Thread: An Open Apology

Heel Champion

Status

An Open Apology

I'm not always the easiest person to deal with. I understand this. I've alienated a few people in my day. Others think I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Depends on the day, my mood, and who you're talking to. I'm a straight shooter, always have been, and I don't sugarcoat. Another way of saying it is...I have very little to no tact. And because of this I rarely think about how the other person takes what I'm about to say nor do I even bother to care how they take it. And furthermore, I rfeuse to admit when I've done wrong. At least when I screwed up in a major way. So I know that I've been a dickhead here at times in the FWA and I've at times been a major pain in the ass for some people to deal with. I'd like to take a moment to apologize to those people...and to the FWA as a whole. I want Shawn to know that I am sorry for causing heartache to his friend, EeL. on the forums. I'll be getting into that more later. I know EeL was like a sibling to you on here and you took DIVINE's banning pretty hard. I know that I wasn't the sole reason for DIVINE's banning but I did play a part in it. It was never my intention for DIVINE to get banned. It was my intention to make DIVINE a more 'realistic' character. However, DIVINE was not my character, not my creation, and therefore, I should have respected EeL's vision for the character.

That leads me to EeL. EeL is the main reason I am doing this,because EeL has given me a taste of my own medicine lately. EeL has shown me the same disrespect to me that I showed to him and I deserve every last bit of it. I want to thank EeL because he's the guy here that has made me reflect upon myself to see that the comments I made, which I don't think much of, can actually have a negative effect upon people here. I'vve often times said that EeL needs to grow some thicker skin, but that's not the case. None of the issues between EeL and myself lie on EeL's doorstep. I take full responsibility for any and all drama that occured between us. I do believe that there are times in which EeL goes looking for drama around here, and Lord knows he loves the attention, but God knows that I treated him like shit. EeL, i truly mean it when I say that you are a highly talented writer, and the stuff that you come up with both DIVINE and PASSION, while certainly not my style of e-fedding, is more creative than I could ever be and you know that I adore Ayla. I'm sorry, EeL, for everything. Let's bury this hatchet and move forward.

I also want to throw an apology out to TGO, Shake, Jiggy, Matt for having the ability to be a pain in the ass from time to time. I'm just an abrasive person apparently, but I promise you I'll try harder to be a little easier to get along with.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: An Open Apology

This seems sincere. I appreciate doing this.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Heel Champion

Status

It's 100 percent sincere. I hope everyone accepts so we can all clear the air.

Boobage Expert

Status

Thanks for the note Sayer, we all make mistakes and we all sometimes let our passions get the best of us. Appreciate this.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

its all gud
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Heel Champion

Status

Thank you all for your understanding. Eel, come on, man. Put my mind at rest, bro. I'm honestly very sorry and don't see why we need to make further issues for the mods to handle. Let's just bury the hatchet...

Cheese!

Status

Its all cool mang. We all care too much at times.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

Captain Hammered

Status

Hey homie, just saw this. Didn't want you to think it fell on deaf ears. I appreciate what you said. It's all in the past and we're good. No worries on my end.

Thread Information