Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AON Top 25 CWA Wrestlers.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: AON Top 25 CWA Wrestlers.

Means a lot to have my characters represented in this! Nice trip down memory lane when I still did e-fedding.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Status
      Country                    United States

Wow, I didn't expect to be listed so high on this list among some really awesome characters. Cool stuff.

God

Status

I remember being so excited when Nicky told me he wanted to bring Arsen in.

So many top names already that I think I can only think of two major guys still missing, but I havent kept up in recent years so am likely missing some.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Hey guys, its been awhile. Glad to see this efed still going strong.

Nice job on this thread AON. Nice trip down memory lane for sure. This efed was so much fun for so long.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Holy shit. God. Sawyer. AND Nicky All we need is Mr. Showtime to make a appearance and I'd have lived a full life
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Status

8#Chubby Carlos
    See, these guys when they see me going down to the ring, they think to themselves "What is This tub of goo gonna do? I'm gonna focus on the other guys". Well, BIG MISTAKE!!! What ever game plan they have going in, will be unless when they see me pulling of the coolest high-flying moves. They will start to panic and as we all know, when you start to panic, you make mistakes and when that happens, Chubby Carlos will be there to finish them off DUUUUDE.
    2010-2013
    Played by An Original Name
    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    CWA WrestleRoyale Winner 2012
    Match of the year (2012) Vs Cyrus Truth at FSA
    -
    Annnnnnnnnd just like that this list had lost all credibility…....

Ok so I want to make one thing perfectly clear. It was never my original intention to include my own character in this. Let alone in the top ten, because frankly I think it’ll be the height of arrogance to even consider it....But….well things came ahead when I discovered a month ago that NKA was number nine and eight (Yes, I’m THAT kind of idiot) And, here we are, Narcissism born out of necessity...

...So, let’s have a talk about Chubby Carlos -If you’re not a fan of aimless rambling then maybe you want to skip this one-

First things first: Chubby Carlos, was a damn stupid idea for a character and in 2010 I was a damn stupid kid. You want to know how stupid? It was either between Chubby Carlos. Or a mad scientist character. Looking at the early stuff, It’s like looking pictures of yourself going through a goth phrase and thinking to yourself: “God, what the hell was I thinking” Because they were awful. As awful as awful as can be, My first ever promo pretty much had to be rewritten entirely by Sawyer, because I doubt it was legitable. The thing of it is was, you can make a fun character. You can make a comic relief character. Those are great. But you absolutely can’t NOT make one that’s one dimensional. Because if they have one dimension, they just have one joke told over and over again “Ha-ha look at him he’s fat and he’s doing 450’s isn’t that funny?” ETC and it might be the funniest joke in the world, but if you tell it over and over again. Pretty sure it’s going to run thin and I will freely admit that Chubby Carlos was for a longest time a one note, one dimensional gimmicked wrestler.

So what changed?

You asked any writer that’s ever had a prolonged successful in this and they’ll tell you the exact same thing: You need to give your wrestler a piece of yourself something you as a person can give your creation something to identify yourself with.

In short that’s what I did (...and this is where it gets sappy)

Since birth I’ve suffered from CP. Cerebral palsy. Which if you don’t know is a disorder in the brain that effects basic motor skills and is a very common disability (Yes, all those spelling errors are starting to make sense now aren’t they?) For people who has seen people who suffer from CP know that it’s a terrible debilitating ailment and the fact that I’m able to clearly communicate with people let alone type these words shows I’m one of the lucky ones, so as you can imagine, High school was not a good time for me and because of this I’ve been battling with social anxiety and depression during that time. No friends. Bullied, the only real outlet I had was….Well Chubby.
    and just like that things changed: He was no longer just a one note funny fat guy. He was a man with a problem he was determined to overcome and just like that I had a voice. I had an outlet to voice my own issues. In a sense he was the idealized version of myself, yes he was difference. yes he was a misfit. But he embraced it. It made him stronger and in time that made me feel stronger and trust me, that is no small thing.

...and that’s why I stopped. Because in 2013. I figured out: I didn’t need Chubby anymore, that year I graduated high school, I actually grew the courage to talk to my peers and I even managed to get an amazingly wonderful girl to hang out with me. I’m not going to say, it’s all down to CWA but, if I didn’t have this place? This outlet? The idea of looking forward to shows every week. I would have been very hard to get through…

So, thank you CWA, thanks to the staff. Thanks to the writers. Thanks to everyone that had ever been involved in this section. I owe you far more then you can ever know.

...and thank you to Chubs...maybe I’ll see you again down the road

Spoiler:

NEXT:Who the hell is Seth Rollins?
    Spoiler:

Last edited by An Original Name; 01-02-2016 at 08:21 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

A list without a mention of Chubby godamned Carlos is a sad, sad list.

Bless Chubby Carlos. When I first arrived in CWA, I remember reading a Carlos RP and thinking 'I genuinely like this dude. Hope he wins stuff.' And to see him, a comedy-based character who grew into being so much more, win the Wrestle-Royale, THEN cap it off with the sweetest prize there is in the CWA Championship, was godamned great. Dude deserves a mention on this list as much as anyone else does.

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post

First things first: Chubby Carlos, was a damn stupid idea for a character and in 2010 I was a damn stupid kid. You want to know how stupid? It was either between Chubby Carlos. Or a mad scientist character. Looking at the early stuff, It’s like looking pictures of yourself going through a goth phrase and thinking to yourself: “God, what the hell was I thinking” Because they were awful. As awful as awful as can be, My first ever promo pretty much had to be rewritten entirely by Sawyer, because I doubt it was legitable. The thing of it is was, you can make a fun character. You can make a comic relief character. Those are great. But you absolutely can’t NOT make one that’s one dimensional. Because if they have one dimension, they just have one joke told over and over again “Ha-ha look at him he’s fat and he’s doing 450’s isn’t that funny?” ETC and it might be the funniest joke in the world, but if you tell it over and over again. Pretty sure it’s going to run thin and I will freely admit that Chubby Carlos was for a longest time a one note, one dimensional gimmicked wrestler.

