Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bell Connelly's Super Spooky Seriously Scary Halloween Party

"Fook Your VIP"

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Bell Connelly's Super Spooky Seriously Scary Halloween Party

Streamers and balloons are EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHERE. This is what happens when you put Bell in charge of Decorating The reoccurring theme between them all? The colors. Orange and black – for Halloween, of course. A couple of tables remained, decorated in the same colors as everything else, garnished with a few props – i.e. a skeleton head and such. On the table was a bowl of punch, a bowl of chips with smaller dishes of dip around it, and so on and so forth. Music in the background plays, and guess what, there’s a theme for that too … Halloween tunes. Currently playing, everyone's favorite: "The Monster Mash" . FWA ’s finest officials, stage hands, production and so forth, are relaxing and having a good time .. we would soon come across the host of the party, the FWA Woman's Champion, Bell Connelly!

Bell Connelly: Happy Halloween everyone! Just call me BOO Connelly because there's Spooky party up in here! Ohhhhh! Ohhh!!! It's just spooktacular right? This is going to be awesome! Were going to tell scary stories, dress up maybe I can a Ouija board... Who doesn't love Halloween? Free candy. That's all that really needs to be said! Speaking of which..

Bell scurries away and begins looking over the table which is covered with different types of candies and sweets, for the Halloween spirit of course.
    Last edited by An Original Name; 10-31-2015 at 11:11 AM.

I Can I Will|Believe That

Status

Re: Bell Connelly's Super Spooky Seriously Scary Halloween Party

PASSION appears. It is not in costume.

"So... this is your little celebration of Halloween? How... offensive."

PASSION tosses down a tray of candy in anger.

"Fook Your VIP"

Status

Bell Connelly: PASSION! YOU CAME!

Bell utters a sharp yelp of delight as she moves forward and envelops Passion in the big ol' hug like she was a koala bear to a tree, She keeps the hug for a moment before she gasped aloud at how it just tossed down her candy she spent ages setting up. She looks from the downed candy, and back to PASSION before a smile settled on her face

Bell Connelly:Awwww. I get it, watching your figure huh? Good for you buddy! It must be working because you look soooo good...and don't be offended...ok I know there needs to be a lot more glitter but that doesn't mean we can't have fun

Bell suddenly guilds forward and begins to gentle jab PASSION's face with her finger

Bell Connelly
    You like fun don't cha? Huh? Huh? Were going to have fun 'k? Come on. Lets see a smile...I think I see a smile...there it is I think it's groooowing
    Last edited by An Original Name; 10-31-2015 at 02:24 PM.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    Bell Connelly: PASSION! YOU CAME!

Bell utters a sharp yelp of delight as she moves forward and envelops Passion in the big ol' hug like she was a koala bear to a tree, She keeps the hug for a moment before she gasped aloud at how it just tossed down her candy she spent ages setting up. She looks from the downed candy, and back to PASSION before a smile settled on her face

Bell Connelly:Awwww. I get it, watching your figure huh? Good for you buddy! It must be working because you look soooo good...and don't be offended...ok I know there needs to be a lot more glitter but that doesn't mean we can't have fun

Bell suddenly guilds forward and begins to gentle jab PASSION's face with her finger

Bell Connelly
    You like fun don't cha? Huh? Huh? Were going to have fun 'k? Come on. Lets see a smile...I think I see a smile...there it is I think it's groooowing
    PASSION is annoyed by Bell's antics. It grabs Bell's fingers.

"Do not touch my face... beast. I only came here because I was informed by my Social Justice Warriors that you were wearing an offensive costume. Do you know how offensive that costume is? Do you know how much pain you're putting people in by wearing that costume? But, knowing you, you don't care and will continue being an offensive, oblivious, prat. Well, PASSION will be watching and waiting as Gabrielle takes back her title. Then when we make sweet love once more... it will be the women's champion and the X-champion having hardcore sex. Deal with it."

PASSION picks up some candy corn and flicks it at Bell.

"Fook Your VIP"

Status

The smile fades somewhat on her face at PASSIONS extreme reaction and during PASSION’s rant Bell tilted her head puppy dog like blinking in confusion at PASSION’s words. Beast? Pain? It was like it was speaking a totally different language to Bell.

