Nate Savage

Name*: Nate Savage
    Nickname: “Nasty”
    Date of Birth*: February 19th 1985
    Place of Birth: Philadelphia, PA
    Currently Residing*: Philadelphia, PA
    Height*: (In foot and inches) 6’0
    Weight*: (In lbs) 266lbs
    Gimmick*: Nate is a cold, calculating, bitter, and ruthless individual. With a major chip on his shoulder, Nate wants what's best for him and his family and he doesn't care who has to hurt to get that.
    Disposition*: Tweener (still gets some boos every now and then but overall he's earned the fans' respect so mixed reactions for him for now)

Wrestling Style*: Smash mouth, Old school
    Wrestling Abilities*: Power, Brawling, Technical

Signature Taunts/Poses: N/A
    Catchphrase: N/A
    Entrance theme: "Cut the Cord" - Shinedown

Basic Moves*:
    Sleeper Suplex
    Bridging Fisherman Suplex
    Bridging German Suplex
    Double Under-hook DDT
    Chickenwing Facebuster
    Over the shoulder back-to-belly piledriver
    Vertical suplex DDT
    Swinging leg hook belly-to-back suplex
    Sit-out scoop slam piledriver
    Scoop Lift spun out into an over the shoulder back-to-belly piledriver
    Uranage (sometimes used as a counter to a running opponent)
    Powerbomb (sometimes on or against the ring apron)
    Atomic Drop followed by an abdominal stretch
    Eye poke

Signature Strike Moves*:
    Corner cannonball senton
    Moonsault
    Running senton
    Spinning forearm
    Discus elbow smash
    Bionic elbow
    Elbow or leg drop from the second rope
    Running knee to the midsection
    Running splash in the corner
    Kitchen sink

Signature Submission Move*:
    Camel Clutch
    Crossface
    STF
    Sleeper Hold (ala Roddy Piper)

Signatures:
    Pumphandle Neckbreaker

Package fallaway powerbomb

Regular Finishing Move*:
    Nasty Bomb(Pop-up Powerbomb) –Primary finisher

Savaged (Package Piledriver)

Former CWA High Voltage Champion (1x)

Previous Experience (If any): He’s wrestled in small, local companies but nothing major

Injury History (If any): Broken nose

Name of character representative*: Kevin Owens
    Picture*:

Brief backstory: Nathan Savage grew up in a broken home with his father leaving him and his mother when he was very young. His mother than passed away from cancer when he was just 15, and it was then he lived on the street for many years until one day he saw a local wrestling promotion advertising a show. He signed up for it, made some money to help himself out. For years after that he continued to wrestle in small promotions around the country, making small money but enough to get by. He soon found a woman that he married and they ended up having two children together. Later on he was found by CWA legend, Clint Shepard, who took Nate under his wing and helped him make his way to CWA.

Now all Nate wants is to provide a better life for him and his family, one that he never had growing up. He has a massive chip on his shoulder due to his rough upbringing, and will stop at nothing to get what he wants in order to provide for his family. In the ring he's been known to fight dirty and will not hesitate to bend the rules in his favor. He's cold, calculating, and shows absolutely no remorse for his actions, and he's been known to talk trash to his opponents during matches.

At Global Collision Nate took out his now former mentor Clint Shepard after he believed that Shepard was holding him back from his true potential, and trying to take away what he calls his spot.

Recently, Nate has earned the respect of the fans after recent performances (most specifically in the 2017 Steel Roulette match) and they have started to show their appreciation for him, but it still makes no difference to him whether they cheer or boo him.

Promo*: (It doesn't have to be long, but you do need to write something.)
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 10-02-2017 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Tweaked disposition, wrestling style, and added in a new part of his backstory for recent developments

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Nate Savage

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to snatch up Kevin Owens as a character rep.

The Clint Shepard as baby face manager dynamic could lead to some cool stuff.

Hakuna Matata

Status
      Country                    United States

I had written this last week but I completely forgot to post it. Alas, here it is, though I'm not sure if it should be counted. As for what I said about everyone in the promo, don't take it to heart, it's all in good fun and it's my character speaking.

----------------------------

The scene begins on a shot of a steel chair located nowhere in particular. Soon a shadow of someone appears on the floor beneath the chair and the owner of the shadow appears, Nate Savage. He's in his wrestling gear consisting of his black sleevless shirt with the word "Savage" plastered on it with a white, grungy looking font, and his black shorts along with his black boots. He takes a seat on the chair and look deeply into the camera with an icy cold glare...

I asked for this time to speak my mind a little, and Mr. Hanson was kind enough to grant me my request. He seems to have some sense, unlike that idiot before him, though I do have to question some of Mr. Hanson's decision making but I'll get to that shortly. First I'd like to speak about the events that transpired last week when I lost to Leo Taylor, which was a fluke by the way. Leo, you got lucky and I'm sure you're on cloud nine right now moving on in this tournament but soon enough you'll get knocked off and dropped back down on your head into reality. Maybe then that'll knock some sense into that idiotic brain of yours and make you realize that this isn't some fantasy, make believe world we live in and a grown man like you shouldn't be parading around like some goof in a costume every week.

He lets out a sigh.

I digress though, but Leo that wasn't the last time we'll meet in the ring and you can count on the next time ending much differently. Moving on to more pressing matters, and that's my next match, which WHEN I do win I will be the next High Voltage champion. There's no "if" because I WILL WIN! It doesn't matter to me who I have to go through, but I suppose I should mention them so they can't say that I didn't warn them beforehand. First off we have Elijah Edwards, the man who came so close to beating that bloated mouth-breather Jon Snowmantashi last week, but in typical Elijah Edwards fashion he came up just short. That's pretty much your life story isn't Elijah? You can just never win the big one. Well, no wait a minute, you did win the High Voltage championship didn't you? Oh yeah that's right, but in your first title defense you failed and dropped it to LIGHTBRINGER.

He chuckles as he shakes his head.

How does it feel to know how much of a failure you are and how you'll never amount to anything? I ask because you're the expert at that. You toot your own horn and then when the time comes you blow it. Yeah, you got some fluke victories over the likes of Craig Owens and Jonathan McGinnis but you're still the same Elijah Edwards that's a loser and always will be...

He continues to chuckle some more.

Then there's Humanity, and this is where I question Noah Hanson's decision making because on what planet does it make sense to give this opportunity to Humanity? What exactly has this man done to be in this match? He's gone for god knows how long and now he expects to waltz right back in and get a championship opportunity in his first match back?

He starts to get heated when saying this but composes himself.

No matter, because at the end of the night he'll be left lying on the mat just like the others in the match, and then he'll fade back into obscurity where he belongs with all of the other CWA relics looking for an easy paycheck.

He shifts in his seat a bit.

Ethan Conner, well I have nothing bad to say about the kid because unlike the other goons in this match I actually have a slight respect. That doesn't mean I won't hurt him though. Don't take my respect for kindness Ethan because when that bell rings, and if you get in my way I will break you. I will hurt you in ways that you can't even imagine. Your brother won't be there to watch your back and help you weasel your way to victory, so don't be surprised if I send you crashing to the mat with a Nasty Bomb...

He shrugs his shoulders.

Last but not least, or so he thinks...Cyrus Truth. The be all, end all of CWA. This so called "One True King". What a load of crap...

He stands up from his seat without taking his eyes off the camera.

You come back with all of this fanfare and hype after being gone for months. The fans are excited to see you because they buy into your garbage even though you abadoned ship and went to FWA seeking more glory. You see Cyrus, that's what I don't like about you. You're nothing than a glory hound, and now you come back to CWA seeking the glory that you failed to capture in FWA. Yet you'll fail again so there was really no purpose in you returning because you're just letting all of those sheep that worship you down. I mean, take a look at your track record since returning Cyrus, you lost at Kings Reign Supreme and if that wasn't bad enough you lost AGAIN last week at Adrenaline Rush.

Maybe it's God's way of telling you to just give up because you just can't cut it anymore. You're a relic, a thing of the past like Humanity and that's where you both belong, in the past. You're yesterday's news and guys like me are on the front page of today's news so why don't you do yourself and all of your pathetic followers a favor and just give it up. Knowing you though and how stupid and prideful you are you won't give it up, and what you fail to realize is that pride is going to get you hurt Cyrus. If you won't give it up I will gladly help you and by help you I mean I will beat you senseless until there's nothing left of you.

The camera zooms in now.

I don't know if you know this Cyrus but I don't take too kindly to guys like you trying to take my spot. Didn't you see what I did to my former mentor Clint Shepard? He's lucky that he can still walk after what I did to him. You won't be as lucky when I'm through with you Cyrus, and that goes for everyone else in this match...watch out...

With that he storms off and the scene fades out.
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 09-06-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Jimmy King is the only person to apologize for cutting a heel promo.

You're adorable.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Thread Information