Thread: Apollo Mars Adrenaline Rush 04-30-15 Promo

Curtain Jerker

Status

Apollo Mars Adrenaline Rush 04-30-15 Promo

The camera flickers on, revealing it’s surroundings. Apollo standing straight up, his hands locked behind his head, elbows stuck out to the side. Behind him, a bright white background. Infront, multiple photographers snapping pictures, flashes going off every few seconds. Viewers would be able to hear a quiet, “Yes! Work it, baby!” from one of the photographers. Upon further inspection of Apollo, his attire - or lack there of would become explicitly noticeable. His tanned skin was oiled up, his muscles clear, veins popping. He even had a few muscle striations on his biceps. The only thing covering his lower regions was plethora of beautiful, exotic looking women, there hands around his leg and over his crotch. Clearly, this was one of Apollo’s photoshoots.

The camera flashed for a moment or two longer, before ceasing.

Photographer: Take five, everybody. Apollo, you’re beautiful, don’t change anything!

The head photographer pointed at Apollo with a wink, before spinning around to face an intern, taking a coffee from a tray, before spitting it all over the poor boy.

Photographer: I said low-fat decaf! THIS IS AT LEAST TWO PERCENT!

He then followed up by tossing the cup on the ground.

Photographer: Clean that up!

The camera slowly shifts back to Apollo, the man holding the camera a bit uncomfortable at what he just saw, accidentally shaking the machine for a few seconds, before steadying. Apollo was now wearing a skimpy towel, or, by the size of the thing, rather a rag, barely covering him up, while chatting away. The camera zoomed in, picking up the last bits of conversation.

Apollo: So, the intern says, “How do you see through these glasses?” And I said…”With my eyes!”

Fake laughter ensues from the women, they, too wearing revealing towels.

One of the women: Oh, Apollo! You are -so- clever! I absolutely adore you!

The woman had that stuck up, snotty voice, and a resting bitch face, with full, pouty lips, blonde sausage curls dangling down from her head. She looked like she got a brand new mustang for her 14th birthday. Regardless of how horrible a person she may be, she sure was easy on the eyes.

Apollo: Oh, I know. I absolutely adore myself, too. Thank you, Holly.

The woman who just spoke, presumably Holly, seemed a bit embarrased, flushed with red.
    Holly: It’s Hailey.

Apollo raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow, looking a bit confused. He wrapped his toned arm around Holly, looking down at her.

Apollo: That’s what I said, Helen.

All the other women, whom were hoping to get a word in with Apollo, walked away, noticing he was focused on someone other than them. Apollo tapped Hailey on the nose,

Apollo: Let me tell you so-

Apollo looked down in horror, a small, miniscule fraction of his nail breaking off.

Apollo: My nail! Heather, be a doll and go get the manicure team.

Heather flushed with anger, before spinning around and walking away. Toxic Rain took this moment to creep in, and get a few questions with the scantily clad Apollo.

Toxic Rain: Apollo! How do you feel abou-

Apollo abruptly cut her off, running a hand through his own finely done hair.

Apollo: Hello, Miss Rain!

Rain: As I was saying, how do you feel about your last match?

Rain brought the mic to Apollo’s mouth, waiting for an answer - what she wasn’t waiting for was Apollo tearing the mic from her hands, holding it himself.

Apollo: Well, how do -you- feel about my last match?

Rain: Mr. Mars, I’m the interviewer - not you.

Apollo: Let me ask you this, Miss Rain. How much do you make after taxes?

Rain: I’m not answering any of your questions. Give the mic back!

Rain lunged forward, trying to grab the mic back. They fought for it like two siblings and a brand new toy, going back and forth with tugs and shoves.

Rain: Give! It!

Rain managed to take it back, blowing hair out of her face. Apollo looked a tad pissed off, adjusting his own hair, and taking a step back. Though, the little fight caused his little towel to fall off - but the camera managed to pan up to a face view before the audience got a look. Rain looked down, her face matching the color of her hair, stammering and stuttering on her next question, moving her neck, before looking back up to Apollo.

Rain: W-well, uhm, ah...Could you...pl-please put that back on before we proceed anymore?