Bell Connelly: Ahhhh, I think I see what the problem is...don’t worry buddy, I’m reading you loud and clear”

Bell winked at PASSION happily before reaching under one of the tables and pulling out a small black porkpie hat covered in flowers and with a flourish placed it upon her head

“Right?! Right. Oh anddddddddddddddd”

Bell then pulled out a light black umbrella topped off with a parrot head

“Tada! Isn’t this neat? I got this on E-Bay it’s an exact replica of the one in the movie and I just had...had HAD to get it. Isn’t it cute?”

Bell tactfully ignored the comments about how she’s a beast, and how Gabby and IT are going to have sex. Unable to piece the bubble that Bell lives in moving forward with the umbrella she waved the parrot head in PASSION’s face “I named him Simon. Say hey Simon to the nice… gentle- Lad-..it”

Bell shakes the parrot back and forward inches in front of It’s face

Bell Connelly: - Deep cockney accent- “ ‘Ello guvnor! I’m Simon I is, what what. What’s all the brew-ha-ha

Last edited by An Original Name; 10-31-2015 at 06:09 PM.

Status

The smile fades somewhat on her face at PASSIONS extreme reaction and during PASSION’s rant Bell tilted her head puppy dog like blinking in confusion at PASSION’s words. Beast? Pain? It was like it was speaking a totally different language to Bell.

Bell Connelly: Ahhhh, I think I see what the problem is...don’t worry buddy, I’m reading you loud and clear”

Bell winked at PASSION happily before reaching under one of the tables and pulling out a small black porkpie hat covered in flowers and with a flourish placed it upon her head

“Right?! Right. Oh anddddddddddddddd”

Bell then pulled out a light black umbrella topped off with a parrot head

“Tada! Isn’t this neat? I got this on E-Bay it’s an exact replica of the one in the movie and I just had...had HAD to get it. Isn’t it cute?”

Bell tactfully ignored the comments about how she’s a beast, and how Gabby and IT are going to have sex. Unable to piece the bubble that Bell lives in moving forward with the umbrella she waved the parrot head in PASSION’s face “I named him Simon. Say hey Simon to the nice… gentle- Lad-..it”

Bell shakes the parrot back and forward inches in front of It’s face

Bell Connelly: - Deep cockney accent- “ ‘Ello guvnor! I’m Simon I is, what what. What’s all the brew-ha-ha

PASSION was... bemused by Bell's behaviour, but there was something interesting about this creature. PASSION fondly held the memories of Bell escaping from EE without any sort of explanation until 24 hours later. PASSION smirks, but quickly hides it with a scowl to not let Bell onto it.

"What exactly is... 'Simon' supposed to be? And did you completely ignore EVERYTHING that I just said? It reminds me of when you completely ignored that you were kidnapped."

PASSION slid in that sly attack at Bell to hopefully get her angry. PASSION knew now what game it wanted to play with this toy.

"Fook Your VIP"

Status

Bell lets out a little amused snort pulling "Simon" away from PASSION's face -Quick to stroke his head and mutter "Down boy- in the process-

Bell Connelly: "...It's a Parrot...Duh, haven't you ever seen the movie? it's only like one of greatest films of all time ever! The Parrot talks to her at the end too, because it could totally do that. I think things we don't think talk like dolls, teddy bears, toys talk all the time but when we grow up and get all boring and junk we forget to listen.

Bell nods momentarily as if to confirm that theory before waving off Passion's words still ever so happy to talk to it despite the fact it's been nothing but rude to Bell

Bell Connelly:
    Piish. Are people still talking about that? That was like what? A week ago, old news.Gabby just gets dramatic at times. Spur of the moment thing, besides it was less of a kidnapping and more of an excuse to hang around with her, we were just breaking the ice. Girl talk! Sleep over! Besides, I knew she just did it because secretly deep down she's lonely but will never admit it. I like to be there for my buds you know? No one should be lonely
    Last edited by An Original Name; 10-31-2015 at 09:15 PM.

Status

Bell lets out a little amused snort pulling "Simon" away from PASSION's face -Quick to stroke his head and mutter "Down boy- in the process-

Bell Connelly: "...It's a Parrot...Duh, haven't you ever seen the movie? it's only like one of greatest films of all time ever! The Parrot talks to her at the end too, because it could totally do that. I think things we don't think talk like dolls, teddy bears, toys talk all the time but when we grow up and get all boring and junk we forget to listen.

