Thread: CWA Adrenaline Rush - August 24nd - Louisville, KY (Preview)

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

CWA Adrenaline Rush - August 24nd - Louisville, KY (Preview)

CWA comes to the KFC Yum! Center live from Louisville, Kentucky for the latest edition of Adrenaline Rush!

Proving Grounds Match
    Drax vs Harrison Wake

Drax is coming off a loss at Kings Reign Supreme, and looks to redeem himself as he takes on newcomer Harrison Wake. Not much is known about Harrison Wake other than the fact that he likes to fight, but one thing is for sure is that this will be a hard hitting brawl.

Tag Team Warfare
    Captain Klappton & Fire Dragon vs The Ice Age (Rolando Fuentes & Thomas Jones)

The new team of Captain Klappton & Fire Dragon proved successful in their debut match over Chris Diamond & Nate Savage, and now they face a new challenge in the form of The Ice Age, the team of Rolando Fuentes and Thomas Jones. Can Dragon and Klappton continue their success or will the two wily veterans manage to pull one over on them?

Grudge Match
    Humanity w/Nightmare vs Nate Savage w/Clint Shepard
    w/ w/

Last week it was confirmed that Humanity will be taking on the brash newcomer Nate Savage. Will Humanity turn Savage into another one of his victims, or will Savage manage to score the upset over Humanity?

Tag Team Grudge Match
    Team Pretty Team (Apollo Mars & Craig Owens) vs Enigma & Jeremiah Johnson

Apollo Mars & Craig Owens managed to be successful in their match last week pulling the upset over the current champions, and now they face a team that they are no strangers to. Enigma and Johnson will team up before their big rematch, and it'll be interesting to see if they manage to co-exist while Owens will be targeting Johnson as he's next in line for Johnson's HV title.

Singles Rankings Match
    Johnny Vegas w/Jenny Vegas vs Wolf

Johnny Vegas has been on a roll as of late and looks to continue his winning ways, but he'll his hands full with his next challenge, Wolf. Wolf cannot be happy after suffering his first defeat last week at the hands of Enigma, and to make matters worse he was attacked by rival Rolando Fuentes. Will Wolf get back on track with a win, or will Johnny Vegas continue this hot streak of his?

Grudge Match
    Jacob Wayne w/Max vs Rich Stone w/Andre Jones
    w/ w/

Last week saw the return of a CWA veteran, Rich Stone as he returned and joined forces with Andre Jones. The newly formed duo set their sights on Jacob Wayne, and almost left Wayne a broken mess until Max evened the odds. Now, Wayne gets a chance to get his hands on Stone, and things are bound to get real ugly real quick with both Andre Jones and Max will be in each man's corner.

Tag Team Grudge Match - Main Event
    Prince Pain & Shade vs Jon Snowmantashi & Twister Excel

Prince Pain lost in a fatal four elimination match, but not before taking out Snowmantashi and making things personal. Twister Excel may have bit off more than he can chew when calling out former number one contender Shade, who answered Twister's challenge and left Twister in a heap backstage. Things have certainly heated up between these four, and this one will no doubt get out of hand in a hurry as they reach their boiling points.

Plus there will be a contract signing between new number one contender to CWA World Heavyweight Championship and the self proclaimed world champion, Austerio, and the champion himself Jonathan McGinnis. If history has taught us anything is that these contract signings never end well, so be sure to tune in because you will not want to miss this or any of the action as Adrenaline Rush comes to you live from Louisville, KY from the KFC Yum Center!

--------------------

Please turn in promos to myself, Cyrus T, and Grim by Friday, August 21st no later than midnight. 24 hour extensions will be made available upon request.

Good luck everyone!

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Re: CWA Adrenaline Rush - August 24nd - Louisville, KY (Preview)

Sorry for it being so late in the day, but any chance of even say a 12 hour extension? Unsure of what the laptop situation is going to be tomorrow night.

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    us=United States

1 day extension and I can get a promo that's so pro-black and revolutionary even Al Sharpton will be like "Woah, brother. Chill."

HOSS MOD

Status

Extensions granted

Internet Favorite

Status

im gonna need a day extension work has been killing me lately

An Enigma of God!

Status

Jimmy...hope u got that message about ur PM-mail....it's full.

Join The Clique! Join the CWA!

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by StylesofPunk View Post
    im gonna need a day extension work has been killing me lately
    Extension granted.

Quote Originally Posted by King David View Post
    Jimmy...hope u got that message about ur PM-mail....it's full.
    I didn't get the message but I did get your promo and cleared my inbox as well.

Rest in power, Flock U

Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Show is near completion we are just waiting on one more match and segment.

Thank you for your patience folks.

Rest in power, Flock U

Internet Favorite

Status

Cant wait I really loved my promo this week :D

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Did anybody else catch that it says August 24nd, it's boggling my mind trying to say that

Thread Information