Thread: Injury Update on Cyrus Truth

HOSS MOD

Status

Injury Update on Cyrus Truth

Source: Top Rope Observer

It's being reported by top CWA officials that Cyrus Truth has suffered numerous injuries and reaggravated several lingering issues he's had in the past at the hands of Shade on the recent London edition of Adrenaline Rush. Though the exact nature of the injuries have yet to be revealed due in part to Cyrus's notorious propensity for secrecy, our insiders have been able to confirm that they are severe enough to where Cyrus will be out of action for the foreseeable future.

These injuries couldn't have come at a worse time, as Truth has been in recent contract renegotiations with the Clique Wrestling Alliance after setting records for both the longest individual reign as World Champion as well as the most days total as World Champion. CWA officials were hoping to lock Cyrus down for another exclusive contract, but with the injury that may not happen as quickly as they had hoped.

Adrenaline Rush General Manager Isaac Richmann sent out a series of Tweets addressing the issue:

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Richmann @CWARichmann
    We had our differences, but I never stopped respecting or valuing Truth as a wrestler. CWA will miss you and always be here to come home to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Richmann @CWARichmann
    As for Shade, I will address his attack on the next Adrenaline Rush. #HailTruth #GetWellSoon
    Other CWA talent has Tweeted about this situation, though one who's been surprisingly silent is the current CWA World Heavyweight Champion Jonathan McGinnis, who defeated Cyrus Truth at World's Strongest for the title. Rumors abound as to what Cyrus said to McGinnis after the assault from Shade, but he's been difficult to get a hold of.

We will keep you informed as we learn more details.

OOC: Feel free to leave your character's tweets in this thread on this particular issue. May even take a page out of FWA's book and start a dedicated Twitter thread if it's something y'all are interested in. We'll see.
    Last edited by Cyrus Truth; 06-17-2015 at 11:12 AM.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Re: Injury Update on Cyrus Truth

"In December 2012 me and Cyrus Truth had the greatest FSA match of all time. A prideful man whose loyalty and sense of honour is unmatched.GOAT"-Chubby Carlos
    -
    "Popping the champagne corks tonight. Such is the faith of all good men...." -Noah Hanson

OOC: on vacation but couldn't let this go
    Last edited by An Original Name; 06-17-2015 at 12:29 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Thank you Roman

Status
      Country                    United States

@CWAIcon: Cyrus and I go way back even though we only ever had one match before I hung up my boots, but without a doubt he was one of my toughest opponents. It's a shame to see him go down the way he did, and here's to hoping to a speedy recovery for the one and only Exile...

@CWAIcon: As for Shade, don't worry he'll get what is coming to him soon enough and I know that McGinnis will be more than happy to dish out some punishment like only he can #SuperkickParty

@TJStyles: Yo, what happened to Cyrus was not cool dawg. Cyrus is the homie, and doesn't deserve to go down like that. Eh yo Shade, come out to the west side with that face paint on and see what happens #ThugLife

@DiegoGonzalez: Man, not cool what happened to mi amigo Cyrus. That puta Shade will get his, no doubt...

@AshleyAdams: I have more important things to worry about than what happened to whatshisface #Whocares

OOC: CWAIcon is Clint Shepard for those unaware.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snowmantashi @InhumanKAIJU
    Valar Morghulis, Cyrus Truth.
    Jon Snowmantashi just started watching Game of Thrones to improve his english.

HOSS MOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LeJon Brames View Post
    Jon Snowmantashi just started watching Game of Thrones to improve his english.
    His Braavosi is pretty solid, at the very least.

Danger Zone

Status

@AndreJones Sucks what happened to @ExiledTruth. Oh well, time for someone to step up #welcometotheshow
    Last edited by Cyrus Truth; 06-17-2015 at 07:36 PM.

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

CWA World Heavyweight Champion Jonathan McGinnis

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan McGinnis @McGinnisVsKayfabe
    I wish Cyrus nothing but the best in his recovery. Don't worry, going to take Shade to a #SuperkickParty in #SuperKickCity. Just for ya.

Now Playing In The BTB & Non Wrestling BTB Section

Spoiler:

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

Status

Via Facebook

Wishing Cyrus Truth a speedy recovery. Here's to hoping his injuries aren't serious.

(Chris Kennedy, 3 time FWA Champion)

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

A rare, exclusive word from Krash's MySpace page:

Krashy: If there is one man, one athlete, who I would honestly rate head and shoulders above the rest, it would be Cyrus Truth without a second thought. His mind and athletic prowess are second-to-none, and I will always cherish the opportunities he and I had to tear the ring apart together. To hear of these injuries, rumors or not, certainly brings a downer on the room, and I hope for a safe, healthy recovery for CWA's own Exile.

Godspeed, Cyrus.

The Dude Abides

Status

Having just come off an injury myself, I can sympathize with this unfortunate turn of fate for CT.

I'll be expecting you to come back better than ever so I can finally beat you.

#GetWellSoonChamp

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk
    Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die

Thank you Roman

Status

Wrestlers from all around wishing Cyrus Truth the best, along with Chris Kennedy from FWA there's another FWA star wishing star all of the best in his recovery...

@FearlessGhost: Cyrus Truth, a great warrior in CWA has gone down but not without a fight. My deepest wishes for Cyrus to getting well sooner rather than later...

@FearlessGhost: By the way, this man that took out Cyrus looks a lot like me, but I assure you that we did not share the same views and outlooks. I fight for the fans and for FWA, while he only cares for himself and wants nothing more than to bring harm to others.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

People's Champion

Status

Austerio @Austerio

"I wish I was the one to take Cyrus Truth out. #GoodRiddance."

Team Kick

Status

Shade breaks his hitherto social media blackout on Cyrus Truth...

Quote Originally Posted by @ShadeOfTheFlame
    Looks like the Truth set you free, Cyrus…the truth being I deserve that title more than you ever will.

Curtain Jerker

Status

@TheApolloMars Sometimes I manage to sympathize with uncultured swine. This is not one of those times. #loser #Apolloforchampion

Thread Information