Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Ongoing Worst Wrestler Of The Year Discussion Thread

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

2015 Ongoing Worst Wrestler Of The Year Discussion Thread

So who are the early contenders for worst wrestler of 2015?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can Adam Rose make it a treble? I personally don't think he's been on TV enough to offend me that much, despite his very good match with Roman Reigns last week I think Bray Wyatt will be up there.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Re: 2015 Ongoing Worst Wrestler Of The Year Discussion Thread

The Raymond Leppan award*

I don't think Rose has really been on our screens enough to warrant winning this award, despite how much joy it would give me to see him get the hattrick.

If Bray doesn't pull some quality matches out of the bag in the 2nd half of the year, I think he's in with a great shout of winning this by virtue of how much interest in him has died down and his predictable booking pattern.

Corbin is a possibility, but it's hard to know how good/bad he is because his matches don't last long enough to know for sure. I enjoyed the longish match he had with Neville for example.

Usual suspects from NJPW; Fale, Gallows, Anderson, Omega, Yujiro

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Bad Luck Fale would mount my list. I groan every time I watch Tamina wrestle too. Bray Wyatt is also up there. Kane matches are a chore for me to go through, same with Big Show actually, besides the Roman Reigns one but that might be hating them more than the matches, I don't know.

If a lot more of us watched TNA, I'd say the whole roster can win this award together

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

We have our winners. Their shit is getting so much worse now, and I don't even know how that is possible. I don't know how their shitty match structure has gotten worse. I've only enjoyed maybe one match from the Young Bucks this entire year. So intolerable now. Fuck.

Adam Rose isn't featured enough anymore to really hate him. Plus he's actually had some kind of enjoyable stuff on Main Event/Superstars. Things less frustrating than Young Bucks matches. You can make a case for other Bullet Club members.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent View Post

We have our winners. Their shit is getting so much worse now, and I don't even know how that is possible. I don't know how their shitty match structure has gotten worse. I've only enjoyed maybe one match from the Young Bucks this entire year. So intolerable now. Fuck.

Adam Rose isn't featured enough anymore to really hate him. Plus he's actually had some kind of enjoyable stuff on Main Event/Superstars. Things less frustrating than Young Bucks matches. You can make a case for other Bullet Club members.
    Well I would of thought they'd be more appropriate winners of 'worst tag team of the year' than this

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

I'm tempted to toss Jeff Jarrett's name into the mix here, simply for bringing Karen to the ring at Wrestle Kingdom.

From the WWE side of things, I can't see myself voting for anyone over Wyatt. Rose isn't on tv enough, Corbin is growing on me after that promo last week and I don't give enough fucks about the lower-tier divas to nominate them.

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Well I would of thought they'd be more appropriate winners of 'worst tag team of the year' than this
    They're so fucking bad they should co-win this too.

EDIT: Or at least give it to Matt Jackson since Nick wasn't completely bad in the Super Juniors

either way fuck the bucks
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Brick Shithouse

Status

I'm on the Wyatt hate train as much as anyone but I don't think he's been absolutely atrocious this year. He just had a good match with Reigns and had a really fun match with Ryback.

Compare that with someone like Big Show, who has had no redeeming qualities this year. Or Kane.

Internet Favorite

Status

Naomi and Big Show would be my winners of this award for Male and Female. Tamina is a very close 2nd to Naomi and Kane is #2 also

Harley Quinn and Stirling for the win

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Compare that with someone like Big Show, who has had no redeeming qualities this year. Or Kane.
    Big Show had a really good LMS match with Reigns at Extreme Rules and at least Kane has been restricted to tag matches for the most part.

Yooooo Mang

Status

Abyss is still the standard for this award

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Egypt

Any vote not for Kenny Omega thus far is a bad vote.
    Angels in Flight~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

WAKE UP

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Booty View Post
    Abyss is still the standard for this award
    Does Abyss still wrestle? I have not seen his name in ages.

I guess Kane is my default vote as he's still somehow active in a prominent role. Wyatt's not a bad shout though I do think, if he's the worst of the bunch then things rally aren't that bad. He's just dull but not irredeemable.

Yooooo Mang

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    Does Abyss still wrestle? I have not seen his name in ages.

I guess Kane is my default vote as he's still somehow active in a prominent role. Wyatt's not a bad shout though I do think, if he's the worst of the bunch then things rally aren't that bad. He's just dull but not irredeemable.
    Yup he and Storm were tag team champs at one point this year

Rusev Day Smod

Status

I would much rather see Wyatt than I would Kane to be honest. Wyatt's matches haven't been terrible. Kane looks like he is one bump away from being unable to walk in every match.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

WAKE UP

Status

Baron Corbin is a really good shout for this.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Doc Gallows has shot up to the top of the ballot with his awful G1.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

1. Kenny Omega - Running away with this one by now. Zero good performances. Really bringing down the Jr's Division in NJPW. I do not get excited at all to see him on indy cards in the US any longer. His act is tiresome. He's not funny. Fuck. Why does every company like putting him over right now?

2. Baron Corbin - He's had several chances by now to show some kind of improvement or worth as a top heel performer in NXT, a place flooded with people noticeably more gifted than him, and he's really failed to leave any mark. He's so fucking boring trying to carry a match. This could change after tomorrow but he's still noticeably limited.

3. Big Show Braun Strowman - thanks Ed

Also considered Doc Gallows, Charlotte, Eva Marie, Karl Anderson, Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro, both Young Bucks, Kane, EVIL, and of course our dear friend Adam Rose. Kind of killed my Bray hatred a bit but still should be in consideration for his first half.

I'm sure there's others I'm missing.
    Last edited by Tennessee Nicky; 12-15-2015 at 08:13 PM.
    -------
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

I actually think if Corbin can put on a decent match tomorrow night with Apollo Crews then he's done enough to dodge this award. I think it's hard to deny that he's improved from the babyface squashes that started the year. His showings at Takeover: Respect, as well them allowing him to be himself in his character, is starting to win me around.

1. Kenny Omega. Been having stinkers all year and I cannot handle another year of him being the top of the pile in the Jr's division that contains Kushida, Shelley, Tanaka, Komatsu, Dorada, BUSHI, Liger, Finlay Jr, White plus the returning Kamaitachi.

2. Eva Marie - Seeing as though it's a unisex award, hard to look past eva as a contender. The training with Kendrick did not pay off, there at least has to be an ounce of natural athletic ability to make it as a wrestler, and she has none. Nothing natural about her in the ring, you can see her trying to remember the upcoming spots in her head.

3. Braun Strowman. Am I the only one who thinks this guy is terrible? Getting pushed way above his station and it scares me that WWE have been protecting him from the get go and that eventually we're going to end up with a Bray Wyatt/Braun Strowman feud. My thoughts exactly.

Oh god even I can't justify voting for Rose this year.

Status

Corbin should be nowhere near this list. He's improved quite a bit over the last six months. He'll probably get a shout from me for most improved.

Eva wins this by default but Strowman does suck something fierce.
    Last edited by PeepShow; 12-15-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Thread Information