Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Marvel

Haven't read it yet though I sorta wish you would've held back further in order to finish out the scenes. I know you like to keep things on schedule but even real life shows have random breaks in between so it wouldn't have been that bad if we waited any longer. In any case, I'll read this when I get the chance.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Haven't read it yet though I sorta wish you would've held back further in order to finish out the scenes. I know you like to keep things on schedule but even real life shows have random breaks in between so it wouldn't have been that bad if we waited any longer. In any case, I'll read this when I get the chance.
    I understand that Jon and in many ways I completely agree. At the same time this past couple of weeks have been kinda a mind fuck for me and I just wanted to get back on the right track sooner rather than later and I believe now with this show done I can get back very much on track.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Flint Marko, Aleksei Systevich & Phineas Mason set to appear in Spiderman story

With the latest episode of Marvel having aired the other day. Fans of the show where introduced to another one of the more notable villains in the Spiderman universe as we was treted to our first glimpse of Flint Marko. Marko of course is a long time associate of Herman Schultz and has long been regarded as Schultz's second in command. Unlike Schultz who seems to be performing his crimes for the thrill of it. Marko is believed to have turned to crime in order to provide for his wife and daughter. Playing the role of Flint Marko will be Hurt Locker star Brian Geraghty.

Another key member of the Spiderman rogue gallery will also be appearing in the near future as it can be confirmed that Aleksei Systevich will be making an appearance in the Spiderman story. Systevich has been described as a local thug with some connections to a few russian gangs. Aleksei is believed to be looking for a chance to step up the ladder which will see him associate himself with the likes of Schultz and Marko. Playing Systevich will be Game of Thrones star Hafthor Bjornsson.

Lastly one more villain has been announced for the Spiderman story and this one will pose a lot different of a threat towards Spiderman as well as New York as a whole. Phineas Mason better known as The Tinkerer is the man to see if you are in need of specialized weaponry and gadgets whilst he poses under the guise of a legitimate businessman who owns a radio repair shop. Not much else has been revealed about the Tinkerer but it is believed he will be a key part in at least one of Spiderman's more notable rogues backstories. Playing the role of Mason will be Dollhouse & 24 star Reed Diamond.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Jared Harris to play Dr.Otto Octavius!

A very big reveal was announced today for the Fox Broadcasting network's Marvel show as it could be revealed that very soon we'd be getting our first look at Otto Octavius. Otto is one of the leading and most respected scientists currently working at Oscorp on many of it's key projects including some highly covert military programs headed by Norman Osborn. Yet despite the respect he has earned for his brilliant mind Otto is equally reviled for his bad attitude and general stand offish demeanor. Playing the role of Otto Octavius will be Mad Men and Fringe star as well as Sherlock Holmes actor Jared Harris.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

(Hate to have to recap certain parts once again. But i'm making a concerted effort to get back on track with my writing for both this and my WWE btb. As I feel lately I've very much been lagging on both. Once again I apologize for recapping the later scenes but I hope you all still enjoy my work and please bear with me as things will be back to normal very soon.)

FOX Broadcasting Presents

So much more

It is a beautiful day across New York city and slowly after a long drawn out business meeting a smiling Obadiah Stane emerges from the doors of Stark Industries with Roxxon's Gene Khan closely following alongside him. Flanking him is his associate James Woo. Woo looks to be in his late thirties and is of Korean descent. His hair is short, black and spiky and quite noticeably he is sporting some nasty burn like scars on the right side of his neck. With Woo standing closely by him Khan nods his head respectfully to Obadiah before the two men shake hands. Once they are done Gene and Woo then begin to walk down the stairs of Stark Industries and start to head into the street when Tony Stark begins to walk past them. Stark has his eyes locked firmly on Obadiah but he is forced to stop in his tracks as Gene Khan extends out his arm for a handshake. Tony turns to Gene and slowly he shakes hands with Khan before he looks over at Woo curiously. Woo turns to the side as it looks like he is in the middle of a phone call and Tony cannot help but gaze upon his scars.

Tony: Who's this?

Gene: This is James Woo. He's a long time associate of mine.

Tony continues to stare at Woo curiously as Khan looks to divert his attention.

Khan: Is there a problem?

Tony: I know him from somewhere... I'm not sure. But i know I do.

Khan: I don't believe you do. James has only just recently arrived here in America before that he was working over in his homeland of Korea for us.

Tony: And the scars?

Khan: An unfortunate work related incident... Now with that Mr.Stark I must go. You have a good day.

Tony nods his head before both Khan and Woo walk towards a nearby vehicle where their driver is waiting for them. As the pair then enter the car and it speeds off Tony walks up the stairs of Stark Industries and heads towards Obadiah Stane. Stane for his part has a smirk on his face as Stark advances towards him.

Obadiah: Tony... What are you doing here?

Tony: We need to talk Obadiah.

Obadiah: With all due respect Tony. I need to be somewhere I've got business to attend to.

Stark: You need to listen to me.. Please.

Stane sighs as he shakes his head.

Stane: What is it?

Stark: I know you Obadiah. I know you worked with my father. You helped make me the man I am today which is why I'm coming to you now. Someone in Stark Industries is selling weapons on the black market.

Stane: And how do you know this?

Stark: My time in Afghanistan. I saw multiple shipments of our weaponry in those terrorists hands.

Stane smirks as he nods his head.

Stane: Now I get it. That's why you wanted us to stop with the weapons.

Stark: Yes.

Obadiah: Well Tony.. I regret to inform you there is nothing I can do there. The board has completely froze you out.

Stark: But you're in charge now.. You could fix this. Unless you already knew.

As he breaks out into laughter Obadiah tries to put his arm around Tony only to be quickly shoved back.

Stark: It's you isn't it? you are selling our weapons.

Stane: Now Tony don't make this out to be more than what it is.

Stark: And what is this?

Stane: Business. Good business to be exact. Just like getting you frozen out of your own company.

Tony goes to respond but Obadiah calmly walks past him down the stairs.

Obadiah: Now Tony there were so many ways this could have been handled. I chose a way which would allow you to bury your head in the sand and leave this to me. So why don't you go out, drink and sleep with as many actresses and models as you can. Leave the business to me. Because if you don't I won't handle things this civilly next time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on in the day having returned to the Xavier Mansion following their fight against the Brotherhood. The X mean team all disperse between the kitchen and living room areas. Whilst a visibly upset Scott Summers sits down at the kitchen table with a concerned Jean and Storm joining him. Meanwhile in the living room area a disgusted Wolverine switches on the TV and sees on the news Senator Robert Kelly continuing to slander mutants despite their rescuing him.

Wolverine: And they had us save this guy.

Beast: It was the right thing to do Logan. You know that.

Wolverine: Doesn't make this guy any less of an asshole.

As Beast simply nods his head an angered Scott walks into the living room.

Beast: Where are you going?

Scott: Back out there. My brother.... We have to get him away from them.

Wolverine: From what I've seen he is one of them Scott.

Scott glares at Wolverine who slowly rises from his chair.

Scott: They've brainwashed him.

Wolverine: It seems to me he was acting on his own will. That includes the bit where he nearly killed you!

Gritting his teeth in anger as he continues to stare at Wolverine. Scott slowly starts to reach for his glasses on his face as Wolverine smirks and begins to draw the blades from his hands. Before anything can happen between the two mutants however Beast quickly stands between them when an annoyed Charles Xavier appears in the doorway.

Charles: Enough. We have more pressing things to be concerned about?

Jean: What's wrong professor?

Charles: I was able to get another glimpse into the mind of Erik. It seems his plans for the world are a whole lot more drastic than we'd anticipated

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Flashback

With the haunting image of Sebastian Shaw's body still hanging outside of the former concentration camp building. Magneto and Mystique are led inside the large, grim building by Emma Frost along with Sabretooth, Azazel and Riptide. With Emma leading them through the halls of the building until she reaches Shaw's office. Magneto looks to be in awe as they reach the large room and he glances at the large map on the wall. Several pegs of different colors are amassed in various sections on the map and after nodding his head Magneto turns to Emma.

Magneto: You've worked with Shaw for years yet despite that you put your faith in me. Someone who you have only met twice before with both times as enemies. Why'd you join my side?

Frost: Because like you I truly believe we are the superior race. Shaw wanted to rule things from the background. I say we are better and the world should know it.

Magneto smirks as he nods his head once again.

Magneto: Shaw's plans.. What exactly where they?

Frost: Slowly Sebastian had been using his influence to manipulate many of the world leaders. He was planning on starting wars. Manipulating both sides for his own gain until many of the pieces of the board were gone.

Magneto: Typical.

Frost: I agree. Shaw's ego caused him to align with some bad people. Including a club focused on eliminating our kind. He thought by joining them he'd get a bit of insight but really he was proving himself to be a hypocrite. Calling us the better species yet be willing to look up to them for advice and take orders when he had to. Whereas you. I saw it the day I met you. You have only one goal and that is survival for our kind. With the mentality of doing anything you have to in order to flourish.

Magneto: And what are the pegs for?

Frost: The one useful thing Shaw did get. Locations of military bases from around the world.

Magneto: It seems he wasn't so useless after all... interesting.

Present

Later on in the evening as many residents of New York begin to make their journeys home on what has been a particularly cold and miserable day. The scene opens in the Hells Kitchen district of New York and focuses on Fogwells Gym. This old boxing gym is small but packs a lot of history including hanging up on one of the walls is a photo in a frame of "Battlin" Jack Murdock. Whilst in the gym an elderly trainer is coaching his latest protege outside the ring on one of the punchbags is a large muscular man by the name of Aleksei Systevich. As Aleksei pounds away at the bag with ferocity and impressive power the doors to the gym open up before both Herman Schultz and Flint Marko slowly walk into the building. Whilst Marko looks anxious about his surroundings Herman has a confident smirk on his face as he nods his head in Aleksei's direction.

Herman: That's our man.

Marko: You've got to be joking. That's not so much a man as it is a mountain.

Herman: His name is Aleksei Systevich. He works as a low level enforcer for several mobs. More of a freelancer than anything.

Marko: So he's the muscle. That's all you want? You could get anyone off the street for that. Why this guy?

Herman flashes a look of annoyance as he looks at Marko.

Herman: Are you questioning my methods Flint?

Gulping anxiously Flint quickly shakes his head.

Flint: No.

Herman: Good. Because appearances can be deceiving.

Once he has finished the round out on the bag Aleksei glances over at both Marko and Schultz before he removes his gloves. Slowly Aleksei then begins to make his way across the room before he and Herman shake hands.

Herman: So have you thought through my proposal.

Aleksei: I have. I've also thought very carefully in regards to your reputation.

Schultz: What does that mean?

Aleksei: How every other person bar Mr.Marko here who has worked alongside you has wound up either dead or behind bars.

Schultz: That was only because they had issues following the plan. But you I know will be different. Because I know you are a smart man Aleksei. A smart man more than capable of following the plan. So are you in?

Aleksei: I am. But if you cross me I promise it will be the last thing you do!

It is early in the morning as a weary and still bruised Peter Parker climbs out of his bed. Wincing slightly in pain as he puts on a t-shirt Peter slowly makes his way to his bedroom door before opening it up and making his way through the halls of his home towards the stairs. Walking down the stairs gingerly Peter begins to walk directly towards the front door of the home when a concerned Aunt May steps out from the living room and right in front of him. Peter looks a little startled by May's presence as he steps backwards anxiously.

May for her part still looks concerned as she asks where Peter is going. Looking to brush her off Peter says he is going out for a run but rather than put May at ease all she does is look more concerned as she asks Peter where he is really going. Sheepishly Peter asks what she means much to May's annoyance as she demands for Peter to be honest with her about why. Asking if Peter is doing drugs May clearly remains dubious as Peter quickly fires back saying he isn't. Instead Peter replies he has been spending time with his new girlfriend Gwen Stacy.

May appears surprised as Peter says he is sorry he didn't tell her about him and Gwen sooner. It's just their relationship was still in it's early days and they wanted to keep it quiet. May smiles out of relief before she says she is happy for Peter as Gwen is a nice girl. Slowly Peter nods his head when May then asks about Harry saying she hasn't seen him around for a long while now. Shaking his head Peter reveals that Harry has been spending all of his time at Oscorp lately and even he hasn't seen his friend but that he is hoping to catch up with him soon. With that Peter hugs his Aunt before saying he is heading out to see Gwen once more.

Meanwhile at Oscorp a very stressed Norman Osborn is seated behind his desk in his office on the top floor of the building. Drinking from a glass of scotch he recently poured Norman continues reading over some reports given to him by some of his researchers when there is a knock at the door before slowly a concerned Harry Osborn walks into the room. Norman sighs as he looks up from the reports and coldly stares at his son before promptly asking what Harry wants. Showing concern for his father Harry says he is here simply just to ask if Norman is alright as he seems under a lot of stress.

Shaking his head as he slams his hand down on the desk in frustration Norman reveals that he is very much under stress and that he has good reason to be. Because at the rate Oscorp is going it will not last the year. Stunned at what he is hearing Harry asks what is going on to which the angered Norman reveals the company has taken one some bold contracts as of late with the military. As originally the plans where to recreate designs of a super soldier rumored to have been created many years ago by Howard Stark. But since than Norman has changed things.