So what changed?

You asked any writer that’s ever had a prolonged successful in this and they’ll tell you the exact same thing: You need to give your wrestler a piece of yourself something you as a person can give your creation something to identify yourself with.

In short that’s what I did (...and this is where it gets sappy)

Since birth I’ve suffered from CP. Cerebral palsy. Which if you don’t know is a disorder in the brain that effects basic motor skills and is a very common disability (Yes, all those spelling errors are starting to make sense now aren’t they?) For people who has seen people who suffer from CP know that it’s a terrible debilitating ailment and the fact that I’m able to clearly communicate with people let alone type these words shows I’m one of the lucky ones, so as you can imagine, High school was not a good time for me and because of this I’ve been battling with social anxiety and depression during that time. No friends. Bullied, the only real outlet I had was….Well Chubby.
    and just like that things changed: He was no longer just a one note funny fat guy. He was a man with a problem he was determined to overcome and just like that I had a voice. I had an outlet to voice my own issues. In a sense he was the idealized version of myself, yes he was difference. yes he was a misfit. But he embraced it. It made him stronger and in time that made me feel stronger and trust me, that is no small thing.

...and that’s why I stopped. Because in 2013. I figured out: I didn’t need Chubby anymore, that year I graduated high school, I actually grew the courage to talk to my peers and I even managed to get an amazingly wonderful girl to hang out with me. I’m not going to say, it’s all down to CWA but, if I didn’t have this place? This outlet? The idea of looking forward to shows every week. I would have been very hard to get through…

So, thank you CWA, thanks to the staff. Thanks to the writers. Thanks to everyone that had ever been involved in this section. I owe you far more then you can ever know.

...and thank you to Chubs...maybe I’ll see you again down the road

Something about reading this makes me feel sappy feelings deep inside of me. Like, I dig hearing someone talk about the background behind creating their character any time, and the story of Carlos's creation just feels so... y'know? I don't know the words for it, but the line 'Because in 2013, I figured out: I didn’t need Chubby anymore' is just... both heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. It's like the part in the movie where the main character gives up something they've been carrying the entire film because it meant something to them, only to place it aside because while they appreciate the emotional help said thing has given them, they've moved past it and don't need to carry it around anymore.

You go, AON. Keep on rockin'.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

HOSS MOD

Status

Ah yes, my first Five Star Attraction and the end of my first World Title reign. I recall going into that match wanting to see how hard AON and Carlos could bring it. Lo and behold, the fat man became the first person in CWA history to beat me straight-up. It was a great build-up and a rather fun rivalry we had in the lead up to FSA where I pushed Carlos to see how much he had evolved and AON did not disappoint.

Ya done good, AON.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

When AON started here, I remember how green he was. Very excited but horrible as well. To be fair though, I was really bad too when I started. I guess most of us were lol. But you turned out to be really, really good, and it shows by the fact that you became World Champion. I'll take some of the credit for that as I was the one that took one under my wing lol :-P

Im not sure how many people actually read our Snake Eyes' promos, but those were awesome in my opinion. Fun times with Frankie Enzo and Peter Jacobs

Oh and also I really think Novakain should have been on the list, he was an awesome character imo.

Status

So. Um. Hey.

Only been like four years.

So confession time, The reason I never finished the list, is because I'm an idiot, After I did Chubby Carlos on the list -Which I still feel like that was just kissing my own butt- I realized to abject horror that in my OG list, I forgot to factor in a VERY big name, that I felt would invalidate the whole list, if I didn't include him, so this died a death to avoid my own shame.

But considering the 10th year of CWA; maybe it's time to finish this.

Keep in mind; I started this three years ago, and if I were to redo it, I would redo a LOT of the placements (For one Jon Snow would be a shoe-in for top ten as well as MVH.) but if you guys are willing to look pass that, I think the rest of the list is credible.

Lets do this.

So number seven will be written up soon in the meantime, for those who need a refresher.

THE LIST SO FAR;
    25# Warren Peace
    #24 Ralph McCoy
    #23 “The Natural” Steve Osborn
    #22 Humanity
    #21 Nero James
    #20 Clint Shepard
    #19 Danny Hound
    #18 Diego Gonzalaz
    #17 The Guardian Devil
    #16 Riff Radley/Samuel Hyde
    #15 Rich Stone
    #14 “The Real Deal” Joey Nicholas
    13# Kyle Crosby
    12# A Mouthful Of Awesome
    11# The Future

10# Rolando Fuentes
    9#Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    8#Chubby Carlos

Up next; Number Seven.

Last edited by An Original Name; 03-12-2019 at 12:48 PM.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

On a randomly passing note, MVH/Super Saiyan was so fucking good both as a writer and as a person. Sucks they just vanished. Really enjoyed talking to them and RPing with them.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    On a randomly passing note, MVH/Super Saiyan was so fucking good both as a writer and as a person. Sucks they just vanished. Really enjoyed talking to them and RPing with them.
    Agreed. Super creative and really easy to talk to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

Status

There was something great about SS. I used to talk to him all the time on Skype, He had an outside the box way of thinking and approaching writing as a whole. You'd never mistake a SS creation for anyone else, He had this distinct style of promoing that was Low energy, oddly soft-spoken, enigmatic, yet killer at the same time.

Miss that guy,
    Last edited by An Original Name; 03-12-2019 at 01:47 PM.

Thread Information