Week's Adrenaline Rush:

As the scene fades in we see a dark hallway where Dustin Dreamer stands.

Dreamer: Tonight I team with Harrison Wake to take on two people I've faced and lost to in recent weeks, Lightbringer and Michelle Von Horowitz. See I'm man enough to admit that both of them flat out beat me when I faced them but I've learned from those battles and improved from those battles. I may not like Harrison Wake, hell I don't really like anybody, but I know how good he is and I know I can't win this match without him.

Dreamer rolls his neck.

Dreamer: Michelle you call yourself The Dreamer but me? I'm a realist. You're unrealistic, impractical but I see the world for what it really is, a dark, messed up place full of liars, thieves and horrible people. Tonight I make you see that too.

Dreamer takes a step towards the camera now.

Dreamer: And as far you go Lightbringer, your days as champion are numbered and when I get my title shot against you, I swear to god I'm gonna beat you to a pulp, take your title and stand over your broken body with a smile on my face. Where you bring the light, I bring the dark and in the end, darkness will defeat light I promise you that.

Dreamer now walks away, shoving the camera out of his way as it cuts to static.

Thread Information