With Harry listening on Norman says the idea of relying on one man to make a difference seemed like a foolish endeavor in his book. Which is why instead of trying to naturally develop a soldier from scratch Norman has moved on. Especially with the spectacular failing he called it of one Professor Banner. Lifting the reports up from his desk Norman tosses them down by Harry's feet as he says his idea is no longer about making men soldiers. It's about making men weapons. Harry asks what the problem is and Norman reveals his plans have been called in human to some. With the military refusing to allow him test subjects. When Harry asks what he'll do Norman stoically responds what ever he has to for the benefit of his company.

As he continues his research into the Spiderman case. A focused Captain George Stacy continues adding case notes about numerous crimes intercepted by the vigilante this includes carjackings as well as robberies. As Stacy carries on his work his team of officers comprised of Oscar Clemons, Walter Bolt, Lynn Michaels and Carlie Cooper as well as new addition to the team Martin Soap all stand closely by. Turning round to his officers in disgust Stacy says New York right now is at a pivotal moment in time because it seems with each day things are escalating be it new vigilantes cropping up, more bad guys or the mob war getting worse.

This is why Stacy has called all his officers in as he wants updates on all the cases currently being run. This is also why he has called in Soap as he wants updates on an old cold case he picked up which saw a shooting take place in Central Park as part of this mob war which claimed the lives of many innocent people that day including the family of a former war veteran. Soap looks anxious as he reveals to Stacy that it is his belief that the shootout is very much connected to the mob war as it saw several of Silvermane's associates including Magnity, Ink and Pittsy all shot dead.

Soap also revealed since that time names linked from both sides of the gangs have been taken out. This includes a recent attack on freelance hitman Billy The Beaut who is still in critical condition after he was thrown face first through a series of glass panes. With Stacy looking on with disgust Soap states this again is believed to be the work of vigilantes. Shaking his head Stacy is quick to respond saying they are the law of New York City not the mob and not these vigilantes. Citing reports of more people out there as well as the Spider from so called Devils, Punishers and Jewels an angered Stacy says its time they bring them all down.

This causes Clemons to speak up as he mentions how he, Casey and Michaels have continued their work on the Schultz case. Mentioning how Snake Marston and Hammer Harrison were found dead following their last job which means that Schultz will be looking for another crew. With the rest of the officers listening in Clemons carries on by saying that it appears that relations between Marko and Schultz are said to be growing steadily more strained which means that if they was to catch Marko and put enough pressure on him there is a chance he'd roll over on his boss.

Slowly coming around on things Stacy nods his head impressively as he then tells the officers to resume their work. Carrying on with his earlier point Stacy makes it clear that there can only be law in New York and that is their law. Which is why he wants everyone who stands against that off the streets as soon as possible.

It is the middle of the night as a helicopter lands on a makeshift landing strip in the middle of a desert like area in Afghanistan. The doors to the side of the helicopter then opens up before Obadiah Stane steps out from the chopper and out into the desert. Waiting for Stane as he walks towards a series of tents are several armed members of the Ten Rings terrorist group. Stane is quickly led inside a large tent where the new lieutenant of the Ten Rings faction Zhang Tong is waiting for him. Zhang is in his mid forties and has slicked black hair.

With a cocky smirk on his face Tong shakes hands with Obadiah who for his part remains stoic.Tong sends his men outside as he then stands up from the chair he was sitting in and pats Obadiah on the shoulder. Looking to cut right to the chase Stane says he is working as they speak on fixing the weapon issues with Stark Industries but at this moment in time for the sake of appearances their dealings must be put on hold. This doesn't appear to sit well with Zhang whose smile starts to fade before he reveals that is not why he called Stane for this meeting.

Instead Tong begins to tell the story of Icarus and how he flew too close to the sun. Before reminding Stane that when they first made their deal. Obadiah never once stated that the man he wanted them to kill was Tony Stark because had he have told them just who they was targeting the price would have been a lot higher. Stane doesn't appear to be happy as he says it is because of Temugin's failings that they are both in the predicament they are in now which is why Obadiah needs to know just how Tony escaped. Shaking his head Zhang says that is not what he needs to be concerned with. Because what really now is the problem is the disrespect shown to the Ten Rings. Disrespect which cannot go unpunished or else they would all feel 'His' wrath.

Stane looks a little unnerved as he says he thought he was a myth but Zhang shakes his head. Looking to get back on track Stane says he needs Stark dead and then everything will go back as planned but he needs to see how Tony got out of here. Zhang says he takes it he means the suit which Obadiah nods his head to. Smirking once more Zhang says he won't give it up when suddenly from outside the screams of his men can be heard. Quickly Zhang rushes outside and much to his horror he sees his men being put down one after another by the combined efforts of firepower (Jack Taggert) and Blizzard (Gregor Shapanka).

Whilst Firepower uses a variety of weaponry and ammunition to shoot down Zhang's men Shapanka uses his cold, temperature based weaponry to freeze them in their tracks until there is no one left. Horrified Zhang turns to Stane and says he will take him to the suit now.

As dawn begins to break and soldiers begin to switch shifts at this private military base. Any signs of peace and quiet are quickly interrupted when the soldiers guns are quickly yanked away from them. As the alarms in the base begin to sound out the combined forces of the brotherhood advance towards the base. With Magneto leading charge he quickly pulls the fences down allowing Blob, Sabretooth and Toad to rush in and begin laying waste to soldiers. With a hesitant Havok dragging behind him Magneto carries on walking towards the base with both Emma Frost and Mystique by his side.

Several more soldiers rush out from the base with their guns drawn and manage to fire some rounds towards Magneto but Emma steps in front with her diamond body quickly rendering the bullets useless. Again using his powers Magneto then turns the soldiers guns on themselves gunning them all down one by one. Once they reach the base Havok quickly speaks up asking what their purpose is here. Magneto turns to his young student and says for years the humans have been plotting against them. For years they have been experimenting on mutants looking for ways to eliminate them.

Saying he has seen many mutant brothers die including Riptide and Azazel. Magneto makes it clear that now it is time the humans blood is shed which is why he is using the information Shaw had once collected to take the humans weapons and use them against them. This includes the nuclear weaponry. Havok for his part does not look happy with this as Mystique then takes the identity of one of the bases soldiers for the identification scanner at the door. Once the door opens the Brotherhood then all enter the base where more gun shots and screams can be heard.

At the same time in the Manhattan district of New York alarms are also ringing out from one of its banks as Herman Scultz, Flint Marko and Aleksei Systevitch are in the middle of their heist. Whilst an anxious Flint Marko watches the door and Aleksei Systevitch patrols the bank floor keeping a watchful eye over the hostages, Herman Schultz drags the terrified bank manager towards the vaults. With Marko continuing to keep a watch on the door police sirens begin to come closer causing him to panic stating they need to get out of here now.

This agitates Aleksei as he turns to Marko but in this time one of the security guards quickly climbs to his feet and lunges at Aleksei looking to take his gun from him. But the powerful Systevitch is able to throw the guard down onto the ground before he points his gun directly at the guard. But before Aleksei can fire his gun is yanked away from him by a spider web fired off from Spiderman. Both Marko and Aleksei look up to the ceiling where Spiderman is hanging upside down from a spiderweb. Marko looks on stunned as Aleksei orders him to fire but with Flint hesitating Spiderman is able to take his gun from him as well.

As he lowers himself to the ground Spiderman lands on his feet whilst Aleksei demands to know who he is. Spiderman calls himself the new sheriff in town which aggravates Aleksei as he charges directly at Spiderman. Spiderman is able to jump right over him at the last second and Aleksei just stops himself from running into a wall. Turning round Systevitch looks to step forward only to have Spiderman fire off a web pinning his hand against the wall. Letting out an angry snarl Aleksei pulls his arm free and again charges at Spiderman who is able to jump out of the way again this time sending Aleksei charging into Flint Marko.

This sends Marko crashing through the glass doors and out onto the street. Hurt from his landing Marko can barely turn over on his side as he sees Herman Schultz making his escape from a back alleyway with a large bag over his shoulder. As Herman speeds off on a nearby bike back in the bank Aleksei picks up a chair and hurls it at Spiderman who again is able to avoid it before he shoots more webbing at Aleksei. This time binding Aleksei's arms to his side Spiderman quickly is dismayed as Aleksei is strong enough to break the webbing around his arms.

Aleksei then lets out a snarl before he runs directly at Spiderman who this time fires a web at his feet binding them together. Aleksei hits the floor hard and slides along against the wall before he fights to free himself when Spiderman hits him with a sliding kick across the face knocking him out. With police cars pulling up outside Spiderman fires a web pulling himself up to the ceiling before making his escape through the vents as officers rush into the bank.

Later on in the day an anxious James Wesley climbs out of his car before he slowly walks into a large office like building. Walking past the security Wesley enters the lift which takes him up onto the top floor of the building before he steps out into the office of Wilson Fisk. Fisk is seated behind a desk but currently has his back turned to the desk itself as he glances out of the large window behind him down at the city of New York below. Keeping his back to Wesley Fisk does not sound pleased as he demands to know exactly what happened.

Wesley claims they were interrupted by a third party which causes an angered Fisk to turn round in his chair before he glares directly at Wesley. Fisk reveals Hammerhead told him something similar about a Spider and that he cannot be having complications. Not at such a crucial point in his takeover of New York. Wesley nods his head and says that he already has the Enforcers on the case but this doesn't seem to sit well with Fisk who demands that Wesley and the Enforcers go visit the tinkerer to get some more ammunition to eliminate both the Spider and Silvermane.

Wesley slowly nods his head as Fisk continues by saying that as much as he would love to get his own hands dirty in these matters. For the time being he must keep up pretenses as a legitimate businessman which is why he is putting so much faith in Wesley as well as Hammerhead. But he makes it clear that for his operation to succeed mistakes like this cannot keep happening. Which is why he wants to make it clear to Wesley that any more mistakes will not go unpunished. Wesley nods his head when an intercom in Fisk's office informs him that Nelson and Murdock are here for his meeting. On hearing this news Fisk tells Wesley he has business to attend to but makes it clear he wants all their problems resolved now.

Returning to the Ten Rings base an intimidated Zhang Tong has led Obadiah Stane to a darkened room where laid out on a large table is the makeshift suit of armor used by Tony Stark to escape the ten rings clutches many months ago. As Stane looks at the suit impressively Tong says he has had his men searching the deserts for months on end for all the pieces and it appears they have everything that is except the means to get it functional. Stane begins to inspect the suit as Tong carries on by stating that they have tried multiple power sources but that none have worked so far.

Carrying on his inspection of the suit Obadiah glances at a gap in the suit around the chest which is small enough to fit Tony's arc reactor in his chest. With a menacing smile on his face Stane nods his head before he turns to Tong and says he will be taking the suit. Tong doesn't appear happy with this as he states that "he" will not be happy to know this but Obadiah shakes his head and says that is not what should matter to Tong. What should matter to Tong is keeping their real arrangement in check which is Obadiah Stane supplies the Ten Rings with the latest stark weaponry. But in order to do so Stane needs the suit.

Tong still looks hesitant as he says he cannot just allow Obadiah to take it. Not with everything that has happened. Shaking his head Obadiah says that is disappointing as he has always enjoyed their dealings with the Ten Rings. Which is why it is a shame such a profitable venture for both sides must come to an end over something so trivial. Tong warns Stane that the agreement is the only reason Stane is alive. Shaking his head with a smirk on his face Stane says that was originally the case but things have changed now and he no longer needs the Ten Rings which means he no longer needs Tong.

Before Tong can react Stane draws a gun and shoots him right to the chest killing Tong instantly. Stane is then joined in the room by both Taggert and Shapanka who are still in their suits. With a smirk on his face Stane says they now only need one more thing to proceed with his plan.

Post Credit Scene

With his vision obscured by a blindfold a disorientated Aleksei Systevich squints his eyes together as the blindfold is removed and a bright line is shone directly in his face. With his vision temporarily obscured it takes Aleksei a few moments to realize that he has not in fact been taken to jail. Instead he finds himself bound to a chair in a secret lab like compound below Oscorp. With two armed guards standing closely by the door a confused Aleksei continues to gain his bearings as he looks round the room and sees several large glass exhibits. Stationed in one of the glass exhibits is what looks to be several mechanical arms whilst in the one next to it is a glider. As Aleksei begins to panic he sees standing in the distance is Norman Osborn. Osborn is currently glancing down at a clipboard in his hands whilst standing closely beside him is one Otto Octavius. Octavius looks to be in his early fifties and has brown hair. Otto is a bit shorter than Norman and is dressed in a suit like his employer. Whilst Norman seems to be fairly pleased Otto remains stoic and cold.

Aleksei: Where am I? What are you doing to me?

Breaking out into an eerie, creepy grin Norman Osborn slowly looks up from the clipboard before he begins to take a step towards Aleksei.

Aleksei: I know who you are.. You're Norman Osborn. What do you want from me?

Norman: I want to help you Aleksei.

Aleksei looks stunned as he stares at Norman.

Aleksei: How do you know my name?

Norman: Oh I know a lot more than that Mr.Systevich. I know how for years you've served countless mobsters and criminals as a hired muscle. Yet never once have you been given a chance to be anymore than a thug. Nothing more than an enforcer. That is until now at least.

Aleksei: What are you going to do to me?

Norman: I'm going to give you the chance to be apart of something great Aleksei. A chance to be seen as more than just an enforcer.

Aleksei: Will it hurt?

Norman: The process will be uncomfortable I cannot lie to you. But the results will be worth it and you will be something great. What do you say?

Aleksei: I'm in.

