Thread: Survivor Series 2015 - Divas Champion Charlotte vs. Paige

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

Survivor Series Survivor Series 2015 - Divas Champion Charlotte vs. Paige

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Charlotte’s Divas Championship reign will be put to the ultimate litmus test at Survivor Series, when she takes on Paige in a match where both women will look to stake their claim as not only champion, but also “queen-pin” of the Divas Revolution.

The champion and challenger had developed a strong kinship over the summer as members of Team PCB, along with Becky Lynch; however, their bond began to strain as Charlotte developed more success within the Divas division, ultimately dethroning Nikki Bella and snapping her record reign to win her first Divas Championship.

Following a several-week, on-again/off-again smear campaign by Paige against Charlotte, The Anti-Diva finally dismembered PCB for good when she viciously attacked her former “besties” on Raw. The message was clear: Her house was big enough for only one alpha-female.

The Diva of Tomorrow followed up her PCB blindside with a major victory the next week over Becky Lynch, Brie Bella and Sasha Banks in a No. 1 Contender’s Fatal 4-Way Match on Raw to set the stage for a mega-collision with Charlotte at Survivor Series.

What will happen when the only two women in history to have held both the NXT Women’s and Divas Championships square off? Can the “Genetically Superior” champion contain Paige’s hard-hitting offense to retain her championship and pick up her biggest victory to date? Or will the original gangster of the Divas Revolution protect her house and defeat the second-generation star to once again rule the heap as Divas Champion?

Find out at Survivor Series, live on WWE Network, Sunday, Nov. 22 at 8 ET/5 PT.

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Survivor Series 2015 - Divas Champion Charlotte vs. Paige

Far to early for Charlotte to drop the title, but Paige shouldn't lose by pin fall or submission

Charlotte wins via dq, which leads to at least one rematch

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Survivor Series 2015 - Divas Champion Charlotte vs. Paige

Yeah, some sort of screwy finish that leads to a rematch at TLC. Perhaps Sasha interferes and it gets to a triple threat at TLC seeing as it's in Boston.

Still think they may be holding off on Sasha/Charlotte until 'Mania but they could give us a tease with the triple threat all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Yeah, some sort of screwy finish that leads to a rematch at TLC. Perhaps Sasha interferes and it gets to a triple threat at TLC seeing as it's in Boston.

Still think they may be holding off on Sasha/Charlotte until 'Mania but they could give us a tease with the triple threat all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have to agree, they can't keep Sasha of the Boston show but it also feels they are keeping Sasha away from the belt until Mania.

Admin in Lockdown

Status

This will just be a set up to their stairs match in December.

Comeback King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    This will just be a set up to their stairs match in December.
    Oh God. I don't know if I can ever sit through another stairs match after last year

I'm gonna go a clean win for Charlotte here and then either a post-match attack or some sort of attack on the RAW after to setup a rematch. Banks will probably make it a triple threat at TLC.

On Vacation

Status

I don't think Survivor Series is small enough of an event to have a title match end in DQ.... for the sake of TLC.

I think Charlotte wins cleanly and then maybe Sasha Banks attacks. There shouldn't be a screwy finish, unless we are booking an LOLDIVAS match.

White Iverson

Status
      Country                    Australia

Screwy finish for this match which leads to a rematch where Charlotte beats Paige clean.

Charlotte probably holds the title until WrestleMania where she drops it to Sasha.

Sometimes I write stuff on the internet and people like it (sometimes).

On Vacation

Status

The match will probably end in some sort of interference or DQ. That'll create a rematch or a triple threat at the next PPV. I'm sure they'll start to seriously build Charlotte vs. Sasha from Royal Rumble. They might do Sasha vs. Charlotte at Fast Lane, just to give Charlotte a win over Sasha, but I'm 100% sure Sasha will take the title at WrestleMania.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Ghana

I say Charlotte somehow retains her title here at Survivor Series beating Paige but if it is not a clean finish then it will definitely be by DQ or by count-out but if it is a clean finish then I expect some kind of roll-up pin or screwy finish on Charlotte's part to set up a rematch at TLC

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    Australia

Charlotte wins clean. WWE haven't made Paige out to be unstoppable or anything.

Thread Information