View Poll Results: Who is the better Pro Wrestler?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • John Cena

13 52.00%
  • Roman Reigns

12 48.00%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 3rd Round - John Cena Vs Roman Reigns

The Cream In Your Coffee

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 3rd Round - John Cena Vs Roman Reigns

~~~JOHN CENA~~~

~~~ROMAN REIGNS~~~

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 3rd Round - John Cena Vs Roman Reigns

What a great draw here. I'll go with Reigns. Both guys have had their problems over the past year, but both have also delivered in situations where it mattered most. Reigns I would say has done it better. He's on a role in big matches at the moment.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Good gawd, this draw. I'm not sure who to vote for but since I want Reigns to go really far this year

Status

Reigns has been in the arguable MOTN for three straight PPVs. Cena's done some great stuff with Rusev and the U.S. title challenges have been fun if unspectacular.

I'm gonna say Roman. I think he's coming up big where it counts right now, and damn, having an entertaining match with Big Show deserves a lot of respect. Believe that.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

Say My Name

Status

This was almost impossible to vote for but if we are going on the past year I have gone with Cena marginally. He arguably had his best matches with Orton including their Hell in a Cell Match.

He was part of one of the best Triple Threats I have seen at the Rumble and he has done well with Rusev minus the Chain Match. Reigns is on a massive role and one more MOTN on PPV and he would have most likely got my vote.

TOUGH DRAW!
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

What a tough vote, both are great, both have been involved in great feuds, title matches etc...But I'd Romans time, Cena is good, always is, but Roman has far improved match by match so he's my guy.

On Vacation

Status

I'm going with Cena. He had a great year last year, and is currently in a great feud.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

I like Roman, but I'm honestly surprised at the amount of love he is getting here against Cena, considering that over the last year Cena has been on fire. Recency bias for Reigns, I think because Cena has him beat here.

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Honestly can't believe my vote tied this for Cena. Three months ago this would have been 18-0 for him right now. Didn't realize we were basing the entire vote on those last three months.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Robin Williams Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

No One

Status

I think Cena's year has been as decent as Reigns bar his conflict with Lesnar (which included three great matches), there's been some awful stuff (Wyatts) and some decent/good stuff (Orton/Rollins). The Rusev feud has been nice but none of the matches have been great, they've all been good at best. On Reigns side, he had a good match with Orton (alike Cena) last year, and some great outings with Lesnar (alike Cena), Bryan, and now Big Show. I think even without the recency bias, they're both pretty even keel. The amount of spread between awful, decent, good, great between Roman/Cena is pretty even (and with Roman being out for quite a bit in the fall I believe, I'd give him a bigger nod).

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

So you're basing part of your vote on the fact that he was out for a portion of the year? Makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Robin Williams Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Status

If we're saying Cena had one of his better years, I'm struggling to remember much of it. He wrestled in the MOTY so far this year, which is big points for him, but Roman was in my pick for the runner-up so he's not running away in that category. Yeah, recency bias is deciding it for me but mostly because I don't think either man was spectacular until the last few months. Both of them have been at their best recently, so that's what I'm going off of.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

The Cream In Your Coffee

Status

Before Wrestlemania this wouldn't of even been a contest, it's clear to see that Reigns is winning over people with his recent efforts in the ring which is great to see, but the tight vote is a product of Reigns having a good match this past Sunday while Cena had a 'meh' match. Before Sunday it was nothing but love for John Cena's US title reign with the open challenge TV matches.

I don't feel like they're miles apart in terms of their big matches, but Cena's got the overall edge; I'd take the Shield/Evolution matches over the Cena/Wyatt matches, they worked together on some WWE title matches so that's a draw, then the Cena/Lesnar stuff I'd take over Reigns Vs Orton and Rollins, then while Reigns is out Cena has the Orton HIAC, The Survivor Series main and parts of the Rollins feud that was good. Cena obviously had the better of the Rumble, pretty even steven for Fastlane and then Reign's had the better of WM and Extreme Rules. All in all there's at least a 6 or 7 month period where Cena was producing the better matches

Where Cena takes the clear lead is that his character has been on point all year, there's not even a question of who's done the better promos between them; Cena has been the more enjoyable guy to watch out of the two taking the entire year into consideration (not that I feel it was THAT strong a Cena year)

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

I'm not even being bias with my Cena fandom because I actually like Roman too and have liked him for awhile, but I honestly think Cena has been better overall. With his weekly title defenses with the US title, and I actually liked the chain match at Extreme Rules although I may be in the minority in that.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Thread Information