Bell nods momentarily as if to confirm that theory before waving off Passion's words still ever so happy to talk to it despite the fact it's been nothing but rude to Bell

Bell Connelly:
    Piish. Are people still talking about that? That was like what? A week ago, old news.Gabby just gets dramatic at times. Spur of the moment thing, besides it was less of a kidnapping and more of an excuse to hang around with her, we were just breaking the ice. Girl talk! Sleep over! Besides, I knew she just did it because secretly deep down she's lonely but will never admit it. I like to be there for my buds you know? No one should be lonely
    This one is feisty, PASSION noted mentally. No matter, there are other ways to break toys. PASSION was used to being inflicted by it, now it was PASSION's turn to serve it up.

"So, have you and Chris done it yet? Me and Gabrielle have done it... many times. I can understand if you're a VIRGIN and afraid to do the deed, little miss homewrecker. I mean, even though your brain is as soft as bubble gum you must realize that you single-handedly tore apart a child's home. All because you want to go to DisneyLand with that sickeningly gorgeous Chris Kennedy."

PASSION spits out every word filled with anger and hate because... secretly, it was jealous that Bell got Chris Kennedy in bed - naked. PASSION heard the rumours of DIVINE and Chris Kennedy in the hot tub, but Kennedy never seemed to be interested in PASSION. There must be a way... FOCUS PASSION! Bell cannot see you weakening.

"I hate your costume, makes you look fat."

That should work - PASSION thought.

OOC: This is so much fun and so funny. Thanks for opening this thread AON.

"Fook Your VIP"

Status

Without missing a beat Bell bobbed her head up and again

Bell Connelly:
    Yup!

Bell answered that question like PASSION had asked about the weather, not a hint of embarrassment. After all why would she be? Sex was just sex. It wasn't a big deal it was just body stuff after all. But Bell's eyes lit up once PASSION revealed it's "Encounters" with Gabby

Bell Connelly:
    Aw! You have?!

Bell let out a squeal of joy tapping PASSION lightly on the shoulder

Bell Connelly:
    You go...gir-Bo- You! That's so sweet, I'm so happy Gabby was able to find someone to open up to. You too make a sweet couple Pabby! I love the Pabby! I'm so going to start writing up the fan fiction when I get home....

If PASSION was trying to get under Bell's skin, he had set himself quite an herculean task, even as PASSION was spewing as much venom and hate towards Bell she just stood there, right in front of PASSION smiling away as if this was a pleasant conversation, once It was done She rolled her eyes and screwed up her face like she was trying to figure out a brain teaser

Bell Connelly:
    Actually, I never once said I was replacing Gabby as mom, Even I wanted to, I couldn't that's her role and no matter what happens I'll always be second to Gabby. that's her child after all and I know she loves her a lot so it wouldn't be fair if I tried to upstage her, and Carmel seems perfectly happy and not at all upset by what's happening. But thanks for your concern

Bell just blinks up at PASSION her hand on her chest

Bell Connelly:
    Gosh, you're just so insightful you know that PASSION? Thank you for telling me that, I really do appreciate your honesty!

Status

Without missing a beat Bell bobbed her head up and again

Bell Connelly:
    Yup!

Bell answered that question like PASSION had asked about the weather, not a hint of embarrassment. After all why would she be? Sex was just sex. It wasn't a big deal it was just body stuff after all. But Bell's eyes lit up once PASSION revealed it's "Encounters" with Gabby

Bell Connelly:
    Aw! You have?!

Bell let out a squeal of joy tapping PASSION lightly on the shoulder

Bell Connelly:
    You go...gir-Bo- You! That's so sweet, I'm so happy Gabby was able to find someone to open up to. You too make a sweet couple Pabby! I love the Pabby! I'm so going to start writing up the fan fiction when I get home....

