Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 112 of 112

Thread: VIP Membership Announcement

  1. #101
    Booty Nights
    Chest Rockwell's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,910
    Rep Power
    137861

    Re: VIP Membership Announcement

    to be honest Ed things are just tight for me right now...that's the whole reason I offered to trade Avatar making for it...thought it was a win win but Nash and Jim shut that down quickly because well I've clearly not earned enough good will at this place...meh it is what it is..


  2. #102
    Come and take it
    Stonewall Dakson's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19,833
    Rep Power
    70605
      Country                    United States

    Re: VIP Membership Announcement

    Guys look.

    DD could have sold this site to some dbags and you would be visiting a One Direction fan site right now.

    Be thankful that Ed and Nash are trying to continue what DD started.

    If I have some extra cash later on I will try to contribute some just because I appreciate what they are doing.

  3. #103
    Your Least Favorite Mod

    Evil Jon's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    11,594
    Rep Power
    285149
      Country                    Canada

    Re: VIP Membership Announcement

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang View Post
    Guys look.

    DD could have sold this site to some dbags and you would be visiting a One Direction fan site right now.

    Be thankful that Ed and Nash are trying to continue what DD started.

    If I have some extra cash later on I will try to contribute some just because I appreciate what they are doing.
    You know shit's fucked if Dak's being sensible

  4. #104
    I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

    Nash's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Shoutbox
    Posts
    11,749
    Rep Power
    204296

    Re: VIP Membership Announcement

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Booty View Post
    to be honest Ed things are just tight for me right now...that's the whole reason I offered to trade Avatar making for it...thought it was a win win but Nash and Jim shut that down quickly because well I've clearly not earned enough good will at this place...meh it is what it is..
    Well that seems a bit unfair.

    Ed and I spoke about this, If we wanted to commission, say, a new pack of WC avatars from the membership, we would do and we'd probably pay a nominal fee depending on the quality and or size of the pack. If you then used that money for VIP that's up to you. Essentially the principle of free VIP is dead as far as I'm concerned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Truthfully Duke I probably did a boner at times. I took School after I was held back in the 3rd Grade seriously maybe too seriously at times. I wished I would of enjoyed it a bit more. I think my path is still being made to be honest.

    Fantrax Premiership \ Fantrax Division 1

    WC Fantrax Premiership

    2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall



  5. #105
    On Vacation
    Crocker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    48,774
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    England

    Re: VIP Membership Announcement

    We will have to put you in the HOF this year Booty.

  6. #106
    Booty Nights
    Chest Rockwell's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,910
    Rep Power
    137861

    Re: VIP Membership Announcement

    Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    We will have to put you in the HOF this year Booty.
    Sounds good to me


  7. #107
    Booty Nights
    Chest Rockwell's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,910
    Rep Power
    137861

    Re: VIP Membership Announcement

    Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Well that seems a bit unfair.

    Ed and I spoke about this, If we wanted to commission, say, a new pack of WC avatars from the membership, we would do and we'd probably pay a nominal fee depending on the quality and or size of the pack. If you then used that money for VIP that's up to you. Essentially the principle of free VIP is dead as far as I'm concerned
    When it's trading services for services it's not free. I'm not asking for a handout guys.


  8. #108
    For A Better WC

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    29,016
    Rep Power
    455666
      Country                    England

    Re: VIP Membership Announcement

    Just sent you a PM about this Booty.

  9. #109
    THE 559

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,800
    Rep Power
    76698
      Country                    Ireland

    Re: VIP Membership Announcement

    Boys fucking hell. We're talking 75c a Bleedin month here. Come off it. Shit everyday my job is to sign up as many people as possible to a 21€ a month deal. And yeno what maybe ive the gift of the gab but in six hours of cold calling i sign up 12+ a day. The two lads aren't trying to do you, it's an unbelievably fair deal. I was under the impression that PayPal was the only way to pay for this hence why I'm not vip but now seeing I can just pay it by card I'll be upgrading as soon as im paid on Thursday. Think about it we are talking pennies let's not be petty. Imagine ed and Nash didn't buy the site? Could've just been chucked out with no reason at all.

    Jesus lads it's not even 3c a day.
    LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!


  10. #110
    God's Gift to God
    PowerfulCoxatron's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Suplex City, Bitch
    Posts
    15,572
    Rep Power
    162176

    Re: VIP Membership Announcement

    All things considered we can't treat people like shit just because they might not be able to afford it. It IS a change going from not paying to paying

    ily

  11. #111
    Booty Nights
    Chest Rockwell's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,910
    Rep Power
    137861

    Re: VIP Membership Announcement

    Yeah thanks for making me feel like a poor dirtbag TIG! If i got billed $.72 a week that work for me haha


  12. #112
    formerly TE
    The One True King

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,473
    Rep Power
    8127

    Re: VIP Membership Announcement

    lol The ride has gone on for quite long enough.

    I was slightly irked when I saw I wasn't VIP anymore since it was part of the WH/Monks deal that happened ages ago. It's just that tho, that shit happened ages ago... Ownership has changed hands multiple times since then. I can't believe I actually read through all of this but I did and in the end no one has anything to complain about IMO. It was awesome when DD ran things for the same reasons Danny mentioned, he did not run the site in a business sense and wasn't thinking of +/-'s when he had money in the bank and smoking that free herb via his usual dealing :p It's a different site now and it's not run by people who wanna bleed money every month. It's quite simple, if you love this site as much as some of you claim then support it by keeping it alive and re-up on some new VIP. Sure changing ownership with contracts/deals/whateverthefuckyouwannacallthem can get you into grey areas but $28 dollars for 3 years is it? That is nothing compared to other forums/browser games out there. I will buy some more VIP next paycheck I get a chance to.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •