Thread: www.HailTheClub.Com

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

www.HailTheClub.Com

www.HailTheClub.Com

"The Indy God" Jonathan McGinnis

Accomplishments

2013 NWAJP Junior Cup

Ring Of Syndicate Heavyweight Champion (1x) (755 days)
    (January 21, 2013 - February 13, 2015)

Youngest CWA World Champion

CWA World Heavyweight Champion (1x) (181)
    (May 29th, 2015 - December 6th, 2015)

2015 CWA Ruler Of The Ring

"World Famous"
    Drew & Ethan Conner
    The Echo

Accomplishments

CWA World Tag Team Champions

3 time NWA Japan Tag champions

2 time SPJ Tag champs.

The only team to ever hold three tag titles on three different continents.

Lucha USA Tag team Champions

AAW - Australasia Association Wrestling Tag Team Champions

Banned from five different indy companies.

"Pro Wrestling Magazine- Most hated Tag Team (2013,2014. 2015)

"The First Lady" Celina Sasha

Backstory

Celina Sasha
    Nickname: "The First Lady Of The Club"
    Date of Birth: 14/6/92
    Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California
    Currently Residing:Los Angeles, California
    Height: 5’7
    Weight: 150 lbs

If there was anyone in the industry that has earned the nickname prodigy it’s Celina Sasha. With an IQ of 140 and a degree from Harvard Law School. She’s been drawn to the pro wrestling scene ever since she was a child, and as an adult she was a fixture at the more “Seedy” federations making sure, that no matter how little they pay the roster. Or how dangerous the work environment was, Celina was always there to make sure things were nice and legal. Unsurprisingly given her reputation, she quickly became the Echo’s weapon of choice when their antics get’s them in trouble with the office. It’s truly a testament to her skills as an attorney that The Connor’s has never spent any time behind bars, even after the infamous “Tokyo dome incident” Where on live PPV with an arena full of people they attempted to urinate on the Japanese flag” Now, after a quick phone call -and a few thousand in advance- She serves as the official advocate/Attorney of the Indy Club. And if you think Mcginnis and The Echo are ruthless? You ain’t seen nothing yet

Team Moves

Post-Concussion Syndrome - (Drew lifts an opponent on his shoulders, Ethan hits a STIFF kick to their head, turning them into a Fireman's Carry Flapjack as McGinnis catches their arm mid-spin, locking in a Fujiwara Armbar on impact)

Marvel Vs Capcom III
    - (A Triple Superkick that is chained into McGinnis taking the opponent and dropping him down with a F-5 before holding him up and Echo drops down with a Skull F**Kcer (Indy Taker).

Last edited by Woke Willis; 02-19-2016 at 03:50 PM.

Now Playing In The BTB & Non Wrestling BTB Section

Spoiler:

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Re: www.HailTheClub.Com

Spoiler:

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

@CWAFAN454
    Do you fear what Johnny Vegas might do after what happened at FSA?

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

RP!

The Allegory of
    "The McGinnis Cave"

*FOUND FOOTAGE!*

“Xbox... On...”

"Damn this shit, XBOX ON!"

*Days Before The Club Formation* reads across the screen, as this opens up revealing to be found footage.

Inside the LA condominium of the former CWA World Heavyweight Champion, Jonathan McGinnis. Since moving out of his dome after his divorce with his now ex-wife Kate, he is now on his on and it surely looks like it. As this condo looks like nothing more but a bachelor pad/ man cave. Now he is on his own, a new chapter for McGinnis is set to start. After the personal dilemma of choosing between the glory that he always dreamed of achieving as a professional wrestler and the dreams of being a family man, and settling down with a family. He had to make a choice and it wasn't a easy one for him to make, but it was one that had to be made. Now he stands without his family, and alone as he tries to chase the prize that he recently lost in the CWA World Heavyweight Championship.

Some would think that McGinnis made the wrong decision but unless you walk the shoes of McGinnis, can you really judge the man for following his dreams? In his pad surround by his past accolades in the wrestling business, from trophies to priceless photo's taken at moments that McGinnis will never forget. A massive size TV with bunch of game cases all around and of course his Xbox One, the place looked to be furnished prior to McGinnis moving in.