Nodding his head with delight Norman then looks back to Otto Octavius who continues to look down at the clipboard.

Norman: Ready the suit Doctor. Our first subject is ready.

Cast in order of appearance
    Jack Huston as Tony Stark/Iron Man
    Christopher Eccleston as Obadiah Stane
    Rick Yune as Gene Khan
    Karl Yune as James Woo
    Manu Bennett as Wolverine
    Ian Somerholder as Cyclops
    Kerry Washington as Storm
    Evan Rachel Wood as Jean Grey
    Tyler Hoechlin as Beast
    Garrett Dillahunt as Sebastian Shaw
    Hafthor Bjornsson as Aleksei Systevich
    Josh Holloway as Herman Shultz
    Brian Geraghty as Flint Marko
    Glenn Closse as Aunt May
    Tyler Posey as Peter Parker/Spiderman
    Michael Shannon as Norman Osborn
    Douglas Booth as Harry Osborn
    Kiefer Sutherland as George Stacy
    Orlando Jones as Oscar Clemons
    Desmond Harrington as Walter Bolt
    Eddie Marsan as Martin Soap
    Portia Doubleday as Carlie Cooper
    Ophelia Lovegood as Lynn Michaels
    Daniel Dae Kim as Zhang Tong
    Leslie Odom Jr as Jack Taggert/Firepower
    Christopher Heyerdahl as Gregor Shapanka/Blizzard
    Tony Todd as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
    Raul Esparza as James Wesley
    Jared Harris as Otto Octavius

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Several small castings revealed for Marvel series

Earlier today several recurring cast members were confirmed for the Marvel story mainly for the Spiderman series. Although it can be confirmed that several of the characters will also cross over into the Iron Man series at various points. These characters announced include police officers Walter Bolt, Michael O'Brien, Oscar Clemons, Lynn Michaels, Carlie Cooper and Martin Soap. As well as local thug Turk Barrett, Mercenary and henchman Frank Simpson and nightclub owner Cornell Cottonmouth.

David Harbour as Michael O'Brien

Ophelia Lovibond as Lynn Michaels

Jamie Hector as Turk Barrett

Tom Pelphrey as Frank Simpson

Harold Perrineau as Cornell Cottonmouth

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Several more recurring roles filled on Marvel

With the next episode of Marvel set to air later on this week. A few more interesting castings have been announced for some recurring roles on the show. These characters are all believed to be playing various parts in the mob war storyline across new york between the Kingpin and Silvermane. The most prominent additions are that of mobster John McIver and Mariah Dillard. Mariah is described as a hardened, strong willed crime boss who whilst not always on the best of terms is loyal to Silvermane Manfredi based on respect. Whilst McIver is a former rival of Manfredi who has lately seemingly put those issues aside to fight against the Big Man of New York.

Cynthia Addai-Robinson as Mariah Dillard

Lance Reddick as John McIver

With these two mob figures cast. It is no surprise a few thugs/mercenaries have also been revealed for the cast. This includes a group of three men associated with Mariah who call themselves the Rivals. This group is comprised of Willis Stryker, Shades and Comanche. Meanwhile a set of brothers Tim and Tom Stewart will appear as associates of McIver whilst a new recruit for the Kingpin's team known as Debbie Bertrand will also feature.

Pooch Hall as Willis Stryker

Lance Gross as Shades

Demetrius Grosse as Comanche

Chris Coy as Tim Stuart

Travis Aaron Wade as Tom Stewart

Annet Mahendru as Debbie Bertrand

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Marvel casts it's Curt Connors

With the goings on at Oscorp set to become a more prominent part of the Marvel Story going forth across the seasons. Another key addition to the Marvel universe especially on the Spiderman side has been unveiled today. As it can now be confirmed that Dr.Curt Connors will soon be appearing on the show. Connors is a former surgeon who served in the army before being terribly injured in a blast which resulted in the amputation of his right arm. Since returning home from the battlefield Connors who is also a respected biologist has split his time between working at Oscorp researching animal DNA and the benefits it could have on humans. Whilst at the same time occasionally doing lectures at universities on biology as a whole. Playing the role of Connors will be ER and Falling Skies star Noah Wyle.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Pieces of the puzzle

NIB by Black Sabbath plays in the background as a dejected not too mention disgusted Tony Stark sits on a bar stool in what looks to be a very run down not too mention rough bar. With a few of the patrons glancing over at him Tony pays no attention to any stares he is receiving as he has the bartender constantly top up his glass with scotch. Continuing drinking Tony pays no attention to the entrance of the bar where a concerned James Rhodes begins to walk through the doors. Closely following Rhodes is both Pepper Potts and Happy Hogan both of whom look equally concerned. Rhodes holds his arm out to both Potts and Hogan motioning for them to hang back before he walks over to the bar and takes a seat next to Stark.

Tony: I didn't expect you to get here this fast.

Rhodes: You worried me Tony. You worried us all by how you sounded.

Turning his head to Rhodes Tony then looks just over James' shoulder as he glances at Pepper and Happy.

Tony: Everything that happened to me over there.. It wasn't an accident.

Rhodes: I know. The Ten rings had a planned attack on that base and the second they saw you was there. They took you opportunistically.

Shaking his head before he takes another drink Tony cannot help but smirk.

Tony: No... They knew I'd be there.

Rhodes: Someone tipped them off?

Tony: Yes.

As Rhodes looks on slowly both Pepper and Happy begin to join them. As Pepper continues to look anxious by her surroundings Hogan protectively stands closely by.

Rhodes: Tony, You can't make a statement like that without proof.

Tony: He told me he tipped them off.

Rhodes: Who told you?

Tony: Obadiah.. He's been selling weapons on the black market to the ten rings. He sent me over there I guess for them to kill me. Instead they kept me alive and wanted me to be their armorer.

Potts gasps as both Rhodes and Hogan look on in disbelief.

Rhodes: I hate to ask this Tony but apart from his word do you have any proof of this?

Stark shakes his head disappointingly.

Stark: No. But I knew there was something wrong when I was over there and they had all our latest weaponry. That's why I've kept my latest project at home.

Rhodes: Which is something me and you are going to have to talk about at a later date by the way. Because I wish you hadn't show me what you was designing.

Potts: Look that's not what matters now. What matters is what we do about Obadiah?

Stark looks over at Potts.

Stark: You believe me?

Potts: We all do Tony. You might have come back a different man but you are not crazy like Stane is trying to paint you. I can see that, Rhodes can see that and so can Happy.

Rhodes: The thing is we can't do anything without proof.

Stark: If it will be anywhere it will be at Stark Industries. But I don't have clearance anymore.

Potts: But I do.

Stark: Pepper.. I can't let you do this. Obadiah is dangerous.

Potts: He's also a criminal Tony. One who is responsible for all the suffering you went through. He has to be stopped. So I'll see what I can find for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pacing back and forth inside his office an irate George Stacy pushes several files from off of his desk and onto the floor whilst an anxious Michael O'Brien stands closely by. The veteran officer O'Brien is in his mid forties and is wearing a sharp black suit. With his hair neatly slicked back the officer remains on edge as Stacy grits his teeth.

Stacy: How on earth did this happen?

O'Brien: The details are vague at the moment sir.

Stacy: Both Aleksei Systevitch and Flint Marko escaping police custody is more than just a mistake.. It makes us all look like idiots who cannot do their jobs properly!

O'Brien: Is it possible Herman Schultz helped them escape?

Stacy sighs before once more shaking his head.

Stacy: It's not really Herman's style. But he has shown in the past he somewhat relies on Marko being around. Still it doesn't hide the fact that this cannot keep happening. It's reasons like this the people of new york think these Devils, Punishers, Spiders, Power Men, Jewels and whatever else they call themselves now.

O'Brien: So what do you want to do from here?

Stacy: Keep this under wraps for now. I need to brief the rest of the team.

O'Brien nods his head as Captain Stacy then marches out of his office. Once Stacy is gone O'Brien reaches for his phone before he makes a call.

O'Brien: Mr.Osborn it's O'Brien.

Norman: Officer O'Brien. I've been waiting for your call. I trust everything is in order?

O'Brien: It is. I've smoothed things over about both Aleksei and Flint. I trust they have both proven useful to yourself?

Norman: They have and I want you to know you'll be very much compensated for your work in delivering them to us. Until next time Mr. O'Brien.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With cloudy skies up above a concerned Charles Xavier sits by the corner window of his office as he remains deep in thought. With his eyes focused on the grey sky above Charles doesn't notice a worried Storm walking into the room. As the skies begin to clear up outside quickly Charles begins to smile as he turns to Storm whose eyes are currently misted over.

Charles: Whilst I appreciate a sunny day. I can't help but feel this is a waste of your talents Ororo.

Ororo's eyes return to normal as she smiles proudly.

Ororo: I just figured with things the way they are. A bit of light on the proceedings wouldn't go amiss.

Charles nods his head.

Ororo: So I have to ask this Charles. You've been in his head what is Magneto's end game?

Sighing as he shakes his head Charles exhales deeply before he responds.

Charles: I always wanted to see the best in Erik. Always wanted to believe he could overcome the troubles he had faced in his life. Instead he chose to let the darkness swallow him from inside. Now instead of learning from his past he is going to try and repeat it.

Ororo: How so?

Charles: When I first met Erik as you know he was seriously injured. Close to death even. I saw in Erik all the horrors he had seen from both mankind and mutants for that matter. The anger inside him that Shaw preyed on and looked to use as a weapon. Now instead of learning from his history and becoming a better man. Erik is doomed to repeat it by in his mind either controlling or eliminating what is in his mind a lesser race.

Ororo: So do you have an idea on how he'll look to accomplish that?

Before Charles can answer a concerned Jean Grey runs into the office.

Charles: Jean.. What is it?

Jean: It's all over the news. Magneto and the Brotherhood attacked a military base. It is believed they have got their hands on a nuclear weapon.

Following his interception of Herman Scultz, Flint Marko and Aleksei Systevitch. Peter Parker swings down from his web landing on the rooftop of Gwen Stacy's home. Waiting for Peter is a concerned Gwen and once Peter drops down onto the roof landing on his feet Gwen snatches him for a hug in relief on seeing he is fine. As Gwen takes a step back Peter smiles.

Peter: I could get used to that every time I come back to you.

Gwen: I'm just glad you are OK. From what my father has told me Herman Scultz is dangerous.

Peter sighs.

Peter: That's why it sucks he was able to get away. If he hurts anyone it's on me.

Gwen: No it isn't Peter. You stopped Marko and you stopped Aleksei. Considering how new you are to this that's a good start.

Peter: Is it?

Gwen: Yes. You saved everyone. If it wasn't for you there would have been casualties. That is because of you.

Peter smiles once more as Gwen is the one to sigh this time.

Gwen: I'd better let you know Harry called for you. Said he wanted to speak with you.

Peter: He did? it's been awhile since I've spoken to him and he's not been answering my calls.

Gwen: He's been wrapped up at Oscorp. From what I've seen he's been working hard alongside his father.

Peter: That's odd. Because last time I spoke with him Harry wasn't a fan of his dad either.

Gwen: I think he is trying to make him proud to what end I don't know.

Peter: I'll talk to him. Find out what is going on.

As he admires the large map set up in his quarters of the Brotherhood hideout. A smug Magneto looks proud of himself as he slowly turns round to face Emma Frost. Frost also for her part is looking smug as she nods her head impressively.

Emma: I have to say considering the doubts I had when I first met you. I'm impressed at how well this is working out.

Magneto: And things will only go from strength to strength for us all.

Emma: So where exactly do we go from here?

Magneto: We don't. We wait.

Emma: I'm sorry. What do you mean we wait?

Magneto: Sure we have in our possession a means to an end. But the greater threat these humans face is themselves and it is the mere threat of this bomb that will cause them to revert to their most savage of natures. And when the wars have broken out that is when we will strike and that is when the mutants will be in charge.

As Emma nods her head impressively and Magneto continues talking about his plans. From the corridor Havok is listening in and it is clear by his expression that he is horrified by what he is hearing.

With loud, pulsing rave like music blasting out from the DJ's station on another late night inside the Club 616 situated in Manhattan, New York. The club is buzzing with custom as many patrons of all ages, races and sexes enjoy a night out. Slowly walking into the club closely followed by his associate Tombstone is Silvermane Manfredi. Manfredi for his apart does not look to be out on a night on the town as instead after a short conversation with one of the members of security he is directed towards the manager's office. Nodding his head as he walks towards the office with Tombstone clearing his path Manfredi stops just short of the door as two men are standing there waiting for him. The first is a man known as Turk Barrett. Turk is a black man in his late thirties with a reseeding hairline. Turk is wearing a black leather jacket over a blue shirt and black jeans. His accomplice is Frank Simpson. Frank is a little younger than Turk and is quite a bit taller as well as muscular. Simpson is sporting a basic flat top hair style and is wearing a plain black shirt over black jeans. As the two men stand there staring down Silvermane and Tombstone just as it looks like Tombstone is about to step forward Turk speaks up.

Turk: Mr.Manfredi. Mr.Cottonmouth requested that he see you and you alone.

Tombstone grits his teeth as he is clearly not happy with this.

Tombstone: That's not going to happen.

Silvermane: Lincoln.. Calm down. Being that I am a guest on Mr.Cottonmouth's premises I can go along with his wishes.