If PASSION was trying to get under Bell's skin, he had set himself quite an herculean task, even as PASSION was spewing as much venom and hate towards Bell she just stood there, right in front of PASSION smiling away as if this was a pleasant conversation, once It was done She rolled her eyes and screwed up her face like she was trying to figure out a brain teaser

Bell Connelly:
    Actually, I never once said I was replacing Gabby as mom, Even I wanted to, I couldn't that's her role and no matter what happens I'll always be second to Gabby. that's her child after all and I know she loves her a lot so it wouldn't be fair if I tried to upstage her, and Carmel seems perfectly happy and not at all upset by what's happening. But thanks for your concern

Bell just blinks up at PASSION her hand on her chest

Bell Connelly:
    Gosh, you're just so insightful you know that PASSION? Thank you for telling me that, I really do appreciate your honesty!
    PASSION was sickened by Bell. Nothing worked on this woman. Nothing got under her skin. There must be something, ANYTHING, that will make this girl suffer.

"Oh, do you have the women's title with you, honey child? I was wondering if I could take a look at it... seeing as you have it only because Shannon and Ayla were fighting each other during the title match."

PASSION came onto something! Yes! This would be the thing that would eat her alive. She won't be able to talk her way out of this one.

"You know, the blogs have all been a twitter with comments about you not being the 'real' champion. I bet that must hurt you little pink heart? Seriously, hon, I'd imagine that something deep down inside of you knows that you didn't actually earn that title. You just got lucky."

Cheese!

Status

A tiny hand reaches up from under the table and grabs a handful of candy, as little Carmella Kennedy dressed as a ghost sneaks herself some more lollies.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    A tiny hand reaches up from under the table and grabs a handful of candy, as little Carmella Kennedy dressed as a ghost sneaks herself some more lollies.
    PASSION sees the child. In PASSION's naturally disruptive nature, it grabs the child's hand.

"Naughty, naughty."

Cheese!

Status

Carmella: Kennedy Chop.

Carmella smacks Passions hand back.

Carmella:
    My lollies not yours.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

"The Golden One" Devin Golden shows up dressed at TGO. Then Shannon O'Neal appears, dressed as her best "TGO." They catch one another's glares and become awkward, mostly avoiding one another.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    "The Golden One" Devin Golden shows up dressed at TGO. Then Shannon O'Neal appears, dressed as her best "TGO." They catch one another's glares and become awkward, mostly avoiding one another.
    PASSION is immediately distracted from Carmella with the hunk of FWA - Devin Golden. It moves slowly, yet firmly, towards Devin.

"My... my love?"

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

"The Golden One" Devin Golden looks at PASSION and begins booty dancing, singing "Boom bitch, get out the way" as loud as he can.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    "The Golden One" Devin Golden looks at PASSION and begins booty dancing, singing "Boom bitch, get out the way" as loud as he can.
    PASSION grinds on Devin's crotch.

"I miss you baby."

"Fook Your VIP"

Status

Bell Connelly: Oh of course, I bring it every where I go,especially when I bring it to make-a-wish events, the kids just love playing with it, and posing with it, it's in the back somewhere far away from the food and gunk and stuff, don't want to have the next champ have to scrape nacho cheese off the name plate...

Bell shifted her feet up and down clicking her tongue against her cheek ever so happily

Bell Connelly Well, actually. We were all fighting, Me. Shannon, me and Alya. Alya and Shannon, that;s kind of the thing about three way dances, they have all three of us fighting at the same time, not dancing though. Don't make that mistake like I did, when I had my first three way dance in my tap dancing gear. yikes right?

Bell considers the thought about the blog before shaking her head calmly

Bell Connelly:
    Nope. I know I earned it. Thanks though

Bell was about to intervene on behalf of Carmella when PASSION was distracted by the arrival of Devin, sighing to herself Bell graceful lowers herself until she on eyelevel with the child a warm loving smile on her face

Bell Connelly:
    Hey go easy on PASSION kiddo. You come from two world champions, you could tear apart PASSION if you wanted to with that chop, defending lollies are important but violence is never the answer....unless there's a ref and you're in spandex. Then it totally is. Oh and not to scare anyone too bad, you look so scary that you could cause a mass panic....Oh and don't look at Uncle Devin and Aunt/Uncle PASSION...they're...doing grown up stuff...ew

Status

PASSION hears what Bell says to Carmella.

"Let the child see me and Devin act upon our love! The child is from Gabrielle and Chris Kennedy's lions, the child will be a sex god one day."

"Fook Your VIP"

Status

OOC: That reminds me of this https://youtu.be/_hPp4dgmrc8?t=2m19s

Thread Information