Rain tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, fanning herself with her free hand. Apollo tilted his head, before bending down to pick his towel up and cover himself. Then, suddenly, another person entered the camera’s view, who was armed with a file and nail clippers. The newcomer grabbed Apollo by the hand, sitting him down and grabbing his ‘damaged’ hand. The camera followed, as did Rain, while Apollo got another manicure.

Rain: Anyways...Apollo! Your last match, opinions? Comments?

Apollo looked up, looking like a straight up diva.

Apollo: That Johnson..He cheated. I cannot believe it. Right when I was about to seal the match with my signature drop, he pulled out a box cutter from his trunks, pressed it to my back, and told me if I did it, he’d kill me. I am still in shock, even.

Rain was in disbelief - not by Jeremiah, but by how ridiculous that sounded.

Rain: All in the span of 4 seconds…?

Apollo ignored the question, continuing. He sighed, looking off in the distance.

Apollo: Oh, it was like Charlie Hebdo all over again...Just as those muslims killed my people, Jeremiah tried the same on me! I cannot believe the CWA didn’t do anything about this - but I’m fine now.

Rain: So you’re saying, you were about to win the match with a Pretty Boy Drop, but Jeremiah pulled out a boxcutter, pressed it against you, said he was going to kill you, and instead performed Repentance..All in the span of a few seconds?

Apollo nodded his head in confirmation.

Apollo: Yeeeeeeeee-es.

Rain: If that were true, then how did Ecko win?

Apollo: The answer is simple, dear. They’re in on it together. They’re partners for the tag team - coincidence? I think not. They’re in on this together, I’m telling you. That’s why it is mine and the adorable Mascara’s duty to stop them. More so mine, since I am gorgeous. But, that is beside the point. I plan to ride into the ring on a white stallion, in white pants and no shirt, with the mini mexican clinging onto me. We are white knights! Well, I am a white knight. He is more of a brown knight.

Rain ignored the blatant racism, continuing as the woman finished up Apollo’s nails.

Rain: So you’re saying you’re going to win?

Apollo: Yes.

Rain: Well, we’ll have to see, then.

Apollo: Oh, you’ll see alright. You’ll see my perfect, pretty body, drop Ecko, While eyeliner distracts Jeremiah.

Rain looked confused, once more. A seemingly common occurrence when talking to Apollo.

Rain: Uhm, do you mean...Mascara?

Apollo: Mascara, that’s what I said.

In the distance, you’d be able to hear the photographers finish up with editing, yelling out, “That’s a wrap!” While workers moved in to clean the photoshoot area and supplies.

Apollo: Well, it looks like I am done here. Lovely talking to you, Miss Rain.

Rain: I wish I could say the same.

Toxic spun around, walking out of the room. Though, the camera crew stayed, filming further. Apollo looked around, searching for something, or, someone. Suddenly, he found it, his head whipping to the left like a dog to a squirrel.

Apollo: Harlie!

Blonde hair whipped around, hurriedly rushing over to Apollo, no longer wearing a towel, but stiletto heels and a cocktail dress. About equally as revealing as the towel.

Hailey: It’s Hailey! Yeeeees, Mr Apollo?

The woman cooed over Apollo, looking at him with longing eyes.
    Apollo: Be a doll and fetch me my clothes? If you’re lucky, I’ll let you look at me again.

Hailey nodded quickly - like an obsessive fan girl. She ran to the other side of the room, fetching a pile of clothes from a table, and returning. Her jogging was more like waddling in the shoes she was wearing.

Apollo: Ah, thank you!

Apollo dropped his towel - the camera quickly panning up - Hailey’s face panning down, as Apollo dressed. Once it was done, he wore Calvin Klein jeans, a white dress shirt, and an open, pink sports coat.

Apollo: Now, let us ride off into the sunset that is Broadway, Hollister.

Hailey: IT’S -HAILEY-!

Hailey spun around, smacking Apollo across the face, before rushing out in a storm. Apollo waited a minute, before leaving as well, going out the opposing door the woman did. The cameraman grunted, the viewers being able to hear him say, “What a dick.” Before going to black.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Re: Apollo Mars Adrenaline Rush 04-30-15 Promo

Well so much for that jointed promo I was hoping to do
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Curtain Jerker

Status

Joint promos? Those are a thing? Sorry, didn't know. Very knew to this. D:

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Naa it's fine man
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Thread Information