As a reluctant Tombstone takes a step backwards Manfredi walks towards the manager's office door which Simpson holds open for him. Walking inside the office Silvermane smiles as he sees sitting down behind a large, oak desk in the dimly lit room is the club's manager Cornell Cottonmouth. Cottonmouth is a black man in his mid forties who is sporting a shaved head and black goatee. Cornell is wearing a purple pinstripe suit whilst resting on the desk is a purple feathered hat as well as what looks like a set of silver false teeth with pointed fangs. Sitting down on a chair across from Cornell Silvermane continues to smile as Cottonmouth nods his head politely.

Silvermane: Cornell. It's good to see you old friend. Thank you for seeing me so quickly.

Cornell: I gotta be honest Silvermane. When I heard you was willing to come down here in person. I just had to hear you out.

Silvermane: Desperate times and all that Cornell.

Cornell: They must be for you to visit Foswell in prison.

Silvermane: I had to find out what he knew about the Big Man.

Cornell chuckles.

Cornell: So that is what this is about. The so called Big Man of New York. I've even heard some call him the Kingpin. I gotta be honest I don't even think he exists.

Silvermane: Oh he does. I assure you he does. Which is why I am here.

Cornell: OK Continue.

Silvermane: Firstly I want to call a meeting here if possible. I want them all. Black Mariah, McIver and whoever else is still left out there. Because it seems I need to remind everyone just who I am.

Cornell: Why here?

Silvermane: Because rules are to be respected Cornell and I am very familiar of the respect everyone has for your clubs rulings. No weapons.. No crime.. No cops.

Cornell: And I have worked hard for that respect.

Silvermane: I know. Which is why for your assistance you'll be richly rewarded.

Cornell: What else do you want?

Silvermane: I know of your skills Cornell and I know of your men's talents. I need someone located and I need some help with what to do once they are found.

Cornell: Who?

Silvermane: Wilson Fisk.

Whilst a meeting is taking place in the head conference room of Stark Industries. Pepper Potts is able to sneak into the office of Obadiah Stane. As she creeps behind his desk Pepper sits down on the chair before she inserts a small USB drive into Stane's computer. Whilst the drive begins to encrypt many of Stane's files and saves copies onto itself Pepper starts to search through several of the drawers of the office. That is until she hears voices and footsteps from outside of the office. Quickly returning things back to their prior state Pepper puts the drive in her bag before she walks round the other side of the desk and waits patiently. Slowly the door to the office then opens up and Obadiah Stane walks into the room with Gene Khan as well as his adviser Jimmy Woo in tow. Obadiah looks surprised to see Pepper but he cannot help but smile as he looks to both Khan and Woo.

Obadiah: Allow me to introduce everyone. Pepper this is Gene Khan and his associate Jimmy Woo. They both work with Roxxon. Gene, Jimmy this is Pepper Potts she is one of Tony Stark's long serving assistant.

Khan nods his head politely before he smiles.

Khan: It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs.Potts. I'd also like to offer my sincerest of apologies for this unfortunate circumstances that has happened with your boss. Personally I've always been impressed with Mr.Stark. He has a great mind and it's a shame I won't get to work with him for the time being.

Pepper nods her head slowly before she looks over at Obadiah.

Pepper: Which is why I am here. Tony asked me to collect his things.

Stane doesn't look to be impressed with Pepper's excuse as his smile fades.

Stane: That doesn't explain why you are in my office now Mrs.Potts.

Pepper: Well I know they are in storage and I figured you'd help me.

Before Obadiah can speak up Gene Khan is quick to answer.

Khan: Allow my associate Jimmy Woo here to assist you Mrs.Potts

Pepper nods her head before she heads out of the office with Woo closely following her. This leaves both Obadiah and Khan still standing in the office.

Obadiah: What was that about?

Khan: What?

Obadiah: Tony Stark has a great mind.. It's a shame I won't be able to work with him.. Where did that come from?

Khan: It's the truth Obadiah. Tony Stark is a lot of things. But there is no denying his talents.

Obadiah: And yet you still work with me.

Khan: Because that is good business. But do not believe for a second I regard your intellect as I do his. Because Obadiah you are not Tony Stark. Your name does not carry the same weight as his does.

Obadiah: Not yet at least. But soon it will.

Still clearly troubled at the conversation he heard earlier on between Emma Frost and Magneto. A panicked Alex Summers aka Havok quickly begins to rush down a darkened corridor before he is stopped by Mystique.

Mystique: is there a problem Havok?

Havok: No.. No problem. I'm just doing some small tasks for Magneto.

Mystique nods her head before she begins to turn away.

Havok: Can I ask you something?

Sighing Mystique slowly turns to face Havok.

Mystique: What is it?

Havok: You was once part of the X Men. Why did you change sides and join Magneto?

Mystique: Because over the years Havok I've seen the truth. At first I stayed with Erik out of love. But slowly I saw that everything he was saying was true. There will never be a world where mutants and humans can live side by side.

Havok: But is murder really the answer?

Mystique: If we don't strike first in this latest war they will.

Havok: But with a nuclear weapon... Don't you think that is a little extreme?

Mystique: Not if you want to be on the winning side.

Havok: Innocent people will be killed in this war.

Mystique: Sacrifices must be made Havok. You know that as well as anyone else. Now I suggest you get on with whatever Erik told you to do.

Following her earlier visit to Stark Industries Pepper Potts pulls up in her car outside of the home of Tony Stark. Stepping out from her vehicle before she takes a deep breath in relief Pepper then walks in through the front door of the home where she finds a concerned and at the same time relieved trio of Happy Hogan, Tony Stark and James Rhodes all waiting for her. Once she is inside the home she hands the drive over to Tony who along with Rhodes heads over to a nearby computer before he begins to see what they have uncovered. This leaves Pepper standing alone with Happy.

Happy: Did everything go smoothly?

Pepper: Kind of. Obadiah walked in before I could do anymore research.

Happy: What do you think. Is the boss telling the truth?

Pepper: I had my doubts before but I believe him.

Hogan nods his head before the two turn to a disappointed Stark who shakes his head.

Stark: Nothing.

Rhodes: There has to be something of note here.

Pepper: In fairness Stane came into the office before I could do anymore digging. But I remember seeing some blueprints and notes in one of his desk drawers.

Stark: What did they say?

Pepper: I didn't get a proper look at everything but I recall the names Gregor Shapanka and Jack Taggert were mentioned.

Rhodes: Do those names mean anything to you Tony?

Tony nods his head.

Tony: Unfortunately they do. Both Shapanka and Taggert were apart of a few of Stane's more advanced weaponry programs. I shut them both down when I got back from Afghanistan but if Stane's still working with them I wouldn't even want to imagine what he has planned.

Rhodes: But we need more proof then this.

Stark nods his head.

Stark: I'm going to have to go myself into the building.

Hogan: Tony if you are caught. They'll say you are trespassing. You could go to jail for this.

Tony: Then it is a good job I don't intend on getting caught.

With the large steel remnants of the suit Tony Stark built in Afghanistan laid across a large work bench a frustrated Gregor Shapanka paces back and forth nearby whilst Jack Taggert is looking over some of the schematics. Taggert also looks to be frustrated when Obadiah Stane walks into the lab.

Stane: I understand there is a problem?

Shapanka: Problem would be an understatement.

Stane: Is it to do with my advancements?

Taggert: No. That's the most straightforward part. It's the things that have nothing to do with you that are the problem.

Stane does not look happy as he shakes his head in disgust.

Stane: Tony Stark built this suit in a cave. I've provided you with the finest equipment and technology money can buy. Why is this so complicated?

Shapanka: Because as much as I loathe the man I'm not Tony Stark. He's brilliant.

Stane takes a deep breath as he begins to seethe.

Stane: Tony Stark is an immature child. Nothing more. Now tell me what exactly is the problem?

Taggert: It's the power.

Shapanka: Jack is right. There is no foreseeable way this suit was powered.

Stane: Well he couldn't have used magic.

As Stane shakes his head once more in disgust he glances over at the suit as well as the small hole directly in the center of the chest.

Stane: Are we missing a piece?

Shapanka: That's a mystery. We wasn't sure if it was a design floor or....

Stane: That's where Tony gets his power from.

Shapanka and Taggert both look confused as Stane begins to smile.

Shapanka: I'm sorry?

Stane: I've always wondered about that... Gentleman suit up. We have somewhere we need to be urgently.

Shapanka: What about your suit?

Stane: Oh the Iron Monger suit will be ready soon enough don't you worry.

It is later on in the evening on what is looking to be a busy Friday Night across all of New York. Inside a fancy restaurant known as the Blue Lights restaurant which is situated in New York City. A smiling Wilson Fisk takes his seat by the window of the restaurant opposite his wife Vanessa. Vanessa is a white woman in her late fifties with shoulder length brown hair. Whilst Fisk is wearing a white suit and white shirt Vanessa is wearing a long black dress. With a bottle of wine already present on the table Fisk begins to pour his wife a glass as she smiles.

Vanessa: It's been a long time since we've been out like this Wilson.

Wilson: Too long my dear. Far too long.

Vanessa: I take it things are going smoothly for you to be willing to take this break.

Wilson: It's only a matter of time until Silvermane is done. Then this city will be mine.

Vanessa: Then what will you do?

Wilson: Sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. With you and Richard of course.

Vanessa: Don't you think you've bitten off more you can chew though? I mean what with your job as well.

Wilson shakes his head as he chuckles.

Wilson: The job is more a pretense for what I'm really doing in this city and once I'm in control I won't need it anymore.

As the waiter then comes along with both Wilson and his wife's meals much to Fisk's annoyance James Wesley rushes into the restaurant and over to his table. Just outside the window Fisk can see the Enforcers trio all standing by as well.

Fisk: I told you I did not want to be disturbed James.

Wesley: Sir.. We are going to need to get you and Mrs.Fisk out of here now.

Vanessa: What's going on?

Wesley: Manfredi is sending his men after you. He knows who you are and he knows you are here.. We need to move now.

As a panicked Vanessa begins to stand up from her chair Wilson Fisk remains calm as he reaches for his wife's hand and clutches it tightly. But Wilson's attempt to keep his wife calm is interrupted when three black SUV's pull up outside the building. Stepping out of the first car is Tombstone along with several armed men. Whilst stepping out from the other vehicles are Frank Simpson and Turk Barrett both of whom are also flanked by armed men. As they all begin to point their guns towards the restaurant the enforcers take cover behind several vehicles parked up whilst inside the restaurant patrons and staff begin to jump for cover. As Tombstone and his men all begin to fire quickly Wilson pulls his wife down to the ground as Wesley also ducks for cover whilst bullets pound through the glass smashing it everywhere. As they hide for cover Wilson is angered to see Vanessa has a cut on her head from taking cover. In anger Fisk turns to Wesley.

Fisk: Finish this!

Having crept into the Stark Industries building through a fire escape Tony Stark slowly begins to make his way towards the office of Obadiah Stane when he comes face to face with James Woo. Woo who has come out of the office looks at Stark in disbelief as he is clearly stunned by his presence here.

Woo: You shouldn't be here Stark. What do you want?

Tony: Say my name one more time.

Woo looks confused as Tony glares at him.

Woo: I'm sorry.

Stark: Call me Stark once more.

Woo: Why?

Stark: Because I know I know you. In fact it'd be hard for me to forget you!

Woo looks confused before he begins to smile.

Woo: I'm sorry, what?

Before Stark can respond Gene Khan also walks out from Obadiah's office and unlike Woo, Khan seems happy by Stark's appearance.

Khan: Mr.Stark.. It's a pleasure as always.

Stark: Mr.Khan. I was just talking to your associate here. Letting him know I know who he really is.

Khan: Oh really?

Stark: I wouldn't forget one of the men who tortured me. No matter what cosmetic changes he made.

Khan shakes his head before he laughs.

Khan: Ah Mr.Stark this must be the infamous Stark humor I've heard so much about. Mr.Woo here has been in my employ for many years now. In fact this is his first trip to America now. Before then all his work had been at home. Now if you don't mind me asking why are you here?

Stark: When Pepper came to collect my things she forgot something.

Khan: Well don't let us get in your way.. You take care Mr.Stark.

As Gene Khan and a sheepish James Woo walk off. Tony continues to stare at Khan's associate before he then walks into Obadiah's office. As Tony sits down behind Obadiah's desk and boots up his computer before easily accessing Stane's files after hacking past his security. Tony is stunned as he sees what looks like his first suit of armor but a modified version of it called Iron Monger. Continuing to go through the files Tony sees a photo of the empty gap in the chest plate followed by a question mark. With his jaw dropping in horror Tony quickly stands up from behind the desk.

Stark: If Stane has figured out that my Arc Technology powers my suit. I know exactly where he will have gone.

As he stands outside the Xavier Mansion smoking a cigarette Wolverine sees in the distance a single headlight at the front of a motorcycle steadily drawing near to the mansion. Whilst Wolverine continues to smoke he is joined outside by Beast who also appears to be intrigued by who is on the cycle. The gates to the mansion opens up before much to Wolverine and Beast's shock Havok steps off from the bike. Quickly Wolverine discards his cigarette before he draws his claws and lunges towards Havok. Beast quickly takes off after Wolverine who leaps in the air to strike only to be knocked down with an Energy blast from Havok. Before Havok can fire off another blast Beast takes him down onto the floor and clutches a hand tightly around his throat.

Alex: I don't want to fight.

Beast growls as he keeps Havok pinned to the ground whilst Wolverine slowly climbs to his head.

Beast: This won't be a fight. I'll snap your neck in a second.