"Xbox go to Hulu..... shit, is my camera recording...."

Jonathan reaches over and picks up the camera. He holds it in his hands and his face stares directly into it. Wearing a NWAJP cap and white t-shirt with shorts, he stares in to the camera with a look like if he doesn't recognize what it is that he see's.He takes the camera and slowly places it down on a coffee table and sits in front of it. With a new look as he let his hair grow out, McGinnis stares in the camera.

Jonathan McGinnis: This.... Is all I have. When I had to choose between my wrestling career and my family, I made the same choice that every wrestler made in the past, I picked my career over my family. To be frank, it was an easily decision to make, but with the decision made and already done, I have to make the necessary changes. The changes, to take things to the next level. I have to take it there, and take what belongs to me. I have been reflecting....

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

McGinnis gets up as there is a knock at door. He gets up turning off the camera as he goes to see who is knocking at the door.

The camera turns back on as this times it is Ethan Connor who holding the camera, he starts to film with it as he walks around recording. He finds Drew talking to McGinnis while the two stand in McGinnis’s kitchen.

Drew Connor:I’m telling you, man, we should totally do this. Everything lines up, and we reveal to the world, that we stand united dude. Superkick CITY!!! BRO!!!!

Ethan Connor:Yeah, man, The Indy Club....

Drew looks over to Ethan as he walks over and gives him an high five.

Drew Connor: That should totally be our name, THE INDY CLUB!!! C’mon, we’ve been discussing this forever. Let’s pull the trigger already. The things we can do, together, bro, just think about it. Plus, fuck, Johnny Vegas.

McGinnis doesn’t answer just yet as he just takes this all in and remains silent. He looks at Ethan holding the camera.

Ethan Connor: C’mon, The Indy Club bro, HAIL THE CLUB!!! We would rule CWA, like for real. Let’s make Five Star Attraction a night that CWA will never forget. I even have this person in mind to be our, advocates, this chick, Celina Sasha. Don’t worry, she is boss and setting shit up, we can do this and do this right. C’mon, throw up a too sweet!!!!

McGinnis throws up a Too Sweet.

Ethan Connor: That's what's up man. Hail The Club!!!!

Drew Connor: You won't regret this. This was, this was destiny. You know. So now that you're in. Let's go over all the details.

Drew turns over to Ethan who is still recording.

Drew Connor: Turn that shit off.....

Ethan Connor: Oh Yeah..... DUH!!!

Ethan turns the camera to where his face takes up the whole shot and smiles before throwing up the too sweet and turning it off.

The camera turns back on.

*24 hours Before The Club Formation*

The camera opens up, this time with a female holding the camera. She stares into it and messes around with the buttons before getting the camera to focus. She walks around with the camera, as McGinnis can be scene laying in his bed with a blanket over him. He is asleep, the female who is in red lingerie with a bathrobe on, now walks through out McGinnis's condo. She walks around and looks at McGinnis trophies of his past wrestling accomplishments and she stops at a photo after McGinnis won the CWA World Heavyweight Champion a sit is a photo with his ex wife Kate.

The girl picks up the photo and looks at it before putting it back down. She keeps walking through the out condo where she finds The Echo crashing in the living room of the condo, the two asleep on the couch. McGinnis is heard getting up, as she drops the camera on the table, but forgets to turn it off. Out walks out the former CWA World Champion. The female walks over to him and places a kiss on his lips before walking past him. McGinnis see's The Echo asleep in his living room. He quickly notices that the picture that the female just picked up is out of place. McGinnis looks alarmed for a second before fixing it and placing it back perfectly how it was. He notices that the camera is on and picks it up. While holding the camera, he takes the same photo of him and Kate, and looks at it for a second before throwing it in the trash. He then turns off the camera.

The Key To Good Propaganda (Live)

No opening video. No music video. No highlight reel the first image of the first show post Five Star Attraction is simply this:

We can only assume that the image is being displayed to the capacity crowd as we hear in the background thunderous boos as the image eventually fades away from the screen as were taken to the arena where we see a beautiful dark skinned woman standing in the center of the ring, dressed to the nines in a very nice suit and a pair of spectacles lightly leaning on her nose with a stoic expression on her face, the heat for the most part has cooled down somewhat considering we’ve never seen this woman in a CWA ring before but the heat is still there from the more knowledgeable fans who knows exactly who she is and more importantly who she is associated with. After a moment she raises the mic to her blood red lips and begins to speak.

