Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Server Problems

  1. #61
    GIMMIE A FUCKIN MIC
    PeepShow's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bo$$ton
    Posts
    19,383
    Rep Power
    175163
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    United States

    Re: Server Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
    I knew I wasn't crazy! I figured out how to make the profiles work. If you click on a user's profile name in the "currently viewing thread" bar at the bottom of the thread, you get to their profile.
    lol

    No you don't.


    "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me..."

    -----------------



    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Graves
    "Stop talking to me. I’m trying to watch Sasha Banks right now."

    "I like my women how I like my pizza; Cold."

  2. #62
    Jim's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    43,253
    Rep Power
    145600
      Country                    United States

    Re: Server Problems

    While Born to Die is incorrect that clicking on someone's profile from the Who's Online thread, there is some truth in the fact that some profiles can be viewed. For example, head back to the main page and scroll all the way down to the newest member of WC. Click on the poster's name and you should be able to view their profile. It seems as if the less activity you've had, the greater the chance that your profile will actually load properly. For the most part, if you have VM's on your wall, your page won't load properly. I have found a few posters who has their profile still loading despite having a couple of VM's though (For example, RnR). However, I haven't found any posters with properly working profiles with more than a handful of VM's.

    To experiment, I'd ask an admin to go on my AdminCP profile and delete all of my VM's. If my theory is correct, that could make my profile viewable again. If that works, then it's just a matter of deleting every VM to apply to everyone and profiles might work again. For now though, try out my theory.

  3. #63
    Mid-Card Champion
    Lisette's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    7086
      Country                    Australia

    Re: Server Problems

    I am not sure if this is related to the current server problems or not, but I try to go to my profile page and I get an error message. Also if I click on another member's profile to go to it (I tried to do this with Booty yesterday to give him my Album picks) and again I get an error message and it wouldn't let me go to his profile. I had to find him in the thread we were in and select send him a private message from there, and that let me send a message to his inbox. I tried to go to Nicky Talent's profile just now and again I got the same error message.

    Fatal error: Class 'vB_ActivityStream_View_Perm_Forum_Post' not found in /home/monksdin/public_html/vb/activitystream/view.php on line 589
    Last edited by Lisette; 12-13-2015 at 04:15 AM.
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

  4. #64
    Jim's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    43,253
    Rep Power
    145600
      Country                    United States

    Re: Server Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisette View Post
    I am not sure if this is related to the current server problems or not, but I try to go to my profile page and I get an error message. Also if I click on another member's profile to go to it (I tried to do this with Booty yesterday to give him my Album picks) and again I get an error message and it wouldn't let me go to his profile. I had to find him in the thread we were in and select send him a private message from there, and that let me send a message to his inbox. I tried to go to Nicky Talent's profile just now and again I got the same error message.

    Fatal error: Class 'vB_ActivityStream_View_Perm_Forum_Post' not found in /home/monksdin/public_html/vb/activitystream/view.php on line 589
    First I've heard of this problem.

  5. #65
    Shit Into The Fire

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    28,109
    Rep Power
    344958
      Country                    England

    Re: Server Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    While Born to Die is incorrect that clicking on someone's profile from the Who's Online thread, there is some truth in the fact that some profiles can be viewed. For example, head back to the main page and scroll all the way down to the newest member of WC. Click on the poster's name and you should be able to view their profile. It seems as if the less activity you've had, the greater the chance that your profile will actually load properly. For the most part, if you have VM's on your wall, your page won't load properly. I have found a few posters who has their profile still loading despite having a couple of VM's though (For example, RnR). However, I haven't found any posters with properly working profiles with more than a handful of VM's.

    To experiment, I'd ask an admin to go on my AdminCP profile and delete all of my VM's. If my theory is correct, that could make my profile viewable again. If that works, then it's just a matter of deleting every VM to apply to everyone and profiles might work again. For now though, try out my theory.
    I went through the 'view members' tab to bring up a list of members who've never posted here, and your theory works I can get onto their profile page even if they have a couple of VM's there. I tried posting VMs on there and I can still view the profile.

    And the moment the options to start delete VM's on someone who's been here ages and see if that works , or to remove the Activity Stream files from the cPanel, but I don't know if that'll have a knock on effect elsewhere. For the foreseeable, we can't log into vB.com to d/l new files.

  6. #66
    Jerker Curtain
    Mr Blonde's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    'Straya Mate
    Posts
    1,251
    Rep Power
    3592
      Country                    Australia

    Re: Server Problems

    I can click on members profiles who have started a thread when I click 'what's new' like Born to Die stated but only on my phone, won't work on my laptop.

  7. #67
    BlackTiger's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USG Ishimura
    Posts
    9,988
    Rep Power
    31644
      Country                    United States

    Re: Server Problems

    I'm always on here from my iPad, and profile's aren't viewable in any format.
    At least everything else is good at the moment?

    POWERFUL
    RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/
    Rogue



  8. #68
    Heel Champion
    -3:16-'s Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    3,348
    Rep Power
    594

    Re: Server Problems

    Does anyone else get the following error when they try and access their 'My profile' section:

    Fatal error: Class 'vB_ActivityStream_View_Perm_Forum_Post' not found in /home/monksdin/public_html/vb/activitystream/view.php on line 589

    Is this an issue with WC or me personally. Is there a way around it? I just wanted to edit my favourite wrestlers list.



    .
    .
    .
    EDIT: Just read a few comments up and it seems that I'm not the only one with this problem.

  9. #69
    Shit Into The Fire

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    28,109
    Rep Power
    344958
      Country                    England

    Re: Server Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by -3:16- View Post
    Does anyone else get the following error when they try and access their 'My profile' section:

    Fatal error: Class 'vB_ActivityStream_View_Perm_Forum_Post' not found in /home/monksdin/public_html/vb/activitystream/view.php on line 589

    Is this an issue with WC or me personally. Is there a way around it? I just wanted to edit my favourite wrestlers list.



    .
    .
    .
    EDIT: Just read a few comments up and it seems that I'm not the only one with this problem.
    You can change your favourite wrestlers here:

    http://wrestlingclique.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •