Thread: True Hero - A Message from Lenny Delafonte

Chikara Trainee

Status

True Hero - A Message from Lenny Delafonte

A Message from Lenny Delafonte
    Date: May 17th 2015
    Time: 1:25am

A true hero. One who exceeds our expectations, and then a little bit more. Someone who literally or figuratively dies for the sake of others. A True Hero is one who simply gives the people what they want. Sugar coats each word that he speaks, and the people just eat it up. Maybe that is why America has so many people with diabetes, or obesity problems. A true hero tries to be the good guy in every situation. He dresses modestly, and always a gentlemen to the ladies. He takes care of his own, looks after his family. Everytime a bad situation arises, he always comes up with a positive solution, even if others doesn't feel the same way. He knows what the right thing to do is, and so he does it. Ah, but then people doesn't want the right thing to be done. There is more risk for them if he does the right thing. Well guess what my friends. That sumb***h doesn't exist in this world. Or in the next world. Or even on another friggin planet. Who are you to say that you are a true hero yourself? There isn't a hero on this earth. Just survivors of the hell others have put them through. Wanna know why though? I'll tell ya. See, people in this world are only out to prove the inexusable truth. We are all out for ourselves. Nothing else matters. No one elses agenda matters to us. We want what we want We look because we choose to be. Then you have those who try to look like other people, and in the end, they have lost who they really are. Those people are the kind where they come out looking worse than they went coming in, if ya ask me. So, if you want me to really get your attention, let me show you just what I'm talking about. You have these superstars in FWA just follicking around with glee and joy, trying to make it to the top. They do the right thing, do the right move, suck up to the higher ups, and so on. Then you have these pricks who try to pay their way to the top of the chain. Yet everyone is going for one thing: The FWA Championship. I don't give a crap who says that it just ain't about the title - hell, I mean gees people you know what you really want. You want that damn championship gold. You want the money that comes with it. You want your face on every billboard and tv advertisement. You want the fame. You want the fortune. But you can't and won't handle the real truth. No matter how hard you try to do the right thing, no matter how hard you try to climb up however way you want too. One thing will always and forever be, and that is that I'm coming to put all of you in your damn place, no matter what the cost, and at the end of this road - there will only be one champion standing tall, and that champion is named Lenny Delafonte.
    Last edited by Legendary Game; 05-17-2015 at 10:11 PM.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Re: True Hero - A Message from Lenny Delafonte

You should switch to the classic skin. No one is using the black skin in FWA. We can't see you
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Chikara Trainee

Status

Re: True Hero - A Message from Lenny Delafonte

Color is changed - thanks!

Thread Information