As Wolverine watches on Beast growls once more when suddenly a voice yells out.

?: Hank let him go.

Slowly both Beast and Wolverine turn to the porch of the X Mansion where Charles Xavier is seated in his wheel chair. Quickly rushing out from the mansion as well as a concerned Cyclops but as he begins to get near his brother Wolverine stands in front of him.

Cyclops: Let me past.

Wolverine: Not until we know what he wants.

Cyclops is definitely not happy as he brings his hand up to his glasses.

Cyclops: He's my brother.

Wolverine: Who looked like he was willing to kill you recently. Who might I remind you is a member of the Brotherhood.

Havok: I was... I'm not with them anymore..

Cyclops: I'll ask you one more time to let me past.

Charles: Hank.. One more time let him go.

Slowly Beast backs away from Havok allowing him to get to his feet. As Havok brushes himself off Wolverine, Beast and Cyclops all look to Charles.

Charles: I've seen into Alex's mind. He is here to warn us about Magneto.

Rushing home after his discovery at Stark Industries a panicked Tony Stark steps out from his vehicle and is horrified to see the front door to his home busted down. As he rushes into the home Tony sees an unconscious James Rhodes laid out on the floor whilst also taking note of the shattered remains of the door which looks to have been frozen. Concerned for his friend Tony crouches down besides Rhodes who is sporting a nasty gash on the back of his head. As Rhodes slowly begins to regain consciousness Tony places his hand on his shoulder.

Tony: Rhodey.. What happened?

Rhodes: I tried to stop him Tony. But he didn't come alone.

Tony: Where is Happy? Pepper?

Rhodes: He has them.

Tony: Where?

Rhodes: Tony.. You need to go now...

Tony shakes his head before suddenly he hears laughter in the distance. Looking up Tony sees a smirking Obadiah Stane standing in the corridor. Along with Stane is Gregor Shapanka aka Blizzard. The metallic Blizzard costume has been modified since it's last viewing as it is now sporting sharp icicle like spikes around the wrists, forearms and shoulder sections of the suit. On seeing both Obadiah and Shapanka standing there Tony helps Rhodes to his feet before he looks at Shapanka in disgust.

Stark: So I see you got your Cryo suit finally.. You must be happy.

Shapanka: And I'm just waiting to get to show everyone what it is really capable of.

Stark simply shakes his head before he looks over at Stane.

Stark: Where are Pepper and Happy?

Stane: They are safe.. For now.

Stark: Let them go.

Stane: You aren't in the position to give orders here Tony.

Stark: Then what do you want?

Stane: I want your arc technology and I want it now!

Stark: Pepper and Happy first.

Stane: That's not the way this works.

Stark: I need to know they are still alive.

This time it is Obadiah who shakes his head in disappointment before sighing.

Obadiah: I tried to be your mentor Tony. I tried to guide you and help you be something great. But this sentimentality of yours.. It's a weakness and it's why I'll always be better than you.

Stark: Because this has always been what it is about. My father took your company and to this day you Obadiah Stane want to prove you are better.

Obadiah: So simple minded.. Tony this is just good business. So you want proof of life? OK Taggert bring them in!

Slowly a terrified Pepper and Hogan are walked into the room by Jack Taggert aka Firepower. Taggert's heavily armored Firepower suit has also been modified. As attached to his the arms of his suit are two long flame thrower like weapons whilst on back of his costume is what looks to be a rocket like propulsion device.

Stark: And now we have our Firepower.

Stane: Now all we need is our third part of the puzzle. So give me what I need and no one here will die.

Stark: You're going to use my design and claim it as your own.

Stane smirks before he begins to laugh.

Stane: Your design was impressive. Crude but impressive. However I've made it better and all I need is your arc technology.

Stark: It's in my lab.

Tutting as he shakes his head the smug Obadiah looks over at Shapanka who starts to laugh.

Stark: What is so funny?

Stane: You think we are stupid? That you can pass us off a broken piece of technology to save your friends. We want a functioning piece.

Stark grits his teeth before he looks down at the arc reactor in his chest.

Stark: You want this one..

Stane: Now you are catching on Tony.

As Tony looks over at the terrified Pepper and Happy he then solemnly looks down at the reactor in his chest.

Pepper: Don't do it Tony.

Stark: I have no choice.

Rhodes: You will not get away with this!

Stane: No one will be able to stop me. Not now. So give me what I want! It's them or you Tony but either way I will be taking that reactor from your chest.

Slowly Tony begins to unscrew the reactor from his chest as Rhodes, Pepper and Hogan can do nothing but watch on. Pulling the reactor from his chest Tony then tosses it across to Stane before he quickly begins to collapse on the floor. As Rhodes rushes to check on Stark a smug Obadiah turns to Taggert before he nods his head Taggert then pushes both Happy and Pepper down to the floor.

Stane: A deal is a deal Tony. I'd say I'd see you soon but from what I hear you don't exactly have long to go without this.

With that a smug Stane heads out of the front door as Shapanka and Taggert then follow. Tony meanwhile looks to begin blacking out as both Pepper and Happy rush over to him.

Pepper: Tony! What can we do?

Stark: My lab... Get me to my lab.

Cast in order of appearance
    Omari Hardwick as James Rhodes
    Jamie Ray Newman as Pepper Potts
    Owain Yeoman as Happy Hogan
    Kiefer Sutherland as George Stacy
    Terry O'Quinn as Charles Xavier
    Kerry Washington as Storm
    Dianne Agron as Gwen Stacy
    Mads Mikkelsen as Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto
    Katheryn Winnick as Emma Frost/White Queen
    Max Theirot as Alex Summers/Havok
    John Nolan as Silvermane Manfredi
    Winston Duke as Tombstone
    Tom Pelphrey as Frank Simpson
    Harold Perrineau as Cornell Cottonmouth
    Christopher Eccleston as Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger
    Rick Yune as Gene Khan
    Karl Yune as James Woo
    Yvonne Strahovski as Mystique
    Christopher Heyerdahl as Gregor Shapanka/Blizzard
    Leslie Odom Jr as Jack Taggert/Firepower
    Tony Todd as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
    Dana Delaney as Vanessa
    Vinnie Jones as Hammerhead
    Matthew Willig as Ox
    Jonathan Tucker as Fancy Dan
    Jackson Brice as Montana
    Tyler Hoechlin as Beast
    Ian Somerholder as Cyclops

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Steve Buscemi, Tim Roth, Teddy Sears, Dominic Monaghan and Gabriel Macht booked for future Marvel Roles

With the first season of Marvel nearing it's conclusion. It is no surprise that several new additions to the story have been announced. The first of which will that of Adrian Toomes. A aging businessman with a background in engineering Toomes is a long time member of the Oscorp board of directors who is said to be highly invested in some of Oscorp's military plans including it's super soldier program. Playing the role of Toomes will be Boardwalk Empire Star Steve Buscemi.

As the X Men story continues many rumors are circulating about the timeline with some wondering about the rumors of a days of future's past adaption. Adding to these rumors is the announcement that Bolivar Trask will be appearing late in season 1 as part of flashbacks for the x-men story. Trask in an anthropologist who views mutants as a threat to humanity. Playing the role of Trask will be Lie to Me, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction star Tim Roth.

With David Duchovny's Ben Urich already appearing in the show. The Daily Bugle has got another addition to it's staff in freelance investigator Mac Gargan. Gargan whilst not an officially a member of the bugle has done a number of jobs for the publishing company over the years. But whilst he may have some form of tenure Gargan is not a well liked individual. Greedy and unscrupulous Gargan's want for payment has led to him taking several side jobs with little remorse for any dirt he finds and the effects of his work. Playing the role of Gargan will be Masters of Sex/The Flash star Teddy Sears.

It seems the writers of Marvel may be Lost fans as another one of the cast's notable alumni is set to appear on the show in a recurring role. As it can be confirmed that Dominic Monaghan will be joining the cast to play the role of Maxwell "Max" Dillon. Dillon is a longtime employee at Oscorp who works as an electrical engineer. Unlike many of Oscorp's employees Dillon is described as a good and honorable man who is working hard in the hopes of one day getting noticed.

Lastly an intriguing casting has been revealed as a character known as John Allen Adams will be making an appearance in this upcoming episode of Marvel. Described as an agent for a yet to be revealed part of the government Adams has been called to New York to not only discuss with Tony Stark the details of his escape from Afghanistan in it's entirety but also research the reports of sightings of men in armored suits. Playing the role of Adams will be Suits actor Gabriel Macht.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Spiderman Season 1 recap!

"The Underworld will now be run like a business. With it's chairman being the big man of crime... The kingpin"... Wilson Fisk

"I am old and I am tired. But this I will tell you. So long as I do live. It will be me who runs this city and you who follows"... Silvermane Manfredi

When the last episode of Marvel concluded on the Spiderman side of the story. The main focus was on the ongoing mob war between Wilson Fisk (Tony Todd) and Silvermane Manfredi (John Nolan) with Manfredi going as far as to converge with several other crime lords in new york to launch an all out attack on Wilson Fisk. This attack of course would happen while Fisk was out to dinner with his wife Vanessa Fisk (Dana Delaney). The attack which was led by Manfredi's lieutenants Tombstone (Winston Duke) and Hammerhead (Vinnie Jones) who were assisted by a group known as the rivals comprised of Willis Stryker (Pooch Hall), Comanche (Demetrius Grosse) and Shades (Lance Gross) as well as thugs Tom Stuart (Travis Aaron Wade) and Tim Stuart (Chris Coy) who were led by mobster John McIver (Lance Reddick).

The attack which was orchestrated with the help of crime boss Mariah Dillard (Cynthia Addai Robinson) and Nightclub Owner Cornell Cottonmouth (Harold Perrineau) quickly turned into an all out war when Fisk's henchman led by James Wesley (Raul Esparza) began to fire back. In Fisk's employ were also the Enforcers trio of Montana (Jackson Brice), Fancy Dan (Jonathan Tucker) and Ox (Geno Segers) as well as local thugs Frank Simpson (Tom Pelphrey) and Turk Barrett (Jamie Hector). With war breaking out in the streets it didn't take long for both the police led by George Stacy (Kiefer Sutherland) and Spiderman (Tyler Posey) to get involved. As for the first time since he began fighting crime in new york Spiderman wasn't looked at as a menace by some of the police force especially by officers Oscar Clemons (Orlando Jones), Walter Bolt (Desmond Harrington) and Carlie Cooper (Portia Doubleday) after he saved Cooper from an onslaught of gunfire from the Enforcers before managing to trap Montana. Whilst the police were able to apprehend several thugs on both sides while seemingly everyone else in the war escaped.

Despite no one key being killed Fisk's wife was injured in the shootout which angered Fisk to the point that the Big Man of crime who very much worked in the shadows. Got his hands dirty for the first time. As in front of a horrified Mariah and Cottonmouth Fisk brutally snapped the neck of John McIver before informing the crime bosses that from now on New York was his and they all worked for him or would suffer the same fate. Proving her worth quickly to the new Kingpin of crime Mariah Dillard was able to give up some of the locations of Manfredi's lieutenants who were promptly executed by Fisk's men. Realizing that his enemy would stop at nothing to take him down Manfredi made the decision to send his daughter Sable (Emilia Clarke) away from new york with his associate Tombstone (Winston Duke) until it was safe for her to return. This would leave Manfredi with Hammerhead (Vinnie Jones) as his right hand man while unfortunately being completely unaware that Hammerhead was in fact on Fisk's pay roll. After more casualties were taken on both sides it looked like Silvermane Manfredi was begin to get the upper hand especially following a shootout which would lead to Manfredi taking James Wesley (Raul Esparza) hostage.

This would lead to a final stand off between Fisk and Manfredi. With both men and their respective gangs meeting in a warehouse near the docks for what was to be a final showdown. It was in their final moments talking before hand that not only did Fisk reveal that Hammerhead was working for him the entire time. But that as well one of Silvermane's lieutenants corrupt cop Michael O'Brien (David Harbor) had also switched sides to Fisk's operation and that Manfredi's remaining operations were all being taken out as they spoke. An enraged Manfredi opened fire on Fisk and his men with his associates following suit and it didn't take long for both Police and Spiderman to arrive on the scene adding to the carnage. In this battle many were either hurt or wounded with the likes of Montana, Debbie Bertrand, The Stuart Brothers and more being killed whilst men like Fancy Dan and Ox were arrested after Spiderman was finally able to best the enforcers in a battle.

Curiously missing from the final onslaught was Wilson Fisk, James Wesley and Silvermane Manfredi. Fisk who had been helped escape by officer Michael O'Brien had a wounded Manfredi at his mercy pretty much. Stopping off at a secluded location Fisk was handed a revolver by James Wesley which he would use to execute the aging mobster before handing the gun back to Wesley. With that under Fisk's orders Michael O'Brien cuffed a willing James Wesley and loaded him in his car before radioing in that he had captured the big man of crime and that Manfredi was dead. As officers reached the scene and Wilson Fisk made his escape thanks to help from Hammerhead all the newspapers were reporting the next day that Silvermane was dead and that the big man of crime was James Wesley. In his final scene in season one Wilson Fisk sat round a table with Cornell Cottonmouth, Black Mariah and Hammerhead as he declared that with Wesley taking the fall there was no longer a big man of crime.. Instead he would now be known as the Kingpin!