Celina Sasha: Ladies and gentlemen, things around here are going to change. Before, we get into all that. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Celina Sasha and I'm the advocate for the needed change here in CWA. I'm the advocate for the three men that shook this company to its core at Five Star Attraction... "The Indy God" Jonathan McGinnis, and The Echo, known to all of you, as the club, THE INDY CLUB!!!!

The instant these words are out of Sasha's mouth, she's showered with ungodly boos after what that particular trio did at FSA but she just rolls her eyes and continues speaking-

Celina Sasha: See, I'm use to that. I'm use to crowds of people vilifying myself, the innocent and my clients. for the last few years I've worked with the Connor brothers and time and time again, they were harassed and dragged through the dirt simply for exercising their rights to free speech. Simply for expressing themselves as they wish. Drew and Ethan Connor are innocent men no matter how much you people want to treat them like animals

Sasha referring to incident that got The Echo a lot of heat in Japan when they attempted to take a piss on the Japanese flag in the middle of the ring.

Celina Sasha: and once I saw what happened at this years Five Star Attraction, and they told me about what Mr. McGinnis in particular had to deal with...well I just had to come to CWA. To make sure. JUSTICE is served...... so without further ado, I bring to you, THE INDY CLUB!!!!..

-- Sabotage by The Beastie Boys --

The lawyer gestures towards the entrance ramp and on cue Sabotage by the Beastie Boys hits the PA system to ROARING hate from the crowd. The trio of Jonathan McGinnis and the Connor brother’s making their way onto the stage all three wearing t-shirts bearing the legend “INDY CLUB” they totally ignore the poor vile hate coming their way as they make their way to the ringside area. Instead of going in the ring McGinnis takes the time to take a quick detour towards the announce table where he sits up on the table with his legged crossed from under him a calm expression on his face. His partners in crime The Connor brothers make their way into the ring where Celina happily passed them both mics. The music eventually cuts out leaving The Connors to be in a sea of pure hate from the crowd, but as usual they seem to take it all in stride as they let the crowd simmer down before Drew stands beside his brother and raises the mic to his lips

Drew Conner: “Just in case you forgot; let me remind you people who they hell we are. We are The Echo. Two pieces of white trash from the Trailer parks of Georgia. That RULES the tag team world. We are the most dynamic, record smashing. Standard setting. Glass ceiling shattering Super kick throwing tag team you have ever seen. The BEST damn wrestlers you’ll ever see.

Ethan Connor:“.....But even though we come out here and say it every single week. No one really listens to us do you? Ever since we arrived in CWA we’ve been called every name under the sun, we have been boo’ed and shunned and insulted over and over again. We’re ego manics. Were jerks. Were idiots. But you can’t deny every time we get in this ring. We back up everything we say. Because we CAN!

Drew Conner: We are the LIFE blood of tag team wrestling. We make this s**t cool again and at Five Star Attraction. That was the moment our entire careers have been leading towards. Five Star Attraction was the culmination of our lives work. Every thing we've been working for. Everything that we dreamed about. It was all leading up to Five Star Attraction. But things? Things didn’t work out that way did it?

Drew makes a exaggerated point of staring down at his waist which for the first time in quite a long time is NOT where covered in gold as Ethan shakes his head in anger

Ethan Connor: That’s Right...As hard as this might be to believe….we are…:...NOT the CWA World tag team champions

He barely has time to finish his sentence, before the crowd drowns him out with a deafening cheer of approval! the brother’s rolls their eyes, while Sasha shakes her head at the fans' glee in seeing them dethroned

Drew Conner: “Yeah, yeah OK. OK. We get it. You’re all on top of the world right now, aren’t you? The fact that the Moment and their BITCH screwed us puts you all on cloud nine doesn’t it? Well, that’s fine. Go ahead, enjoy it while it lasts. We won’t hold it against you. Enjoy YOUR moment, each and every one of you that wanted so damn bad to see us slip and fall.I know you’ve all been waiting for this for a long, long time….so you might as well make the most of it

