Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PASSION Party: Enter If You Dare

Cheese!

Status

Re: PASSION Party: Enter If You Dare

Gabrielle: Show me...Im no saint though already...

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

On Vacation

Status

PASSION straddles on top of Gabrielle. It places its tongue in the nape of Gabrielle's neck and begins massaging it along her neck down to her breasts.

PASSION: Are you ready to experience the ultimate pleasure?

Cheese!

Status

Gabrielle: ...Ultimate...

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

There is a slight commotion within the gaggle of queens as someone slowly forces his way through the entrance. He is dressed in a black and green hoodie and jeans, clearly uncomfortable that the queens are reveling in not allowing him much personal space.

KAIZEN: "The Champion.... I want to speak to the X-Champion. Where is he?"

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    Gabrielle: ...Ultimate...
    PASSION strips down to its natural form - a truly glorious sight to bear witness to - as the four hole wonder begins to massage Gabrielle's more than ample breasts. PASSION's tongue runs across Gabrielle's nipples like water down a river. PASSION uses its mouth to rip off Gabrielle's top and pants, exposing her perfect body. PASSION grinds heavily on Gabrielle, "Chris may have had one DIVINE night, but I will show you true PASSION." PASSION grunts in ecstasy before penetrating Gabrielle.

But... PASSION hears a voice and angrily turns to KAIZEN. "What the fuck you want foo!?" PASSION screams like a hoodrat straight outta compton.

Circle Jerker

Status

KAIZEN tries his best to ignore the fact that PASSION is 'busy".

"You seemed a lot more happy seeing me on the last Crossfire than you are now... denigrating other wrestlers... this hedonistic party...all of...this...

You truly are a freak"

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by KAIZEN View Post
    KAIZEN tries his best to ignore the fact that PASSION is 'busy".

"You seemed a lot more happy seeing me on the last Crossfire than you are now... denigrating other wrestlers... this hedonistic party...all of...this...

You truly are a freak"

PASSION scoffs at KAIZEN.

"Well, if it isn't the world's favourite Asian - second favourite, I should say - as PASSION is the world's favourite Asian. What do you want in here? Only those in search of true passion will enjoy this place. Also, I didn't think you would enjoy seeing your past title the X-Title covered in my bodily fluids."

PASSION points at the X-Championship covered in ***.

Circle Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post

PASSION scoffs at KAIZEN.

"Well, if it isn't the world's favourite Asian - second favourite, I should say - as PASSION is the world's favourite Asian. What do you want in here? Only those in search of true passion will enjoy this place. Also, I didn't think you would enjoy seeing your past title the X-Title covered in my bodily fluids."

PASSION points at the X-Championship covered in ***.
    At the sight of the X-title being desecrated, KAIZEN stares straight ahead at the smirking PASSION.

His hands ball into shaking fists. He can barely control his fury.

"I came here, freak, to remind you... the only reason you have that title is because I found the thought of Devin Golden parading around with it after he stole that title from me to be slightly more disgusting than the thought of a thing like you having it. Mark my words, freak...

...you owe me. And one day you WILL repay me."

On Vacation

Status

At the sight of the X-title being desecrated, KAIZEN stares straight ahead at the smirking PASSION.

His hands ball into shaking fists. He can barely control his fury.

"I came here, freak, to remind you... the only reason you have that title is because I found the thought of Devin Golden parading around with it after he stole that title from me to be slightly more disgusting than the thought of a thing like you having it. Mark my words, freak...

...you owe me. And one day you WILL repay me."

PASSION walks over to KAIZEN, completely nude and covered in lube.

"I can repay you right now... all you had to do was ask. I don't bite, unless you want me to." PASSION says with a wink. Suddenly, PASSION has a sort of psychotic break and screams at KAIZEN, "DEVIN GOLDEN IS THE MOST PERFECT BEING ON THE PLANET! I LOVE DEVIN GOLDEN! DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM!"

PASSION returns to its sensual self as if nothing happened, "I will take care of the X-title honey child. Once I caress some more *ahem* come over here, hun." PASSION says to Gabrielle, hoping that KAIZEN will leave so that they can continue to fuck.

"KAIZEN, boo, let's get one thing straight. I never would have wanted the X-title if you held it. I only wanted it so that I could finally... *PASSION shudders* touch Devin Golden. If you think that I needed your help to win the title, you're wrong again honey boo boo. I felt Devin in that match, our bodies became one as we fucked in that ring. The world may have seen a wrestling match, but Devin and myself both know that it was more than that... it was love. All you did was interrupt our love. You robbed me five more minutes of fucking. You need to repay me." PASSION says threateningly.

Circle Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post

PASSION walks over to KAIZEN, completely nude and covered in lube.

"I can repay you right now... all you had to do was ask. I don't bite, unless you want me to." PASSION says with a wink. Suddenly, PASSION has a sort of psychotic break and screams at KAIZEN, "DEVIN GOLDEN IS THE MOST PERFECT BEING ON THE PLANET! I LOVE DEVIN GOLDEN! DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM!"

PASSION returns to its sensual self as if nothing happened, "I will take care of the X-title honey child. Once I caress some more *ahem* come over here, hun." PASSION says to Gabrielle, hoping that KAIZEN will leave so that they can continue to fuck.

"KAIZEN, boo, let's get one thing straight. I never would have wanted the X-title if you held it. I only wanted it so that I could finally... *PASSION shudders* touch Devin Golden. If you think that I needed your help to win the title, you're wrong again honey boo boo. I felt Devin in that match, our bodies became one as we fucked in that ring. The world may have seen a wrestling match, but Devin and myself both know that it was more than that... it was love. All you did was interrupt our love. You robbed me five more minutes of fucking. You need to repay me." PASSION says threateningly.

KAIZEN avoids looking away from PASSIONS face to the best of his ability. The assembled drag queens giggle at his efforts.

"And Devin Golden never would have wanted the X-title if someone else held it besides me... my, my, you sure all kinds of mixed up."

KAIZEN sneers in PASSIONs face.

"Tell me... how does it feel? How does it feel to know that Devin Golden isn't looking at you... even after you took the X-title from him, he wasn't looking at you... this whole time, his envious gaze, his angry eyes, ever since he lost that World Title, those eyes have been fixated on.... me. For all of your antics, all of your yowling and aching, that pining.... Devin Golden doesn't have eyes for you. He doesn't notice you. You took his title away and he still barely knows you exist...how does that feel? And what are you gonna do about it? Whats a freak like you gotta do to get their name on Devin Goldens lips?"

KAIZEN turns away from PASSION and the still slumped-over Gabrielle. He looks around at all the drag queens, who have been quietly watching KAIZEN interact with their King/Queen.

"This is actually a pretty cozy place. I think maybe someday... I'll let myself back in."

KAIZEN gives PASSION a smile over his shoulder, puts up his hood, and strides toward the exit. He casts a disgusted glance at Gabrielle as he leaves.

"Don't mind me anymore. Carry on."

KAIZEN exits the party.

On Vacation

Status

KAIZEN avoids looking away from PASSIONS face to the best of his ability. The assembled drag queens giggle at his efforts.

"And Devin Golden never would have wanted the X-title if someone else held it besides me... my, my, you sure all kinds of mixed up."

KAIZEN sneers in PASSIONs face.

"Tell me... how does it feel? How does it feel to know that Devin Golden isn't looking at you... even after you took the X-title from him, he wasn't looking at you... this whole time, his envious gaze, his angry eyes, ever since he lost that World Title, those eyes have been fixated on.... me. For all of your antics, all of your yowling and aching, that pining.... Devin Golden doesn't have eyes for you. He doesn't notice you. You took his title away and he still barely knows you exist...how does that feel? And what are you gonna do about it? Whats a freak like you gotta do to get their name on Devin Goldens lips?"

KAIZEN turns away from PASSION and the still slumped-over Gabrielle. He looks around at all the drag queens, who have been quietly watching KAIZEN interact with their King/Queen.

"This is actually a pretty cozy place. I think maybe someday... I'll let myself back in."

KAIZEN gives PASSION a smile over his shoulder, puts up his hood, and strides toward the exit. He casts a disgusted glance at Gabrielle as he leaves.

"Don't mind me anymore. Carry on."

KAIZEN exits the party.

For the first time ever in PASSION's existence... it is speechless. KAIZEN said exactly the right words to silence PASSION and also make PASSION go into a crazed rage. When KAIZEN leaves, PASSION screams insanely. It rushes up to one of the drag queens and grabs their neck. PASSION begins to choke the drag queen and punch at their face. The drag queen's nose begins to bleed heavily, but PASSION doesn't care. All the while, PASSION is screaming in complete anger:

"I HATE YOU KAIZEN! He's right... Devin doesn't love me, Devin doesn't know me... I've been lying to myself! All that's real is Devin and KAIZEN's love... and The Redemption who is forcing me to not fight Devin! I HATE KAIZEN! I HATE THE REDEMPTION! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

After PASSION beats the drag queen to almost death, its body is covered in blood. PASSION walks over to Gabrielle and wraps its bloody arm around Gabrielle, thrusting its pelvis against Gabrielle's warm body.

"I need anger sex."

Cheese!

Status

Gabrielle: A personal favourite of mine...

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    Gabrielle: A personal favourite of mine...
    PASSION snarls and wraps its limbs around Gabrielle, thrusting into her warm body. Oh... the tightness of such an experienced entrance way. PASSION was more experienced, it knew that. PASSION bites into Gabrielle's neck in ecstasy as the thrusting is harder and harder. PASSION needs to let out all of its anger as it dreams of pounding every inch into Devin Golden.

Thread Information