"You can laugh at me and make fun of me all you want. Brand my ideas insane and me a mad scientist. But when the end comes you will realize the truth. I was right. The world was a mess and it needs someone like me to fix it!".... Norman Osborn

Another story being given prominent feature was that of Norman Osborn (Michael Shannon) and his experimental programs he was running at Oscorp. With the help of Otto Octavius (Jared Harris) as well as lab tech Max Dillon (Dominic Monaghan) plus the financial backing of Wilson Fisk and the assistance of officer Michael O'Brien in giving him subjects. Norman had already acquired both Aleksei Sytsevich (Hafthor Bjornsson) and Flint Marko (Brian Geraghty) for experimentation. While neither man was shown on screen with his work they were mentioned several times with Norman claiming to be proud of their progression. But it soon became clear that Norman was broadening his horizons with his experiments with Otto's assistance as well as Fisk and Adrian Toomes (Steve Buscemi) financing their projects.

With his son Harry's (Douglas Booth) growing curiosity with his Dad's projects it wasn't until the season finale that Norman finally revealed all to his son. That his company was looking to beat all the competition by creating an army of super soldiers. Men who were all capable of different things with his crown jewel being a serum known as the Oz formula which has been designed to augment a person's body to superhuman levels. Revealing that the serum has not yet been approved for trials Norman would also show Harry a few other designs for projects before revealing his newest focus.. The Spiderman. With that Norman introduced Harry to Otto, Toomes and a private Investigator known as Mac Gargan (Teddy Sears) as he believed that Spiderman had the potential to lead his super soldier army. But before they could recruit him they would need to find out everything they possibly could about the spider.

"Fate gave me some incredible powers and abilities and it is my duty to use them. My uncle Ben once taught me that with great power comes great responsibility. And it is my responsibility to save people. As many people as possible to make up for the ones we couldn't"... Peter Parker

With this being the first season of the show and with Peter Parker (Tyler Posey) just getting his powers. It was no surprise a lot of the season was also dedicated to Peter's transformation as well as his final year at the Empire State University. A lot of time was spent not only showcasing his budding romance with Gwen Stacy (Dianna Agron) but also how since he gained his powers Peter's life had changed. Formerly a nerdy kid who was picked on by everyone Peter was now able to defend himself and was in turn slowly respected by his former tormentors Liz Allan (Britt Robertson) and Flash Thompson (Colton Haynes). In fact on his last day at the university Peter and Flash exchanged a somewhat respectful goodbye before Peter wished Flash good luck as he looked to be joining the army.

But while some aspects of Peter's life had improved others had not. With his constant lateness and disappearing acts failing to endear him to professor Curt Connors (Noah Wyle). Peter's new night time antics also very much concerned Aunt May (Glenn Closse) that is until Peter used Gwen as his cover story for why he was hardly home. With Gwen being the only other person to know of his identity it didn't worry her to act as a cover knowing Peter only wanted to protect his aunt. One person who wasn't reassured though was Harry Osborn who slowly grew more distant from Peter as he also grew more entrenched with his work at Oscorp. In the closing moments of Season 1 both Peter and Gwen stood on top of the Manhattan bridge with Peter having his arm around Gwen as he informed her that he was set to interview for a job with the Daily Bugle the next day.

"In someways I admire the bug for what he's done. He's provided me with a challenge that the police haven't been able to. It's provided me with a greater thrill then all my heists combined. But a man has responsibilities and taking him out is one of mine. Which made me think about how to kill a bug and what better way to kill a bug then to be the zapper."... Herman Schultz

As the season one story of Spiderman ended with Wilson Fisk aka the Kingpin taking over new york having killed his rival Silvermane Manfredi while his associate James Wesley willingly took the fall as being the Big man of crime and Norman Osborn continued his experiments at Oscorp. A slight question was raised into just where Herman Schultz (Josh Holloway) would fit into the proceedings. While he didn't appear actually in the final few episodes of the season he did make an appearance in one of the post credit scenes on the season finale as Herman visited the work shop of Phineas Mason (Reed Diamond) aka the Tinkerer. It was in this scene we first got a look at Herman Schultz' shocker costumer as The Tinkerer handed him two boxes one of which containing his gauntlets while the other larger box housed the suit Schultz specifically requested made. With a smirk on his face Schultz would then say it was time to exterminate the bug before pulling out from the box the yellow quilted shocker suit.

Full Cast List
    Dianna Agron as Gwen Stacy
    Glenn Closse as Aunt May
    Noah Wyle as Curt Connors
    Michael Shannon as Norman Osborn
    Douglas Booth as Harry Osborn
    David Duchovny as Ben Urich
    Emilia Clarke as Sable Manfredi/Silver Sable
    Winston Duke as Lonnie Lincoln/Tombstone
    Vinnie Jones as Hammerhead
    Tony Todd as Wilson Fisk/The Kingpin
    Dana Delaney as Vanessa Fisk
    Josh Holloway as Herman Schultz/Shocker
    Reed Diamond as Phineas Mason/The Tinkerer
    Jared Harris as Otto Octavius
    Noah Wyle as Curt Connors
    Steve Buscemi as Adrian Toomes
    Ophelia Lovibond as Lynn Michaels

Exits/Deaths
    Uncle Ben (Jon Voight) - Killed by Robber
    Robber (Adam Rothenburg) - Killed by Spiderman
    Liz Allan (Britt Robertson) - Left with Flash Thompson
    Debbie Bertrand (Annet Mahendru) - Killed in Warehouse shootout
    Frank Simpson (Tom Pelphrey) - Last mentioned as being one of Norman's latest projects
    Flash Thompson (Colton Haynes) - Joined the Military
    John McIver (Lance Reddick) - murdered by Fisk
    Montana (Jackson Brice) - Killed in Warehouse shootout
    Ox (Geno Segers) - Arrested
    Tim Stuart (Travis Aaron Wade) - Killed in Warehouse Shootout
    Tom Stuart (Chris Coy) - Killed in Warehouse Shootout
    Fancy Dan (Jonathan Tucker) - Arrested
    Silvermane Manfredi (John Nolan) - murdered by Fisk

(Not the best recap I know. But thats the problem when I'd already wrote out several episodes and posted them. I'll recap the Iron Man and X-Men Stories next separately and then things should get much better going into season 2.)
    Last edited by Shade; 10-25-2016 at 09:56 AM.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Nelson & Murdock Attorneys at Law coming to Marvel!

With Season 1 of the Spiderman story ending with a shocking conclusion to the mob war as Wilson Fisk murdered Silvermane Manfredi and took the Kingpin moniker. It was his associate James Wesley who took the fall as "The Big Man" of crime allowing his boss to continue to operate in the shadows. Now with Wesley in custody and set for trial a crack team of lawyers have been called in to represent the people in the trial for New York.

Shane West as Matthew Murdock
    One half of Nelson & Murdock Attorneys at Law is Matthew Murdock. The Hell's Kitchen native who was the son of boxing journeyman Jack "The Devil" Murdock. Having lost his sight at a young age Matt very much struggled growing up especially with the loss of his father in his teens. Since then he along with his former college roommate as well as best friend Franklin "Foggy" Nelson have formed the reputable law practice of Nelson and Murdock. Which boasts a great reputation in looking out for the best interests of it's clients. Despite very much seeming like a white knight it is said there is more to Murdock than meets the eye. Playing the role of Murdock will be actor and musician Shane West.

Adam DeVine as Franklin "Foggy" Nelson
    The other half of Nelson & Murdock is Franklin Nelson. Better known as Foggy, Nelson is a highly talented lawyer in his own right who very much specializes in corporate law. Although he and Matt went through college together it is said that their relationship can at points very much be adversarial. Especially with the later arrival of their secretary Karen Page in their practice. Despite this the two men's friendship has stayed strong and they have managed to secure their biggest case yet thanks to Nelson's connections to DA Blake Tower. Playing the role of Foggy Nelson will be actor and comedian Adam DeVine.

Maggie Grace as Karen Page
    Rounding out the Nelson & Murdock staff is that of their secretary Karen Page. With a troubled backstory which includes drug addiction it is said that the job with Nelson and Murdock very much helped her turn her life around. But it wasn't just that which helped Karen get through the worst as she formed a close bond with both Matt and Foggy. Which in someways has worked to the detriment of both Matt and Foggy thanks to a bit of a love triangle forming as Foggy is attracted to Karen despite her being fond of Matt. Playing the role of Karen Page is actress Maggie Grace.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

The Punisher set to appear in Spiderman Season 2! - Microchip set for recurring role!

There have been many rumors not too mention Easter eggs across the Marvel television series indicating that there would be more than just appearances from Spiderman, X Men and Iron Man. One of the names repeatedly mentioned across the Spiderman series was Frank Castle aka The Punisher. It can now be revealed that during season 2 of the spiderman story Frank Castle as well as his longtime associate Microchip will appear.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Frank Castle/The Punisher
    With the mob war being a key part of season one and now with James Wesley having been put on trial for apparently being the so called Big Man of crime. It is no surprise that there are several people with different interests in the trial. One of which is a ruthless vigilante known by the name of the Punisher. Known for his brutal tactics including methods such as murder, torture and heavy threats of violence. Things were not always so black and white for the man who has single handily launched a war against crime. In fact there was a time when the Punisher better known as Frank Castle was a former US Marine Corp returning home to spend the rest of his days with his family. That is until they was brutally slain and he was left for dead. Since then any criminal unlucky to cross the Punisher's path has ended up dead. Set to play the role of the Punisher will be that of Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

David Costabile as David "Microchip" Lieberman
    While Punisher may very much be a loan wolf out in the field. He still does have the occasional ally. One being David Linus Lieberman; A former computer hacker who after a suffering a personal tragedy thanks to his own crimes. Lieberman better known as Microchip has proven himself to be a useful ally to Castle with his technological abilities. This includes the obvious Cyber investigation but Liberman has shown himself to be a lot more valuable an asset with his assistance helping Castle with money laundering, safe house set up and even at points being someone able to reach Castle when needed. Set to play the role of Microchip will be actor David Costabile.

Daily Bugle staff castings announced

In one of the closing moments of the Spiderman story in season 1 Peter Parker revealed to Gwen Stacy that he was interviewing for a job with the Daily Bugle. It can now be confirmed that Peter did in fact get that job (obviously) and he is set to begin work as a freelance photographer. With the Bugle set to be prominently featured across season 2 several staff members have been casted including J.Jonah Jameson and Eddie Brock. These new castings will join the likes of Ben Urich (David Duchovny) and Mac Gargan (Teddy Sears) who have already been casted in the series.

John C McGinley as J.Jonah Jameson
    The first new addition to the cast of the Daily Bugle is understandably the one set to raise the most eyebrows. As following JK Simmons excellent portrayal in the Spiderman movies as J.Jonah Jameson the role has very much been one which is tough to fill. J.Jonah of course is the Publisher of the daily bugle who is described as stubborn and to an effect humorously obnoxious to everyone around him. With an intense hatred for Spiderman J.Jonah uses his paper to slander the menace as he calls him at any turn despite some of his staffs argument that Spiderman is a hero. Yet despite his stubborn and at times pompous behavior beneath the veneer Jameson is described as a somewhat caring man of pride and integrity. Especially when it comes to his son John who is an astronaut. Playing the role of J.Jonah will be Scrubs star John C. McGinley.

Omar Epps as Robbie Robertson
    Often looked at as J.Jonah's second in command at the Daily Bugle is Robbie Robertson. A high ranking editor in the Daily Bugle Robbie is one of the few people at the Bugle who has earned the respect of it's Publisher Jonah and has since become one of his close friends and confidants not too mention a voice of reason. A good man in general who is supporting to his staff including it's new starter Peter Parker. Robbie is very much a supporter of Spiderman which goes against the belief of Jonah's that he is very much a menace. Set to play the role of Robbie will be actor and rapper Omar Epps.

Alexis Bledel as Betty Brandt
    The loyal and headstrong secretary of J.Jonah James. Betty Brandt very much acts as a messenger for Jonah to the rest of his staff whilst also having to deal with some curt orders from her boss herself. Despite this she has been with the company for a few years now and is one of Jonah's most trusted staff. With aspirations for possibly becoming a reporter in the future Brandt quickly becomes attracted to Peter Parker on his arrival to the bugle. Set to play the role of Betty Brandt is Gillmore Girls star Alexis Bledel.

Ryan Kwanten as Eddie Brock
    The last and possibly most intriguing addition to the Daily Bugle cast is that of Eddie Brock. A low level journalist who is out for the approval of J.Jonah James. Brock is looking for that one big story to get his name out there. Yet despite his big ambitions it is said for most part that Brock is not a well liked or respected member of staff with many calling him a kiss ass or a suck up to the likes of Jonah. Set to play the role of Eddie Brock will be True Blood star Ryan Kwanten.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Several new villains announced for Spiderman Season 2 story as well as details regarding the plot.

While a few key castings have already been unveiled ahead of time. There was some uncertainty in regards to just what the plot might be but now with several new villains set to appear across season 2. The plot synopsis has finally been unveiled as followed "Following James Wesley being arrested and named the Big Man of crime. The trial of the century is about to begin in New York. But with Wesley's arrest and Silvermane's demise comes change. As it is not too long for the Kingpin's reign to be challenged by a returning and very vengeful Sable Manfredi. Who has put out an open bounty on those she deems responsible for her father's downfall. Meanwhile still growing accustomed to his powers Peter Parker enters the next stage of his life as he begins working at the Daily Bugle while the same can be said for Harry Osborn who becomes steadily more invested in his father's work at Oscorp."

Michael Eklund as Billy Russo aka Jigsaw
    There was a time when Billy Russo was nicknamed the beaut based on his handsome good looks. A former hitman as well as enforcer turned gangster Russo was on top of the world until he had a run in with Frank Castle. As it was during this confrontation Billy Russo's life changed forever and he was no longer the beaut. As after a vicious beating which ended with Castle scarring Russo's face by throwing him through a glass pane. This would scar Russo's face earning him the new moniker Jigsaw but it wasn't just his looks that he would lose as gone with his looks was his sanity making the gangster all the more dangerous a foe with a grudge against Frank Castle like no other. Which is why when the Punisher shows up in New York it doesn't take Jigsaw long to follow. Set to play the role of Jigsaw will be actor Michael Eklund.

Scott Adkins as Sergei Kravinoff aka Kraven the Hunter
    With the news of a bounty being placed on the head of the likes of Wilson Fisk as well as Captain Stacy for their parts in Silvermane Manfredi's downfall. One other bounty is placed on the head of Spiderman. These bounties as you can imagine bring in all manner of criminals all out for the money. But to one man the money doesn't matter. To one individual it's not the financial reward he is after instead it is pride and respect. Because that is why Kraven the Hunter has arrived in New York to take down the Spiderman in order to prove that he is the greatest hunter in the world. Which means that he won't be attacking Spiderman from behind or using cheap tactics. Instead he will want to kill him with his bare hands. Set to play the role of Kraven will be actor and martial artist Scott Adkins who is best known probably for his role as Yuri Boyka in the Undisputed Film series.

Jeffrey Donovan as Bullseye
    When it comes to assassins there is quite possibly none more dangerous than Bullseye. With little known about his personal life or even his real identity Bullseye is very much an enigma of sorts whose loyalty only stays with the highest bidder. Feared for his excellent marksmanship abilities Bullseye has developed the uncanny abilitiy to make almost any object a lethal projectile including seemingly harmless objects such as pencils and playing cards. Making him exceptionally dangerous in any situation. Set to play the role of this cold hearted killer is Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan.

Thomas Q Jones as Barracuda
    A physically imposing assassin known only as Barracuda also arrives in New York set to take on the bountys placed. Similar to Bullseye Barracuda's real identity is unknown but this is thanks more to sealed miliatary records from his time as a green beret. With impressive strength and durability as well as a surprising level of intelligence Barracuda is very much part of the cream of the crop when it comes to contract killers. Set to play Barracuda will be football player turned actor Thomas Q Jones.

While there are said to be a few more additions which will be announced when the season begins. These additions definitely hint of a more brutal turn in the Spiderman story come season 2 of Marvel.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Fox Broadcasting presents

Iron Man season 1 Recap

When Iron story last aired before the mid season break in a stunning conclusion Obadiah Stane (Christopher Eccleston) forced Tony Stark (Jack Huston) to remove the arc reactor from his own chest in order to save the lives of both Pepper Potts (Jamie Ray Newman) and Happy Hogan (Owain Yeoman) from the clutches of Blizzard (Christopher Heyerdahl) and Firepower (Jack Taggert). This of course was the culmination of a slow moving story which revealed how Obadiah Stane who had long acted as an advisor for Tony Stark had long been embittered over the fact that Howard Stark (Tom Selleck) prior to his death had decided that his rebellious son should be the one to take over the company rather than Stane. In seeing himself as the better candidate for the job thanks to his narcisstic personality this was very much a slap in the face to Stane who felt with all his hard work he should be the man to be in charge rather than simply acting as a baby sitter for the brillaint yet erratic mind of Tony Stark. So after years of plotting Stane managed to steadily build up alliances with terrorist organisations including the Ten Rings who orchestrated the kidnap and planned execution of Tony Stark which would in theory have allowed Stane to take over the company.

That is if it wasn't for the greed of Ten Rings captain Temugin (Temeura Morrison) who instead of having Tony Stark killed look to force him to build weapons for the Ten Rings organisation along with one of their hostages Ho Yinsen (Naveen Andrews). Instead however the defiant Stark was able to buold the first of many Iron Man suits and make his escape from the base and killing Temugin in the process whilst unfortunately seeing Yinsen give his life to aid his efforts. With the Ten Rings failing in their part of the bargin Obadiah Stane was quick to sever ties with the operation killing it's last few remaining lieutenants despite threats of angering their boss.

"Do you not find it Ironic at all Tony? In trying to change this companies image from a weapons company.. You instead gave it our best weapon yet!"
    Obadiah Stane

Now on his own and with Stark's prototype suit plus the arc reactor in his possession. Stane set to work along with Shapanka and Taggert in order to set about making various modifications to the suit whilst Stark under the orders of Pepper, Hogan and James Rhodes (Omari Hardwick) was forced to recover having been saved by an old prototype arc reactor he kept from his time in captivity. While he recovered and Rhodes, Potts and Hogan discussed the situation with Stane knowing that he would have more than covered his tracks. But their discussion was soon interupted as Tony Stark used what strength he had left to climb into his Iron Man suit in hot pursuit of Stane and his group. But in his race to Stark industries Tony was attacked by Jack Taggert aka Firepower. With a highly weaponized armored suit of his own Taggert unlike Stark in his Iron Man suit was not afraid to put human lives at risk. In fact you could say he showed a real almost sociopathic indifference to taking lives.

But in the end after a battle all across the city Iron Man was able to utilize a magnetic pulse which disabled Taggert's suit and allowed Iron Man to forcefully rip the suit apart before throwing Taggert to the police. With this battle taking place all across the city it was no surprise it was quick to garner the attention of everyone. From the police to the news reporters to even the military and government agents. This included reporter Ben Urich (David Duchovny) who looked for an interview with Obadiah Stane only for Stane to very much cut his answers short with a simple no comment. Stark meanwhile was visited by a government agent known as John Allen Adams (Gabriel Macht). Unlike most other agents Adams very much believed Tony's story in regards to Stane and his involvement with the Ten Rings as well as Obadiah's criminal activities. But it appears that Adams also had a vested in the iron man suit as well as how Tony managed to escape his earlier captivity.

This would very much raise suspicion from both Stark and Rhodes who asked to see Adams credentials once more only for the agent to excuse himself and hand Tony a card with the initials SHIELD on the front before telling him to give him a call. Following this visit Stark and Rhodes looked to make a plan against Stane knowing that Obadiah had very much covered his tracks well. Meanwhile Stane and Shapanka continued to work on the suit they had acquired from the Ten Rings which Stark had first built. Once his modifcations had been complete Stane then turned to Shapanka and told him with Taggert failing it was now his turn to take down Tony Stark.

"When I ordered the hit on you Tony. I was worried that I was killing the golden goose. But as fate would have it you would survive and produce one more golden egg. An egg which you didn't want to share. But Tony that's not how this works. Your father knew that when he gave us the ATOM Bomb. Now what do you think would have happened if he chose to be a selfish little prick like you have?"
    .. Obadiah Stane

Unlike Jack Taggert in the Firepower costume who saw innocent deaths as merely casualties in a war. Gregor Shapanka took a more sadistic delight in taking lives in his blizzard costume as he used his cold based weaponry to cause mayhem throughout the city of New York. Which quickly drew out several members of the police force who unfortunately were frozen where they stood by Blizzard. As he continued his onslaught it didn't take long for Iron Man to arrive on the scene for the battle while James Rhodes, Happy Hogan and Pepper Potts did their best to help people escape the battle ground. Surprisingly coming to their aid was also a returning Shield agent John Allen Adams who was followed by several suited agents as he also looked to assist in getting as many innocent lives out of the way as possible.

Although in the end the appearance of agent Adams proved to be more than a valuable as just as Shapanka was beginning to win the battle against stark thanks to his cold gun affecting Stark's armor. A shot from a small cannon like gun which Adams called a shield prototype shorted Shapanka's suit systems allowing Iron Man to knock out Blizzard thanks to several repulsor blows. With Shapanka neautralized the Shield agents cuffed him as Adams looked to Iron Man and told him they are going to need to continue that prior conversation they had indicating he already knew Tony Stark was Iron Man. But before that conversation could happen after a near full seasons worth of teasing we finally got a look at Obadiah Stane in the Iron Monger suit as he fired off several laser beams at Tony, Agent Adams, Rhodes, Pepper, Hogan and the shield agents.

"You know Tony.. I'm not one to usually get my hands dirty. I have others do that kind of work for me. But I have to say.. I really like the suit!"
    ... Obadiah Stane

With several of the shield agents being taken out by the blasts as Agent Adams, Pepper, Rhodes and Hogan take over. A grinning Obadiah Stane revealed he knew that Shapanka and Taggert would not stand a chance against Tony's suit. Instead he just used them to see Tony's suits capabilities. Which definitely played an effect in the battle between Stane and Stark as with his more weaponized and larger suit. Obadiah Stane aka the Iron Monger was able to brutally beat down Iron Man as he would throw Tony Stark all over and fire some powerful laser beams at him. But as the battle waged on and Stane had heavily damaged the Iron Man suit causing a concerned Pepper to rush over to Tony. Tony from inside the suit revealed in the battle he had realised what Stane's weakness was.

Adams and Rhodes asked if they could help as Hogan looked to escort Pepper away from the battle zone. Revealing that he had been scanning Stane's suit the entire battle. Tony said he could hear different frequencies throughout the battle as Stane was not competenant or experienced enough as a pilot to handle the armor. Meaning someone was assisting him by an external computer and all they had to do was disrupt the frequency but all he needed was some time to recharge. Grabbing the gun he used against Shapanka earlier Adams said he'd buy Stark time as did Rhodes who drew his gun as the two opened fire on Stane to little effect. This distracted Stane who fired off laser beams at the two men who narrowly avoided the first two but were unfortunately pinned down as Stane looked to fired a third blast. But as he took aim a disruptor beam fired by Iron Man blasted the Iron Monger suit sending it crashing down from the sky to the ground.

With his suit's controls disabled Stane was quickly overwhelmed by Iron Man who after hitting the suit with a couple of pulse beams was able to lay out the Iron Monger with a series of punches before ripping the mask of the suit clean off for the world to see Obadiah Stane underneath. Knowing he can't fight back and had been humiliated and exposed to the world Stane laid prone on the floor for a second as Tony dared him to fight back. Instead however Stane chose a different path using what little power he had left in the suit to fire a repulsor beam into his own head killing himself as opposed to being taken in.

Once the battle was over later that night Tony Stark finally sat down with Agent Adams who said it was time to lay the cards on the table. That he would be truthful if Tony was. It was here Tony Stark admitted he was Iron Man and it was also here that Agent Adams introduced himself officially as Phil Coulson before saying that he was apart of an agency known as shield. One whose director would like to meet Tony Stark very soon. That is once they figured out just who had been assisting Stane.

"I am All powerful."... The Mandarin

In a post credit scene of the Iron Man series it was revealed that Roxxon executive James Woo (Karl Yune) had been the one aiding Stane in his battle with Stark. Panicking on hearing the reports Woo started deleting all the files he had on his computer but as he stood up from his desk he was panicked on seeing Gene Khan (Rick Yune) standing in the doorway. Gene Khan was clearly not happy with his employee as he showed his knowledge of Woo's work with Stane before going on to shockingly reveal that even worse his carelessness had caused Tony Stark to identify him as his torturer in Afghanistan confirming that James Woo is in fact Wong Chu. A terrified Wong Chu begged Khan to give him another chance as Gene slowly began to place a ring on every single one of his fingers. As Gene stared coldly Wong Chu he reminded him that the Mandarin gives no second chances before firing a blast of flames in Wong Chu's direction with his screams echoing out as the screen goes black.

Cast
    Jamie Ray Newman as Pepper Potts
    Owain Yeoman as Happy Hogan
    Omari Hardwick as James Rhodes
    Tom Selleck as Howard Stark (Flashbacks)
    Gabriel Macht as John Allen Adams/Phil Coulson
    David Duchovny as Ben Urich
    Rick Yune as Gene Khan/The Mandarin

Deaths/Exits
    Ho Yinsen (Naveen Andrews) - Killed by Ten Rings organisation
    Temugin (Temuera Morrison) - Killed by Tony Stark
    Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger (Christopher Eccleston) - Suicide
    Gregor Shapanka/Blizzard (Christopher Heyerdahl) - Arrested
    Jack Taggert/Fireopower (Leslie Odom Jr) - Arrested
    Wong Chu/James Woo (Karl Yune) - Killed by The Mandarin

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Several villains casted for Iron Man season 2 story

After Iron Man season 1 came to a shocking conclusion with the suicide of Obadiah Stane, the introduction of Phil Coulson and Shield plus the shocking revelation that Gene Khan was the Mandarin. Several new villains have been set for recurring/guest roles for season 2 which is believed to be heavily focused on the Mandarin story.

Andrew J West as David Cannon aka Whirlwind
    It appears that X-Men will not be the only story to have mutants appearing. As it can be revealed that one of the first new villains to appear in season 2 of the Iron Man Story will be David Cannon aka Whirlwind. With the ability to rotate his body around it's lengthwise axis at great speeds. Cannon is not only able to produce strong, powerful gust of winds enabling flight but he is also able to create small tornadoes should he choose. Set to play the role of Whirlwind will be Walking Dead star Andrew J. West.

Diego Klattenhoff as Boris Bullski aka Titanium Man
    A former KGB agent turned private security/mercenary. Boris Bullski is currently in the employ of Italian Prince Luciano Nefaria. Loyal to the prince as long as he is paid Bullski is said to be tasked by the Prince to bring him the Iron Man suit. Although after several failed attempts Bullski will then look to with the help of scientists build his own suit to finish the job. Set to play the role of Bullski will be Blacklist star Diego Klattenhoff.

Mark Dacascos as Arthur Parks aka Living Laser
    One of the head research scientists at Roxxon Arthur Parks is said to be very much aware of just who his employer really is. While some might not be happy to know they are working for a known terrorist like the Mandarin. Arthur Parks is more than happy with his work as he assists in not only creating soldiers to take on Iron Man. But also continues his own projects involving laser based weaponry. Set to play the role of Living Laser will be Hawaii Five O and Agents of Shield star Mark Dacascos.

Daniel Henney as The Ghost
    While many of these villains have their prior identities known. Very little is known about the backstory of the man known only as The Ghost. What is known however thanks to Shield intelligence is that he is one of The Ten Rings most lethal assets. A skilled hacker, Master tactician and inventor the ghost has earned his name by being willing to hide in the shadows making him a dangerous foe for Iron Man. Set to play the Ghost will be actor and model Daniel Henney.

Stephen Moyer as Luciano Nefaria
    A wealthy italian aristocat who very much hides his true nature under an overly flamboyant personality. Luciano Nefaria is secretly a man who craves power, respect and more wealth. Which sees him becomming aligned with the Mandarin as well as developing a curious want for the Iron Man suit. Set to play the role of Nefaria will be that of True Blood star Stephen Moyer.

Iddo Goldberg as Bruno Horgan aka Melter
    A down on his luck tinkerer desperate for his lucky break. Bruno Horgan very much has a grudge to hold against Tony Stark following the loss of his job at Stark Industries thanks to Tony cancelling the weapons development departments. However one of his last designs could be one which makes him a huge threat to Stark and Iron Man. As he was in the process of designing a weapon specifically targeting iron. Set to play Horgan will be Peaky Blinders actor Iddo Goldberg.

Khary Payton to voice Ultimo
    Finally in what will be possibly the most intriguing addition villain wise this year. It can be confirmed that the giant robot Ultimo will be appearing. Created by the Ten Rings to eliminate Iron Man. The robot is very much under the control of the Mandarin as he has it piloted by the man known only as The Ghost. Set to voice the machine will be that of Walking Dead actor Khary Payton.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Though im sad you recapped through season 1, I'm still reading the updates.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Cage View Post
    Though im sad you recapped through season 1, I'm still reading the updates.

It is a shame in a way I had to but honestly dude with my life the way it is. There is no way I'd ever get back round to doing an episode each week. Which is a shame as I have so much written up for this project so I'd hate to cancel it. Which is why I'm going to go with the recaps as that way i can cover what I need to and get my ideas out there. Without wasting anything if that makes sense. So I hope you enjoy what I have planned still.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Nick Fury and SHIELD to appear in Iron Man Story!

Djimon Hounsou as Nick Fury
    With the news that Shield would feature prominently in the coming seasons of the Iron Man story. Many wondered just how long it would be as until we saw Nick Fury make an appearance in the show. As well as just who will play the character. For a while names like Michael Biehn and Eric Roberts were said to be under consideration for the role. It can now be revealed that none other than Djimon Hounsou will be undertaking the role. Hounsou of course is a multi award nominated actor having appeared in such films as Guardians of the galaxy, gladiator and blood diamond.

Ivana Milicevic as Barbara "Bobbi" Morse aka Mockingbird
    Joining Phil Coulson as one of Shield's operatives. Bobbi Morse aka Mockingbird is hands down one of the best agents Shield has to offer when it comes to combat. But along with her combat skills she is equally intelligent making her twice as dangerous. Set to play the role of Morse will be Banshee actress Ivana Milicevic.

Trieste Kelly Dunn as Maria Hill
    A former US Armed forces veteran turned Shield agent. Maria Hill is very much one of the most decorated and reputable agents in all of Shield. With a professional manner as well the agent is very much regarded as a potential heir to the throne currently occupied by Nick Fury as the director of Shield. Set to play the role of Agent Hill will be that of Blindspot and Banshee actress Trieste Kelly Dunn.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

FOX Broadcasting presents

X Men Season 1 Recap

During the last episode of X Men before the mid season break Alex Summers/Havok (Max Thierot) showed up at the X mansion with a warning for the X-Men. While some members of the team such as Wolverine (Manu Bennett) and Beast (Tyler Hoechlin) did not seem trusting of the young Brotherhood member. Scott Summers/Cyclops (Ian Somerholder) was quick to trust his younger brothers motives while the other members of the team Jean Grey (Evan Rachel Wood) and Storm (Kerry Washington) remained cautious. But it wasn't until Charles Xavier (Terry O'Quinn) looked into the mind of Havok that he knew for sure. That is that Havok's intentions where entirely pure and all he wanted to do was redeem himself having now seen just what Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto (Mads Mikkelsen) and the rest of the Brotherhood were planning.

"The thing that none of you will understand is that there are no sides. There is no good or bad and there are no heroes and villains. There is just what I want and how I will get it"
    ... Magneto

In their last battle with the x men at a secret military base. The brotherhood were able to steal some nuculear weaponry with only one goal in mind. To prove mutant superiority over the human race by designing weaponry to target those who are not holders of the mutant gene. To do so Magneto and his closest ally Emma Frost (Katheryn Winnick) returned to several of the secret bases used by their former mentor Sebastian Shaw (Garrett Dillahunt) where it was revealed that despite at first turning against Shaw and being one of his opponents. Magneto was more than content to follow Shaw's plans to eradicate the humans as in their minds mutants were the future of civilisation. What Magneto didn't recognize though was that while they had a common goal Emma Frost very much saw him and his relationship with Charles as a liability.

Which is why she began to recruit among the Brotherhood itself to see who would be loyal to her with both Toad (David Belle) and Blob (Wade Williams) very much willing to stand against Magneto if necessary. While Mystique (Yvonne Strahovski) was completely loyal to Magneto and Sabretooth (Joe Manganiello) was more of a wild card. A few flashbacks would then show how this was not the first time Frost had conspired against Magneto with her planning on having fellow cohorts Riptide (Nick Weschler) and Azazel (Gaspard Ulliel) turn against him in a battle with the x men only for a military operation to arrive and manage to capture both Riptide and Azazel after a long battle with the X-Men.

"This is how I survived time and time again. Because and this is no secret. I have the will to survive and I will do whatever it is necessary in order to do so. No matter who it is I had to allign myself with or what I had to do. I did it for my own survival. Now it's time I do much more than survive... Now it's time I take my rightful throne as the Queen.. The White Queen"...Emma Frost.

After seeing what Magneto had planned for the human race from Havok's mind. Charles Xavier realized that in order to really find out what was going on he'd have to break that one vow he made to Erik many years ago. Which is why when the two men met for their usual game of chess. Charles looked to use his gifts to enter the mind of Magneto and find out just who his first target was. The target unsurprisingly was Senator Robert Kelly (Leland Orser) who had not only been heading the anti mutant campaign but was also set to be holding an anti mutant rally later that month. But before Charles could go any deeper an irate Erik realized what he was doing and cut Charles off telling him that from now on he had one of two choices. Join the brotherhood or die with the humans.

With this warning as well as knowledge of Magneto's plan Charles and the X Men looked to prepare themselves in an effort to stop Magneto and his plans. With Havok also as part of the team now and able to provide details Charles also summised that unlike the X Men who trust one another with the Brotherhood although they have a common goal. They do not really trust one another which could be something they use to their advantage. Meanwhile an angered Magneto returned to the Brotherhood making it clear that Havok had defected to the X Men and now Charles knew of their plan. Which means should the x men try and stop them.. They will kill them. This angered Emma Frost who wanted to take out the x men now only for Magneto to order her to stand down stating that he still believed his old friend deep down would realize he was right.

"I stand in the shadow of a man who said a house divided against itself cannot stand. I stand in the shadow of a man for whom the preservation of the union -- and the ideals and hopes and freedoms for which it stands -- was worth any price, even his own life. Now, as then, this land we love faces a clear and present danger, to its liberty and its future. For Abraham Lincoln, the challenge was slavery. For us, on this cusp of the 21st century, it is mutants!"
    ... Robert Kelly

The day of the anti mutant rally would then begin and right in the middle of Robert Kelly's latest speech where he prepared to make an announcement in regards for his plans for the mutants. The brotherhood would attack the rally itself with Magneto actually taking to the stage holding Robert Kelly hostage while Blob, Toad, Sabretooth and Mystique began to cause havoc with his security. This caused armed police to arrive on the scene all of whom were disarmed easily by Magneto who continued to hold the senator hostage that is until the arrival of the X Men which included their new recruit Havok much to Magneto's annoyance. Which caused the angered Brotherhood leader to order his mutants to attack.

The battle waged between the mutant teams went through out all the streets between the Brotherhood and the X Men but true to what Havok said earlier. It was the X Men's unity which was able to pay off as the combined efforts of Jean Grey, Havok and Cyclops were able to fight off both Blob and Mystique. With Cyclops blasting Mystique with an optic blast sending her crashing into a police car windshield. While Jean Grey was able to shield Havok from Blob's attacks before Havok and Cyclops both blasted Blob at the same time hurtling him in the air and crashing down into a neaby construction site. All the while this was going on a vicious fight was taking place between Sabretooth and Wolverine during which it was hinted that both men have more history then this X Men/Brotherhood story. But just as it looked like Sabretooth was about to win Beast was able to dropkick him to the side allowing Wolverine to lance him with his claws before throwing him down to the ground.

Still holding the senator hostage Magneto made it clear that he still had an ace up his sleeve. Just then on the large TV screen behind him a pirate broadcast showed Emma Frost back at the Brotherhood base with Magneto's weaponry. Magneto ordered her to launch it but it was in this moment Emma Frost turned against Magneto as she instead delighted in his failings. Calling both him and Shaw narcisists cut from the same cloth. Emma made it clear that she was willing to lose this small battle to win the entire war. Which included sacrificing those she didn't need in order to get what she wanted. Which is why the bomb Magneto had engineered she had reengineered to take out everyone so she could rebuild the world in her image. This distraction allowed Jean Grey to pull Robert Kelly from Magneto using her powers as Wolverine charged Magneto only to be tripped by Toad's tongue. But before Toad could do anything else he was hit with a burst of lightning courtesy of Storm.

Angered at his plans failing an enraged Magneto began to target Wolverine by manipulating the metal in his system when an optic blast was able to remove his helmet. This allowed Charles Xavier to access Magneto's mind once more and find out everything about where their base of operarations was and as well allow Beast to knock out Magneto. With Magneto down the X men headed to their jet to rush to the Auschwitz camp and confront Emma Frost. Meanwhile in the distance both Mystique and Sabretooth could be seen reluctantly fleeing the scene as government officials took hold of Blob, Magneto and Toad. Arriving at the Auschwitz camp the X Men where surprised to find Emma Frost waiting for them in her Diamond body form. Before any of the team could even confront her she used her memory alteration gift to make Wolverine, Storm, Beast and the Summers brothers reface some of their worst memories while Charles and Jean were able to use their gifts to protect themselves. In a last ditch effort Charles attempted to reason with Emma in an attempt to make her see that whilst the mutants where different from the humans. They could live in harmony as opposed to enemies in a never ending war. But clearly having become too far gone Frost branded the X Men blood traitors and that she'd deal with them herself before she exterminates all she deems unworthy.

With that Emma attacked Jean who was unfortunately overmatched by Emma's diamond form. But in the distraction of the fight Emma's power over the rest of the x team slipped allowing them into the battle. With Charles instructing them to weaken her so her diamond form would slip allowing Charles and Jean to enter her mind. After a long gruelling battle the team are able to do so and once her diamond form slips Charles enters the mind of Emma when Wolverine realizing how much of a threat the White Queen has become impales her with his claws. As Emma falls to the ground dying and the rest of the x team look in shock Wolverine asks Charles if he was right to which a reluctant Charles nods his head stating that in Emma's mind all he saw was hate for the world and that unlike Magneto there was no chance of her turning back. With the Brotherhood beaten the X team then return to the jet to go back to the x mansion.

In the first of two X Men series post credit scenes Charles Xavier visits Erik Lehnsherr inside his containment module to play their usual game of chess. When asked about his treatment Erik reveals how his powers are completely shut down by the module but that he knows sooner rather than later that he will get out of here. Charles is quick to reply agreeing with Erik in that sentiment but also with that hope that when Erik does get out it will be with the intention to do good not evil. Meanwhile in the second post credit scene Robert Kelly met with Bolivar Trask (Tim Roth) having witnessed the latest mutant war on the streets. After a brief conversation between the two men Kelly asks for an update on Trask's project to which Trask responds that after years of work the Sentinel program is finally up and running!

Cast
    Terry O'Quinn as Charles Xavier/Professor X
    Mads Mikkelsen as Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto
    Joe Manganiello as Sabretooth
    Kerry Washington as Ororo Monroe/Storm
    Yvonne Strahovski as Raven Darkholme/Mystique
    Ian Somerholder as Scott Summers/Cyclops
    Max Thierot as Alex Summers/Havok
    Tyler Hoechlin as Hank McCoy/Beast
    Wade Williams as Fred Dukes/Blob
    Evan Rachel Wood as Jean Grey