The fans start cheering with thunderous approval for the new CWA Tag Team Champions, who ended The Echo’s reign at Five Star Attraction But the brothers just stands in the ring, absorbing it, without looking too impressed or taken out of their stride. It doesn't look like losing their championship has knocked their sense of self-confidence too much, as Drew goes to speak again

Drew Conner: So are you done? Got that all of your system now? Or do you want to milk this moment for a little longer? Good. Because it NEVER happening again. Lets get ONE thing straight. The Moment earned NOTHING. They did not BEAT us. They did not DEFEAT us. You wanted to know what happened? It’s pretty damn simple: I couldn’t break up a pin because Amanda Starr HELD. ME BACK. If she didn’t do that, I would have broken that count. That match would have went on and we WOULD have beaten The Moment. You people have the nerve to call US tools? When The Moment need their bitch to STEAL OUR BELTS. And yes that’s what she is, A BITCH. who took EVERYTHING from us…

Ethan Connor: “But it’s ok, you know why? Biches step up, to be KNOCKED. THE F**K. Down.

Drew Conner: So let’s move on with item number two right? Why were all here; “Why” Why did you do it guys. Why did we shove Richie Rich’s silver spoon up his ass? Why did we join up with this guy? Why. Are. We. Here.

The Echo shares a smirk with each other seemingly their moods taking a turn for the better as Drew throws a “Clique point” towards The announce table

Jonathan McGinnis: I hope to make you guys here as uncomfortable as possible, believe me I do. You guys play a huge role here in CWA, possible the biggest, according to same. You two are the propaganda machine here in CWA, every show that airs listen to whatever it is that spills out of your mouths, from facts to complete non-sense. You two are the voices of the CWA, the voices of Adrenaline Rush, and I need you guys. If there is any two people that can spread the message to the entire CWA Universe, it will be you to, but most importantly you....

McGinnis points directly at Jim Taylor, the whole thing just fills uneasy as nobody knows what is going to happen. McGinnis points at Jim Taylor and looks into his eyes like he wants what he is about to say to resonate with the play by play man for CWA Adrenaline Rush. He looks at Jim.

Jonathan McGinnis: Where is my title shot....?

Jim Taylor: Listen, I have nothing to.......

Jonathan McGinnis: Oh you have a lot to do this.... during the road to the biggest show of the year, why was there barely any mention of how I was being robbed my rematch that I have inside my damn rematch clause. Everyone has one, right, Jim, everyone, so where was mine. Most importantly, why did you bother to bring up the great injustice of all this... why? You seem to use your propaganda machine sitting behind this desk every week for other things besides the huge injustice that was sitting right in front of everyone. I should've been in the main event of Five Star Attraction, instead teaching some disrespectful ass-clown some respect. Now Vegas may never wrestle again, but his blood is not on my hands, but on the hands of everyone here in CWA, and that means you, Jimmy-BOY!. You failed to open the eyes of the entire CWA Universe about how I was robbed of my Five Star Attraction moment, so I had to create one, I had to make my own moment. But I'm still not satisfied, I'm still not happy. I was robbed out of my first Five Star Attraction Main Event, and I would've left as champion. I would be champion right now.... so now, Jim, what do you have to say for yourself.... SAY YOU'RE SORRY!!!! NOW!!!

McGinnis gets off the announce table, as looks like over to Tim Coleman.

Tim Coleman:
    Just say you're sorry.....

Jim Taylor: NO! I didn't do a damn thing....

McGinnis smirks as the time keeper tries to break this up but McGinnis clocks him with a SUPERKICK!!!!.

Jonathan McGinnis: Now, say it, or I will kick your teeth down your damn throat.... matter of fact, STAND UP!!!!

McGinnis forces Jim to stand.

Jonathan McGinnis: Do your job and spread the propaganda, spread mine for me... tell the entire CWA Universe that I deserved to be in the main event of Five Star Attraction.... TELL!!!!! THEM!!! NOW!!!!!!

Jim remains quiet as this begins to bother "The Indy God". He starts to sing to Jim.

Jonathan McGinnis:SAY SOMETHING, OR I"M GIVING UP ON YOU!!!

Jim Taylor: Okay, Okay, you deserved to be in the main event of Five Star, are you happy?

Jonathan McGinnis: NO! Not really.... tell the world, that I was robbed.... tell them...

Jim Taylor: You were robbed....

Jonathan McGinnis: Yea, I don't truly believe you mean it, so here....

McGinnis hands Jim Taylor a microphone as he pulls him up to where he stands on the announce table.

Jonathan McGinnis: Tell em'..

Jim Taylor in front of the entire CWA Universe.

Jim Taylor: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Jim Taylor and....

Jonathan McGinnis: You are the propaganda spreader in CWA, SAY IT!!! SAY IT!!! Tell them the truth, so we can wrap this up here...

Jim Taylor: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Jim Taylor and.... the propaganda tool of the CWA, and I honestly stand here and tell all of you, that McGinnis was robbed for the dream opportunity to be in the main event of Five Star Attraction, he was owed a rematch clause and was not given what he rightfully deserved....

Jonathan McGinnis: See, wasn't that so hard, I knew I could get the truth out of you, now sit your ass back down.

McGinnis leaps off the announce table as he see's that officials are helping up the poor time keeper that he just superkicked as he superkicked him AGAIN!!! McGinnis makes his way to the ring where he joins the rest of the Indy Club. Drew and Ethan jump up and down laughing their asses off reveling in the announcers misery saying things off mic like “BOOM HEAD SHOT!” And “POW!” All the while Celina Sasha the woman insisting the trio are nothing but innocent victims, conveniently ignores what just happened totally focused on her nails

Drew Connor: See, This? This is EXACTLY what were talking about. The three of us should be RULING this damn place, We are the three most talented wrestlers this company has ever seen. He won the World title two months after his debut. We went eight months undefeated! We should be kings. This show should be called Johnny McGinnis We should have posters. Movies. T-Shirts. TV shows. Interviews. Everything. But no, We’ve left to open shows, and live in mid-card hell. .Until Once upon a time Johnny Vegas stood in this ring and he SPAT. He spat in the faces of guys like us and John. You know people that had to actually WORK to get heere. To scratch and claw and bleed, travel the world. Collect the miles to earn the right to get to the biggest dance of them all

Ethan Connor: See Johnny. We didn’t win the lotto and thought “Golly pro wrestling sounds like fun” This isn’t a game to us Johnny. We paid our dues, we proved we belonged here and at Five Star Attraction? We proved YOU don’t.

Drew Connor: Johnny Vegas? You walked into Superkick City and boy were you in the wrong side of town….”

Jonathan McGinnis: You know, enough about Vegas. I feel the time spent talking about him, is enough.... we are here to talk about championships....

McGinnis looks over to The Echo.

Jonathan McGinnis:
    Yeah, that's enough time wasted on Johnny boy, we have much bigger fish to fry.

Jonathan McGinnis: It should be pretty damn clear what our goal is, we want the gold... we want our gold, back.

Drew Connor: Well I wouldn't say Bigger fish. More like two litter shrimps swimming with sharks and one large, overweight tubby fish

Ethan Connor: A whale?

Drew Connor: Right! Tonight were eating two shrimps and hunting a whale. Boys. It's time to go harpooning

Jonathan McGinnis: TONIGHT!!! LIVE!!!! We make it known, I mean, it's the whole point we even put this little club together, like seriously, in our club house we have this #1 on things to do. Get our gold back, and it starts tonight...

Drew Connor: Our gold! Not anyone else's The Tag team belts and The world title BELONG to us, their our private property that STOLEN from us. We didn't lose the tag belts. They were stolen from us by two little dorks and their baby sitter and him? Him?! He never got his damn rematch after he held the world title for MONTHS.

Ethan Connor: How is THAT fair?!

Drew Connor: Those belts don't belong to this company. Hell this company doesn't even belong to this company. This is now OUR company. Superkick City is now extending it's borders and we've paving over The Moment and Jon-boy tonight

Jonathan McGinnis: Damn, who many Jon's/Johnny/Jonathan's are there in the CWA... but yeah, we will use tonight to send a direct message... things are going to change around here.

