Thread: Night of Champions 2015 - Intercontinental Champion Ryback vs. Kevin Owens

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Night of Champions Night of Champions 2015 - Intercontinental Champion Ryback vs. Kevin Owens

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    After Kevin Owens cost him a high-stakes match against WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins, Intercontinental Champion Ryback has vowed to turn the loud-mouth, prizefighting Owens into his dinner when they clash this Sunday at Night of Champions.

The title bout between the volatile, lucre-chasing challenger and the juggernaut champion comes after weeks of provocation by Owens. Intent on netting his first title in WWE — not to mention claiming the significant champion’s purse, handsome merchandise deals and other financial perks that come with such an accomplishment — Owens has zeroed in on The Big Guy. While serving as a lumberjack in the Sept. 10 Champion vs. Champion Lumberjack Match between Rollins and Ryback, Owens tripped Ryback as he prepared The Architect for Shell Shocked, allowing Rollins to capitalize for the win.

Owens has been known to throw around his considerable weight with deftness and grace, and he has years of ring experience on the champion. Will the callous and audacious challenger leave Houston as the new Intercontinental Champion?

The power advantage, meanwhile, undoubtedly lies with The Big Guy. Can Ryback’s unmatched intensity and desire to shatter any obstacles put before him enable him to retain the title?

It might not be pretty, but Night of Champions’ Intercontinental Title Match is sure to be a physically destructive clash. Don’t miss the fists flying hell-for-leather when WWE’s most golden event of the year takes over WWE Network live this Sunday at 8 ET/5 PT.

Hopefully this "new approach" Owens means he ends a pretty boring Ryback reign.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Night of Champions 2015 - Intercontinental Champion Ryback vs. Kevin Owens

Owens needs a belt and this is the next step in his rise in the WWE

Owens is your NEW IC Champion at NOC

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

This could be a really enjoyable match. Not sure if they'll switch the title over on the show though.

Intercontinental Champion

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

I'm not really sure that anyone can make that meat-head look good, so I can't see this being a particularly strong match. The intercontinental championship needs to build more prestige so that the upper-midcard guys like Owens have something to do, and it's not going to build it around the waste of that botch-monkey. I imagine the PPV will end with Cena celebrating winning the US title so hopefully that means we'll get some heel wins earlier in the night, so fingers crossed Owens will get the nod.

Thread Information