Drew Connor: I vote we call him Tubs

Ethan Connor: Tubs. Tubby. Tub boat. Roly poly Jon The benched whale. It's all good...

Jonathan McGinnis: HA! Fat jokes, how original... c'mon, we're better than this...

Drew Connor: Hey when you walk around causing mini earthquakes with your feet You're asking for it

Ethan stomps around the ring like he was King Kong while Drew flails around and hangs onto the ropes for dear life as if trying his best to stay up. McGinnis can't help but laugh as Sasha doesn't look to be laughing.

Drew Connor: If you want we can move on to The Moment and how much Amanda Starr is a dirty ho bag

Ethan Connor: We know because she actually told us

Drew Connor: Was that what she said? because her words were muffled her mouth was full

Ethan Connor: ..and we weren't the only ones in the room"

Jonathan McGinnis: Yeaaa, I'm happy with not having and STD.... but she does have a reputation in the back. For giving a good bang for a buck..

Ethan Connor: Well she pretty much screwed us over

Drew Connor: I wonder how long she's been..-ah-hem- Tag teaming with Benny and Nicky

Jonathan McGinnis: That is a good question, and like most good questions these days, it will go unanswered.

Ethan Connor: Whatever dude, they're all eating superkicks tonight

Drew Connor: Johnny. Benny. Nicky. Bitch face. Indy club is running over all of them and taking our belts

Jonathan McGinnis: But that leaves me to our world champ, I'm coming for my belt... that is all on my mind. Every night, I think about how you took what mean't the world to me. Tonight, Snowman, you will find out, that you are just holding that belt for me. Keep it warm. Big man.

Drew Connor: Take as many pictures as you can with those belts. Moment. They're coming home soon..

Ethan Connor: Johnny Vegas? Stay in the dirt where we left you rich boy...

Drew Connor: Oh but tell your wife to give us a call...

Jonathan McGinnis: She is pretty hot, I do have a thing for blondes.

Drew Connor: ...and now that we castrated Johnny Vegas at FSA it all works out.

Jonathan McGinnis: But for tonight, it's pretty simple if you look at it. Our first match as a unit, and we have exactly what we want in front of us. The champions, the best that this company has to offer, and I know, I kid with Snowmantashi, but I will surely use this as my opportunity to prove why I'm the best wrestler in the world and we are the best unit in wrestling history. We will show why, all of you, and even the World Heavyweight Champion, will have no choice, but to HAIL THE CLUB!!!

And with that the Indy Club's theme hits the PA system as The club takes it's leave The Echo giving the camera's a parting crotch shot while McGinnis follows. Celina Sasha is the last to leave the ring. The Indy Club stand tall on the entrance ramp and throw up a TOO SWEET!!!. McGinnis though waves to Jim Taylor one more time.

Bite The Bullet...

“ LOOOOOOLLLLL Echo.#Epicfail #FSA”

“It couldn’t happen to nicer guys”

“Hey Echo, Amanda Starr is going to come over there and beat you back to your shitty trailer, you sexiest pieces of trash. Hope you die”

“I’d like to see you call see you call Ronda a slut to her face”

“Re-tweet if you think Snow should Crush the rednecks!”
    And so on and so so forth….."

-
    Social media attacks is something that the Echo had gotten used to, Just a side effect of the trouble they revel in and in the day and age where everyone has a voice, The Connor’s twitter feed with every passing day is full of fans just wanting to put them on the other end of a twitter beat down, but this week? It’s a miracle The Echo’s shared twitter page didn’t some how crash. Between fans just wanting to gloat and rub in the fact their precious titles that they hold so dear to them were taken away at the biggest stage of them all. FWA’s fans utterly disgusted after what they did against Johnny Vegas and female’s just wanting to make sure that the Echo knew they did NOT approve of their quite frankly “Sexist” remarks about Amanda Starr (Not to mention straight up assault against backstage workers.

….and for the most part for seemingly the first time in a long time. The Echo isn’t happy to reply back and give tic for tac, in fact when it comes to social media it was like The brothers have disappeared off the face of the earth

...That was until a few days before Adrenaline Rush, a single video link was posted on the official Echo twitter account. No description. No word of what it could possibly mean no nothing, naturally enough after one of The Echo’s most controversial weeks yet, most people would feel compelled to click the link

Static. Flash. The following words fill the screen…

WARNING

The following is a message from the Indy Club. The views and opinions from hereafter shared by the Indy Club member(s) in this video are not necessarily shared by Clique Wrestling Alliance or any other affiliates with the company. Viewer discretion is advised.

The screen that the fans are watching has gone all black in color after those words fade away from existence. At the bottom right hand screen, you can see that the video has been branded with the mark of the “Indy Club”. The insignia that has become synonymous with the group is displayed proudly there. Slowly the image fades in from black and instantly we’re greeted with the presence of the former World Tag Team Champions Drew and Ethan Connor-The Echo..The Echo stand outside the arena in New Jersey The Echo It’s the night before the show , and while the city is dark behind the arena – except for the lights from various buildings – they stands in front of the entrance doors.Wearing matching “Indy Club” t-shirts. The lighting from the arena is enough to illuminate the scene in front of us, giving us all of this detail. Both of them are leaning against a pole in front of the building, the pole being a pillar that held the flashing marquee in the air. “CWA Wrestling Live! Tomorrow Night!” it read as it flashed in the night, hoping to attract people from the surrounding roads that just happened to be driving by. Anyway, the camera was focused on The Echo who wears no smile, smirk or a hint of any facial expressions. Stone faced, they stared into the camera

Drew Connor: All week long we’ve been mocked and bullied and spat on...Do you people remember who we are?

Ethan Connor: We’re Drew and Ethan Connor. The GREATEST Tag team to ever step foot in this company We’ve the MOST WATCHED champions of all time; the MOST CONTROVERSIAL; the MOST CONSISTENT; and the MOST RELIABLE! At Five Star Attraction… We was robbed. The championships were stolen from us and we are a victim of a crime.

Ethan Connor: You know every time I close my eyes I just see those two with their stupid happy go lucky STUPID grins on their faces like they earned something. And it just makes me WANT to vomit.

Drew Connor: ...And THAT that is why we joined up with McGinnis when we did because we’ve taking back this company in the palm of our hands because this era of The Echo? The era of The Echo is not over; it’s just getting started. Guys like The Moment. Snow. They run around as if they own the place when really… We do. We own this place and it’s sad because none of the credit is ever given to WE. This show wouldn’t be what it is without US. We single handedly saved the tag team division and all of you want to get on your little keyboards and SPIT in our faces here we are… We;ve standing in front of you people WITH A MISSION; and that mission is to cleanse CWA; cleanse it of the filth that has ROBBED ME of what we deserved…Just like Johnny McGinnis, We tried playing nice.We tried doing things the CWA way. But Honestly? We HATE this company. We HATE Richman, we HATE The Moment, and we HATE all of you. You all wanna hate me? Then that’s just fine because at the end of the day – we’ve walking home with a paycheck that could provide more for your families than you’ll EVER do.

Ethan Connor: ...And you want to get on twitter and say we suck? No, you all suck and I want you all to sit tight and watch. Just WATCH I want you all to SEE what the Indy Club’s going to do because this year is going to be ours Don’ call it a comeback. . We’ve going to take back EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO US! The Tag team titles, to the management of this company that was wrapped around our fingers This is THE CLUB’S world, and we’ve not going to let little sissy bitches like The Moment, and fat wastes of spaces like Snowtashi take away the spotlight. Because the Indy club is here and we've taking over the damn game!

For the first time during this segment a sense of The Echo’s old cockiness comes through smirks appearing on their faces for quite possibly the first time since they lost the belts eventually Drew Steps forward his head tilted the viewer making sure that every single word was getting though.

Drew Connor: The instant we super kicked Johnny Vegas’s FACE we promised we were going to put a bullet in the brain of everyone that stepped up to test. Jon and The Moment were chosen as the one’s to try us first. That’s unfortunate for the both of you. Because you’ll see tomorrow night that the club ALWAYS keep to our word…Benny. Nicky. You spit in our faces at Five Star Attraction so now? You’re waking up with a damn bullet in your brain!

Ethan Connor: Hail the club .... bitches...

Spoiler:

Thread Information